Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 318, Chickadee wrote:Do you disagree LQ? If so what about that post did you find town value in?
It means no pointless back and forth.

I can see where you are coming from though
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:11 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 318, Chickadee wrote:Do you disagree LQ? If so what about that post did you find town value in?
I am pretty sure I asked you to go on about your read. I made no judgements on Mulch other than the one I made.

So do go on.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 306, Mulch wrote:Caboose:

Let's start with , when in response to me telling him "you could be derping as town" he responds with "how about YOU could be derping as town." ??? Does this make any sense to anyone else? In what fucking way have I been derping shit?
It was just a joke. You insulted me, as you keep doing. I thought it was friendly at first so I sort of just responded with a "No you!" post... Sorry you missed it.

In , they do so many incredibly scummy things. 1) They completely reverse their read on Transcend because "he's a goofball." 2) He literally says that Transcend and I are TvS in a fucking scummy manipulative way. He then proceeds to VOTE me, which screams of trying to appeal to transcend and manipulative transcend into thinking that we are TvS and that oh no he needs to vote me. 3) The REASON he gave for voting me was for making a pre flip analysis, which a) Was NOT scummy because it was a pre flip contigent on Transcend being SCUM and B) IS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING HE DOES NOT scumread people for because he just fucking did it to Transcend and I right this instant.
It's the timing of when you did it compared to when I did it. When you did it there were 100 less posts,
how could you come to that conclusion so fast? I actually gave a reason as to why I thought it was TvS, something you didn't do.

At first I thought he could just be dumbass town ( I tend to townread people that attack me, but not so much anymore now that I've become more and more of an easy target) .
Really, enough with the insults already. Care to reach for some heart strings to pull on a little more?

Then I realized he was just scum for the reasons I outlined below.

He then , and also, remember, , yet he also claims to , and also can also know what a pre flip analysis is and how it is generally perceived to be scumny,
Are you scum reading me for not knowing the exact definition of pocketing? Because I still don't know what it means. I've literally never heard it before. So because I'm not a new player I can't have the opinion of preferring a no lynch on D1 to other outcomes?

The irony of this is that he is faking a scumread for a pre flip because it is one of the fucking easiest things to sucmread someone in the world. It requires no thought. It requires nothing except to point it out. THe thing he did not realize, is that
mine was not scummy.

I'm not faking a scum read. I do scum read you. And nothing you've done has changed this. You're likely scum, and if I'm somehow wrong I'd be still happy to lynch you because you seem like someone who is literally impossible to work with.

I explained this WELL to transcend .

Finally, he, if it wasnt obvious enough that he was trying to dome transcend and I, here RIGHT after reversing his read for, remember, being a goofball.

Also, bonus points, he keeps trying to derail my arguement by saying I'm personally insulting him.
You are insulting me quite a bit. That's literally a thing. I've not even attacked you in any other way than to scum read you and you've insulted me numerous times.

And also, final final, this thing is so fucking manipulative right here when he said I here, for, listen to this:

"Mulch just called me scummy for doing something they did".

See for yourself.
Like if I'm so scum, and I'm also the only vote on you, why are you acting like you're trying to convince the last person who isn't voting us to choose me over you? If I'm so scum why are you trying so hard right now?
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by Steel »

Hey. I wish to be taken seriously henceforth. To this end, I shall speak in your heathen tongue.

Lil uzi vert is scum.
No defending.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 319, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I only like one point in that case. I like it a lot actually but I have one question Mulch. Why did you leave out that he changed his read on Transcend because one of his town reads is town reading Transcend?
I remember reading that but I legit forgot to include it. I doubt I would have included it anyway because it makes him look better tbh lol
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Oh god he's scarier when he talks normal
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:14 pm

In post 327, Kaboose wrote:
In post 306, Mulch wrote:Caboose:

Let's start with , when in response to me telling him "you could be derping as town" he responds with "how about YOU could be derping as town." ??? Does this make any sense to anyone else? In what fucking way have I been derping shit?
It was just a joke. You insulted me, as you keep doing. I thought it was friendly at first so I sort of just responded with a "No you!" post... Sorry you missed it.

