Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 711, Mulch wrote:
In post 27, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 21, Mulch wrote: Both, I had never seen anyone do that before, and wanted to get some type of pressure early
I'll ask my other question again, what type of weird? Is it just "oh, I've never seen this before", or does it pertain to the game in any way?

And @Twoface,
Is that a strike... For what? For pressure, or is that a "this is scummy" strike? Do you have legitimate suspicion on Mulch?

And good morning @Sergtacos!
Why RVS when you can get started now?

(also, I'm extremely active, it's summer and I've got nothing to do all day)
Carically second post
Oh great anecdotal evidence: "it happened once so it's a thing totally".
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 743, Mulch wrote:Ur overthink this

I just want the hammer lol
Last person who asked for hammers in a game I played was scum.
See? Same as your 3 person tell on DV: total bullshit.
I personally find your actions indicative of scum who wanted to look careful but got called out and is struggling to explain.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 781, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 780, Mulch wrote:No!!!!!!!!
I'm officially telling you to stop this. It was cute early. Now it's obnoxious.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 795, Mulch wrote:
In post 794, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 792, Mulch wrote:The reason I'm not friendly is because I'm in a bad mood right now, and I want my reads to be taken seriously this game.
But our last game you weren't that concerned of having your reads taken seriously, why this game?
Cause I have a lock wolf
You know you bounce the word "lock" around with a 90% read and it feels so fake, like you want that escape route for later.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 865, Vedith wrote:
In post 863, Tchill13 wrote:The closer he gets to the lynch the less he tries to stop his own lynch. If he's town he's just advocating a mislynch with his lack of effort
Frustrated town with that claim. That's how I see it.
TBH that's the feeling I got too
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Think I'll stop for tonight
<Embrace The Void>

Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:20 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 1395, Gamma Emerald wrote: Why are SAIHAG and DV null?
This was back in the game when neither had said much (or I atleast hadnt paid too much heed to it) so I hadn't formed a proper read yet.

As of now id say dv town, saihg null leaning town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:32 am

Post by Vecna »

Ive like read/skimmed the first 21 pages and im so goddamn confused why everyone is townreaading Keyser soze the ultimate artificial scumlord.

Like, give me a gun and id shoot him straight in the taint without a second of hesitation.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:32 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, who did Gamma Emerald replace? Because Gamma Emerald is scum #2
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1408, Vecna wrote:Also, who did Gamma Emerald replace? Because Gamma Emerald is scum #2
Gamma was Geralt who claimed cop or something.
I claim scum \o/
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Vecna »

Mulch's rambling on page 23 are pretty alright. Deasvail is also my current lock for scumqueen 3
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 815, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 814, Fykus wrote:Im vt. Go ahead and lynch me
I don't like this whatever his alignment is. Like if you're town and we lynch you it's because of a lack of effort shown until the end.
:eek:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1120, Keyser Söze wrote:I like Vedith's firm
'prove it or shut up'
critique of the focus on Deasvail and wagon on Fykus. He is challenging us to see if we believe what we are posting/sheeping: (Post #1007, Post #1008, Post #1011). Feels like a pro-town mindset.
In post 1018, Vedith wrote:Maestro isn't impressing me.
Yes, I'm now wondering if he has made an impact this game too - has he been scum-hunting, or has he already found scum? He needs to kick-start his game, as his experience should have been able to overlook the early shit-posting and try to engage players (he has failed on that account). Is Maestro happy where the focus is right now, namely, on FYKAS?
In post 1022, Vedith wrote:Keyser Söze - What did you get from the Fykus wagon please?
I liked it, I think it was a slot which deserved pressure (I think even Fykas would agree with that), thus, it's hard to sift the genuine votes from the opportunistic votes if Fykas flips town, as I wasn't town reading that slot myself. We can talk about Fykas roleclaiming VT (which makes him an easy/safe/non-PR lynch for a tricky D1) and debate over the scum-motivation in that claim, but that's all WIFOM right now. I'll look into Fykas' current scum-reads soon.
This post is more slimy than a frog dipped in massage oil.

It also makes me feel strongly that this slot is most likely scum together with Deasvail, and is taking the indirect way of protecting deas by praising Vedith's protection of the slot
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:49 am

Post by Vecna »

Thats how u catch up, 57 pages like its nothing.

Reads reads reads:

Town:
Vecna
Mulch
Sergtacos
(yes, tacos and mulch are both town and need to stop the dickswinging contest)
Stay Away from my girlfriend

Probably town, but less certain than above group:
Gamma
(but really really only because of the way Geralt replaced out, Gamma's play himself feels very scummy so far and im probably putting too much weight on the cop claim)
Fykus

Scumpool:
Maestro
Creative
Vedith
Klazam
Maestro
Tchill
DeasVail

Most strong scumread:
Keyser Soze

VOTE: Keyser Soze

Some explenations;
Gamma feels really weird. His replace in is done in the exact same way as he did it in EverHope - where he just quotes a buch of posts as well and replies to them very briefly, and in a very detached way. I did my catchup at nearly the same time as he did. Nothing of the vibes he gives of sound familair. Nowhere did I go "oh yeah, I felt the same way about this as he did!". It feels fake. If it wasnt for the way Geralt responded to the cop claim id be all over this and trying to push for a lynch here.....but the response to the vig seemed to genuine, so im gonna have to sit on this for a while longer and think about it.

