Mini 1916: Buttersnap Shitfuckery (Game over, Town win!)

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:29 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I'm trying to think of what it would take to make me not vote Ari right now. A mental break? If Soc is scum it is probably the most amazing mindfuck scum I've ever seen?
In post 1170, Aristophanes wrote:Sorry, I got excited.

Thoughts: A50 and I both have pissed on our sinks which must mean something. If it were a fruit vendor they would have claimed by now, so it's probably a Mafia/3P role. This means neither of us are confirmed to not be scum, but we also have a less likely chance of it.

Leon and Soc are strong townreads, you are basically a Conftown now (once the scumflips occurred here), and Rauth is Jester.

So by PoE, scum has to be Prism or A50. I will re-Iso them as well as Soc and Leon to be sure, and it is possible theres another 3p giving out this Pissy night thing in that group as well (minus A50), but we have this game in the bag otherwise! :)
Ari, this is Day 3. According to you, you copped Prism and I to be the same alignment. Why would you suspect Prism as scum instead of clearing him at this point?
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1300, Shadoweh wrote:Ari, this is Day 3. According to you, you copped Prism and I to be the same alignment. Why would you suspect Prism as scum instead of clearing him at this point?
Because Why would I make it obvious there?
Why would I give scum that info when we weren't at a point of a solid win yet??

Like, if I outed then, it would have resulted in a net loss and more uncertainty! I knew you were town already, I didn't need a.scumflip from Transcend to confirm that. I put Soc and Leon in the same category because I was grouping them together next! If I'd outed, there was too much chance of scum turning the game around on us considering the number of players left alive. That double night kill actually basically won us the game!

Like, I have a clear on you. Therefore you and I are for sure town. If we lynch one of Soc and A50 today, you block/protect one of me or the other at night (assuming i draw the NK or scum Nokill) then tomorrow we lynch the final scum if we missed today! I meant it when I said the game was in the bag, but I wasn't going to say why yet, obviously!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:33 am

Post by Belisarius »

Official Vote Count 5.02

(L-2)
Aristophanes: (1)
Socrates
(L-2)
Almost50: (1)
Jesus Christ

Not Voting:
Shadoweh, Almost50, Aristophanes

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2017-07-13 10:00:00)

Mod Notes:

Looks like I fucked up the previous Jesus votes, they didn't say (L-2) ><
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

Personally, I', leaning to believe Aris over Socrates here. I had strong Town reads on both of them earlier, but then Aris dropped a couple of notches due to his dancing around the Chimchar lynch.

However, Socrates pinged me hard yesterdays and rereading I now know why. Socrates seems to have inside info on the Redshirt role and that it "could be resurrected in 3 days". The thought sounds plausible from a "shitfuckery" PoV, but how likely is it to occur to you as a player?

Also, the pick of his investigation target sounds too convenient. You don't want to confirm a townie if you're scum, and you don't want to return a guilty on your buddy, so -knowing Trans was Jailed- that would be the perfect fake target of the cop shot.

Overall, Socrates play in the previous day phase just came off and inconsistent to the point I decided I would not give him anymore of my inventions, and if Shadoweh had agreed to not jail me I would have given her the mystery box instead, although I was 100% sure Leon was Town by the end of the last day phase (but him still having that Doc shot meant I had to find me another target who can use the mystery box).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, while it looks like Aris is the lynch (Socrates + Jesus + Shadoweh) I don't think I'm willing to do that myself.

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Shadoweh »

He claimed to get no result first, though. Traditionally a jailkeeper doesn't stop actions on their target so him saying he got No Result on Transcend would need him to know what my role was first.
I do think the last scum is a rolecop because they killed Prism, but that seems to go with Ari's actions (target me, prism, socrates, leon, why would he target leon anyways as a cop?)
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Also Redshirt is a Jester that wins with scum and has nothing to do with ressurecting, I would assume Soc's inside source is the same as mine. :V
I don't think scum knew anything about Rauth either way.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 1303, Almost50 wrote:Personally, I', leaning to believe Aris over Socrates here. I had strong Town reads on both of them earlier, but then Aris dropped a couple of notches due to his dancing around the Chimchar lynch.

However, Socrates pinged me hard yesterdays and rereading I now know why. Socrates seems to have inside info on the Redshirt role and that it "could be resurrected in 3 days". The thought sounds plausible from a "shitfuckery" PoV, but how likely is it to occur to you as a player?