In , they do so many incredibly scummy things. 1) They completely reverse their read on Transcend because "he's a goofball." 2) He literally says that Transcend and I are TvS in a fucking scummy manipulative way. He then proceeds to VOTE me, which screams of trying to appeal to transcend and manipulative transcend into thinking that we are TvS and that oh no he needs to vote me. 3) The REASON he gave for voting me was for making a pre flip analysis, which a) Was NOT scummy because it was a pre flip contigent on Transcend being SCUM and B) IS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING HE DOES NOT scumread people for because he just fucking did it to Transcend and I right this instant.
It's the timing of when you did it compared to when I did it. When you did it there were 100 less posts,
how could you come to that conclusion so fast? I actually gave a reason as to why I thought it was TvS, something you didn't do.

At first I thought he could just be dumbass town ( I tend to townread people that attack me, but not so much anymore now that I've become more and more of an easy target) .
Really, enough with the insults already. Care to reach for some heart strings to pull on a little more?

Then I realized he was just scum for the reasons I outlined below.

He then , and also, remember, , yet he also claims to , and also can also know what a pre flip analysis is and how it is generally perceived to be scumny,
Are you scum reading me for not knowing the exact definition of pocketing? Because I still don't know what it means. I've literally never heard it before. So because I'm not a new player I can't have the opinion of preferring a no lynch on D1 to other outcomes?

The irony of this is that he is faking a scumread for a pre flip because it is one of the fucking easiest things to sucmread someone in the world. It requires no thought. It requires nothing except to point it out. THe thing he did not realize, is that
mine was not scummy.

I'm not faking a scum read. I do scum read you. And nothing you've done has changed this. You're likely scum, and if I'm somehow wrong I'd be still happy to lynch you because you seem like someone who is literally impossible to work with.

I explained this WELL to transcend .

Finally, he, if it wasnt obvious enough that he was trying to dome transcend and I, here RIGHT after reversing his read for, remember, being a goofball.

Also, bonus points, he keeps trying to derail my arguement by saying I'm personally insulting him.
You are insulting me quite a bit. That's literally a thing. I've not even attacked you in any other way than to scum read you and you've insulted me numerous times.

And also, final final, this thing is so fucking manipulative right here when he said I here, for, listen to this:

"Mulch just called me scummy for doing something they did".

See for yourself.
Like if I'm so scum, and I'm also the only vote on you, why are you acting like you're trying to convince the last person who isn't voting us to choose me over you? If I'm so scum why are you trying so hard right now?
VOTE: Kaboose

BOOM!

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:14 pm

Post by Mulch »

I really don't feel like responding to that orange stuff but I feel like I'm sort of obligated to. I'll do it in the morning.

Goodnight lol
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by Mulch »

Reading it it looks manipulative already tho
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by Chickadee »

In post 324, Zachstralkita wrote:
Transcend wrote:
In post 304, Chickadee wrote:
In post 302, Zachstralkita wrote:Who wants to start the Steel fan club with me
No
Who wants to start the vig steel fan club with me?

Man guys, don't tell me I have to start white "knighting" Steel HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
For this alone, never lynching Zach.
In post 326, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I am pretty sure I asked you to go on about your read. I made no judgements on Mulch other than the one I made.

So do go on.
And I'm trying to engage you in conversation. But by all means, brush me off.

Mulch saying he doesn't want someone to defend themselves is not town behavior. Town should want people to come in and talk more. Mulch wanting silence any information and content someone can give us really sits wrong with me.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 333, Mulch wrote:Reading it it looks manipulative already tho
Especially the last part
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 215, Mulch wrote:If your not new you could be derping town
In post 247, Mulch wrote:Your an idiot. I'm still deciding whether your scum or not.
In post 255, Mulch wrote:Your full of shit
In post 313, Mulch wrote:Caboose
You're literally bullying me and being mean to me now. You're trying to get under my skin. Why?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

I'm done
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Mulch »

