Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 26, QuantumRadius wrote:
In post 25, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hey guys :)

What's shaking?
maracas :lol:
El festival! :o
In post 27, Chickadee wrote:
In post 25, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hey guys :)

What's shaking?
Took you long enough to get here <3
<3
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Io
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 83, Kawso wrote:Can confirm I'm vanilla scum
In post 84, Kawso wrote:Town*
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I think I still like where my vote is currently.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 124, Chickadee wrote:
In post 123, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think I still like where my vote is currently.
Why?
I'll explain later :)
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 177, QuantumRadius wrote:what? no
everyone knows about the blue team
read it again
Sarcasm.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:08 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No one is confirmed and the mod is a good guy.

Let's all go back to actually playing mafia :]
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Chickadee
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Maybe all the ladies rolled scum this game :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 207, Io wrote:
In post 205, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Chickadee
Do you do anything other than fluff and vote?
Did I struck a nerve?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 209, Io wrote:No, just curious why you complain about people not playing when you're the person contributing the least to the game.
Can you point out the dissatisfaction or annoyance in that post for the rest of the class?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 211, Io wrote:I don't understand what you're saying.
You accused me of complaining.

Complaining means to express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event. Where exactly did you see me expressing that in the post you linked?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 213, Io wrote:You're saying that no one is playing the game.
That's the definition of a complaint.
No, its not. Nothing in that statement implies I'm unsatisifed with the situation.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Io
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 217, Io wrote:
Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 213, Io wrote:You're saying that no one is playing the game.
That's the definition of a complaint.
No, its not. Nothing in that statement implies I'm unsatisifed with the situation.
It does, but whatever, you're rather pointless to argue with since you can't even notice a blatant contradiction like you posting fluff while complaining about no one playing the game.
And you still miss the point entirely that you've posted nothing but fluff until I called you out on it, and all you've done since then is try to detract from my accusation that you've only posted fluff by saying I'm scum for pointing out you're contradictions.

VOTE: Lil Uzi

i was just going to leave it at that, because you could just be ignorant, but I realized typing that last sentence that you are just trying to avoid my accusation and beat around the bush to try and turn my accusation into a reason I am scum.
Again, I wasn't complaining. You failing to explain how I was after I asked twice is what lead me to voting for you again because it was starting to become just blatant misrepresentation. If you really felt I was complaining, you would've been able to point out why you believed my statement showed that I was annoyed with the current game state at the time. So there is no contradiction until you actually show why that statement was an example of complaining.

Also if you notice, when you first accused me of complaining, I replied with the same tone you used because I didn't find it a fair accusation. I'm still struggling even now as I write this as to how you thought I was complaining. As for fluff, it's NAI. It has no bearing on my alignment. It doesn't get anyone lynched but yet scum still try to push it as AI. Baffling.

And I don't need to turn anything to show why I think you're scum. I've scum read you since your opening posts and can explain why if need be. I was hoping our most exchange would help me reevaluate but its sadly only done the opposite.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 220, Io wrote:I did point out that it was a complaint. What more do you want? "Let's all go back to actually playing mafia" is a direct statement that you wanted to change the course the game was going. You were "unsatisfied," as you are wanting to put it, with the state of the game and called for a change. That is the definition of a complaint. The problem I have with you is that you delivered this complaint while contributing nothing to the game yourself. And the reason for that being a problem is that you hardly have the right to complain about the state of the game when you've done nothing to prevent or otherwise change the state of the game.

I also wasn't saying you posting fluff was indicative of you being scum. If I was I would have just voted you for it instead of push you to contribute.
In post 221, Io wrote:OK, but fine. If you think it's unfair and a misrepresentation to call that a complaint, then what is it?
What was the intent of that post.
Yeah and that statement still doesn't imply what a complaint actually is. It was more of a suggestion. An idea that was put forward for consideration which was evident by the first part of the post. A call for us a unit to regroup. By no means a complaint.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 225, Io wrote:
In post 223, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 220, Io wrote:I did point out that it was a complaint. What more do you want? "Let's all go back to actually playing mafia" is a direct statement that you wanted to change the course the game was going. You were "unsatisfied," as you are wanting to put it, with the state of the game and called for a change. That is the definition of a complaint. The problem I have with you is that you delivered this complaint while contributing nothing to the game yourself. And the reason for that being a problem is that you hardly have the right to complain about the state of the game when you've done nothing to prevent or otherwise change the state of the game.