Also, the pick of his investigation target sounds too convenient. You don't want to confirm a townie if you're scum, and you don't want to return a guilty on your buddy, so -knowing Trans was Jailed- that would be the perfect fake target of the cop shot.

Overall, Socrates play in the previous day phase just came off and inconsistent to the point I decided I would not give him anymore of my inventions, and if Shadoweh had agreed to not jail me I would have given her the mystery box instead, although I was 100% sure Leon was Town by the end of the last day phase (but him still having that Doc shot meant I had to find me another target who can use the mystery box).
Seriously?

I literally drove a Chimchar wagon to L-1 out of nowhere at the end of day one. You think I bussed a scumbuddy unprovoked like that?

The resurrection comment was referring to chimchar claiming to be jesus. What the fuck does it have to do with the Redshirt?

Who SHOULD I have targeted with the cop investigation? Oh right, I investigated a good player who was controversial and was in fact scum. How convenient. And then I announced it failing before knowing he was jailed.

Nothing I did yesterday was "off".

Ari has one good post, Almost. ONE.

Look at him today! He's just laying down! He's not even trying to argue that I'm scum. He's given up. Vote him and end this game already.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Aristophanes »

How am I just laying town??

I want to read the two I don't have confirmed so we can win. What the he'll is wrong with that??

That's really sly of you to try. I'm buay, but I will read you two and I will sort which of you is scum. At this point I can't see it being anyone but you, but I'm not going to vote before I do my research.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

>_> Ari for god's sake please act like you've read the game.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:14 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Okay, what does it seem like I've missed Shadoweh?
- Jingle
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Socrates »

The fact that Shadow and Almost are cleared. If you had actually been trying to solve this game, you should have realized by now that I am literally the only person you can even theoretically call scum.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I forgot about the block on A50 :facepalm:

You're absolutely right!

VOTE: Socrates
- Jingle
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Ari: Why did you target Leon on N4?

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1313, Almost50 wrote:@Ari: Why did you target Leon on N4?
Because i knew Shadoweh was targeting you so I wouldn't be able to get a result there! I figured I'd either get innos on both, confirming you as scum for an auto win, or I'd get a nonparity result and we would auto win by lynching within them consecutively. The death screwed that plan up :(
- Jingle
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1314, Aristophanes wrote:
Because i knew Shadoweh was targeting you so I wouldn't be able to get a result there! I figured I'd either get innos on both, confirming you as scum for an auto win, or I'd get a nonparity result and we would auto win by lynching within them consecutively. The death screwed that plan up :(
And how did you know you wouldn't get a result on me when I'm jailed?

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:15 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1315, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1314, Aristophanes wrote:
And how did you know you wouldn't get a result on me when I'm jailed?
Because that's how jailkeepers work?
- Jingle
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

Nah. STANDARD JKs do NOT prevent action on their prisoner other than kills. An astute mod like yourself should know that.

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1317, Almost50 wrote:Nah. STANDARD JKs do NOT prevent action on their prisoner other than kills. An astute mod like yourself should know that.
I honestly always forget that lol
- Jingle
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

Here's where I stand:

I know my own alignment, and I was locked down when tonight's kills occurred, so I'm cleared.

You yourself have cleared Socrates by pairing him to a flipped Townie.

So, it's you or Shadoweh, but then Shadoweh did Jail me, so couldn't have killed Leon at the same time. It also would have been more logical if you had targeted her instead of Leon last night. That would've made more sense. But then you said she was conf!Town already, which only leaves YOU for the last scum.

Sorry, but you yourself are the one hanging yourself here!

Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Soc's interactions with Vegito also don't look like scum talking to each other.
It just keeps pointing back to Ari and it's like so much evidence that I want to be paranoid of it, haha. But I think it's just clear-cut.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Aristophanes »

My Soc pairing failed. I already said that!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Aristophanes »

If ypu want to lynch me first thats fine. Shadoweh will have to UK him tn and you'll have to be ready to beat him and Jesus to a quickhammer tomorrow!
- Jingle
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Aristophanes »

UK = JK
- Jingle
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:51 am

Post by Shadoweh »

Honestly I was just waiting to see if Jesus was voting you so I could hammer. >.>

Are you really okay with the game coming down to who posts the fastest? You don't seem very invested. :p

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”