Gn
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Siblings Quarrel »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 11
  • Vedith
    ---------- 3 ( jjh927, Narna, Elena Fisher )
    L- 4

jjh927
    ---------- 2 ( Zachstralkita, Transcend )
    L- 7

Mulch
    ----------- 2 ( Kaboose, Chickadee )
    L- 7

Kaboose
    --------- 2 ( Mulch, LicketyQuickety )
    L- 7

Lil Uzi Vert
    ---- 1 ( Steel )
    L- 8

Transcend
    ------- 1 ( Nosferatu )
    L- 8

Sunlit Diamond
    -- 1 ( Lil Uzi Vert )
    L- 8

Creature
    -------- 1 ( Sunlit Diamond )
    L- 8

No Lynch
    -------- 1 ( Vedith )
    L- 8

Not Voting
    ------ 3 ( Creature, Wake88, Realeo )
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-07-20 18:15:00)
Hydra between Alisae and Fro99er (btw we're not siblings irl)
"i kinda like alisae, and i liked fro99er so fro99isae gets to be #1 super townread" - rb
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:19 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 312, Mulch wrote:
In post 310, Kaboose wrote:I will respond to post 306 but if you spell my name Caboose any more I will ignore it. I didn't spell my username incorrectly so I'd like it if you didn't. You may call me Kab, Boose, or Kaboose.
I don't want you to respond to it and murky it up. In fact, I would 100% rather you didn't. I don't want you to defend yourself. I want other people to make their own conclusions while you can't try to manipulative them while I sleep
Jesus fucking christ, I make you THIS paranoid? This is next level. Do you want me to replace out so you can sleep a few hours tonight?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:19 pm

In post 334, Chickadee wrote:
In post 324, Zachstralkita wrote:
Transcend wrote:
In post 304, Chickadee wrote:
In post 302, Zachstralkita wrote:Who wants to start the Steel fan club with me
No
Who wants to start the vig steel fan club with me?

Man guys, don't tell me I have to start white "knighting" Steel HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA
For this alone, never lynching Zach.
In post 326, LicketyQuickety wrote:

So do go on.
And I'm trying to engage you in conversation. But by all means, brush me off.

Mulch saying he doesn't want someone to defend themselves is not town behavior. Town should want people to come in and talk more. Mulch wanting silence any information and content someone can give us really sits wrong with me.
No, I am pretty sure you were the one to brush me off.

I don't believe Mulch's play is that shallow.

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Kab, stop engaging with mulch. He clearly has no intention of conversing in a civil manner with you. I think there are more productive things to be doing elsewhere. Don't let him suck you in.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Well, it took 14 pages, but we got there team.

Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:21 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 316, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 314, Chickadee wrote:
In post 310, Kaboose wrote:I will respond to post 306 but if you spell my name Caboose any more I will ignore it. I didn't spell my username incorrectly so I'd like it if you didn't. You may call me Kab, Boose, or Kaboose.
I don't want you to respond to it and murky it up. In fact, I would 100% rather you didn't. I don't want you to defend yourself. I want other people to make their own conclusions while you can't try to manipulative them while I sleep
That is not town behavior.

VOTE: Mulch
Go on...
Do you think that's town behaviour? Do you think it's helpful to suggest someone not respond to their post about you.

"You're scum. Don't argue back. I don't want people to see your side. I want them to come to their own conclusions based only on my opinions."
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:24 pm

In post 344, Kaboose wrote:
In post 316, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 314, Chickadee wrote:
That is not town behavior.

VOTE: Mulch
Go on...
Do you think that's town behaviour? Do you think it's helpful to suggest someone not respond to their post about you.

"You're scum. Don't argue back. I don't want people to see your side. I want them to come to their own conclusions based only on my opinions."
I think its a complicated play, how's that?

Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Kaboose »

What do you mean?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Kaboose »

I have to unvote Mulch now. There's no way I can honestly say right now that my vote is more because of my scum read on them and more because of how they're treating me and how mad they've made me.

UNVOTE: Mulch

I'd just like to see everyone's opinion on our exchange. I can't use my opinion because it's literally formed out of hatred now.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 347, Kaboose wrote:I have to unvote Mulch now. There's no way I can honestly say right now that my vote is more because of my scum read on them and more because of how they're treating me and how mad they've made me.

UNVOTE: Mulch

I'd just like to see everyone's opinion on our exchange. I can't use my opinion because it's literally formed out of hatred now.
I don't think that and is the right word. But it's pretty much

Me being mad at Mulch>My scum read on Mulch

And trying to lynch someone because of emotions in this game is bad. So I'm backing off.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I think you two are TvT so far and I hope Mulch had some warm milk before bed

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”