Mini 1924: Mountainish Mafia GAME OVER!!!

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

GinghamDog, Lycanfire, and shaddowez are being prodded.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Blanche
Blanche
Goon
Blanche
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Blanche »

In post 300, Aristophanes wrote:
GinghamDog, Lycanfire, and shaddowez are being prodded.
hydra of kraska77 and gigabyteTroubadour
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

VC 1.7
Vedith
(4): Lycanfire , Zachstralkita , Blanche , Dwlee99
GinghamDog
(2): Vijarada , Carcalilly
Blanche
(2): Vedith , shaddowez
Carcalilly
(1): Nosferatu

Not Voting
(4): DisplayName, Dunnstral, Kinetic, GinghamDog
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch
The day will end on Sunday, July 16/17 at 9pm EST or in (expired on 2017-07-16 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

Kraska head of Blanche is V/LA until further notice.
DisplayName and Landmark are being replaced.
GinghamDog, Lycanfire, and shaddowez have been prodded.
Last edited by Aristophanes on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

picking up my prod

lycanalysis never happened. spent most of yesterday trying to forget this game existed in case it picked up so i could work without bias of further information. that didn't really happen beyond a vedith wagon forming.

which i don't like. sorry rosa, i have no idea what made you think i was following you with a read on vedith and i only kept my vote there to see how far you would go with your awful behavior. UNVOTE: i was being purposely inflammatory in and stopped enabling Carcalilly's bad behavior while seeing how far Blanche/GD wanted to go with their lynchpool.

i anticipated a faster game and created a different way to look at games so i wouldn't fall into the get-behind-be-useless pit. mainly looking at blanche/GD for trying to create the vedith|carcalilly paradigm. there's been some shitty trends so far in this game-and i want to look at them all because i think i can safely pull scum from it. if nothing else i want to see if it works.

maybe tonight(?? if i get a second wind and can't sleep). i've been very bitter for the past week with work and ended up sleeping for my entire day off which only pisses me off more (because i knew that would happen)

i do want to know where Zach fits in with relation to Blanche/GD because it seems like he's on the cusp of aligning with their reads, but rather proudly shouts divisive scumreads at both of them, despite aligning quite well (Carcalilly, later on, Vedith). VOTE: Zach I need to know how you went from your reads at to chiefly your reads on both Blanche and Vedith.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

UNVOTE: whoever that was
sakdjflaskd
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:28 pm

Post by Vedith »

So here's my case on Zach and Gigga!

Dunn

Carca

Lycan

Vijarada

Nos

Gingham

Kinetic

DisplayName

Dwlee

shaddow

Gigga

Zach

You're welcome! \o/
I claim scum \o/
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Nosferatu »

literally in physical pain from that post
last.fm
gtkas
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:41 am

Post by Aristophanes »

GinghamDog has requested replacement.
- Jingle
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 303, Lycanfire wrote:picking up my prod

lycanalysis never happened. spent most of yesterday trying to forget this game existed in case it picked up so i could work without bias of further information. that didn't really happen beyond a vedith wagon forming.

which i don't like. sorry rosa, i have no idea what made you think i was following you with a read on vedith and i only kept my vote there to see how far you would go with your awful behavior. UNVOTE: i was being purposely inflammatory in and stopped enabling Carcalilly's bad behavior while seeing how far Blanche/GD wanted to go with their lynchpool.

i anticipated a faster game and created a different way to look at games so i wouldn't fall into the get-behind-be-useless pit. mainly looking at blanche/GD for trying to create the vedith|carcalilly paradigm. there's been some shitty trends so far in this game-and i want to look at them all because i think i can safely pull scum from it. if nothing else i want to see if it works.

maybe tonight(?? if i get a second wind and can't sleep). i've been very bitter for the past week with work and ended up sleeping for my entire day off which only pisses me off more (because i knew that would happen)

i do want to know where Zach fits in with relation to Blanche/GD because it seems like he's on the cusp of aligning with their reads, but rather proudly shouts divisive scumreads at both of them, despite aligning quite well (Carcalilly, later on, Vedith). VOTE: Zach I need to know how you went from your reads at to chiefly your reads on both Blanche and Vedith.

Is this the lycanalysis? Anyways.
In post 303, Lycanfire wrote: i do want to know where Zach fits in with relation to Blanche/GD because it seems like he's on the cusp of aligning with their reads, but rather proudly shouts divisive scumreads at both of them, despite aligning quite well (Carcalilly, later on, Vedith). VOTE: Zach I need to know how you went from your reads at to chiefly your reads on both Blanche and Vedith.
1) It's most likely I looked at things the wrong way and scumread Blanche for the wrong reasons. Otherwise they were playing really scummy for no reason and I don't think that's a remotely intelligent conclusion to arrive at so I don't SR them anymore at least today. They've been towny too.

2) I can scumread someone even if we share reads. If the person is scum then the "reads" are fabricated.

3) All things considered, Vedith is obvscumming here and I have no clue why you unvoted him. You can swap his scumread of me for someone else's name and the conclusion does not change. Do I have to go in depth?