I also wasn't saying you posting fluff was indicative of you being scum. If I was I would have just voted you for it instead of push you to contribute.
In post 221, Io wrote:OK, but fine. If you think it's unfair and a misrepresentation to call that a complaint, then what is it?
Yeah and that statement still doesn't imply what a complaint actually is. It was more of a suggestion. An idea that was put forward for consideration which was evident by the first part of the post. A call for us a unit to regroup. By no means a complaint.
OK. That still doesn't explain why you were calling for a unit to regroup when you've been walking from the conflict the whole time.
I never walked away. I was actually quite entertained.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 227, Io wrote:OK, that was a bad analog. I really shouldn't use those.

Basically what I've been saying is that you were putting this idea forward and not following the idea yourself.
The idea being "actually playing mafia."
And why did I say you were not following this idea?
Because until I mentioned you were only posting fluff and votes that's all you were doing. You weren't trying to do anything to play the game or contribute to discussions.

Is that clear enough for you? Because I don't think you are understanding anything I'm saying because you still have not addressed the core of this argument I've been trying to get across to you.
All you had said in regards to the argument I'm making is in 218 where you said this:
In post 218, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Also if you notice, when you first accused me of complaining, I replied with the same tone you used because I didn't find it a fair accusation. I'm still struggling even now as I write this as to how you thought I was complaining. As for fluff, it's NAI. It has no bearing on my alignment. It doesn't get anyone lynched but yet scum still try to push it as AI. Baffling.
Which is just a strawman because I'm not disreguarding with this, I agree with this, yet you're saying that I'm voting for you because of your fluff.
I've hopefully made it clear I'm voting you because you're being contradictory with what you are saying and doing and trying to use me pushing you to contribute a reason I am scum.
Well if that's the case, I don't see why you're voting for me. I just put the idea forward, meaning there isn't enough of a sample size to determine if I'm following it not. However, the posts right before this argument contained me voting for Chi and saying that maybe all the ladies did roll scum this game. I think those posts would be decent examples of actually playing mafia to most people on this site. I'm stating who I find suspicious and making it known that I think someone is scum and that I want to lynch them. Just because you think my posting before I stated the idea doesn't justify me bringing it up, doesn't mean I'm not following it.

I didn't find the discussion about whether the knowledge of the color of the teams confirmed someone or not and the mod clarifying things helpful. It wasn't playing mafia to me. It was just noise that only helped scum hide.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:30 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 234, Donempire wrote:
In post 212, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 211, Io wrote:I don't understand what you're saying.
You accused me of complaining.

Complaining means to express dissatisfaction or annoyance about a state of affairs or an event. Where exactly did you see me expressing that in the post you linked?
Hey. Stop beating around the bush mate. Not everything has to be their exact same definition as in the dictionary. Even if you werent complaining there, i dont see the reason for you to drag this out for so long.
I'm chilling.

Io is the one that's going hard here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Day 1 started 6 days ago..
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Or he can just asked to be replaced.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 293, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Or he can just ask to be replaced.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 308, Kawso wrote:So if you're able to formulate anything, what have you found out?
I really dislike this.

Isn't it self-explanatory?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 318, MarioManiac4 wrote:The Io wagon is good.
Fixed that for you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 324, MarioManiac4 wrote:i dislike io wagon because occam's razor is a thing
it's more likely io just has a cold and calculating playstyle than scum using a claim to be a VI to elaborately jump on the wagon than to jump on for the scummy things QR has done.
also the wagon composition is pretty horrible.
Not really unless you can show us that's her town meta. I have a feeling you can't but I'll humor you. How much experience do you have with her if any?

Also I think there are fruit hanging way lower than Io. Why does Quantum as scum push on her as opppsed to BTD, Chickadee, or even Flairs?

