Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2197, Titus wrote:
In post 2196, RadiantCowbells wrote:What happens when Navy flips town?
Then the cop acts help a reset, but she most likely isn't. She's posting elsewhere not here.
Wait, are you just outright fucking lying or does she have some alt I don't know about? Because she hasn't posted on-site in 4 days. And she hasn't posted in anywhere other than in this game since June 16th. So unless one of those other things I said are true, let's stop with the falsehoods.
New main account for the Scummer Formerly Known as Hikari Link.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Navy is an alt of an established player.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2201, RadiantCowbells wrote:Navy is an alt of an established player.
Okay. Can you tell me who or is that a secret?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:56 pm

They're touchy about it but I can confirm that they're still posting.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2203, RadiantCowbells wrote:They're touchy about it but I can confirm that they're still posting.
Okay. Then can you at least look and confirm that they are posting in games (as opposed to discussions) as players (as opposed to as moderators)? cause that's honestly all I wanted to fact check.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:59 pm

100%.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:59 pm

there's a reason the first thing I did when I replaced in was to tell them to get their butt back here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2206, RadiantCowbells wrote:there's a reason the first thing I did when I replaced in was to tell them to get their butt back here.
But yet you refuse to lynch them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:13 pm

why are you acting like I should conflate Navy refusing to post with being scum?

No I'm not going to fucking lynch them because if I lynch them you're not suddenly going to start thinking that math or alban are scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2201, RadiantCowbells wrote:Navy is an alt of an established player.
Alt outing is atrocious. If they are an alt they are an alt for a reason.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2208, RadiantCowbells wrote:why are you acting like I should conflate Navy refusing to post with being scum?

No I'm not going to fucking lynch them because if I lynch them you're not suddenly going to start thinking that math or alban are scum.
Yes she will.

As unconfirmed Town she does crazy things like gambits.

As confirmed Town she actually slows down and gets more logical.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:30 pm

Okay then if you're town consider yourself a sacrifice to get town on the same page.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2208, RadiantCowbells wrote:why are you acting like I should conflate Navy refusing to post with being scum?

And guess what, if I lynch Math you won't lynch or bus Navy. There's no reason to TR them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Yup kelvin im keeping my vote for a bit. Im ready to go to either alban or math but Id prefer math.

So where should cops and docs go? I think alban and math depending on lynch. Maybe RV.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2211, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay then if you're town consider yourself a sacrifice to get town on the same page.
No...I have done that before (Gay Mafia) that is literally not a thing and I only did that to save us a kill as my predecessor fucked up the slot. So no I will not go quietly into that bad night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2213, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Yup kelvin im keeping my vote for a bit. Im ready to go to either alban or math but Id prefer math.

So where should cops and docs go? I think alban and math depending on lynch. Maybe RV.
Ughhhh why you so scummy too???
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2212, Titus wrote:

And guess what, if I lynch Math you won't lynch or bus Navy. There's no reason to TR them.
Other than Navy not posting here, what is the reason she is scum?
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2215, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2213, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Yup kelvin im keeping my vote for a bit. Im ready to go to either alban or math but Id prefer math.

Ughhhh why you so scummy too???
Because he's not. You are just saying that everyone who wants to lynch you is scummy, even though it's an extremely town-motivated thing to want to do to lynch you.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:59 pm

Why don't we do this another way.

You vote MathBlade with me.

If they flip town, I give you whatever lynch you want.
If they flip scum, you agree that your reads are not on point this game and I get a doublevote.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2218, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Why don't we do this another way.

You vote MathBlade with me.

If they flip town, I give you whatever lynch you want.
If they flip scum, you agree that your reads are not on point this game and I get a doublevote.
Would you do that and lynch Navy? The 1 v 1s are toxic.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:02 pm

If you agree that you're claiming scum if you don't vote with me tomorrow, yes.

I'm not literally 100% sure that Navy's town and that's not the point of this exercise but I am not okay with you lynching her and turning on me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2220, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you agree that you're claiming scum if you don't vote with me tomorrow, yes.

I'm not literally 100% sure that Navy's town and that's not the point of this exercise but I am not okay with you lynching her and turning on me.
Get it through your head! Titus cannot and will not ever claim be or otherwise work for scum. I checked her. Like... Titus I am trying here *frowns*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2220, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you agree that you're claiming scum if you don't vote with me tomorrow, yes.

Then what is the point?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:06 pm

The point is that how I expect this game to go right now is that Navy gets lynched, flips town, then I get lynched over Alban tomorrow and scum win.

If you're going to vote elsewhere on a scumflip I'm okay with following you. If you're going to follow my reads if Navy's town I'm willing to take a chance on a lynch I'm not confident in.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2223, RadiantCowbells wrote:The point is that how I expect this game to go right now is that Navy gets lynched, flips town, then I get lynched over Alban tomorrow and scum win.

If you're going to vote elsewhere on a scumflip I'm okay with following you. If you're going to follow my reads if Navy's town I'm willing to take a chance on a lynch I'm not confident in.
The thing is if I am wrong, then we lose because someone will vote Math or Kelvin.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”