Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I did. You're assuming that there's some inherent value to your reads after asking questions that there isn't to your initial Prism scumread.
Your initial Prism scumread is right, or at the very least if you think that I'm town it's not wrong in the sense that I'm not going to be scum while Prism isn't. You have a correct read now and Prism is more than capable of talking you out of it.
Don't overthink stuff like this. You've seen enough out of both of us to have a clear picture of what alignment we are. If you think that Prism is scum then that's the read you should go with.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

I'm going to sleep soon

right now probably voting prism

huntress can you expand on why not draynth/keychain and why prism

keychain pls expand on rc
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:46 pm

In case I am nightkilled:
{Cyberbob}
{Huntress}
{Acid}
{Keychain}
{Draynth}

Though Keychain is the read I'm most interested in reconsidering right now.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:52 pm

In post 776, acidphoenix wrote:I'm going to sleep soon

right now probably voting prism

huntress can you expand on why not draynth/keychain and why prism

keychain pls expand on rc
why are you trying to do this today
there is 18 hours until deadline. if you wanted to play the long game and be town mvp you had 15 days to do so and haven't done so.
Huntress is on UK time so she's not going to be on for a few hours if she comes on in the morning at all. Keychain most likely won't show before deadline.
This isn't the time. You agree that Prism is scum (or at least- more likely scum than me), so hammer him.

what are they going to tell you about us that you don't already know?
Like there's some serious value to Huntress showing up before deadline because I'm super confident she'll read me right here but if you already think that Prism's scum it's literally not going to change anything
What do you think that Keychain is going to say to you that's going to change your mind about this lynch?
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Keychain »

Hi.
In post 757, acidphoenix wrote:dammit keychains reads are basically "I think draynth is scum huntress town acid town which leaves one scum in prism/rc and prism did this one towny thing"
Accurate. Sorry. Huntress suggested it might not be necessarily towny, but it feels like that to me.

I'll trawl back through and get some evidence for my view on RC. If you're right and they're both town, I'm probably going to lose the game for us in LyLo.

Also, Draynth is apparently into the watching and waiting business, so I wouldn't expect him to jump into a hammer on anybody until this whole thing has run as much of its course as it's going to.
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

I don't fucking know

I'll probably hammer prism anyway

I'll be around at deadline so I don't see a fucking reason to waste time I could spend- time when it isn't 2 am- and people's responses

I'll probably hammer prism anyway frankly. I'm still not fucking doing it now
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:55 pm

In post 779, Keychain wrote:Hi.
In post 757, acidphoenix wrote:dammit keychains reads are basically "I think draynth is scum huntress town acid town which leaves one scum in prism/rc and prism did this one towny thing"
Accurate. Sorry. Huntress suggested it might not be necessarily towny, but it feels like that to me.

I'll trawl back through and get some evidence for my view on RC. If you're right and they're both town, I'm probably going to lose the game for us in LyLo.

Also, Draynth is apparently into the watching and waiting business, so I wouldn't expect him to jump into a hammer on anybody until this whole thing has run as much of its course as it's going to.
Okay, there you are.

Why did you vote me?
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

if nobody posts anything at me in the next 5 minutes im zzzing
acidphoenix
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
acidphoenix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by acidphoenix »

this is only 4 minutes but I don't care gnite
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:08 pm

I have shit to do tomorrow. I don't get to stand around the game for the entire day to make sure Prism doesn't turn people against me again.
I am town. If you are town you gain absolutely nothing by withholding the hammer. If we lose because Prism keeps going tomorrow and I'm not around to defend myself, that's on you.
You might not agree with me on the principle of the thing wrt hammering now nor being confident in my reads, but I am very confident in Prism flipping scum and stuff. or something.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:12 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 336, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like idk man people take my reads pretty seriously. I find it very difficult to believe that you've heard nothing about me, having started in 2015.
Found the quote!

So from what I can tell, you are the one who first brought up your reputation. You also did it a little bit before this, but this quote shows it better. The way you've been going back on that comes across badly.

I think one of you is scum. So all that matters to me now is trying to figure out which one, because if we're wrong I'm just going for the other one tomorrow. You might be right that newbies townread wall posts but the level of effort that Prism seems to be going to to try and solve the game means that between you, Prism looks more town.