Klazam feels reasonably different from the last game I had with him. He was an easy read there, that is an easy TOWNread. Here I cannot do the same, he feels far away, like hes playing through the mist. Silly gorrila you.

Mulch, Serge, SAFMGF (dude couldnt you have picked a shorter name?) and to a lesser extent Fykus all felt pretty genuine while catching up. They all made statements that I felt I could get behind, or where I could recognise the reasoning. Not that I agreed with everything they stated, but most of it felt like it came from a good place. Klazam did have a few of these lightbulb-moments as well, but not as many.

Vedith Vedith. Why so aggresive this game? I didnt like Keychain, and I dont like your play so far. Suspicion. I have it for you, in abundance.

Tchill and DeasVail both feel like theyre not pushing an agenda. Not passionately at least, and it doesnt feel like theyre trying to figure things out.

Keyser Soze is basically a worse version of the 2 above. He just appears to be trying to say things that he think will sound good. There is no "soul" to his play. There is no emotion. He doesnt appear to be figuring things out, hes not prodding, he's not passionate about anything. Its just carefull calculation, meant to sound good without drawing any attention to himself so he can stay under the radar for now. This slot is scum, Im convinced of it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:58 am

Post by Vecna »

Anyways, I am very unimpressed with both these wagons. Im quite sure theyre both on town. We need a new wagon, -on scum-.

Keyser Soze is a good place to start. I would like those people that are willing to explain their townread on the slot, because I do not understand it one bit.

The slot has been feeling as inactive as creative and Maestro, yet those slots do have all the suspicions from most people. The slot hasnt really had any actions that it committed to (feel free to correct me if im wrong here).
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:08 am

Post by Vedith »

Thanks Vecna, I'll keep in mind to ignore your reads. :up:
I claim scum \o/
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:15 am

Post by Vecna »

That statement sounds a lot like you're already -aware- of my alignment Vedith.....

How come if u disagree with my reads so much, you're not suspicious that im scum trying to protect a teammate?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Vedith »

That's because I've already solve the game.

Yay Vedith! \o/

You can either sheep me or I can just ignore you.
I claim scum \o/
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:19 am

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Vedith

In the game we just finished together your behaviour on replace-in was completely different from what it was this game.

The fact you just stated you'll be "ignoring my reads" just feels like an attempt at discrediting it, rather than trying to be cooperative or being suspicious about my motives - something id come to expect from a scum that knows someone is town, rather than from a town that disagrees with someone else's reasons.

Care to comment?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 1418, Vecna wrote:Care to comment?
Not really, your reads are trash and I don't care about them. :down:
I claim scum \o/
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:20 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1413, Vecna wrote:Keyser Soze is basically a worse version of the 2 above. He just appears to be trying to say things that he think will sound good. There is no "soul" to his play. There is no emotion. He doesnt appear to be figuring things out, hes not prodding, he's not passionate about anything. Its just carefull calculation, meant to sound good without drawing any attention to himself so he can stay under the radar for now. This slot is scum, Im convinced of it.
Hi Vecna I am delighted to see you join our game. I feared your slot was getting a free ride to D2. Your inability to understand my scum-hunting method and refined playstyle is understandable. Your frenzied scum read of my ''slimy'' prose is therefore predictable. I'll be interested to learn more about your large scumpool later. I will look at your points regarding Gamma and DeasVail (I was admittedly reading neither as strong-scum). I feel you should compare notes with Mulch, as he did not convince me on DeasVail either.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:35 am

Post by Vecna »

After these two reactions, I think I shall find it more interesting to focus on the two of you, as opposed to DV.

You certainly have piqued my curiosity some more with these over-the-top defensive statements, and carefully hidden attacks on my slot and its previous occupant.

Worry not about the size of my pool, these things tend to vaporize rather quickly......often leaving the toads behind, squirming and longing for the return of their watery cloak in which they could previously hide so peacefully.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:36 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1413, Vecna wrote:Gamma feels really weird. His replace in is done in the exact same way as he did it in EverHope - where he just quotes a buch of posts as well and replies to them very briefly, and in a very detached way. I did my catchup at nearly the same time as he did. Nothing of the vibes he gives of sound familair. Nowhere did I go "oh yeah, I felt the same way about this as he did!". It feels fake. If it wasnt for the way Geralt responded to the cop claim id be all over this and trying to push for a lynch here.....but the response to the vig seemed to genuine, so im gonna have to sit on this for a while longer and think about it.
Gamma's multi-post catch-up has been slow but are you saying you
disagree
with
all his conclusions/reads
he has formed? Or are you saying his conclusions/reads are just simply
scummy/opportunistic/insincere
? Or both?
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:44 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 1419, Vedith wrote:Not really, your reads are trash and I don't care about them. :down:
This is a team game Vedith, no need for this anti-town reply. You need to convince eachother of your scum reads (and convince me of yours).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:45 am

Post by Vecna »

tutututut keyser, do not try to put up a smoke curtain now, there shall be no distractions from this song and dance we were getting ourselves into. Ill divert my attention back to my dear friend Gamma in due time, but for now I have identified a more interesting prospect of questioning.

You were reacting to my points that I raised about you being the local illusionist. Focus on those. I want to focus on -your- contributions to this game, your hunting and playstyle.

Madame, care to dance? Clearly I do not understand what you have been upto so far this game. Elaborate. Explain. Illuminate this refined playstyle of yours.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”