Who other than Quantum do you take issue with being on the wagon?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 326, Io wrote:
In post 325, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 324, MarioManiac4 wrote:i dislike io wagon because occam's razor is a thing
it's more likely io just has a cold and calculating playstyle than scum using a claim to be a VI to elaborately jump on the wagon than to jump on for the scummy things QR has done.
also the wagon composition is pretty horrible.
Not really unless you can show us that's her town meta. I have a feeling you can't but I'll humor you. How much experience do you have with her if any?

Also I think there are fruit hanging way lower than Io. Why does Quantum as scum push on her as opppsed to BTD, Chickadee, or even Flairs?

Who other than Quantum do you take issue with being on the wagon?
Honestly you of all people should know my playstyle since you've played with me and I don't change how I play as town or scum.
When have we played together?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

The issue is that Mario is claiming that its more likely that you and/or the average person has a cold calculating play style than someone doing the kind of the reaction test Quantum did at this stage of the game: I find that highly unlikely considering his join date unless you and him have some sort of relationship or his mafia career has consisted of constantly encountering people with that play style.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 331, MarioManiac4 wrote:Wait LUV so you're telling me that unless I have a history of playing with Io I cannot look at her ISO and make a reasonable judgement of whether she is cold or calculating or not? Where does meta come into this?
BTD and Flairs are too inactive to push, and Chickadee isn't low-hanging fruit. Also, there is no possible momentum on any of those, whereas Io was generally suspected.
I take issue with Kop, QD, Chickadee and Sesq.
You made it with a certainty that seems like you know for sure or have extensive experience with her.

Io was only generally suspected by me before her wagon picked up so I disagree there.

Why do you suspect those players?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #335 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 333, MarioManiac4 wrote:that's not what I'm claiming
What are you claiming then?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 336, MarioManiac4 wrote:I'm saying that, I'm looking at Io's ISO, especially the part where she basically tells Radius they're an idiot for claiming Kawso scumslipped, and thinking, "Yeah, it's much, much more likely that this is just Io than that this is indicative of Io!scum"
Yeah but why you're basing that on such little supporting evidence? I think town are more likely to at least meta dive her a bit just to be sure.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #340 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

So NAI reasons.

I can understand Sesq though, hard not to scum read her sometimes.

And no I'm saying that you clearly don't know for sure so it's strange you're this confident. I can understand if you had looked at some past games or that you claimed to have played a few games with her and determined that she's probably like this. But you did neither, so I'm very wary.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 341, MarioManiac4 wrote:Like what does metaing even change? It's not something alignment would change, so what is the point?
I'm not sure I understand these questions but I'll do my best.

Meta can help reinforce or doubt what you feel is more likely right now. It's a very strong tool when used correctly and unless you have a vendetta against it, I don't see why you wouldn't at least try to use it, especially in this setup where feeling better about your reads can go a long way.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 351, Sesq wrote:yeah i dont like this wagon that much anymore
Why?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It's not really based on a reaction test.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No it's not.

Sesq is voting me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You weren't. I was.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #368 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 374, Chickadee wrote:I'll get to this game tomorrow at some point. I swear.
Go to sleep babe :P
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Spooky!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:07 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey Alisae!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I disagreed A2 but I prefer not to talk about it in depth any further.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 402, A2 wrote:
In post 400, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I disagreed A2 but I prefer not to talk about it in depth any further.
With?
I wrote a ton of shit in that wall I have no clue what you're talking about if you don't point things out.
BTD thing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yes, based on my experiences with him. I find that as either alignment he tends to focus on setup speculation and even use it to solve the game.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 407, A2 wrote:LUV I'ma have to ask you to site your sources plz :D
Also
In post 396, A2 wrote:{Quantum, Dongempire}
Okay, LUV what do you think about these two people?
Superstitious and The Divergent I believe.

I like both tonally and their cases on Io.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I could've sworn he was scum in Supertitious :lol:

I'll try to go through my Wiki tonight to see if I do actually have a scum game with him.