Spoiler:
In post 230, Vedith wrote:
In post 229, Zachstralkita wrote:Maybe elaborate on this one with some context for this game?

We're scumreading Carcalilly for a specific reason and you're defending her for a general one. It's sort of odd that you ignored the whole discussion.
I'm not claiming Carca as town at all for the record, let me just throw that out there.
I'm not seeing anything town from her.
But my point stands in general. I suspect that if town, scum will use her as an easy lynch.
If she flips town I'm pushing weak votes on her.
In post 229, Zachstralkita wrote:why lynch Blanche when they're going to town tone post and make me feel bad about lynching them. We have actual scummy players

Like if they try some fuck shit I am immediately ready to terminate them but I don't see a need to rn. They're generating discussion

Plus we have to wait for Dunn
Gigga is anti town regardless.
Lets make a better tomorrow, today!

Lynch Gigga! :up:

And the only discussion they are generating is "Vedith scum" with stupid reasons and about spec play.
This isn't the most constructive answer and his "spec play" argument is dumb (I address it in another thing if you read my other case)
In post 232, Vedith wrote:
In post 231, Zachstralkita wrote:Bro the spec play is important in the setup though cause the game can be lost day one
So you think Gigga prevented us losing day 1 or what?
Reason this pinged me so hard is because it's like he misrepped me on purpose. Vedith's stance is blanche is fluffing with "spec discussion" but it's not fluff because this is actually important to the game for reasons most of us seem to be aware of.

His response to "the spec play is important because the game can be lost day one" is disingenuous as fuck for this reason. Above is the clear implication he should have taken from my statement. Instead he portrays my argument as an entirely different one for no reason. He's not stupid.
In post 236, Vedith wrote:
In post 234, Zachstralkita wrote:No... I think you're being obtuse to what I'm saying, intentional or not. To what end I don't know so I'm trying to find out

I've been townreading you, I don't care if you think I'm scum but that shit you're doing right now is scummy.. end of
Oh now I'm scummy because I think Gigga is scum?

Lynch Gigga then lynch Zach.

Easy game easy money. :up:
The bolded is nothing close to anything I have ever said in this game and I'm pretty sure he knew that when he wrote it.

He calls me scum with giga to either scare me away from a push on him, or he just thinks if he derps hard enough we're going to think it's his towngame. That's what I got from it.

In post 238, Vedith wrote:
In post 237, Zachstralkita wrote:Otherwise continuing to play like that is literally a scum claim
oooh now I'm scum claiming?
Because Vedith didn't let you pocket him, he's scum claiming.
\o/

There's no reason you should be pushing for me and Gigga to be TvT.
This whole post is dumb. Doubles down on his new found position in true Vedith manner but doesn't support it, and his statements on my position is a clear misrep. I already said at least twice this game why me wanting to "pocket" Vedith makes no sense. And ffs when you pocket someone you don't obv scum to them. How shitty is my scum game to you, Vedith?
In post 249, Vedith wrote:So if you're the only person to have had a town read while others had a Scum read, are you white knighting me?
Because that's what Scum you has done in the past, correct me if I'm wrong ;)

Let's go! Let's go!
Zach is getting worried because Gigga is today's lynch!
more dumb Vedith posting. Read 247 in my ISO for more, but Vedith is acting like:

1) A year old scum game and my first one on the site is a reliable meta. We won but I played horribly obvious with lots of fluff and shitposting but we won because that's what was expected from me and I think I do a decent job of bullshitting.

2) He can meta read me. Lol you have like 3-4 games with me, one of them is this one, and I'm pretty sure you don't know how to read me at all
In post 251, Vedith wrote:I want a rainbow reads list from you in your next post Zach and Gigga.
:up:
(read my 268 and 291)

he asks me for rainbow reads then doesn't give the impression he's tried to sort our slots off of the reads again. then he's like "well you didn't give rainbow reads in the first place"

I don't really do reads lists by default and you never asked earlier in the game. I thought you like, knew how I played?

In post 266, Vedith wrote:
In post 264, Zachstralkita wrote:Why did Dunn even claim man. I wanna commit to sudoku
Fake response :giggle:
You can't read my posts based off of what is said in them, you definitely can't tell what I'm faking and what I'm not LMFAO.
In post 297, Vedith wrote:Zach is just mad that I caught onto him.

Also, I can't be lynched. So there's that! :up:

Easy game easy money!
But if I were scum I'm not even in danger of dying here. You're not even really pushing blanche or I at all and we're your "scum reads". Your reads list puts the lurkers with 0 posts higher than players who have content in the game. It's hilarious.

Theoretically were I scum and you were town, we could flip you and I wouldn't get lynched because I doubt people really invest into your reads LMAO

The narrative you claim to hold doesn't really make sense. I'm supposed to be scum with Blanche but I would have hardbussed them today if so. You're aware I 180'd on that read which is scummy as fuck to do there.

