MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by MMM »

In post 773, MathBlade wrote:If MMM was Town no way he puts me at L-1 when I could insta hammer if I was scum with him. Since MMM didn't think about that MMM is scum.
This is bullshit regardless of your alignment.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:34 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@vedith ang defence. give him a chance to respond was my thinking.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:37 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 776, NotTheRealPaul wrote:@vedith ang defence. give him a chance to respond was my thinking.
Is there a response for you to think of them as town?
If Math goes "Im VT, Scum are voting me then What?
I claim scum \o/
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 775, MMM wrote:
In post 773, MathBlade wrote:If MMM was Town no way he puts me at L-1 when I could insta hammer if I was scum with him. Since MMM didn't think about that MMM is scum.
No. It isn't and you know it. If I was mafia (which I am not) then I could easily have self hammered neutering discussion which is an incredibly proscum move here. Literally if you are Town which you probably aren't then l-1 vote is ridiculous and your join date leads me to believe you should know that.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 769, Almost50 wrote:I didn't even mention their vote at the end of D1 points to being Mafia too, because 3 scum will try to end D1 on 3 different wagons, and if one was on the lynch wagon then one was on the counter wagon, and that consisted of me (the Seer), TheBrie (the lynchee AND a flipped WW) and Math. So...
A) Bullshit I can fool VCA for days (inception Gistou Shadowrun 1800 ...the list keeps going and going and going...)

B) Civilization Mafia and SU2 literally had all wagons on town by town with a much bigger pool set without a single scum on them.

This sounds like you need people to believe I am scum and are trying to convince people through external sources rather than anything scummy I did (which yes I saw your words and read them but I am going in order to make sure I address everything)
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 768, Almost50 wrote:Short answer: ISO Math.

Slightly longer answer: Titus sheeped me easily on Dunker, then on Wisdom, and it just felt off to me. Titus is not the sheeping type and especially not without a good case.

Again bullshit. Titus even has a catchphrase when she sheeps a big long Baaaaaaaah

As for Math:
In post 439, MathBlade wrote:
In post 423, Wisdom wrote:
In post 393, Almost50 wrote:why concentrate on Mafia when we have the chance to turn this into a nightless game if we correctly lynch the remaining WW??
Many reasons

- The WW kill can help us by landing on mafia
- Mafia are three and we have to start lowering their numbers
- We have a Seer that can catch or at least limit the WW pool
Agreed.

Assume we lynch a Townie (VT or Seer) then overnight WW kills a VT or Seer

Then that means we have 3 mafia 1 wolf and 4 Town alive. This would be a bad situation

If wolf dies then 3 mafia 6 Town alive that buys us three lynches but we lose out on knowing who WW scum are afraid of and then go flying blind.

If mafia dies 2v1v6 into night which really works in our favor.

At work will type reads later.
Clearly in favour of Wisdom's theory that a Mafia lynch is better than a WW lynch. This doesn't go with them going back to fo this:
In post 629, MathBlade wrote: Always lynch a scum claim.

VOTE: GinghamDog

The above is assuming the scum is not known. Ever heard the phrase one in the had worth two in the bush? In this case it is a confirmed scum. That overrides theories on guesses which is what that was.

Also
In post 630, MathBlade wrote:
In post 607, Almost50 wrote:Read List (Matina Style):

Tails
Vedith
Dunker
NTRP
MMM
Bins
Wisdom
Math
Gingham

OR (Ranger Style):

{Tails, Vedith, Dunker, NTRP}
{MMM, Bins}
{Wisdom, Math}
{Gingham}
Your reads minus Gingham still suck.
How do they know these reads suck?

Because I had an opinion those reads sucked *rolls eyes* Yes Math can't have opinions OMG

In post 720, MathBlade wrote:Like...The only thing this shows is Bins is likely scum from the last pages besides people being toxic. Agree or disagree with the play what's done is done.
But this shows that at least we agree on Bins, so not all my reads are bad. The way they defend Wisdom though feels more like buddying, because Wisdom is the one on the driving seat and can push the lynches he wants. That's why I'm super wary of him in particular. It's not like I hate Wisdom (quite the contrary tbh) but he is one capable player and especially so as a scumster.

Finally:
In post 759, MathBlade wrote:
In post 758, Bins wrote:VOTE: math
Because this isn't opportunistic as fuck.

Gotta go.
In post 749, MathBlade wrote:
In post 742, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: ntrp

Can also lynch bins or math or maybe vedith
VOTE: ntrp
See any contradictions? Does something calling something black come to mind?
I see no contradictions there as maaaaany posts had been between them and I hadn't had a chance to type up my case.

Responses in line in italics.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 761, Wisdom wrote:I dont feel as confident you are scum and math feels scummier now
Because I have real life I am scummy...Remind me next time you go on VLA you get automatically scummier. (Note I don't actually believe in this I am annoyed)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 78, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Woah. We are scummy for voting off a gutread?
Gutread is generally a way to avoid explaining how you get to a conclusion. While I was on VLA I always planned on explaining my reads and your "explanations" are practically non existent and then when you complain it is why me fry me.

Very typical scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 516, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 509, Dunkerdoodles wrote:so we lynch paul if we want maf, should we still try and find the ww?
stop ignoring my question
Dunkerdoodles is still ignoring you and you do nothing about it. Because a viable mislynch wagon took off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 613, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Pretty sure ging isnt the other WW. Im guessing maf. Gen X was the first to call out brie I think. Said aomeyhing like: The brie just claimed scum and then voted.
You argue for lynching the other wolf earlier then say Ging isn't the other wolf in order to get people to lynch him.