As for those two, tone and the cases are really the only thing. Could you elaborate on why you scum read them A2?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 418, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I could've sworn he was scum in Supertitious :lol:

I'll try to go through my Wiki tonight to see if I actually have a scum game with him.

As for those two, tone and the cases are really the only thing. Could you elaborate on why you scum read them A2?
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't like explaining town reads unless I feel there are valid reasons to do so. It only helps scum and it doesn't really do anything to help achieve my win condition.

I don't see how Dong tried to shush anyone up other than Sesq unless you're referring how he presents his reasons for scum reading people?

As for Quantum, I saw that but I don't see how anyone can read into that seriously. The tone as well as the wording of the accusation reads like he was just joking.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 438, Steel wrote:VOTE: Io

I want to see a flip already.
In post 441, Steel wrote:VOTE: Dongempire
:?:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 443, Steel wrote:I want to work with a flip. It's mountainous, so there is not the normal caution necessary day one.
What made you feel Dong is more likely to go through than Io?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 450, A2 wrote:Like, I am pretty fucking sure the scumteam is Dang, Quantum, LUV.
Pretty fucking sure.
You wish :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Spoiler:
In post 295, QuantumRadius wrote:
In post 292, Io wrote:
In post 290, QuantumRadius wrote:
In post 289, Io wrote:Well there's your problem.
You can't just rely on night actions to make reads.
Especially in this game that is strictly made of vanilla.
i can make reads in a vanilla game
they're just terrible.
but whatever, ill look anyway
So...In essence your defense for the accusation is that you're just not good at scumhunting?
I mean I know this is going to sound rather mean, but you're not really presenting a good case to not kill you because it sounds like there isn't a huge loss if you're lynched.
If you're scum then it's a pretty lucky lynch, and if you're town you're pretty much saying you wouldn't be very good help late game aside from being contribution for majority.

So.
VOTE: Quantum
Sorry if you're town, but I would just say you would need to work on like reading up on some Mafia Theory maybe or try reading up on games you were town in and see where Mafia slipped up and how to notice when a Mafia slips up.
omg that actually worked?
my reaction test actually worked?
that never happens to me

this pinged me hard for being opportunistic.
you realize i would be an easy mislynch. therefore you are pushing me because i will offer little resistance in the form of defense (i can't really prove i'm a vt), and because the town isn't losing much if they do. therefore i'm an ideal first ml to be pushing as a mafia member, plus you have the support of the town.
VOTE: io
In post 298, QuantumRadius wrote:you do realize that I was bluffing cluelessness for reactions
I am more aware than I will ever give myself credit for
In post 307, QuantumRadius wrote:
In post 304, Donempire wrote:
In post 288, QuantumRadius wrote:
MarioManiac4 wrote:L1 them
</3 do I really have to hardclaim for you
In a game that only has vanilla townie and mafia members, why does this post exist?

Nice 180 too IO.

So QR, you're saying you waited around doing nothing just to luck out and have people vote you just in lieu of a reaction test? Or am i understanding it wrong?
the first one was a meme
the third one: not exactly. i wanted people to interact with me so i could get a better perspective, so i made a couple posts under the false premise that i was useless. i shadecasted myself for that very reason. i just told them something false, and saw who took the bait.
In post 329, QuantumRadius wrote:i never claimed that I do reaction tests a lot
I just pulled it off while I was disappointed with what came out of the interactions in the early game and decided to generate some content

Where here did he imply that was expecting to get town credit from his reaction test?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Reads more he was surprised he was able to actually explain that he was reaction testing for once before getting lynched for trying to do. Hardly lobbying for town credit there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 461, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Reads more like he was surprised he was able to actually explain that he was reaction testing for once before getting lynched for trying to do. Hardly lobbying for town credit there.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why would scum play that up there though? Why he did the reaction test and what he learned from it are things that he would try to play it up if he was looking for town credit since those points are actual content that he has to make town buy.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Everything is WIFOM.

