Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay
Why does he think you are Town?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

VC 3.10
Mathblade
(2): Kelvin Smith, RadiantCowbells,
Navy
(2): NJAC, Titus,
RadiantCowbells
(2): alban, Gamma Emerald,
Agent Sparkles
(1): NotTheRealPaul,
alban
(1): Mathblade,

Not Voting
(2): Navy, Vedith,
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-07-07 21:50:00)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 2299, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2296, MathBlade wrote:Except she won't and can't. Navy or Alban.

One of those two has to give us a scum lynch. We all three know this. So the three of us agree. Navy first as Titus and I suspect and if not then we lynch Alban like you suspected. So town block of awesome works together and compromises.
RC, you see this fucking shit right here? This is the kind of shit that makes me think that neither alban nor Navy are scum and that it's definitely fucking Titus.
I don't think Mathblade is dumb enough to blatantly ask to be given the win. I think this is just distancing by paying lip service to being willing to vote Alban here.
I think it's more likely that Alban is the scumpartner and they're going to find an excuse to have nothing to do with that wagon when it comes up like they've been doing the whole game.

I have an extremely solid track record of reading Titus and this falls squarely into her town game. I understand the scumread, but I don't agree with it.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2300, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay
I'm not him, so I can't really say. I'd assume because people think I'm obvtown.

Until he replaced in, I've been the only person actively crusading for the extremely necessary Math lynch. So unless I'm hard bussing Math (which I admittedly might have done, but probably wouldn't have, because there was at least one easy town lynch), then I'm town.

I'm also the only one who was advocating a logic-based lynch, rather than some random, shot-in-the-dark Doc lynch bullshit.
New main account for the Scummer Formerly Known as Hikari Link.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright that makes sense
I like the logic lynch thing. So the logic is okay.
But AS + RC = nothing that I townread, so I disagree that we should lynch in Navy/Alban
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:56 pm

In post 2303, Kelvin Smith wrote:
I'm not him, so I can't really say. I'd assume because people think I'm obvtown.

Until he replaced in, I've been the only person actively crusading for the extremely necessary Math lynch. So unless I'm hard bussing Math (which I admittedly might have done, but probably wouldn't have, because there was at least one easy town lynch), then I'm town.

I'm also the only one who was advocating a logic-based lynch, rather than some random, shot-in-the-dark Doc lynch bullshit.
Also: Gamma's play looks like scum scared because I was pushing on their buddies and if he was scum with Titus he has no reason to do what he's doing.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2302, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2299, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2296, MathBlade wrote:Except she won't and can't. Navy or Alban.

One of those two has to give us a scum lynch. We all three know this. So the three of us agree. Navy first as Titus and I suspect and if not then we lynch Alban like you suspected. So town block of awesome works together and compromises.
RC, you see this fucking shit right here? This is the kind of shit that makes me think that neither alban nor Navy are scum and that it's definitely fucking Titus.
I don't think Mathblade is dumb enough to blatantly ask to be given the win. I think this is just distancing by paying lip service to being willing to vote Alban here.
I think it's more likely that Alban is the scumpartner and they're going to find an excuse to have nothing to do with that wagon when it comes up like they've been doing the whole game.

I have an extremely solid track record of reading Titus and this falls squarely into her town game. I understand the scumread, but I don't agree with it.
You say that Math isn't dumb nough to do it, but it's not actually dumb if you don't think they will do it. Then it's brash.

I can see your alban argument, I suppose. But then that's all the more reason to make sure Math dies now.

You'll have to forgive me if I don't trust your reads. Personally, I'd feel better with a Cop on Titus or you, because you are the two people that have the potential to wield the biggest influence and so the one's that I want to be most sure of. I'm also fine with people deciding to Cop me, but I seem to be so roundly townread that it would probably be a wasteful endeavor.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:59 pm

Don't trust my reads, or don't trust my alignment?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2305, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Also: Gamma's play looks like scum scared because I was pushing on their buddies and if he was scum with Titus he has no reason to do what he's doing.
I mean you can think that but I just decided to come in hot.
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:01 pm

If you're playing town you're not coming in hot, you're coming in at basically absolute zero considering you've said shit about anyone who isn't me and I'm town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOL fake news ahoy
I haven't said anything new but I've said things about people
<Embrace The Void>

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:04 pm

Alternative facts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Titus »

@Kelvin, eould anything ever convince you lynching Math is not the best play?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

W/e
I'm probably gonna reread now since it just seems to be me and you
<Embrace The Void>

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2304, Gamma Emerald wrote:Alright that makes sense
I like the logic lynch thing. So the logic is okay.
But AS + RC = nothing that I townread, so I disagree that we should lynch in Navy/Alban
The logic lynch is basically that Math is the ideal lynch candidate.

If Math flips scum, then it means we at least need to be wary of Titus. It also means we won't be in MyLo tomorrow.

If Math flips town, then it means that we confirm that Titus is town and the Doc pool gets smaller. Getting confirmed town out of it also means we would be an excellent Doc target. Again, currently 5 claimed Docs, with at least one being scum. Confirming Titus brings it down to 4: alban, RC, Navy, and I. Cops can go there to try to get a result. And since Math has already used their shot, they are expendable.

If we just lynch any Doctor, we'll still be down to a 4 person Doc pool, but we won't have a smaller Cop pool, so it'll be harder to find scum in there.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2307, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't trust my reads, or don't trust my alignment?
Reads more than alignment. As I've said many times earlier, I don't trust reads at all, period. I also don't fully trust your alignment, but that's because I'm paranoid about being duped by strong players.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright
I can compromise on Math for now I guess. I think a lot of people were scumreading HM for whatever reasons, so seeing the resolution of that might be nice.
<Embrace The Void>

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2313, Gamma Emerald wrote:W/e
I'm probably gonna reread now since it just seems to be me and you
What are you talking about? I'm here. Though rereading might be useful At the very least, the things that I've said, because I've said good things.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:09 pm

Is your paranoia on me really worth blowing a cop investigation on a person super likely to be nightkilled?
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2305, RadiantCowbells wrote:

Please elaborate on this.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2312, Titus wrote:@Kelvin, eould anything ever convince you lynching Math is not the best play?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:11 pm

I don't think scum!Gamma flies in trying to pick a fight with me unless I'm a serious threat to his team at that poitn. I think that if it was Titus/Mathblade he'd stay out of the way.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2312, Titus wrote:@Kelvin, eould anything ever convince you lynching Math is not the best play?
Yes: A better fucking play. Find me one that offers greater
strategic
advantage and help me understand how it's better. Then help me understand how and when we are going to kill/check Math, because I'm not ever going to just assume they are town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:13 pm

And ftr if we lynch in the docs we're copping the shit out of mathblade.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2318, RadiantCowbells wrote:Is your paranoia on me really worth blowing a cop investigation on a person super likely to be nightkilled?
You're a Doc, so I don't think you are a likely NK target. If you do die, then it means that the Doc pool is smaller and we're one step closer to finding scum there. While your death would certainly not be ideal, I wouldn't say it would necessarily lose us the game. I'm not saying we have to check you, I'm just saying that I'm open to it and it would make me feel more comfortable. I fully acknowledge that it might not be the optimal move and we might have to check elsewhere.

Return to “Completed Open Games”