SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8350 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:41 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

I still don't understand why moz never got lynched.
British Empire>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this modern rubbish they call the United Kingdom
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8351 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I wasn't hyper because with you being shot but not dying things changed completely - it made PV scum and you likely scum as well
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8352 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:43 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

It's still reliant on information we didn't know: whether or not Boonskiies actually said he was targeting me in the neighborhood or not
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8353 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:44 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 8350, SlingshotWaffles wrote:I still don't understand why moz never got lynched.
yeah QFT. I hate playing a scum. Amazed i survived, I'm bad at it. I was gonna replace out early on but thought i'd stick with it.

FUNNY STUFF FROM BOON ABOUT "I THOUGHT I WAS SK" WHAT UTTER BOLLOCKS LOL
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #8354 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:44 am

Post by Dunnstral »

That's only for PV tho
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8355 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:45 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Mulch, I was kicking myself for not setting you as a scumread regardless of Fukushima in that space between my Hammer and my flip. I knew you were scum based on your reaction to my fake scum flip, but I figured it wouldn't matter if I kept the case tied to Fukushima because I thought he was flipping scum too.

Great game mafia.

Town, we were terrible. This is why sheeping is a terrible idea guys, we let a scum and a dude who apparently thought he was a SK strong arm the entire game.

Apologies to Priscilla, Fykus, and Sling as well for the aggressive pushing.

Agree with Frogger on the fun part, but only from the Vedith wagon shitfest onward.

Thanks for hosting Creature/BTD6!
Bomberman
Bomberman
Goon
Bomberman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8356 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:45 am

Post by Bomberman »

I wasn't in this game, but this is literally the largest normal (post-count wise) in the history of the site. How you people sifted through 8354 posts is beyond me.
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8357 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:47 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 8356, Bomberman wrote:I wasn't in this game, but this is literally the largest normal (post-count wise) in the history of the site. How you people sifted through 8354 posts is beyond me.
TBH it was mostly two users using spamming to strongarm people into following them. One was scum, and one was town who apparently thought he was actually a SK. It was terrible, but I've got to give it to Mulch it was good scumplay
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8358 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8355, DrumBeats wrote:Mulch, I was kicking myself for not setting you as a scumread regardless of Fukushima in that space between my Hammer and my flip. I knew you were scum based on your reaction to my fake scum flip, but I figured it wouldn't matter if I kept the case tied to Fukushima because I thought he was flipping scum too.

Great game mafia.

Town, we were terrible. This is why sheeping is a terrible idea guys, we let a scum and a dude who apparently thought he was a SK strong arm the entire game.

Agree with Frogger on the fun part, but only from the Vedith wagon shitfest onward.

Yeah, youll see in the mafiachat that I said that you totally outplayed me in our dome lol. I just think I pushed with more force *shrug*. You were one of the towniest players to me, so idk why we even THOUGHT about lynching you lol.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8359 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8357, DrumBeats wrote:
In post 8356, Bomberman wrote:I wasn't in this game, but this is literally the largest normal (post-count wise) in the history of the site. How you people sifted through 8354 posts is beyond me.
TBH it was mostly two users using spamming to strongarm people into following them. One was scum, and one was town who apparently thought he was actually a SK. It was terrible, but I've got to give it to Mulch it was good scumplay
Apprently thought he was a SK

:thinking:
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8360 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:49 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 8350, SlingshotWaffles wrote:I still don't understand why moz never got lynched.
Same.

I felt the same way about Mulch, but I get that I had a part in that for tying most of my read on him to Fykus because I thought people would only be open to lynching Fykus first.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8361 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:49 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 8355, DrumBeats wrote:Town, we were terrible.
you and Prisc were so town, thats why i gave you strong town reads, cos i assumed everyone else would. Amazed you got lynched and Prisc was Vigged.
If you,Prisc and Boon had been united town bloc, it would have been very different.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8362 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:49 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Mulch had Boon pocketed in a way and it was kinda bad.

Those strongarms on Vedith/DB + lynching Fukushima over moz killed us.

The fact that moz was presented as a CW to scum!Fykus should have been a glaring red flag because we started the moz wagon first.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8363 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Mulch »

I mean honestly by all conventional logic I should have been lynched. I had zero logic the entire game and just brute forced my way through lol and I got universally townread by most. Whatever works I guess lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8364 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8362, Zachstralkita wrote:Mulch had Boon pocketed in a way and it was kinda bad.