You have to ask yourself what is more likely. Are scum likely to put emphasis on being excited that their fake reaction test worked or are scum more likely to try to overly justify and reach why they did it and with what they learned from fake reaction testing. I think the latter is way more likely since there is lot more to gain.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not saying he couldn't be scum but not for the reaction test in my opinion.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I actually do edit but it's subtle :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Just sheep me on Io, if I'm wrong you can lynch me tomorrow.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 474, A2 wrote:That's my townread :(
Ugh :(
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Where the hell is everyone? Flairs? Mario? Sesq?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 479, Sesq wrote:I am here but I find this game kinda uninteresting

anyway I dont think Io is really scum

reads are same as before, lynch LUV
Why do you think me and my girlfriend are scum?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

How am I off?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sesq wagon <
2 days left <
Half of the game is inactive <
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Sesq is really hard to read though. I think you need to bring more meat to the table if you're basing your read on meta.

I did think that though. Thought the same with Mario's vote on me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

About 90%.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Kawso :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Stop self-voting.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Slim Jimmy :o
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 558, Kop wrote:VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Right now, I believe this the only wagon I can join. Re-reading his ISO, I can't get a feel that tells me that he is town. Fence sitting, defending other slots with a slight confidence that he knows, and trying to look actively busy. He hasn't changed his vote on Io which would tell me that he is tunnelling but he really isn't. The whole if I'm wrong lynch me tomorrow is another point I don't like, it's appealing with a bargaining chip and a tool I wouldn't like to use to force through a lynch on someone because he can't get the traction that he wants.
Where have I been fencesitting? I've been voting my strongest scum read since the beginning of the middle of this day.

I defend slots I'm either not considering for a day or that I town read. Confidence isn't AI, it's personality trait.

How have I been trying to look busy?

As for my offer, that's how I play. I like to prove people wrong and learn why I didn't if I fail to do so. I will have no qualms with getting lynched tomorrow if everyone votes Io today and she flips town. If I try to go back on my word, which I wouldn't do but if I did, speed lynch me like no tomorrow.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 559, Chickadee wrote:I'd be fine voting sesq or LUV today.

I've been on the fence about LUV all game. He just hasn't obvtowned to me, and if it hasn't happened at this point I'm just not sure. I can usually get a pretty good read on him so this is concerning to me. I want to ISO him later when I can get to a computer before voting though.

When does day end?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

@Mod: Just pause the game overnight. You're running it by pausing it this way.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:09 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 566, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
@Mod: Just pause the game overnight. You're ruining it by pausing it this way.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Think it means they asked for replacement. I don't remember him getting prodded.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Unlike Alisae, I don't see why he would unless he just couldn't deal with stubbornness.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Everyone on Io's and Sesq is active. Kop just voted for me. That's 7 peoole.

We have enough for a lynch.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

My experience leads me to believe that town would've consolidated on Io already.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 576, Flairs wrote:Oh my god I completely forgot about this game

I'm going to replace out you guys shouldn't have to play with a lurker I'm sorry
Fake.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 578, Io wrote:
In post 573, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My experience leads me to believe that town would've consolidated on Io already.
So I'm scum for not having already been lynched.
OK.
Didn't imply or say that?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 582, Io wrote:
In post 580, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 578, Io wrote:
In post 573, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My experience leads me to believe that town would've consolidated on Io already.
So I'm scum for not having already been lynched.
OK.
Didn't imply or say that?
Well yes it was pretty heavily implied.
If you're experience leads you to believe the town would have already lynched me if I was scum that would imply you think the whole Mafia is working to not lynch me.
Which there would only be 2 Mafia if you went by that logic meaning that it would be a rather pointless argument as you would still have 10 people who would hypothetically lynch me if I were scum,
No it only reinforces my read. It isn't something that I would add to a case on you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:27 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 585, Kop wrote:
In post 564, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 558, Kop wrote:VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Right now, I believe this the only wagon I can join. Re-reading his ISO, I can't get a feel that tells me that he is town. Fence sitting, defending other slots with a slight confidence that he knows, and trying to look actively busy. He hasn't changed his vote on Io which would tell me that he is tunnelling but he really isn't. The whole if I'm wrong lynch me tomorrow is another point I don't like, it's appealing with a bargaining chip and a tool I wouldn't like to use to force through a lynch on someone because he can't get the traction that he wants.
Where have I been fencesitting? I've been voting my strongest scum read since the beginning of the middle of this day.

