Identity

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Both of them have been prodded to answer fwiw.
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Am I still meant to answer though?

I didn't have time to answer when I picked up the prod this morning.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Regfan »

Yeah I'd like you both to answer.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

My school did it for even levels because we had split year classes and they wanted something for us to do while the others were sitting naplan tests.

The test itself was basically as described, as a group they played audio for us to recognise, and gave us pieces of paper with multiple choice answers on it. I basically just didn't pay attention, and choose my answers randomly, because I had known that nobody actually cared about the results.
We also had a visual recognition test that we did (a video where they get us distracted with counting while something weird happens at the back of the screen), but I was actually good at that as it was actually fun
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:05 am

Post by Equinox »

In post 2089, Regfan wrote:@Pie and Equinox, tell me what the listening comprehension test is / why you did so poorly at it?
California holds annual standardized testing to determine if students are meeting proficiency standards in mathematics and reading. In elementary school, one of the subjects was replaced by a listening comprehension test where the proctor would read a passage aloud and then we'd answer questions, also read aloud, about that passage.

In the two years that I had that test, I scored in the 14th and 18th percentiles. I can only guess that my ability to comprehend the spoken word unassisted was relatively bad.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:11 pm

Post by Regfan »

I think Cheerrys sounds more plausible I just haven't heard it's a thing that's done in Australia? Just going to be safe and double dip both of them for it.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:01 am

Post by KittyMo »

Equinox was the one with that listening comprehension test result.

StrangersIdentities
Cheery DogHas several boxes of bottled tea stored in their garage
LlamaFluffOnce put another scummer in stocks
piegirlnOwns a collection of over 100 vinyl records
StrangerCougThought about learning woodworking in order to make clocks this spring, but decided it was cost-inefficient to do so
ViWimped out of sleeping in the unusual place on a camp [Stranger] had helped organise, based around sleeping in said place

Match Attempts

Assistance:
6 Questions

You've one more official match attempt remaining!
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:15 pm

Post by Regfan »

Trolltime.

@Pie, Tell me about the bottled tea you have stored in your garage, when/why'd you purchase it in bulk?
@Pie, What scummer/when did you put you put in stocks?
@Pie, When'd you start collecting vinyl / what drew you towards collecting it?
@Pie, What prompted the consideration of doing woodworking in the first place?
@Pie, Tell me about your Camping story, what sleeping place was it?
@Pie, who's your most/least favourite DLP player?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I had to google what a listening comprehension test was in order to answer that last question, but it had to fit in somewhere with the other random tests they give everyone.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 2107, Regfan wrote:Trolltime.

@Pie, Tell me about the bottled tea you have stored in your garage, when/why'd you purchase it in bulk?
@Pie, What scummer/when did you put you put in stocks?
@Pie, When'd you start collecting vinyl / what drew you towards collecting it?
@Pie, What prompted the consideration of doing woodworking in the first place?
@Pie, Tell me about your Camping story, what sleeping place was it?
@Pie, who's your most/least favourite DLP player?
you cheeky fuck.

the brand name of tea is Tejava, we purchase it in bulk at Costco. both me and my mother drink a looooot of iced tea because both of us like tea a lot. it's a pretty high quality black tea, it absolutely is not sweetened or anything like that (sweet tea is a disgrace to the drink), both of us just really like the taste of it.

the MS user in question was Mala, at one point during Chicago meet (I think it was Friday, it was the first day we were there early in the day when me, Syr and her were exploring Chicago, before the meet proper started). we stopped by a mall, I forget the name of it but it was in the loop somewhere and we had an impromptu window shopping session while we were there.

the thing that inspired me to start collecting vinyl was my youngest uncle on my mother's side of the family; I used to be very close to him and back when I was a very small child (like 3-5) and I visited him in KY a lot, we'd spend a lot of time together listening to music and playing various NES games. he gave me some of his records to take back to AZ with me at one point (iirc 12 of them) and he'd usually send me a few each year for my birthday. when I got a little bit older and had the ability to buy things for myself, I slowly just added to it, and it was sorta therapeutic in a way because it made me think of him a lot, and especially in my adolescent years I needed something to just hang onto.

