Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3025 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3023, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Alban, I'm only lynching between Navy/Mathblade today and my case strongly relies on POE within the cops since I don't think all the doctors are scum.

RC is town. I've read D1 and neither Creature nor Gamma make sense as N1 kills. I was the shot that night. I know and acknowledge he has a good scum game but Agent Sparkles was also very town and the mechanics suggest he's town. RC being town heavily implies he's reading titus correctly and she and grundy are also obvious town. From that alone, there has to be one scum cop from your pov.

Firmly leaving your vote on RC, who's never getting lynched today, isn't helping anyone. Vote Navy if not Mathblade, but an RC vote is not going to do anything when there's 1 day to deadline left.
I will help "bus" Navy. (I am not scum but everyone keeps saying I am scum with Navy when I have been offering to lynch Navy all day *rolls eyes*)

VOTE: Navy
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3026 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:29 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

alban i hope those last two posts from mathblade suffice for a case
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3027 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:31 am

navy if you're town vote mathblade.
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3028 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:38 am

Post by alban »

In post 3023, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Alban, I'm only lynching between Navy/Mathblade today and my case strongly relies on POE within the cops since I don't think all the doctors are scum.
I am fine with it.
In post 3023, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:RC is town. I've read D1 and neither Creature nor Gamma make sense as N1 kills. I was the shot that night. I know and acknowledge he has a good scum game but Agent Sparkles was also very town and the mechanics suggest he's town. RC being town heavily implies he's reading titus correctly and she and grundy are also obvious town. From that alone, there has to be one scum cop from your pov.
One question. If Titus is town coz RC reads her as town, why isn't Math town coz Titus reads them town? Why are you placing RC's scumread of Math above Titus's townread of them? Are you saying Titus is town only/mostly coz RC reads them town?
In post 3023, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Firmly leaving your vote on RC, who's never getting lynched today, isn't helping anyone. Vote Navy if not Mathblade, but an RC vote is not going to do anything when there's 1 day to deadline left.
The vote on RC stayed only coz I didn't care to unvote. I know that wagon isn't going anywhere, and also maybe I am wrong coz everyone seems to be townreading him, even people who otherwise come from the opposite ends of the spectrum.
UNVOTE: RC
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3029 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:44 am

In post 3028, alban wrote:One question. If Titus is town coz RC reads her as town, why isn't Math town coz Titus reads them town? Why are you placing RC's scumread of Math above Titus's townread of them? Are you saying Titus is town only/mostly coz RC reads them town?
I guess you're right that it's a double standard but I strongly believe that RC is able to read Titus accurately while Mathblade is generally incomprehensible as either alignment (though I feel like I'm starting to pick up on some of their tells). I don't think Titus has a consistent record of being able to read Mathblade correctly either.

What is your read on Mathblade either way?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3030 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Titus »

Alban, I'd like to hear reads from you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3031 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:50 am

Also I have been townreading most of titus's posts from what I've seen and I really do sympathize with her viewpoint but i don't see mathblade flipping town here ever while Navy is a wildcard (and probably still scum)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3032 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3031, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Also I have been townreading most of titus's posts from what I've seen and I really do sympathize with her viewpoint but i don't see mathblade flipping town here ever while Navy is a wildcard (and probably still scum)
Why on Math?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3033 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3031, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:Also I have been townreading most of titus's posts from what I've seen and I really do sympathize with her viewpoint but i don't see mathblade flipping town here ever while Navy is a wildcard (and probably still scum)
Then help me "bus"

A lot of people are inactive it is really close to deadline and I am not offline as I usually am due to my stomach deciding it was me to worship the throne all day. Apparently the thread has too much shit in it.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3034 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3033, MathBlade wrote:
Then help me "bus"

A lot of people are inactive it is really close to deadline and I am not offline as I usually am due to my stomach deciding it was me to worship the throne all day. Apparently the thread has too much shit in it.
Can you give me a third scumread if Kelvin is town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3035 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3034, Titus wrote:
Then help me "bus"

In the extreme ridiculous case Kelvin is town Vedith would be scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3036 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3035, MathBlade wrote:
Then help me "bus"

Math, I know you've been locked onto Kelvin's play being scummy but in the scenario you present, it likely doesn't fit. He'd be creating a setup where the desired lynch is always in his team. Doesn't make sense.