Almost50 wants my head so bad he invents a contradiction when the actual one is right in front of Almost's face.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 751, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Tempted to let myself be lynched just to show wisdom can be wrong

I still dunno why ppl are voting me. I see "ntrp is scummy" but I see no why yet. *shrugs*
Still have yet to talk about a single read all game.

Now does someone want to Unvote so day isn't insta ended?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:27 am

Post by Wisdom »

no, pls die
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:21 am

Post by Bins »

Math, I literally have 0 idea why you're reading me as one of your top scumreads. If you truly are town, you're really going to need to convince me that you ACTUALLY believe I'm scum, because right now it looks pulled out of thin air.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Bins »

In post 775, MMM wrote:
^ Pretty much how I feel about most of what you've said about me rn.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Bins »

(That was @Math)

Don't hammer yet pls tho

gtkas
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 773, MathBlade wrote:So it's Bins NTRP and MMM sweet.

If MMM was Town
no way he puts me at L-1 when I could insta hammer
if I was scum with him
. Since MMM didn't think about that MMM is scum.

I just got home and will read the rest tomorrow morning/afternoon as it is 12:30 here.
The bolded just doesn't compute. Assuming he was Town then you canNOT be Scum WITH HIM.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:16 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 777, Vedith wrote:
In post 776, NotTheRealPaul wrote:@vedith ang defence. give him a chance to respond was my thinking.
Is there a response for you to think of them as town?
If Math goes "Im VT, Scum are voting me then What?
thats a shit defence so id be fine with hammer.

If he posts a good defence then I might be convinced of his towniness.

I simply thought dunkers was moving too fast
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:20 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Typed the anove b4 reading past Vedith's post
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:25 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@math regarding almost and the gutread. Well shit there isnt anything to say here bcuz it literally was a gutread. Didnt like the way he interacted with HM.

As far as dunkers Ive given up on that. He is barely active and no point wasting anymore time on that shit. I still dont like dunkers play so far but there is zero momentum for any dunkers wagon so why let my vote be wasted there all day.

At first I believed the wolf claim. Then I went back and looked as I had remembered Gen x being first to call out brie. Almost (I think. it was almost) said something about gin being mafia trying not to get lynched and this way also kinda helping real wolf who was definetly not gonna cc that. So at that point I agreed with that. Either way I woulda pushed for his lynch as the other wagons were shit IMO.
MMM
MMM
Mafia Scum
MMM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by MMM »

In post 778, MathBlade wrote:
In post 775, MMM wrote:
No. It isn't and you know it. If I was mafia (which I am not) then I could easily have self hammered neutering discussion which is an incredibly proscum move here. Literally if you are Town which you probably aren't then l-1 vote is ridiculous and your join date leads me to believe you should know that.
Attempting to clear yourself out of not self hammering... that's adorable, I should try that when I roll scum one day.
I see no reason to unvote honestly and if it exists it's nowhere in sight unless you're trying to perform some miraculous gambit but I really doubt that's the case given that you've attempted to justify your actions by having a life.

FYI scum can selfhammer on a town L-1 as well as a scum one.
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Tails »

I looked back at the Vedith stuff with a clear head, and yeah...nothing there. I was too tired to realize how small the player list is now. Could be something if scum, but most likely nothing.

And holy cow! I get knocked out by a bug for a few days and you guys go bonkers already? And on Math?!?

Wisdom, you better give me the best scum case of your life, because this Titus vendetta is getting real old real fast. Just because someone annoys you does not mean they're scum. And so far, all I've seen is annoyance. And so help me, if you try to break out that whole "I lynched both WW" thing, I'll remind you that A.) I caught Brie and begged you to get on the wagon and B.) Gingham outed herself before we could see the effectiveness of any push from you. So far, you're my strongest townread in this game, and I like it, because you're actually in cooperative town mode. But stop going after my second strongest townread! Mommy and Daddy are fighting, and scum are hard pushing this wagon. Or did you think it was a coincidence that it built so quickly?

But I assume you've been so preoccupied, you actually missed some of the actual scummy leaps around the wagon.

Vote MMM

And Almost, just because you're conf. town does not mean you get to peddle nonsense. Writing incoherently does not equal scum. And there's no contradiction when circumstances change.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Vote Count 3.0

[1]
MMM:
Tails,
[0]
Almost50:

[0]
Wisdom:

[0]
Tails:

[0]
Bins:

[4]
MathBlade:
Almost50, Wisdom, Bins, MMM,
[0]
Dunkerdoodles:

[1]
NotTheRealPaul:
MathBlade,
[0]
Vedith:

Note Voting:
Dunkerdoodles, NotTheRealPaul, Vedith,

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-07-08 00:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 795, Tails wrote:Gingham outed herself before we could see the effectiveness of any push from you
lmao
I pushed the slot all d1 and d2 and got her to L-1 before she outted
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Wisdom »

In post 795, Tails wrote:Or did you think it was a coincidence that it built so quickly?
wagon speed has no bearing on alignment; common fallacy
Tails
Tails
Goon
Tails
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Tails »

In post 797, Wisdom wrote:
In post 795, Tails wrote:Gingham outed herself before we could see the effectiveness of any push from you
lmao
I pushed the slot all d1 and d2 and got her to L-1 before she outted
:neutral:
Maybe I'm just still so weirded out by Gen X's actions that I'm not sure how to take all that. And we have no idea what would have happened if anything changed. Like Gen X not replacing out. Or Gingham fighting back. Or wet feet. Or any of a number of things. I still think that the claim threw off a lot that could have been learned by the wagon. But I will admit I might not be the best one to judge that whole situation.

Return to “Completed Open Games”