the thing that inspired me to think about woodworking was my grandmother on my mother's side of the family; she has a shitton of clocks in her house, cuckoo clocks and grandfather clocks and wall clocks and all sorts of stuff. whenever I'd visit there I'd always enjoy how beautiful they were, and how nice they sounded.

the place wasn't anything particular; in AZ there's basically just huge stretches of desert, where there's ~nothing~, and for whatever reason, the RAs of my residence hall at uni thought it'd be a really good idea to organize a camping trip where we'd all drive out an hour or so to a rest stop, walk a few miles, and camp in the middle of nowhere. they were looking for volunteers to help with the planning of it, I had never gone camping before that so I ended up doing it and figuring "why not, it'll be fun". I eventually just got weirded out because I had no clue wtf lived there, and I knew there were a lot of snakes around, so I went back and slept in my car instead.

I haven't seen anyone on that site who I really hate, so I have no answer for who my least favorite player is. I would say my favorite players on that site would be you and Delphine. :wink:
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Regfan »

I feel confident ruling out the Clocks one, I'm also feeling decent about saying the Stocks and the Vinyl stories don't seem likely too.

Tossing up between the Camping and the Bottled Tea, going to lock in Pie for Bottled Tea.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by KittyMo »

You are correct. Congrats on 8 correct matches!

Here are the remaining identities and strangers for purposes of unofficial guessing:

StrangersIdentities
Cheery DogOnce put another scummer in stocks
LlamaFluffOwns a collection of over 100 vinyl records
StrangerCougThought about learning woodworking in order to make clocks this spring, but decided it was cost-inefficient to do so
ViWimped out of sleeping in the unusual place on a camp [Stranger] had helped organise, based around sleeping in said place

pieguyn wrote: I would say my favorite players on that site would be you and Delphine. :wink:
The correct answer to this question was Vaimes!

"plz don't swear" -- N
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Regfan »

Vi = Woodworking
Cheery = Camping
Llama = Vinyl
SC = Stocks

I'll give that a go.

And I was hoping Pie would forget to mention you with that question so I could make fun of her :(
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:36 am

Post by Vi »

Well, not quite.

@KMod
I found out after the round started that I screwed up. Please change the identity in the first post to read "Once pilloried another scummer".

Stocks are leg restraints; pillories are arm and neck restraints. I feel like if I were involved in certain communities on this site I would have known this more precisely beforehand.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Shadoweh »

tbf I would have made the same mistake and I thought stocks meant what you said it did (but that it was pie >.> )
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Vi »

At least no one has suggested it meant that they got another scummer to make an IPO.

Also, that avatar is amazing, confusing, and not at all confusing at the same time.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I was the one who was thinking about learning woodworking to make clocks, actually. There was a chiming wall clock I liked that my mother found on Amazon. Unfortunately, it's out of production and a difficult find. I thought I'd be able to translate my computer building skills into clockmaking skills. Unfortunately, the high upfront cost of getting woodworking tools plus the fact that wanting to make a clock like that was overly ambitious of me (even taking into account it would likely not have been the first thing I made out of wood anyway) killed my interest in learning it.

There's a thread on FurVilla from when I was debating it, if you're curious.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:26 am

Post by KittyMo »

StrangersIdentities
Cheery DogWimped out of sleeping in the unusual place on a camp [Stranger] had helped organise, based around sleeping in said place
EquinoxConsistently scored in the bottom quartile for Listening Comprehension as a child
FaradayRegularly watches a D&D campaign even though [Stranger] has never played D&D
Haschel CedricsonRecently started a second job in the pot business
LlamaFluffOwns a collection of over 100 vinyl records
MinaHelped a friend overcome their fear of cheese
NIs no longer in charge of picking up fruit and bread for work
pablitoTaught salsa dancing lessons
piegirlnHas several boxes of bottled tea stored in their garage
ShadowehSpent 2 months in a foreign country with 500 dollars to [Stranger's] name
ViOnce put another scummer in
stocks
pillories

