rulerBob8
rulerBob8
Townie
rulerBob8
Townie
Townie

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:19 am

Post by rulerBob8 »

Because you said you had specifics you were going to talk about and never did. If you wouldn't have brought it up, I wouldn't be asking. 3 days ago you said you would post them and still haven't
skate fast, eat ass
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:52 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'm seeing too much of this game and I really don't feel like investing to be mislynched and ignored.

How about you unvote me and judge me based on my content and not my predecessors and I will explain my draynth scumread?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
SlingshotWaffles
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
SlingshotWaffles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:06 am

Post by SlingshotWaffles »

I'm sorry guys. Some stuff came up. I should've replaced out before.

@Mod requesting replacement
British Empire>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this modern rubbish they call the United Kingdom
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Draynth »

Welp, there goes another one.

Question, what exactly makes people think that Rc vs Prism is Town v Scum? I've seen similarish arguments in a game recently and I'm wondering how you can differentiate between TvT and TvS?
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by Draynth »

In post 453, Draynth wrote:Welp, there goes another one.

Question, what exactly makes people think that Rc vs Prism is Town v Scum? I've seen similarish arguments in a game recently and I'm wondering how you can differentiate between TvT and TvS
in this situation
?
EBWOP
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:59 pm

Post by Draynth »

In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote:1) there's like no back and forth between either of you. Like 1-2 posts where you address his reads or stances
Is Prism the only person I have no back and forth with?
In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote: 2) you both have a town read on each other which was mostly unexplained due to lack of back and forth and you were both kinda scummy to me. I note that you put prism in a lower town read bracket than me but by the sounds of the reads you town read him more? Or that's how it reads to me which is???

Everything else takes reference to specifics and can wait
I think it's down to the fact that I tend to be biased towards townreading people who post wallposts, I've noticed this in my play over the past few games. The thing that stops me from lessening the townread I have on you is your attitude, ie. . If Prism get's lynched and flips town I may have to try and rethink this but for now I'm happy with it.
Does that make sense?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:03 pm

In post 455, Draynth wrote:Is Prism the only person I have no back and forth with?
No, but you're the only person that Prism doesn't have much back and forth with and he was my starting ground.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Keychain »

Back.
Bye Slingshot...
Round of applause for Acid and Prism, who were here at the start and are still living and in the game!

One of the things I wanted to clarify from Draynth's reads:
Draynth wrote:
In post 224, Keychain wrote:It would have been much better if you'd warned us before the hammer, Bob. I would have liked to get a response from Ferastical, Prism and Slingshot on that one.
This doesn't sit right with me.
You said in that despite his self-vote and despair you still thought he was scum.
You could've unvoted to try prevent the lynch to wait for opinions of others, but you didn't.
You say in the post below that you were 'fricking sure' that Feras was scum, so why would you want bob to wait before hammering?
You saying this after the fact just feels hella fake.
I didn't want to unvote, because I thought he was scum. But Prism's vote had been on there for a good while (can't remember but I think Prism hadn't really been around to say whether or not they still wanted it there), and Slingshot (post lynch) expressed some remorse for not being able to unvote. Maybe one or both of them would have unvoted. Maybe Ferastical would have unvoted himself. Maybe you would have gotten on the wagon. They weren't really given the warning to respond. There was so much information cut out of there because of a premature hammer, and I would have liked that information. Maybe the wagon would have died and the day would have ended differently, with a scum lynch instead.
(also that post was hell to quote from)

The other thing that I wanted to clarify, though I'm not going to try and dig through for another quote, was my intention to look for the potential scumteam. I started ISOing, realised that I was coming up with the most useless information, and shortly after announced my intention to focus on trying to find townreads. And look how well I did at that!

However - you are not one of them, my friend. And because this game has started to stall out again, and it's making me quite sad, I'm going to take a chance and go for my strongest scumread. I'm not convinced that there
has
to be scum in RC/Prism. I think there probably is due to PoE, but I also think it's an unnecessary forced choice for today and while I consider that:
VOTE: Draynth
This doesn't mark a sudden deepening of my suspicions so much as it marks a desire to push the game forward. But I didn't feel that your big post swayed me away from my earlier feeling, though your stated lack of confidence did make me write you a pep talk that I'll save for later.