Why would Vedith be scummy?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3037 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:19 am

In post 3032, Titus wrote:
Why on Math?
I don't think there are three scum doctors. Ergo there's at least 1 scum in {Paul, Gamma, Vedith, Math}

Paul and Gamma are obvtown by meta and just general posting from what i've seen from paul's D1 and Gamma's play since I replaced in.

That leaves Vedith and Math. I was kind of OK with Lunae's posting and thought she was kind of town, while Hellfire Missile's posts seem really off, especially considering his reputation for being the constantly confused newbie. He found his footing too quickly IMO

and math's posts have just been straight up scumclaims so far. no one is insinuating they're bussing navy (yes i teamread them but that's more from POE than interactions) and theyre trying to take responsibility for that lynch while taking none for alban from how they're talking about it - "oh i've been telling you guys to lynch navy so help me 'bus' already"

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3038 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Titus »

I don't think saying help me bus is a scumclaim. I'm still investigating some Vedith things.

What I am 100% worried about is something like RC Vedith Paul. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3039 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3036, Titus wrote:
Then help me "bus"

Math, I know you've been locked onto Kelvin's play being scummy but in the scenario you present, it likely doesn't fit. He'd be creating a setup where the desired lynch is always in his team. Doesn't make sense.

It isn't so much Vedith scummy it is I townread everyone else more.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3040 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3039, MathBlade wrote:
Then help me "bus"

Ok, can you say why everyone is town? Particularly RC?

Where do you think cops should investigate?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3041 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:39 am

In post 3038, Titus wrote:I don't think saying help me bus is a scumclaim. I'm still investigating some Vedith things.

i refuse to believe that gamma or creature are killed n1 this game

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3042 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3041, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 3038, Titus wrote:I don't think saying help me bus is a scumclaim. I'm still investigating some Vedith things.

i refuse to believe that gamma or creature are killed n1 this game
I think Creature makes the most sense as the N1 kill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3043 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:49 am

Why...?

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3044 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3040, Titus wrote:
In post 3039, MathBlade wrote:
Then help me "bus"

Ok, can you say why everyone is town? Particularly RC?

Where do you think cops should investigate?
Cops should investigate me.

And because RC is being arrogant. In the game I saw him as scum (Civ) he wasn't and tried to control more. Here is arrogant but is trying to work with you.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3045 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

I don't see that but ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3046 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

VC 3.15
Mathblade
(4): Kelvin Smith, gigabyteTroubadour, NotTheRealPaul, Gamma Emerald,
Navy
(3): Vedith, Titus, Mathblade,
alban
(1): RadiantCowbells,

Not Voting
(2): Navy, alban,
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-07-09 21:50:00)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3047 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 3024, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3009, Titus wrote:
In post 3008, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3004, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 2998, MathBlade wrote:...I have been offline and my three are Kelvin Navy Alban.
Just to be clear, the fantasy that you are trying to spin is that all three scum claimed Doctor? And that Mutton, who initially claimed Cop, actually switched his claim to also be Doctor?

The absurdity of this post alone is almost grounds enough for lynching you.
I am not trying to "spin" anything. Those are my scumreads.
Those reads make no sense. Why would Mutton fake to ensure the optimal lynch was always in the scum pool? If Mutton's scum, it makes more sense his buddies are cops than doctors.
This was already asked and answered.

He forgot his fake claim or was playing suboptimally.

People don't always play optimally.
"He forgot"? He forgot what? That the whole scum team agreed that they were going to claim Doctor together?
New main account for the Scummer Formerly Known as Hikari Link.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3048 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 3020, alban wrote:
In post 3018, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3015, alban wrote:And yeah, I know that both Giga and Gamma are already on the wagon, but maybe they will change their mind once you put together your case. I really want them to go through your reasons on Math being a scum.
There will be no case from me. I've said everything about Math that needs saying. And why would they feel any desire to change their votes when they each independently scumread Math? That doesn't even make sense.
Your choice.
They may change their case since sometimes people go by the reads of their townreads, and they should know how flimsy your arguments are.
I'm going to restrain myself from going off on you for that comment, because I'm really trying not to get into a full-blown fight here. But consider this: perhaps my argument is not flimsy, but rather your reasoning is.
New main account for the Scummer Formerly Known as Hikari Link.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3049 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

@alban/giga,

How likely do you think it is RC Kelvin and Math are pulling some wierd gambit like 685?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”