Micro 720: Pokémon episode 7 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 319, Infinity 324 wrote:If wisdom is using ongoing meta to counter that, that breaks site rules.
No, its as slimer says. What youre saying about beeboy is incorrect and shitty
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 292, Infinity 324 wrote:"Beeboy is likely scum, but it's also possible he's town and vedith is scum"

"You're obvious scum!!!"
like I could be being duped but for example I don't think scum!Infinity goes to sarcasm this quickly, he's a lot more reserved and cautious in what I remember of his scumgames
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

like,

these

are

that I feel like scum!Infinity makes when he's accused. Dismissive of the logic, but always a little cautious (asking questions) and diplomatic. He doesn't just post an annoyed sarcastic post
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also sarcasm is not the exact right word but I'm pointing to how he's basically just taking the argument against him and mocking the core point of it in a blunt and annoyed way
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 302, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 235, beeboy wrote:Like the way you are trying to portray the situation like I just panicked and backed away from my read when you confronted about it is just really bizarre.
in fact rereading this I really think you are projecting a lot of misrepping in my post that isn't there at all

everyone else please duo ISO myself and beeboy and read the exchange and tell me if you agree
can everyone who posted (and has not posted yet) since I originally posted this give me their thoughts on it

that includes you beeboy
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Wisdom »

VOTE: beeboy

whatever
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 323, Wisdom wrote:
In post 317, Infinity 324 wrote:Well, why should he be lynched other than "he scumreads people who are defending me" which stopped recently
I love how this misrep is spreading
Where the fuck did i scumread anyone for defending beeboy?
Never said the reason was accurate
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:44 pm

Post by Vedith »

Well that was an easy jump off Infinity.
I claim scum \o/
Javajoe24
Javajoe24
Mafia Scum
Javajoe24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:03 am

Post by Javajoe24 »

In post 324, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 321, Wisdom wrote:
In post 306, GuiltyLion wrote:town, do not lynch: {bbt, infinity}
Why are you townreading infinity?
he's completely done a 180 on java and beeboy and I don't think scum!inf would have needed to do that nor have faked it so messily

i like that he's chasing Vedith down on his meta townread of beeboy

and generally I see what looks like real efforts at sorting and honest tone coming from his posts. I just played with scum!Infinity in H4rdcore Mafia and I'm getting different vibes from him here
These are some good points. As scum did he tend to tunnel hardcore or was he more opportunistic in your opinion?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:44 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 332, Vedith wrote:Well that was an easy jump off Infinity.
see this is the kind of thing that looks more to me like spreading paranoia than what Infinity did

do you think Wisdom is scum with Infinity? Or do you think he's town and you're just complaining that he moved his vote back to beeboy
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 333, Javajoe24 wrote:These are some good points. As scum did he tend to tunnel hardcore or was he more opportunistic in your opinion?
In hardcore mafia he basically jumped on an easy NM mislynch and then fought against the D2 duppin mislynch. I don't really feel comfortable ascribing some kind of pattern to Infinity's voting behavior between his scum/town games, but the point I was making is that I do feel like scum!Infinity is a lot more cautious about responding when he's accused and usually puts in effort to fake "figuring out" the scumread on him, whereas here he was just kind of mocking the points against him.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:02 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 59, beeboy wrote:Also I think Wisdom is town.
In post 110, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 108, beeboy wrote:
In post 103, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't really like beeboy's easy townread on Wisdom
What part of the read don't you like?
mostly that I can't follow along with why you think he's town

can you try to explain it
In post 112, beeboy wrote:See idk if I think he is town anymore. I thought his NM town read was super bad which and he wouldn't have such a read as scum.
Then I thought my question on had a really obvious answer of "yes thats a legit read" and he also never told me if it was a pun or not so idk.

