Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8377 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8374, mozamis wrote:
In post 8365, Mulch wrote:@Dunnstral you played GODLY this game.
nah he was much better in Jungle republic. His reads were good, but he didn't put the effort in.
Still played amazing imo
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8378 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8376, Zachstralkita wrote:The SK thing can't be real, right?
^
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8379 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Mulch »

BTW I can't resist this one second
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8380 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lol town got bodied
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8381 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8001, Zachstralkita wrote:We're doing moz tomorrow definitely

If I die(haha. why would i die.) follow Dunnstral's command

Fykus wrote:If mulch is scum he deserves an oscar
i will name my first born child mulch if he is scum

@Zach :lol: :lol:
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8382 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:58 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 8363, Mulch wrote:I mean honestly by all conventional logic I should have been lynched. I had zero logic the entire game and just brute forced my way through lol and I got universally townread by most. Whatever works I guess lol
I thought you were so town until the Vedith thing. Then your day three just sold me on you being scum. I just saw no reason somebody would brute force again right after they fucked the last one up. Then the overreaction to me pretending to flip scum made 100% certain. I still hate that I didn't vocalize that it wasn't based on Fukushima anymore, I just was so certain he'd flip scum anyway.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8383 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

solid scumreads my last few town games I just couldn't lynch any of them

Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Lol town got bodied
We half bodied ourselves

Mulch wrote:
In post 8001, Zachstralkita wrote:We're doing moz tomorrow definitely

If I die(haha. why would i die.) follow Dunnstral's command

Fykus wrote:If mulch is scum he deserves an oscar
i will name my first born child mulch if he is scum

@Zach :lol: :lol:

Oh my god. Nononononoo
mozamis
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
mozamis
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8384 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 am

Post by mozamis »

In post 8350, SlingshotWaffles wrote:I still don't understand why moz never got lynched.
Part of the reason is people like you and Dunn, who had good reads, just weren't putting the effort in. There's 2 sides to the town game 1) getting the reads right 2)convincing everyone else.
The second part takes more than one liners and being the jester.
You've reached that age, Listy. 24, 25...Your muscles give up, they wave a little white flag of surrender and without any warning at all, you're suddenly a fat bastard...
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8385 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 8375, Zachstralkita wrote:It's really bad when Nos was more townie than our vig
Literally everybody was though lmao
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #8386 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Creature »

In post 8353, mozamis wrote:FUNNY STUFF FROM BOON ABOUT "I THOUGHT I WAS SK" WHAT UTTER BOLLOCKS LOL
Funny, there was a confirmation phase and...
Sigh
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8387 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:00 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 8384, mozamis wrote:
In post 8350, SlingshotWaffles wrote:I still don't understand why moz never got lynched.
Part of the reason is people like you and Dunn, who had good reads, just weren't putting the effort in. There's 2 sides to the town game 1) getting the reads right 2)convincing everyone else.
The second part takes more than one liners and being the jester.
Moz also had the genius idea of pocketing Boon when I accused him of being SK. The scumteam recognized that nothing in this game happened without Boon's consent for some dumbass reason, and they worked it really well.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8388 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 8288, mozamis wrote:
In post 8282, Mulch wrote:Mozamis disappearing, just like Slingshot
some of us actually have to work, i dont have time to spout bullshit across the thread like you do.
altho at least you seem town. but please shut the fuck up you make it easy for scum cos you talk shit

I have to stop crediting these types of posts as townie. Never should have moved my vote. I mm bouta go savage in games now

Tfw you were scum partners too lol

I made Mulch a meme when I should have made him a dream
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8389 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 8349, Zachstralkita wrote:Also Vax not claiming made me think he could have been scum because he was clearly "softing" and he wasn't dead. But he was probably baiting the NK and they just didn't shoot him.
This.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8390 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:03 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8382, DrumBeats wrote:
In post 8363, Mulch wrote:I mean honestly by all conventional logic I should have been lynched. I had zero logic the entire game and just brute forced my way through lol and I got universally townread by most. Whatever works I guess lol
I thought you were so town until the Vedith thing. Then your day three just sold me on you being scum. I just saw no reason somebody would brute force again right after they fucked the last one up. Then the overreaction to me pretending to flip scum made 100% certain. I still hate that I didn't vocalize that it wasn't based on Fukushima anymore, I just was so certain he'd flip scum anyway.
Yup. One of my greatest weaknesses as scum is twilight posting, I was obvsscum there lol
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8391 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:04 am

Post by DrumBeats »

Nero was also somebody that I thought did a great job of blending in, but he did such a good job being neutral, that I thought if he didn't die on night 3 he was also probably scum because everybody else was either a lynch target or Boon, who was leading the town to its demise. I hated not being able to voice that read since I had no method of OC.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8392 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8391, DrumBeats wrote:Nero was also somebody that I thought did a great job of blending in, but he did such a good job being neutral, that I thought if he didn't die on night 3 he was also probably scum because everybody else was either a lynch target or Boon, who was leading the town to its demise. I hated not being able to voice that read since I had no method of OC.
Yeah, you were ontop of the game I felt with Dunnstral
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8393 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Mulch »

I mean it felt good having Boon who wanted to "save his mulchypoo" the entire game llol
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8394 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:05 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 8390, Mulch wrote:
Yup. One of my greatest weaknesses as scum is twilight posting, I was obvsscum there lol
Great game though, I mean you sold it well enough to convince Fykus to give you an Oscar and Zach to name his firstborn child Mulch, so I'd say you sold it to most of us. I think I just had the advantage of reading it as it was happening and knowing the outcome.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8395 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8394, DrumBeats wrote:
Great game though, I mean you sold it well enough to convince Fykus to give you an Oscar and Zach to name his firstborn child Mulch, so I'd say you sold it to most of us. I think I just had the advantage of reading it as it was happening and knowing the outcome.
I feel you. I hope to play with you as the same allignment some time XD. And thanks!
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8396 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:07 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 8392, Mulch wrote:
In post 8391, DrumBeats wrote:Nero was also somebody that I thought did a great job of blending in, but he did such a good job being neutral, that I thought if he didn't die on night 3 he was also probably scum because everybody else was either a lynch target or Boon, who was leading the town to its demise. I hated not being able to voice that read since I had no method of OC.
Yeah, you were ontop of the game I felt with Dunnstral
I was so close but off just enough to screw it up. If I'd been around one more day I think I could've figured most of it out (probably would've not suspected Nos though and would've suspected Fykus), but at the current state of the game I could only manage 2/4.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #8397 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:07 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 8389, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 8349, Zachstralkita wrote:Also Vax not claiming made me think he could have been scum because he was clearly "softing" and he wasn't dead. But he was probably baiting the NK and they just didn't shoot him.
This.
It worked lmao we were SWEATING that you were some doc :P
DrumBeats
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
DrumBeats
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8398 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:09 am

Post by DrumBeats »

In post 8395, Mulch wrote:
In post 8394, DrumBeats wrote:
I feel you. I hope to play with you as the same allignment some time XD. And thanks!
Absolutely. I swear though if you get this spammy, I'm going for a meta-based policy lynch now. I can't do that again, as genius as it was xD

Btw your acting about the meme though was spot on. It was the one thing making me doubt my scumread of you in the end.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8399 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:09 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Why did no one care when me and Drum hard derailed the mislynches? LOL

Mulch possessed Boon's soul for those two days

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”