Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

if navy flips town we either tell cops to check math, in which case scum can easily mislynch me since your reads are bad, or check me, in which case you never reevaluate math

and from a starting ground of you being wrong thats not okay for me

Alban claims to but like I have established has never actually pushed the slot with their voote down for a prolonged period
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Although if a cop innos Math and we're both alive, that cop MIGHT be a viable lynch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2595, Titus wrote:
In post 2590, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2577, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2575, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2561, RadiantCowbells wrote:we aren't copping in the doc claims, period. a cop on a cop confirms the cop and the result.

and no, I said it wasn't because I didn't feel like picking a fight. I will happily show you the pm i sent to the mod while replacing out in postgame
It doesn't though. A lynch on a Cop confirms the result. Cop on Docs, lynch Cops on innocent, lynch Docs on guilty. Confirmed town gets protection.
there are a limited # of scum to fakeclaim cop. we arent just gonna lynch inno claims, we are lynching math because scumfuck
Yeah, but every Cop lynched means one more that can be scum. With Math dead, that likely leaves 1 of 4 Cops as scum. Now it's totally true that this means we're more likely to lynch town than scum when there is an innocent, but it's the only way to stop scum from faking innocents. And it means that every guilty we get is that much more likely to be true.
Where the hell did 1 of 4 cops come from?
Two scum in Cops, 1 in Doc. Both RC and I have already said we believe this is the most likely scenario.
In post 2595, Titus wrote:Scum can fake innocents all they want as they link each other.

We want to stop fake guilties. Fake innocents mean chain lynches.
Scum can normally fake innocents easily, but not when the town policy lynches any Cop that comes to it with an Innocent. Scum Cops can only fake a Guilty in LyLo under that policy, or they trade 1 for 1, which is bad for them.
New main account for the Scummer Formerly Known as Hikari Link.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:40 pm

and note that now that math has momentum hes refusing to do anything but vote RC the vanity wagon
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2600, RadiantCowbells wrote:if navy flips town we either tell cops to check math, in which case scum can easily mislynch me since your reads are bad, or check me, in which case you never reevaluate math

and from a starting ground of you being wrong thats not okay for me

Alban claims to but like I have established has never actually pushed the slot with their voote down for a prolonged period
If Navy flips town, we won't need to check you but check Math. I'd be wrong.

Then, I'd reset based on which slot copped Math but you'd be off the table for the day. Same with Kelvin. I just wouldn't autolynch Math because there's no evidence to SR them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2603, RadiantCowbells wrote:and note that now that math has momentum hes refusing to do anything but vote RC the vanity wagon
There is no momentum. Town is waiting to see who caves first
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:44 pm

lol
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Titus »

You think I am kidding RC? Try me.

What's your Paul read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Titus »

Everytime I compromise on locktown, it's town. So why here? The only way town wins is if we discuss things like adults because neither of us has the game lock solved. I think Navy is the only scum doctor. I only see alban with Navy though as he refuses to vote there but attacks you. I need a Navy flip for that to even be viable though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:55 pm

or he's scum who realizes that if he lynches navy, they flip town, me and him are in the spotlight. note that he never expressed a townread on navy and he backtracked his scumread on me, so why is he voting me?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Either we can talk or we can no lynch. Not talk at me but to me. Present evidence.

If I can't get you to do that but talk about faulty strategy, then this game is all but dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2609, RadiantCowbells wrote:or he's scum who realizes that if he lynches navy, they flip town, me and him are in the spotlight. note that he never expressed a townread on navy and he backtracked his scumread on me, so why is he voting me?
He hasn't backtracked on his stance on you. Guess what. Maybe we should force him to take a stand on Navy. But why would he with you trying to bullroad a terrible lynch?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:59 pm

In post 2368, alban wrote:
In post 2358, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alban you haven't given a reason that I'm scum besides describing my playstyle in general in very, very negative terms and calling me scum.

In what way are you saying that my play in this game is specifically indicative of my scum play rather than just my play in general?
In post 2360, RadiantCowbells wrote:And furthermore your single experience with me as scum is EXTREMELY unreflective of my general scum play.
I set out that game specifically to mimic what GigabyteTroubadour specifically thinks is my town meta as much as I could.
Like if that game is your context for my scum meta, then your reads are going to be ass backwards most of the time.