RC, everyone else, thoughts? I'm more inclined towards this than a Prism lynch right now.
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:40 pm

Post by Draynth »

In post 456, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 455, Draynth wrote:Is Prism the only person I have no back and forth with?
No, but you're the only person that Prism doesn't have much back and forth with and he was my starting ground.
Hmm, fair enough
In post 457, Keychain wrote:I didn't want to unvote, because I thought he was scum. But Prism's vote had been on there for a good while (can't remember but I think Prism hadn't really been around to say whether or not they still wanted it there), and Slingshot (post lynch) expressed some remorse for not being able to unvote. Maybe one or both of them would have unvoted. Maybe Ferastical would have unvoted himself. Maybe you would have gotten on the wagon. They weren't really given the warning to respond. There was so much information cut out of there because of a premature hammer, and I would have liked that information. Maybe the wagon would have died and the day would have ended differently, with a scum lynch instead.
(also that post was hell to quote from)
(Sorry, I'm sure it was)
Hmm, on rereading your comment about wanting to hear from Bob I think I might have misinterpreted it slightly.
When I was ISO'ing I read that as 'I was thinking about unvoting, why did you hammer?', which seemed like you were trying to score some easy towncred.
That being said I still don't see it as helpful since it's being said in hindsight, which is something I mentioned in Slingshot's and Prism's sections too.
In post 457, Keychain wrote: I'm not convinced that there
has
to be scum in RC/Prism. I think there probably is due to PoE
I asked about this above, what makes you think it's not necessarily TvS? (I actually asked what made people think it
was
TvS but I guess it's still relevant here)
Mind explaining the PoE part?

Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:35 pm

Post by Keychain »

My process of elimination: I think Acid and Slingshot are probably town, Bob is conftown, which leaves you and them. So that suggests to me that it's likely that at least one of them is scum, but at the same time I'm not a wizard so I could be wrong on Acid, Slingshot or both.

I have no experience to draw on to determine whether it's TvS or TvT, that's why I didn't answer your question. If I've ever encountered such a heated argument, I don't remember it, so I'm just putting the argument itself aside and focusing on the people involved. Just because two people are convinced the other is scum doesn't mean one of them has to be right, right? Maybe they're both scum. I mean, I don't think that's amazingly likely considering how het up both of them seem to be getting over it, but both of them have pretty good scum play as far as I know. It'd definitely throw me.

And about my post after the lynch - I suppose it's not tremendously helpful to this game to point it out, but learning is important.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:57 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Vote Count 2.06

RadiantCowbells
(2): rulerBob8, Prism
Keychain
(1): acidphoenix
Draynth
(1): Keychain
Prism
(1): RadiantCowbells

Not Voting
(2): Draynth, SlingshotWaffles

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-07-09 18:45:00)
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:57 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Prodding acidphoenix
<(") | (")>
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Draynth »

@Keychain
Question, you say that I'm your strongest scumread, why exactly is that?

rulerBob8
rulerBob8
Townie
rulerBob8
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:59 am

Post by rulerBob8 »

I'm not unvoting you RC, why don't you explain it anyway LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD DAYS AGO
skate fast, eat ass
rulerBob8
rulerBob8
Townie
rulerBob8
Townie
Townie

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:02 am

Post by rulerBob8 »

Also, in that game you linked to, TOWN WON. You may have been lynched, but you still won. Why is that a bad thing?
skate fast, eat ass
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:02 am

perhaps I wanted to actually be able to play the game without dealing with bizarre, senseless deathtunneling?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Prism »

@Mod: V/LA until the 5th

My apologies, current festivities are dominating my time.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Prism »

Bonus that I probably need to approach this game with a clearer head anyway.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

V/LA through 6th

i'll probably post anyway but not 100% and don't want to be subbed
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:35 pm

Post by Draynth »

Only 5 and a half days left, with all of the V/LA this could end up close to the deadline.
I think I agree that we should lynch within RC / Prism, I think there is an awful lot of information to be gained from lynching within this pool and going outside it would be a mistake (cue people calling me out for diverting attention away from myself)
Right now I'd rather Prism over RC being lynched, as per the readslist I posted, but this could be contingent on the evidence for the scum read RC has on me (ie, if it actually has any merit from a town POV or not despite the fact that I know it's wrong)

Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Draynth »

Actually, I'd still like to know why people explicitly think that Prism v Rc is TvS, until then I don't want to vote anyone.

Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by Keychain »

@Draynth: You're still my top scumread mostly because the way you kept well out of sight during day 1, even if you claim to have explained that - I didn't really see a response that would allay those suspicions. In ISOing you just now I also realise I completely missed your post 270, which was reasonably substantial and also mostly directed at me. Sorry.

I hadn't checked the time until deadline, we might indeed be cutting it quite fine. Out of the two, I think I'd rather lynch Prism than RC, if no one is interested in lynching Draynth. I'd still like more details on RC's scumread of Draynth before any lynching though.
rulerBob8
rulerBob8
Townie
rulerBob8
Townie
Townie

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:23 am

Post by rulerBob8 »

@RC do you have any plans to go into the specifics you mentioned? Because if not, all you're doing is preventing Town from having this knowledge.
skate fast, eat ass
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:26 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Searching for a replacement for SlingshotWaffles

Missed the V/LA for acidphoenix...thanks for pointing it out.
Last edited by PenguinPower on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
<(") | (")>
rulerBob8
rulerBob8
Townie
rulerBob8
Townie
Townie

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:37 am

Post by rulerBob8 »

^phoenix posted a v/la last night^
not really sure if that prevents replaces or not just pointing it out
skate fast, eat ass