I defend slots I'm either not considering for a day or that I town read. Confidence isn't AI, it's personality trait.

How have I been trying to look busy?

As for my offer, that's how I play. I like to prove people wrong and learn why I didn't if I fail to do so. I will have no qualms with getting lynched tomorrow if everyone votes Io today and she flips town. If I try to go back on my word, which I wouldn't do but if I did, speed lynch me like no tomorrow.
Yes you have been voting for what you say is your strongest scum read since the middle of the day, but I haven't seen a great deal from you countering her points, even talking to her, other than offering what you think is strong confidence that she is scum. And trading a deal if your wrong.

Your defence isn't based fully within this game, your using meta, and backing it up with links to games. I'm not going to judge someone 100% to what they could possibly be based on what they did on previous games. I understand the meta trait that is commonly used, but I play within the games we are playing in, not previous.

Can you tell me the main reasons why your scum reading her, in your own words, because the only suspecting from you towards her, in my eyes was on a misunderstanding. Maybe she could be scum based on her reactions, but then it could be from misguided town. But I want to see your full case on her from your POV.
Why do you need for me to interact in any sort of serious manner with someone who I think is scum? Scum aren't going to literally claim scum and outright surrender. I was suspicious of her, found Chickadee's posting more suspicious and then I voted her, and then I had a lengthy conversation with Io which left me thinking that Io is scum. I don't see what follow up is needed.

My deal that I offered, what's the scum motivation behind it under than buying me another night? Scum really can't afford to lose any members in this setup so me just trying to live for one night is pretty pointless unless you think I'm amazing at playing scum and some sort of mastermind who's going to lay out a plan to victory for my partners during the night phase. Listen, town will hold me to my word if they think I'm scum and lynch me, especially if I go back on it.

What you view as I misunderstanding I do not, reread the interactions again and try to see how I only see it coming from scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:40 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 588, Io wrote:
In post 586, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I was suspicious of her, found Chickadee's posting more suspicious and then I voted her, and then I had a lengthy conversation with Io which left me thinking that Io is scum. I don't see what follow up is needed.
This doesn't make a lot of sense given the order of events.

You voted me at the very start of day 1. All the posts before that were before the game even started and nothing other than jokes about the mod not starting the game or small talk about memes so there was nothing for you to even be suspicious of by the time you said you were suspicious of me.

Not to mention you were left thinking I was scum because I called you out for your odd comments and lack of an impact you were having on the game (ie. fluffing and placing down votes without any reason).
Yes there was. Otherwise I wouldn't have voted for you. I don't do RVS votes.

Stop misrepresenting again. I was left thinking you were scum because you couldn't properly explain how I did what you accused me of.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 591, Io wrote:I also don't get why you just counter every single argument by screaming "misrepresentation."
You've never explained how it's misrepresented if anything you're just misrepresenting it because I did explain it, but it's hard to have a discussion when you're opponent keeps screaming that you're misrepresenting everything without say how it is or if you do you conflate misrepresentation with misunderstanding or misinterpretation.

VOTE: LUV
In post 590, Io wrote:OK then which of those pregame posts was scummy?
I found the tone of your earlier posts forced.

