Open 688: Diffusion of Power (Game Over)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3071, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3065, Titus wrote:Why do I have to compromise when the only things that you'd call a reason boil down to Math is too insane to contain but in PC terms?
You have to compromise because otherwise, you are just stonewalling everybody. Like, you aren't just stonewalling me or RC, you're stonewalling everyone on this wagon because you believe you can't be wrong here, even though we're all telling you it looks suspiciously like you are wrong here.
No. You're stonewalling everyone by insisting on a lynch and treating me like human garbage when there's a slot we both agree isn't town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 3067, Titus wrote:Like Kelvin you decided eithout talking to everyone that you were going to tunnel Math. Like hell. Then you've engaged in nothing but insults. I considered lynching alban but he obvtowned.

I am open to Vedith but you say no.
I am not open to Gamma but you float that.
What the fuck? When did I float Gamma? I've never expressed any interest in lynching Gamma and I never will until he has a result.

And I decided without talking to everyone, not because it was Math, but because it was the best objective strategic decisions. It was a great move regardless of Math's alignment, Math also happening to be almost definitely be scum is just an added bonus.
New main account for the Scummer Formerly Known as Hikari Link.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3074, Titus wrote:
In post 3072, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 3070, Titus wrote:The only theoretical scumteam I have with Math includes Vedith and RC or alban.
Why can't it be Mathblade/Navy/Vedith?
Math wouldn't be hawking 3 doc theory.
To elaborate, Math would start mucho discrediting cops unless they could 100% guarantee no scum lynch. Not a chance if Navy is a partner.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3076, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3067, Titus wrote:Like Kelvin you decided eithout talking to everyone that you were going to tunnel Math. Like hell. Then you've engaged in nothing but insults. I considered lynching alban but he obvtowned.

I am open to Vedith but you say no.
I am not open to Gamma but you float that.
What the fuck? When did I float Gamma? I've never expressed any interest in lynching Gamma and I never will until he has a result.

And I decided without talking to everyone, not because it was Math, but because it was the best objective strategic decisions. It was a great move regardless of Math's alignment, Math also happening to be almost definitely be scum is just an added bonus.
It's a horrible strategic move. You know how many games I have won as conftown? Zero. Lynch on town for "info", when we already know that info is terrible.

You've been just attacking anyone who says anything good about me or Math. You have a zero inch give attitude.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

Can we agree if we lynch Math I get to pick where cops go in both setups and non compliance is grounds for lynch?

I am literally sick of being spoken down to. So I'll cave if I get something beyond abuse.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

If not, then I can't agree to lynch Math because it's gamethrowing
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:10 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 3075, Titus wrote:
In post 3065, Titus wrote:Why do I have to compromise when the only things that you'd call a reason boil down to Math is too insane to contain but in PC terms?
You have to compromise because otherwise, you are just stonewalling everybody. Like, you aren't just stonewalling me or RC, you're stonewalling everyone on this wagon because you believe you can't be wrong here, even though we're all telling you it looks suspiciously like you are wrong here.
No. You're stonewalling everyone by insisting on a lynch and treating me like human garbage when there's a slot we both agree isn't town.
I can't be stonewalling everybody when Math is essentially at L-1 (the only reason she's not is because RC hasn't voted yet). People want this lynch. Stop spinning a narrative that this is just me when other people have voted of their own accord. I rallied the troops for this current wagon, but they're all here willingly.

I'm not trying to treat you like human garbage, but you are constantly pressing my buttons and it's hard not to be short with you when you do that. From my perspective, you are horrifically wrong. And I'm desperately trying to restrain myself from being mean about how wrong you are.

I don't agree that Navy isn't town, so don't put words in my mouth. Saying that I don't think that she's town is not the same thing as saying that I think that she is not town. She's null.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Titus »

It's a no win proposition. Either this drama keeps on. RC and Kelvin paint me as the bad guy, or I have to call the scumteam every single one. I'm not that good. If I miss, Math lynch and we lose. That's of I get one of Kelvin or RC to be reasonable, which I doubt. So maybe we just lose anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3081, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3075, Titus wrote:
I can't be stonewalling everybody when Math is essentially at L-1 (the only reason she's not is because RC hasn't voted yet). People want this lynch. Stop spinning a narrative that this is just me when other people have voted of their own accord. I rallied the troops for this current wagon, but they're all here willingly.

I'm not trying to treat you like human garbage, but you are constantly pressing my buttons and it's hard not to be short with you when you do that. From my perspective, you are horrifically wrong. And I'm desperately trying to restrain myself from being mean about how wrong you are.

I don't agree that Navy isn't town, so don't put words in my mouth. Saying that I don't think that she's town is not the same thing as saying that I think that she is not town. She's null.
People are there to shut the game up.

You don't think Navy is town, otherwise, you'd be able to justify why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:14 am

Post by Titus »

I'm not "spinning a narrative". This game has had 6-7 replacements on this dayphase, and I have been tempted to be one. You and RC been telling people who is the lynch for ages, with zero input from anyone else, no ability to get on the same page.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

So give me something and I will just vote Math. This game is all done but the flips.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 3079, Titus wrote:Can we agree if we lynch Math I get to pick where cops go in both setups and non compliance is grounds for lynch?