Also your reliance on meta tells. Saying that you never do something as scum (in this case, emotional buddying) is pretty much a trust tell as I understand it, so I can't consider it. All meta is inherently cherry picked, Huntress is the only one who has actual experience with you. Despite what the two of you keep saying, I have done extremely little meta research.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by Keychain »

And if nobody has done anything by then I'll switch my vote to hammer Prism several hours before deadline, to ensure a lynch.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Like the wagons aren't going to fucking change. all that might happen is you'll lose your ability to arbitrate the situation.
If you're town then you know that your vote is coming from a town point of view. any other vote changes that dictate the outcome aren't necessarily.
town's odds of winning drop a shit ton if Prism isn't lynched today.
Also your reliance on meta tells. Saying that you never do something as scum (in this case, emotional buddying) is pretty much a trust tell as I understand it, so I can't consider it. All meta is inherently cherry picked, Huntress is the only one who has actual experience with you. Despite what the two of you keep saying, I have done extremely little meta research.
That's not a trust tell. I've done it as scum, it's something I avoid and only bring out under specific circumstances. I did not randomly decide to break that to talk to you.
Further if you're concerned that that would be a trust tell, wouldn't that make me, y'know, town?
I think one of you is scum. So all that matters to me now is trying to figure out which one, because if we're wrong I'm just going for the other one tomorrow. You might be right that newbies townread wall posts but the level of effort that Prism seems to be going to to try and solve the game means that between you, Prism looks more town.
See I was townreading you when I replaced into the game but because of this post alone you're the #1 person that I want lynched before endgame.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:17 pm

And if you've done no meta research, wouldn't that incline you to trust the person who has actual meta?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Prism »

Little bit more than 15 minutes. My apologies. I see no questions atm and I'm incredibly drunk, I'll be back in the morning
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Keychain »

The game will cope without your presence for a bit, Prism.
RadiantCowbells wrote: See I was townreading you when I replaced into the game but because of this post alone you're the #1 person that I want lynched before endgame.
Prism is your #1 lynch. I'm sorry you don't like my reasoning, it's not exactly airtight and I know that. But what a quick re-evaluation that was on my slot!
RadiantCowbells wrote:And if you've done no meta research, wouldn't that incline you to trust the person who has actual meta?
Huntress? She said she's leaning town but would follow up if she didn't get a stronger read. Do you want me to townread you off that?
Draynth
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Draynth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Draynth »

VOTE: Unvote
I'll explain my thoughts in a bit
"just got my hands in cooking! feel free to give me suggestions. So far completed: noodle in soup, noodle stuffed clam over noodle, red white and bluedle american noodle, hot brown noodle"

Brand New, Improved, Totally Awesome GTKAS
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Keychain »

Draynth
Bud
Wtf is going on with you and your voting
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:42 pm

After Prism, yes.

Erm. Quick re-evaluation?
among a pile of different times where I've been saying that I think that I'm concerned that you're scum based on Prism's play specifically
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:44 pm

Draynth please. All that you're doing if you unvote here is allowing scum to lynch me instead. There's not going to be a last minute derail here.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Keychain »

In post 793, RadiantCowbells wrote:After Prism, yes.

Erm. Quick re-evaluation?
among a pile of different times where I've been saying that I think that I'm concerned that you're scum based on Prism's play specifically
Sorry, I inferred "reconsidering" in post 777 to mean that you hadn't come to a conclusion, not that you were now scumreading me (it's hard to tell precisely from a list), and the #1 lynch thing seemed like you very suddenly coming to that conclusion without much in between. I don't know that a scum Prism would suddenly hard townread their partner, but that's neither here nor there since my speculation on that isn't likely to convince you.

Also every time you say Cyberbob do you mean rulerBob?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:00 pm

Your play looks bad wrt Prism.
When it felt like the lynch on Prism was just going to be a thing you hopped on to make sure you were on the wagon.
When momentum switched you were the first person to jump onto my wagon and said 'oh I was only on Prism because you didn't think you could lynch me.' ???

And no I think townreading your buddy when you're trying to give them an associative pattern that looks town is perfectly reasonable. Obviously if you're town you think this isn't the case, but the point is still true.
There's also you flat out acknowledging that your read on Prism isn't really alignment indicative and it was pointed out to you but you're saying that you're still going to townread him for -reasons-.
Whereas when it comes to reasons to townread me, it's trust tells and you can't actually consider it. When if it were trust tells, that would make me locktown anyway?

The way you've dealt with the 1v1 has been worse I think than any slot currently alive and while I gut townread your play for a very long time there's been too much I haven't liked recently.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:02 pm

Okay that's not fair. Rulerbob voting me and refusing to change his vote because he doesn't personally like me is the worst play wrt the 1v1 situation.
But he has the advantage of having claimed bulletproof.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by Prism »

My post didn't post wtf

Sorry for more than 15 minutes I'm super drunk, I see no questions and will be back in the morning
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:19 pm

If I wake up and the situation hasn't changed I'm going to selfhammer. This is fucking absurd.
There's literally no fucking call whatsoever for you all to hand scum the game by refusing to fucking vote and trying to be impact players with 18 hours before deadline.
If Prism is town why is it SO FUCKING HARD to lynch him that he's been at L-1 half the day without being lynched.
If I'm scum where the fuck is my scumpartner and why haven't they hammered his ass already.

Like unless you literally think that I'm scum with Huntress and that she's just bullshitting about her meta read there's no universe where I'm scum here.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”