iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:41 am

Post by iDanyboy »

If vig targetted scum, and vedith protected that scum. We would have 2 known mafia members. Weak mafia doctor is not a counter to a vig.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:42 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 2222, TwoFace wrote:I don't care if majority decided to be stupid.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:43 am

Post by TwoFace »

mass claim is stupid. those who decided to do it are stupid. I decided not to do it so I am not stupid.

go fuck off
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:46 am

Post by iDanyboy »

K
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:46 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2225, iDanyboy wrote:If vig targetted scum, and vedith protected that scum. We would have 2 known mafia members. Weak mafia doctor is not a counter to a vig.
at this point I have no clue, according to you I am stupid anyway and I think you and everyone else is stupid. so I will do what I think is best, and you do what you think is best.

I don't know who to trust anymore so I will just trust myself and if we lose, I did my best. If we win, I still did my best. That is all that matters to me and since this is my last game, I don't really care what anyone else has to say about me anymore.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 am

Post by TwoFace »

I think vig hitting mafia doc makes WAY MORE SENSE than mafia suiciding.

I think given what is flipped, town vig makes more sense than motion detector.

while I don't really understand why syn has played how he has played, or targeted somebody that he barely mentioned, for now I have no interest in lynching him.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:11 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2220, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 2219, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 2218, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 2215, MarioManiac4 wrote: Why would scum kill themselves (yes, kill themselves, not "risk", a certainty) to gain a possible clear?
This is what your arguing though.
I meant to say "why would scum kill themselves to possibly save a scum?"
I agree, Vedith should never use his role, what are you arguing?
I'm arguing to TwoFace that Weak doctor =/= doctor and shouldn't be treated as doctor, because, well, it can't be used as a mafia doctor.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:15 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2221, TwoFace wrote:
In post 2215, MarioManiac4 wrote:Why would scum kill themselves (yes, kill themselves, not "risk", a certainty) to gain a possible clear?
why would scum give one of their members up for a stupid fake claim? why not kill a townie and let syn scum claim he was RBd or something (which would actually be believable considering town's roles)

scum protecting scum because they were worried about a vig shot makes more sense to me.

plus mafia doctor regardless of modifier has to have something to counter it aka vig

if the mod is playing tricks on us, so be it and F the mod, but I don't think that is a likely scenario.

can you find a game with mafia doctor and no vig?
Scum would give one of their members up because if a scum is cleared as town, then scum wins the game hands-down. I agree it's not a smart move, but it's a likely thought.
Town had promised to lynch Syndesis had she not killed.
A mafia weak doctor is not the same thing as a mafia doctor. As far as I know, there has been no Normal game with a Mafia Weak Doctor at all. A Mafia Weak Doctor has a significant purpose; if a Town Rolecop were to investigate it, the Weak Doctor would likely be treated as confirmed town. It also helps scum to fakeclaim vig.
This argument is mostly assuming you are a VT who is hiding because you want to make scum think you are a PR when you aren't. If you are a PR, now is probably the time to out it, to avoid us lynching based upon incorrect logic. (Although I doubt you'll listen to that anyway, based on your refusal to claim.)
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:23 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I don't know. Is it really as simple as Noodling/Syndesis?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:29 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I already thought 2F and Dany were town here, but the last page has reinforced that. Although I certainly don't like calling other players stupid or telling other players to fuck off, it does look somewhat genuine.
Assuming Synd is scum, which seems by far the most likely scenario, IAI is almost certainly town.
After thinking Mulch's weird tunnel and Nacho's play over again, and thinking about how Mulch attracted scumreads and never tried to powerscum through like he has in his other complete scumgames onsite, and thinking about how Nacho defended BTD6 hard when there wasn't any scum motivation to do so and it certainly didn't get him any townreads, I've swung back to townreading the slot.
Dunker/Synd have been the most scummy players since d3, and I still think that's the team here. I'm still mulling it over, though; if that team is wrong, and I am lynched, the game will end. I'm also not sure why that team would just stick to doing nothing.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:00 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

twoface, if you are a PR I think you should claim. With syn being a PR I think there's probably only 1 more PR if there even is one. I think its between you are Mario.
Also I'm a VT
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:26 am

Post by TwoFace »

Me not claiming has nothing to do if I'm a pr or not. Regardless of my role I'm not a fan of mass claiming. At this point my role doesn't matter. The decision today for me is which role (MD or Vig) is fake and lynching them.
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:30 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 2170, Syndesis wrote:
In post 2162, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2159, Syndesis wrote:yes of course I shot I'm not a total idiot??
So who did you target? And why that target?
vedith, obviously?? the way they were acting around my claim yesterday was yucky, and their own claim stuff was weird. plus like. for basically everyone else I could think of reasons why I should townread them.
In post 2194, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 2176, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 2151, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 2140, MarioManiac4 wrote:no motion around Nacho.
Why nacho?
He was attacking me (town) and defending Syndesis (scumread) and I never expressed suspicion that would make him avoid being the killer.
Which of these two sounds more legit? To me it's not even close.