You're not pushing "any" of your scum reads. I was waiting for a case but it looks like you're going to rely on not getting lynched for being too scummy

Am I just claiming scum to you because your town play is that good or are you just scum? (hint: Don't answer - this is rhetorical)

Easy game easy money :up:

His town game involves a lot of sarcasm and abrasiveness which is cool but he's not useless and obstructive when he's town. I think he's under the impression he's not getting lynched. You might be thinking the same lol
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 297, Vedith wrote:Also, I can't be lynched. So there's that!
In post 309, Zachstralkita wrote:I think he's under the impression he's not getting lynched.
Nice one, Zach, you worked that out from no where. \o/
I claim scum \o/
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Nosferatu »

zach youre being way too productive for my liking
last.fm
gtkas
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:08 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 311, Nosferatu wrote:zach youre being way too productive for my liking
That's because Zach's scum.
I claim scum \o/
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

he has shaddow as low scum in reads list and shaddow is the only person voting Blanche with him

is the team shaddowez/Zachstralkita/Blanche LMFAO
Vedith wrote:
In post 297, Vedith wrote:Also, I can't be lynched. So there's that!
In post 309, Zachstralkita wrote:I think he's under the impression he's not getting lynched.
Nice one, Zach, you worked that out from no where. \o/
Play harder? I think you're scum but I'm not going to give two shits about lynching you if you're town because you're doing a Boonskiies here and you're fully aware of it.

More apt comparison would be Mulch I guess, but at least Mulch managed to convince some people he was town.

Respond to any points on you at any time which is convenient by the way. Like I know it's going to be a lot of effort to make all of these things up but you've been doing it great so far :!:
Nosferatu wrote:zach youre being way too productive for my liking
looks like im scum
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:15 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 313, Zachstralkita wrote:Play harder? I think you're scum but I'm not going to give two shits about lynching you if you're town because you're doing a Boonskiies here and you're fully aware of it.
I'm aware that you're scum, yes.

And your argument for Shadow not scum (or whatever it is you're saying) is because he's voting with me on a 2 person wagon?

:giggle:
I claim scum \o/
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Does vedith always use a ridiculous amount of text emoticons and emojis when playing?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:20 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Vedith wrote:
In post 313, Zachstralkita wrote:Play harder? I think you're scum but I'm not going to give two shits about lynching you if you're town because you're doing a Boonskiies here and you're fully aware of it.
I'm aware that you're scum, yes.

And your argument for Shadow not scum (or whatever it is you're saying) is because he's voting with me on a 2 person wagon?

:giggle:
If you're town I don't think you actually read what people post in this game so I think you're hard scum or our most expendable town member ever.

Vedith wrote: And your argument for Shadow not scum (or whatever it is you're saying) is because he's voting with me on a 2 person wagon?
My argument is you picked your "reads" out of a hat basically and are pushing off of that. None of your positions make sense.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Congratulations, you put the conf town at the top where he belongs

your other reads still don't have any credibility because you haven't spoken on them and what you have said is close to nonsense
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 317, Zachstralkita wrote:your other reads still don't have any credibility because you haven't spoken on them and what you have said is close to nonsense
That's a lie.
I already explained why they are town.

So you didn't read the game?
I claim scum \o/
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:27 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 315, Dwlee99 wrote:Does vedith always use a ridiculous amount of text emoticons and emojis when playing?
Yes.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:29 am

Post by Carcalilly »

Also, just to bring another argument into light, sometimes misreping doesn't happen on purpose, and they just misunderstood what your post actually meant. I know this from personal experience. (duh carca stfu)
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Carcalilly »

wait is Dunn actually conftown? Technically they aren't
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:32 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 318, Vedith wrote:
In post 317, Zachstralkita wrote:your other reads still don't have any credibility because you haven't spoken on them and what you have said is close to nonsense
That's a lie.
I already explained why they are town.
No
In post 285, Vedith wrote:
In post 268, Zachstralkita wrote:Why did you ask for rainbow reads? Are you going to at least pretend to have evaluated something?
Well neither of you gave me rainbow reads for a start.

And since you and Gigga are jerking each other off on calling yourselves town to one another, I don't think any other town reads will be scum. :up:

That makes Vijarada town, that makes Nos town, that makes GD town, that makes Lycan town.

Shaddow being lean scum for you both makes him scum too.

Easy game, easy money.

This clearly relies on Blanche and I being scum together which is preflip

You haven't justified a read on any of these other people with their play.
In post 228, Vedith wrote:
Nos has the right attitude and is most likely town.

Dwlee / Shadow need to do better.

And the rest I don't want to comment on.
"You haven't justified a read on any of those people with their play" - me, just now
Carcalilly wrote:Also, just to bring another argument into light, sometimes misreping doesn't happen on purpose, and they just misunderstood what your post actually meant. I know this from personal experience. (duh carca stfu)
I don't think Vedith is this dumb though. And he's not working with me at all so if I'm dumb how am I going to clarify the issue?
Carcalilly wrote:wait is Dunn actually conftown? Technically they aren't
Logistically he's not conf but for all intents and purposes he is right now...
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Nos do you want to commit to something this game?

Or at least get the pocketing done early? I have too much trauma from before.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:49 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 24, Aristophanes wrote:
You guys got so close to pagebottoming then stopped?

That's just cruel!
- Jingle

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”