I am literally sick of being spoken down to. So I'll cave if I get something beyond abuse.
I can agree to all of that if Math is town. But only if Math is town.

However, if Math is scum, I will ask for no such concession from you. I don't plan to rub your nose in it, lord it over you, or start shit with you. We'll just play the game normally.

Is that fair?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3086, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3079, Titus wrote:Can we agree if we lynch Math I get to pick where cops go in both setups and non compliance is grounds for lynch?

However, if Math is scum, I will ask for no such concession from you. I don't plan to rub your nose in it, lord it over you, or start shit with you. We'll just play the game normally.

Is that fair?
Really, if Math is scum, what assurances do I have of this not repeating itself? Where you just shout me down again?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 3087, Titus wrote:

Is that fair?
Really, if Math is scum, what assurances do I have of this not repeating itself? Where you just shout me down again?
But why should you get absolute control of the game if you are wrong on Math? I can't even know if I should trust you at that point. For all I know, you could be scum throwing Math under the bus so that you can prevent the town from ever lynching or Copping you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3088, Kelvin Smith wrote:

Is that fair?
But why should you get absolute control of the game if you are wrong on Math? I can't even know if I should trust you at that point. For all I know, you could be scum throwing Math under the bus so that you can prevent the town from ever lynching or Copping you.
In that instance, I'd be an uncleared doc and thus should have a cop directed onto me. I'd let you pick that one.

It's more about making sure this isn't the RC and Kelvin shout down everyone who disagrees show tomorrow regardless of outcome and I have some hope of keeping gamma and giga around.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

Is that fair?
The fact that I'm even opposing giving you total control if you are wrong should be proof that I'm going to give you a fair shake, Titus. If I really wanted to, I could just lie to you and say that if Math flips scum, I'll still give you control. But I'm not going to use deception to get your vote.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3090, Kelvin Smith wrote:

Is that fair?
The fact that I'm even opposing giving you total control if you are wrong should be proof that I'm going to give you a fair shake, Titus. If I really wanted to, I could just lie to you and say that if Math flips scum, I'll still give you control. But I'm not going to use deception to get your vote.
You think you've been giving me a fair shake while refusing to accept anything but what you decided before anyone opened their mouths. I trust you THINK you are giving me a fair shake. I just don't think you are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:28 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 3089, Titus wrote:

Is that fair?
In that instance, I'd be an uncleared doc and thus should have a cop directed onto me. I'd let you pick that one.

It's more about making sure this isn't the RC and Kelvin shout down everyone who disagrees show tomorrow regardless of outcome and I have some hope of keeping gamma and giga around.
How about if instead, it's the three of you together that have to come to those conclusions, rather than giving full control to you?
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:29 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

i'm fine giving titus control over the cops if it means getting a mathblade vote

though i think math pushing 3 doc theory means that they're trying to break up the townbloc of titus/rc/kelvin from forming and instigating further conflict there
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3092, Kelvin Smith wrote:

Is that fair?

How about if instead, it's the three of you together that have to come to those conclusions, rather than giving full control to you?
You and RC don't interfere, even if I don't wind up copped?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:31 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 3091, Titus wrote:
In post 3090, Kelvin Smith wrote:

Is that fair?
You think you've been giving me a fair shake while refusing to accept anything but what you decided before anyone opened their mouths. I trust you THINK you are giving me a fair shake. I just don't think you are.
I can understand how you might feel that way and I'm not unsympathetic to it. I'm sorry if you feel as though you haven't been given a fair shake. This game has brought out some of my less desirable instincts and I've been more aggressive than I probably should have been.
Kelvin Smith
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Kelvin Smith
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Kelvin Smith »

In post 3094, Titus wrote:

Is that fair?

You're asking me to speak for another player, which I can't do.

I will not interfere though and I will actively encourage others not to allow RC to interfere. You aren't my top scum suspect, so I'm not pushing your lynch without Cop results, unless that's what makes sense to me in LyLo, and even then, I'll pause. I'm fine with Navy as top priority tomorrow though.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:36 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

why did rc have to burn his thumb
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3096, Kelvin Smith wrote:
In post 3094, Titus wrote:

Is that fair?

You're asking me to speak for another player, which I can't do.

I will not interfere though and I will actively encourage others not to allow RC to interfere. You aren't my top scum suspect, so I'm not pushing your lynch without Cop results, unless that's what makes sense to me in LyLo, and even then, I'll pause. I'm fine with Navy as top priority tomorrow though.
RC would have to agree. If he doesn't I am not voting my townread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

Basically getting all cops on doctors is my condition for lynching Math if Math is town. Those need to be picked by my/gamma/giga.

If Math is scum, me/giga/gamma pick to ensure no more railroad shit. Everyone off Math wagon gets copped.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”