"plz don't swear" -- N
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Welcome to Identity, Errantparabola! Here are your strangers and their identities in alphabetical order:

StrangersIdentities
AristophanesAlways forgets Paypal's password to a point where [Stranger] prefers using forget your password feature instead of actually remembering it
DeathRowKittyHas a 3D-printed sea sponge that they keep at their desk
EquinoxHas a crippling fear of earthworms
implosionHas competed in over 30 Flash game tournaments
KittyMoHas taken care of ten cats, ten dogs, and a bird over the course of their life
racefan12Liked to pretend to be an allosaurus as a kid
RadiantCowbellsMade it to the 2nd round of Canadian Idol
RealeoOnce drank over 20 shots of gold tequila in one day
ShadowehOnce was Jigglypuff for Halloween
StrangerCougOnce won a card game tournament in which they played terribly but drew their best card 8 games in a row
ViTried for 4 years to get someone to call them "mommy" and finally succeeded this Mother's Day
VijaradaWhen [Stranger] was in theater class in high school, [Stranger’s] teacher joked that [Stranger] had kidnapped Neil Simon from the library

You may start with a match attempt or by using assistance.

Assistance:
1 Question | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Tri-Identity | Split Identity

"plz don't swear" -- N
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

I'll be bad at this.
Will think about how I want to split.

Notes:
Canadians-- Aristophanes, RadiantCowbells, Shadoweh

--

Feel like real adults-- Shadoweh, Equinox, racefan, Vi, SC
Lively 20s-- Aristophanes, RadiantCowbells, DeathRowKitty (I think), implosion, KittyMo
Babies-- Vijarada (if not lying about age), Realeo

--

I'd like to split like so:

{Card game, Mommy, Sea sponge, Neil Simon, Tequila}
{Not those things}
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Here it is:

StrangersIdentities
implosionOnce drank over 20 shots of gold tequila in one day
RadiantCowbellsOnce won a card game tournament in which they played terribly but drew their best card 8 games in a row
StrangerCougTried for 4 years to get someone to call them "mommy" and finally succeeded this Mother's Day
VijaradaWhen [Stranger] was in theater class in high school, [Stranger’s] teacher joked that [Stranger] had kidnapped Neil Simon from the library

StrangersIdentities
AristophanesAlways forgets Paypal's password to a point where [Stranger] prefers using forget your password feature instead of actually remembering it
KittyMoHas competed in over 30 Flash game tournaments
racefan12Has taken care of ten cats, ten dogs, and a bird over the course of their life
RealeoLiked to pretend to be an allosaurus as a kid
ShadowehMade it to the 2nd round of Canadian Idol
ViOnce was Jigglypuff for Halloween

Assistance:
1 Question | Double Dip | Mistaken Identity | Tri-Identity

"plz don't swear" -- N
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

/in contestant
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Vijarada
Vijarada
Goon
Vijarada
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:46 am

Post by Vijarada »

In post 2119, Errantparabola wrote:Vijarada (if not lying about age),
lmao trust me i'm not an adult.
get a warrant
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Errantparabola »

shadoweh to canadian idol hands

i really hope i'm not wrong
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by KittyMo »

Shadoweh has not made it to the 2nd round of Canadian Idol.

StrangersIdentities
implosionOnce drank over 20 shots of gold tequila in one day
RadiantCowbellsOnce won a card game tournament in which they played terribly but drew their best card 8 games in a row
StrangerCougTried for 4 years to get someone to call them "mommy" and finally succeeded this Mother's Day

StrangersIdentities
KittyMoHas competed in over 30 Flash game tournaments
racefan12Has taken care of ten cats, ten dogs, and a bird over the course of their life
RealeoLiked to pretend to be an allosaurus as a kid
ShadowehMade it to the 2nd round of Canadian Idol
ViOnce was Jigglypuff for Halloween

Assistance:
2 Questions | Double Dip | Tri-Identity

"plz don't swear" -- N

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”