Alban- if we lynch Navy and she flips scum, what's your read on me?
You may have forgotten, but I have not, that we have played multiple games together.
My assessment of you also doesn't stand alone. In the games where you were town, you have been lynched/day-vigged on D1.
No, I am not saying you are a conf!scum. I am saying this: You have an extremely confident playstyle which is foolhardy as a town coz it misdirects a fair proportion of the players, and is extremely dangerous as a scum. This style of play coupled with Agent Sparkles being on my scumlist, I am fine with lynching you. We were proceeding slowly to the deadline before you came in, but now I think because of your playstyle, we are lost again. Worst is there will be some players who will be swayed by your apparent confidence. I prefer slow > being lost > being a sheep.

Since I have played with you as a scum where the hallmark of your scum!game was to incriminate your scum!partners to gain towncred, I am not even going to answer the point about Navy. But anyone who is interested in looking at the Navy-RC association should just ISO RC and look at the arc of your Navy read. You started off by calling them conf!town and now you are ready to lynch them. You have no reference points coz you replaced in so late, you do not give any reasoning why you think what you think, and my experience with you as a town is that your reads are not bang on and you don't learn from your mistakes. When you make a wrong move as a town by lynching a townie, you come back the next day by discrediting that townie and how they deserved to be lynched. All this would be scummy on any other player, but it never sticks on you because of your level of confidence. My observation is that people are more taken in by confidence than by logic, which works in your favour. Hell, even me who is kinda the flagbearer of anti-you this game, is thinking inside, 'what if RC is correct?', and that itself is an indication of your power. So, I have to bend over backwards to not be queuing in the line. To wrap up, I am not sure who you are, but I lynching you would benefit the game regardless of your alignment.
this
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:02 pm

Post by Titus »

I agree with everything alban has said there but for the lynch you conclusion.

It's not a Navy read though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Titus »

So vote Navy with me, even if you don't intend it to go to lynch to force Alban to say which scum is doc if you are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Votes are power.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2599, Titus wrote:
In post 2597, Kelvin Smith wrote:Alright, unless something non-circular is said here, I'm done with this game for the night. It's going nowhere and neither is my Math vote. Same for tomorrow, since a No Lynch is all but guaranteed at this point. The only way I'm voting anybody other than MathBlade is if a Cop gives me an innocent on MathBlade, in which case I'm voting that scumfuck Cop.
Gee, saying why Math is scum just isn't going to happen is it?
Maybe I'm just overestimating Math's town abilities, but I assume that they are capable of more than OMGUS. If not, my mistake. But I'm doubting that's actually the case.

I think Math is scum and either knows that you are also scum or knows they have you wrapped so tightly around their little finger that there is no way you would ever turn on them. Either way, they are free to spew whatever nonsensical, OMGUS bullshit they want unchecked. It's honestly a pretty great system for Math regardless. And if you're town and Math is scum, then you really need to start considering this more deeply in the future.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:10 pm

alban said they were pling me. most of the wall is also wrong. wtf titus? how do you agree with it
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:17 pm

Post by Titus »

@Kelvin, You know I policy lynch them for agenda driven omgus. You've seen it. Town Math's OMGUS is more you vote me I hate you. Math isn't being unchecked either. I'm not voting you either. Their reads as town are largely shit because they feel they must be in control. While their reads are not better, their play is.

@RC it isn't. Alban and I feel the same way. You shout everyone down as both alignments.

I am going to bed. Please think about getting alban to take a firm Navy stance.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:24 pm

this game makes me understand why people feel the way they do about you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2619, RadiantCowbells wrote:this game makes me understand why people feel the way they do about you.
Well yeah, I won't vote my TRs without reason. I ask you to help prove your theory I had to drag out of you...why? Why can't you just treat me as a normal human being rather than exuding false bravado?

I want to test what you said about Alban which means getting him to take a firm stance on Navy. Do you disagree?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:27 pm

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 2619, RadiantCowbells wrote:this game makes me understand why people feel the way they do about you.
While I get what you mean, I still feel like that was an unnecessarily harsh way of putting it. I get it, tensions are high right now, but that just felt really mean-spirited.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2621, Kelvin Smith wrote:
While I get what you mean, I still feel like that was an unnecessarily harsh way of putting it. I get it, tensions are high right now, but that just felt really mean-spirited.
It wasn't. People feel like explaining their reads is beneath them lately and expect me to roll over. Everytime I do, it's wrong. If it's a nullread, I get it and cave. About 50/50 it's scum. Math isn't a nullread though.

I protect my TRs. Period.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Titus »

How do you feel about alban needing to take a stance on Navy?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:32 pm

VOTE: navy

I quit. if you're right congratulations. I hope it was worth it to you.

Return to “Completed Open Games”