Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2096, RadiantCowbells wrote:
I CLAIM COP WITH A GUILTY ON TITUS. WE ARE LYNCHING IN THE TWO OF US, OR MATHBLADE IF I CAN'T NEGOTIATE A TITUS LYNCH.
You're faking. Welcome to the world of RC town fakedom.

/me Le sigh
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2087, MathBlade wrote:Error Kelvin is trying anything possible to avoid lynching Navy at this point.
Uh, I'm pretty sure I agreed to a Navy lynch if everyone agreed to lynch you tomorrow. I'm not doing everything possible to avoid a Navy lynch, I'm doing everything possible to get a Math/Titus lynch, because I'm pretty sure that's where scum is and your flip would confirm or deny that hypothesis.
New main account for the Scummer Formerly Known as Hikari Link.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:46 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

She stole a strategy that we discussed last time we played this. If she was actually town who got innoed by Math she would totally understand where my suspicion here comes from.

Rather than that she's playing it off, acting like it means nothing that we came up with this strategy in the last version of this setup, and scumreading Navy basically for flaking when flaking is a towntell for her.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Titus »

I CLAIM COP WITH A GUILTY ON TITUS. WE ARE LYNCHING IN THE TWO OF US, OR MATHBLADE IF I CAN'T NEGOTIATE A TITUS LYNCH.
VOTE: Radiant Cowbells

This is easy. This is the one PoE time where it strategically makes sense to vote a cop claim from my perspective. There's not a chance you have a guilty on me. Agent Sparkles would have claimed it and he did post today. He didn't. He never really pushed Math either as lying.

So you want to play with Fire? Go ahead.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2101, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2087, MathBlade wrote:Error Kelvin is trying anything possible to avoid lynching Navy at this point.
Uh, I'm pretty sure I agreed to a Navy lynch if everyone agreed to lynch you tomorrow. I'm not doing everything possible to avoid a Navy lynch, I'm doing everything possible to get a Math/Titus lynch, because I'm pretty sure that's where scum is and your flip would confirm or deny that hypothesis.
Stall tactic 101. Do I need to look up how many times scum have said "Hey mislynch this person and I help you tomorrow" and then conveniently something comes up. Yes you literally are.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Titus »

Oh and AS even claimed doc that's right. So you can try it, or you can sit down. Accept I am town. Accept Navy's getting rope.

That's obvious fake to save Navy.

VOTE: Navy
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:49 am

In post 2103, Titus wrote:

This is easy. This is the one PoE time where it strategically makes sense to vote a cop claim from my perspective. There's not a chance you have a guilty on me. Agent Sparkles would have claimed it and he did post today. He didn't. He never really pushed Math either as lying.

Titus pretending not to understand the context behind my 'claiming a guilty' and acting like I'm claiming a legitimate guilty and pointing to my predecessor's play as an excuse.
If she were town: she would know I would be not serious. I wouldn't rando fakeguilty her as scum either. She's scum instead so she's legitimately concerned that my slot could have had a guilty.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2104, MathBlade wrote:
Stall tactic 101. Do I need to look up how many times scum have said "Hey mislynch this person and I help you tomorrow" and then conveniently something comes up. Yes you literally are.
Math, they are tunnelling you. They're playing according to ABR's guide and he's the most toxic player on the site. Ignore them. Focus on Navy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Vedith »

VOTE: Math

I'll trade 1 for 1 if RC is lying.
I claim scum \o/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2106, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Titus pretending not to understand the context behind my 'claiming a guilty' and acting like I'm claiming a legitimate guilty and pointing to my predecessor's play as an excuse.
If she were town: she would know I would be not serious. I wouldn't rando fakeguilty her as scum either. She's scum instead so she's legitimately concerned that my slot could have had a guilty.
Not possible. We massclaimed Doc Cop.

Or did you forget what your slot fakeclaimed?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2108, Vedith wrote:VOTE: Math

I'll trade 1 for 1 if RC is lying.
RC is in a Doc slot protecting Navy man.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:52 am

UNVOTE:

NEVERMIND TITUS IS PROBABLY TOWN
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Vedith »

UNVOTE: Math
Doh.
I claim scum \o/
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2107, Titus wrote:
Math, they are tunnelling you. They're playing according to ABR's guide and he's the most toxic player on the site. Ignore them. Focus on Navy.
No they aren't and ABR isn't toxic just aggressive.

They are trying to save Navy that I agree with. RC has made up his mind that you and I are scum and is trying to justify that with a bullshit cop claim. Literally the last few games I have been with RC in he has fake claimed. The amount of fucks I give is zero as I know you're Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

I don't really like the term "scumclaim," but this is the closest I've ever seen to one without actually claiming. You're using an obvious lie to attack RC, because...? Yeah, of course RC is probably lying here, but it's also extremely obvious why he's telling that lie, so don't fucking act like that's a good reason to lynch him.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

Pedit fuck lag.

Lag has an ID10T error.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:53 am

The tone deafness here is NAI and I don't think this is how she'd react as scum.

I thought she was town anyway, I just felt like making sure that she wasn't pulling the gambit that I came up with.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

What in the actual fuck are you talking about, Math? Stop misreping me! That's literally the opposite of what I said. What I actually said was "I'll help you mislynch this person today and you help me lynch scum tomorrow."
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:55 am

I'm town, Navy is still very probably town.
I'm going to read the other doctor claims.

For the record I think that Mathblade is probably scum, regardless of Titus's alignment, but I want to sort out the doc situation today.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:55 am

Actually we could just lynch Mathblade.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2117, Kelvin Smith wrote:
What in the actual fuck are you talking about, Math? Stop misreping me! That's literally the opposite of what I said. What I actually said was "I'll help you mislynch this person today and you help me lynch scum tomorrow."
You're quoting exactly what I said and calling it different. Dude just eat rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

I don't know who or what an ABR is, but what I'm trying to do is fucking win this wrecked fucking game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2119, RadiantCowbells wrote:Actually we could just lynch Mathblade.
Or you could ya know actually not try to lynch me because I exist.

Seriously I am the cop with the innocent on Titus. Like you townread Titus...seriously dude wtf?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2118, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm town, Navy is still very probably town.
I'm going to read the other doctor claims.

For the record I think that Mathblade is probably scum, regardless of Titus's alignment, but I want to sort out the doc situation today.
Based on what?

Navy's posting everywhere but this thread.
Game is PoEing.

At least one of Kelvin/Me+Math/You/Navy must be scum.

Given your stances, I don't think you SR Kelvin. You don't SR yourself. You don't SR me. That leaves Navy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2121, Kelvin Smith wrote:
I don't know who or what an ABR is, but what I'm trying to do is fucking win this wrecked fucking game.
Game isn't wrecked at all. If you'd be considering the possibility of Math town, the game is near solved.
Navy is like 95% scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”