I want to say it isn't a pun and he is town but I am still thinking about it.
In post 167, Vedith wrote:Okay, so why voting Beeboy?
103 suggests this is where you are leaning most as scum, why should I vote with you?
In post 168, GuiltyLion wrote:
it's mostly that he hasn't done anything. He wagoned java and then unvoted and gave a townread on Wisdom - which he walked back some when I pushed him on it - and that's it.
I haven't seen him actively trying to sort anyone yet. I get why some people are scumreading slimer but at least slimer is actually talking to people and asking questions
In post 235, beeboy wrote: I questioned if it was a real read on NM so obv when I learned it wasn't the read wouldn't hold.
Like the way you are trying to portray the situation like I just panicked and backed away from my read when you confronted about it is just really bizarre.
In post 249, beeboy wrote:
Like how you portrayed how I backed off on my read when I was already in the process of trying to figure out whether or not I should back down on it before you confronted me about it.
Also saying I wrote off Wisdom as town due to a page 2 read felt kinda like a misrepresentation

this is the main reason I'm scumreading beeboy now and no one is really commenting on this

do you guys agree with what beeboy is saying here that I was "portraying the situation like [he] panicked"? Because I really don't think that's what I was doing at all.

I want some other opinions on whether this is town!beeboy genuinely paranoid of my intentions and making a mistake in reading too far in my posts, or if this is scum!beeboy trying to frame my comments as being more manipulative than they actually were
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 334, GuiltyLion wrote:see this is the kind of thing that looks more to me like spreading paranoia than what Infinity did

do you think Wisdom is scum with Infinity? Or do you think he's town and you're just complaining that he moved his vote back to beeboy
I think he gave in too easy. NAI.
I claim scum \o/
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 337, Vedith wrote:I think he gave in too easy. NAI.
if it's NAI then why did you comment on it?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 338, GuiltyLion wrote:if it's NAI then why did you comment on it?
Are you against me commenting on actions I don't agree with?
I claim scum \o/
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:19 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also my question wasn't really about what him jumping off the wagon
says
about his alignment, moreso like what's your read on Wisdom and how are you reading the situation

I'm asking you do you think Wisdom is town and you're just complaining at him, or are you calling it out because you think it could be scummy, and you're dodging
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 340, GuiltyLion wrote:also my question wasn't really about what him jumping off the wagon
says
about his alignment, moreso like what's your read on Wisdom and how are you reading the situation

I'm asking you do you think Wisdom is town and you're just complaining at him, or are you calling it out because you think it could be scummy, and you're dodging
The situation is NAI. I answered that.
Wisdom moving his vote off is NAI - This means there's no scum or town motive that takes priority here imo.

Now, since you want to know my read on Wisdom. Town Wisdom would normally have called me scum, but as of recent it's shown that I don't read Wisdom too well (Wisdom can link the last game if he wants I forget which one it was) but I had him as scum from meta and was wrong.
So I'm open minded, but not decided.
I claim scum \o/
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

what i know is gl is my top townread
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:30 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 341, Vedith wrote:but as of recent it's shown that I don't read Wisdom too well
Its pretty worrying youre not calling me scum yet
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 336, GuiltyLion wrote:do you guys agree with what beeboy is saying here that I was "portraying the situation like [he] panicked"? Because I really don't think that's what I was doing at all.

I want some other opinions on whether this is town!beeboy genuinely paranoid of my intentions and making a mistake in reading too far in my posts, or if this is scum!beeboy trying to frame my comments as being more manipulative than they actually were
I obviously disagree with beeboy here, and I think it's a stretch to claim that you were saying he crumbled under pressure. (I can see how it could be interpreted that way, but I'd think beeboy would also consider the option that you were just trying to point out that he backed up on the read).

However, I don't necessarily see what beeboy did as an intentional misrep, if only because town uses bad logic sometimes, especially against people who are scumreading them.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 325, Wisdom wrote:
In post 319, Infinity 324 wrote:If wisdom is using ongoing meta to counter that, that breaks site rules.
No, its as slimer says. What youre saying about beeboy is incorrect and shitty
What do you think I'm saying about beeboy?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Wisdom »

that hes lacking presence
given hes like that everywhere recently its a bad reason to argue hes scum
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I don't think you understand what I mean by presence.

I think when beeboy posts in this game, he lacks energy/engagement/drive/whatever you want to call it.

For the millionth time, it has nothing to do with his post count.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Vedith I know you're still trying to figure stuff out but could I get what reads you have so far?

Java, what do you think about vedith? And did your wisdom read change?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 347, Infinity 324 wrote:I think when beeboy posts in this game, he lacks energy/engagement/drive/whatever you want to call it.

For the millionth time, it has nothing to do with his post count.
im not talking about postcount either
Apathy is probably the proper description and its not indicative

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”