Then there is which of these two has and continues to scum hunt? Once again, not even close.

Then there is which of these two claimed under pressure of lynch and which claimed voluntarily as the 6th claimed power role? Which is more likely to be scum? Once again, not even close.

And then there is the finality, if we're wrong on which is town/scum, which mislynch hurts us more, the one out of shots, or the one who could still catch scum if left alive?

If you feel that 6 power roles is extremely unlikely for town, then all four questions/answers point to lynching syndesis today.

PS - I stand by what I said D3, if there was a bus vote on syndesis it was vedith...

vote syndesis
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:08 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 2170, Syndesis wrote:vedith, obviously?? the way they were acting around my claim yesterday was yucky, and their own claim stuff was weird. plus like. for basically everyone else I could think of reasons why I should townread them.
What are those reasons?
In post 2175, I Am Innocent wrote:You shot universally town read teammate, shot failed due to protection, but vedith dies due to weak activation
That's not how it works, the weak modifier means if he targets scum he dies.
In post 2237, I Am Innocent wrote: Which of these two sounds more legit? To me it's not even close.
Really, All of MM pick seemed wierd and haven't helped us at all, where as Syndesis resulted in a kill on scum, I don't see the need in lynching him today. Show me a post where he suspected Nacho, he can crumb his role but there's no crumb's for his picks. His role is the only one that doesn't have a modifier on it which seems odd to me.
Guess who he voted for yesterday Dany,IaI and Mush/Dunker guess who he investigated? It's not from the list of people he voted.

VOTE: MM
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:11 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Yes because scum would definitely send a member of the team that I voted to make the kill
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:12 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Also lynching a motion detector because their results haven't been helpful is not a good move.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:24 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 2240, MarioManiac4 wrote:Also lynching a motion detector because their results haven't been helpful is not a good move.
Your first two investigations are from information we already knew. CS was dead and I claimed, what a coincidence.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:55 am

Post by TwoFace »

In post 2240, MarioManiac4 wrote:Also lynching a motion detector because their results haven't been helpful is not a good move.
what about lynching you cause vig makes way more sense in this setup than motion detector?

mafia doctor AND role stopper (since it has been argued it is more like a protective role)

vig makes way more sense than a stupid motion detector.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2202, MarioManiac4 wrote:Why would scum nokill instead of gaining their immediate victory?
You didn't answer my question - why would they no kill to clear Syndesis? If Syndesis was scum then Vedith could target scum and suicide and they could shoot a townie; that would bring it into MyLo. Instead, we still have multiple mislynches left.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

Does anyone think there's a possibility both roles exist? If so I think maf would get another PR which would mess this whole situation up even more.
TwoFace
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
TwoFace
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by TwoFace »

Personally 0% chance. I like studying setups and even the most bizarre and challenging don't have 6 town roles.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Yes, Co-Operative Sheep did die. That's largely irrevelant. It's not like you never see investigative roles targeting the player scum is killing.
You claiming VT was an *ADVANTAGE* to detecting you. If I detected motion, you couldn't weasel out of it by claiming PR.

@Nacho; Actually, I don't really know why they would do that. I would say it's because they were afraid of being motion detected, but I think that's unlikely, and it doesn't helps scum's agenda because if they nokilled instead of killing me that just gives us a mislynch to lynch me with. Or it's possible they'd worry about me MDing Ved, and thus calling out Synd's gambit? Very unlikely possibilities for sure, but I'm having huge trouble imagining any possibility at all in which Syndesis is town. (Also, I don't think Town has 6 PRs here. Although that point doesn't go for anyone else. :P)
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:31 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 2246, MarioManiac4 wrote:Or it's possible they'd worry about me MDing Ved, and thus calling out Synd's gambit?
You'd detect motion if he killed himself or targeted anyone so this doesn't work.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Basically your argument is that you have no idea what happened and nothing really makes sense but Syndesis is lock scum because of it.

What am I missing?

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:36 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2247, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 2246, MarioManiac4 wrote:Or it's possible they'd worry about me MDing Ved, and thus calling out Synd's gambit?
You'd detect motion if he killed himself or targeted anyone so this doesn't work.
But why would Vedith target anyone? That makes no sense.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”