Those strongarms on Vedith/DB + lynching Fukushima over moz killed us.

The fact that moz was presented as a CW to scum!Fykus should have been a glaring red flag because we started the moz wagon first.
yup
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8365 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Mulch »

@Dunnstral you played GODLY this game. You were right about EVERYTHING
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8366 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:51 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 8358, Mulch wrote:
In post 8355, DrumBeats wrote:Mulch, I was kicking myself for not setting you as a scumread regardless of Fukushima in that space between my Hammer and my flip. I knew you were scum based on your reaction to my fake scum flip, but I figured it wouldn't matter if I kept the case tied to Fukushima because I thought he was flipping scum too.

Great game mafia.

Yeah, youll see in the mafiachat that I said that you totally outplayed me in our dome lol. I just think I pushed with more force *shrug*. You were one of the towniest players to me, so idk why we even THOUGHT about lynching you lol.
I was absolutely flabbergasted when half my wagon thought I was town who had to be flipped but still were voting me. That's when I just gave up and self hammered. I knew that push was fake though because there was literally no reasoning, and when I said that I just got called scum by you AND Vedith. I was like wtf guys. Zach was the one for me who was obvious town.
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8367 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:52 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 8359, Mulch wrote:Apprently thought he was a SK
its a funny idea lol
of course, he's not trying to save face at all lol
Not sure what's worse really, Boon genuinely making that mistake, or bullshitting about it. Or is he still gambitting lol
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8368 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:53 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 8361, mozamis wrote:
In post 8355, DrumBeats wrote:Town, we were terrible.
you and Prisc were so town, thats why i gave you strong town reads, cos i assumed everyone else would. Amazed you got lynched and Prisc was Vigged.
If you,Prisc and Boon had been united town bloc, it would have been very different.
I thought Prisc was town at first but I think somewhere along the way, she got pocketed by Boon, which was when I started to suspect her.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8369 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8367, mozamis wrote:
its a funny idea lol
Not sure what's worse really, Boon genuinely making that mistake, or bullshitting about it. Or is he still gambitting lol
Yeah I'm calling bullshit on him thinking he was a SK sorry boon lol
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8370 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Creature »

In post 5065, Boonskiies wrote:So this goes against my wanting to lynch thing, but this is where my reads are at within the VT's. In general, only PV, myself, WM, and Nos are out of this anyways, so it's basically the entirety of the game.

I'm basing this list off of play rather than POE like I had been.

Nero Cain
Mulch

mozamis

Gamma Emerald
Vaxkiller
SlingshotWaffles

Dunnstral
Fykus

DrumBeats
Zachstralkita
In post 5070, Dunnstral wrote:why are your reads upside down
Sigh
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8371 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8366, DrumBeats wrote:
In post 8358, Mulch wrote:

Great game mafia.

I was absolutely flabbergasted when half my wagon thought I was town who had to be flipped but still were voting me. That's when I just gave up and self hammered. I knew that push was fake though because there was literally no reasoning, and when I said that I just got called scum by you AND Vedith. I was like wtf guys. Zach was the one for me who was obvious town.
Well the fake reasoning was that you were wishy washy on the vedith wagon. Before that you were extraordinarily townie though
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8372 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:54 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 8367, mozamis wrote:
its a funny idea lol
That's my thought. I just can't see how somebody could do that. I can't tell if it's for real or if he's trying to save face for how horrible his town game was. He said he can point out the exact point he realized he was town, so I'm kind of waiting on that.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8373 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8370, Creature wrote:
In post 5065, Boonskiies wrote:So this goes against my wanting to lynch thing, but this is where my reads are at within the VT's. In general, only PV, myself, WM, and Nos are out of this anyways, so it's basically the entirety of the game.

I'm basing this list off of play rather than POE like I had been.

Nero Cain
Mulch

mozamis

Gamma Emerald
Vaxkiller
SlingshotWaffles

Dunnstral
Fykus

DrumBeats
Zachstralkita
In post 5070, Dunnstral wrote:why are your reads upside down

I SAW THIS TOO! i made a comment in wolf chat lol
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8374 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:55 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 8365, Mulch wrote:@Dunnstral you played GODLY this game.
nah he was much better in Jungle republic. His reads were good, but he didn't put the effort in.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”