You accused me of complaining, I give you the definition of complaining and ask you to show and/explain how I'm complaining, and then shortly after you failed to do and still accused me of complaining. At the point you are just giving a false and misleading accounts of the events that occurred before your accusation.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 592, Io wrote:
In post 568, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
EBWOP.
There's also this little issue.
You're trying to run down the day timer which literally only helps Mafia.
I'm suggesting that the mod stop because of the apathy. The reason the game is where is right now due to the overall activity. It is better for the game to go into night and have the replacements catch-up freely without the risk of being left further behind.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 594, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 592, Io wrote:
In post 568, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
EBWOP.
There's also this little issue.
You're trying to run down the day timer which literally only helps Mafia.
I'm suggesting that the mod stop because of the apathy. The reason the game is where it is right now is due to the overall activity. It is better for the game to go into night and have the replacements catch-up freely without the risk of being left further behind.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 223, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:23 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Why is it bull? I literally don't RVS vote and this can't be fact checked. If you're expecting some grandiose reason for a vote based on pre-game then I'm not sure what to tell you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 599, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why is it bull? I literally don't RVS vote and this can be fact checked. If you're expecting some grandiose reason for a vote based on pre-game then I'm not sure what to tell you.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I found your and forced. The natural humor seemed severely lacking in both and and they didn't seem sincere. also feels like you didn't want any backlash for making a joke about the mod which is odd to me since your little jab is hardly if at all offensive in a way that could get you forced replaced.

And let me be more clear. I was explaining that I was suspicious of you and voted for you before finding Chickadee more suspicious and admitting that I'm wrong about the feelings I had about you from earlier in the game. Shortly after I voted for her, you made you accusation, we then discussed it, and I was left walking away thinking that you are scum. It was from this conversation and this conversation alone that I think you're scum. I did think about the earlier feelings I had put the rest at some point after this but they are not right why I think you're scum at this moment.

I'm not trying to justify anything. Town don't simply make an accusation that they cannot back up and then double down on it after failing to prove what they're accusing someone of.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #91) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 603, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I found your and forced. The natural humor seemed severely lacking in both and and they didn't seem sincere. also feels like you didn't want any backlash for making a joke about the mod which is odd to me since your little jab is hardly if at all offensive in a way that could get you forced replaced.

And let me be more clear. I was explaining that I was suspicious of you and voted for you before finding Chickadee more suspicious and admitting that I'm wrong about the feelings I had about you from earlier in the game. Shortly after I voted for her, you made you accusation, we then discussed it, and I was left walking away thinking that you are scum. It was from this conversation and this conversation alone that I think you're scum. I did think about the earlier feelings I had put the rest at some point after this but they are not why I think you're scum at this moment.

I'm not trying to justify anything. Town don't simply make an accusation that they cannot back up and then double down on it after failing to prove what they're accusing someone of.
EBWOP.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #92) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

You know, it's funny you bring up the deadline thing. If I think you're scum in this setup, I'm going to also want the mod to stop pausing the deadline in order to prevent your partners from finding ways to get the town to not lynch you.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #93) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Well if half of the game wasn't inactive :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:48 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 617, Steel wrote:Why would a2 replace when she read up, had reads with some apparent conviction and was invested in the game?
My exact thoughts.

I don't know Alisae personally but I know him well enough to know that the only reason he would replace out here is due to high levels of toxicity. I'm willing to bet my account that isn't the reason as me and him have been game 100 times more toxic than this one.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #95) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:28 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Where is the mod?!
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #96) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 634, MarioManiac4 wrote:i tr io but i'm willing to vote her at this point just to end this day zzz
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

When you realize there's no backup mod.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Can I just say your username is Top 5 on this site?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #99) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I didn't get a day start PM...

Pretty defeated right now after the Io flip but the Steel kill was optimal. tahio was pretty town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #100) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

BTD was by far not the best kill last night. What are you smoking?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (isolation #101) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

He wasn't confirmed lol.

I would have killed Steel.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Macabre
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #708 (isolation #103) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I've lost all motivation so please do lynch me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #104) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 701, Chickadee wrote:And they have zero posts.
I had a thought but I need 7 other people to agree.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #105) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Hey Mario, I have a thought. What if we got everyone who is town to surrender so we can put this game out of its misery?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #106) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It's not claiming scum. It's saving everyone time.

The game is heading to a constant of apathy due to the constant replacements and no one willing to put effort in. Scum have no incentive to change the current game state so they just wait it out and the cycle repeats. Surrending now gives scum the victory, allows everyone who is town to move on and not force trying to solve a game that just failed to be captaviting and interesting, and allows for the mod to not continue to half ass.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #107) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:04 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

All in favor of surrending say I

I
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert