Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1824, Maestro wrote:No, what I need is cool off. Goodnight.

PEDIT: k
What you need to do

Spoiler:
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1830, Maestro wrote:I'm pretty sure at least one fucking person knows when I'm upset in this game and I don't need you to sit around telling me ANYTHING rn

PEDIT: I yjinnk I did know he cop-claimed? idr that list is mainly off of what I remember pre-catchup attempts
And that person is Klazam, which is meta, which means are you trying to fake emotion to get Klazam on your side to view you as town because of this? I feel like you're acting way too hard. who the fuck gets pissed at a self hammer? I mean i understand if you would get a little pissy but like have you read your posts? jesus christ, too much= high chance of fake. plus you decided to pop up until now? why now?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1831, Mulch wrote:Ok. News flash: I'm town.

I did this self hammer as a cold blooded calculated move to allow town to get a unique perspective in a twilight realm that can be used totally late game.

It's very useful claiming I was scum, because scum literally KNOW I am town and still have to act like I am scum anyway, which is really interesting.

Maestro's reactions to this are extraodinarily fake and he should be scumread heavily for this. Klazam and Tchill and Fykus are near confirmed town because of it. Gamma's reactions are good as well.
Wait what? You're town? That is a nice tactic I guess? But, how would scum react differently than town in that situation though?

Now it makes sense why maestro said you should be temp ban for going against your win-con as town, because with that said, how did he know and why did he mention that?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1832, Mulch wrote:Sergetacos avoiding the situation to avoid having to talk to me in this twilight phase is very scummy as well, so he should be scumread for it.
Was drinking wine with gf and playing games. I can't do that? plus what, this is like 1-2 in the morning?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1834, Maestro wrote:Hey hey hey

how about you get banned for it and I walk away with my headache and never play a game with you again

how about that
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:03 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1845, Klazam wrote:
In post 1841, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I did this self hammer as a cold blooded calculated move to allow town to get a unique perspective in a twilight realm that can be used totally late game.

It's very useful claiming I was scum, because scum literally KNOW I am town and still have to act like I am scum anyway, which is really interesting.

Maestro's reactions to this are extraodinarily fake and he should be scumread heavily for this. Klazam and Tchill and Fykus are near confirmed town because of it. Gamma's reactions are good as well.
Okay
Yeah looking back Maestro does seem very fake
Also DV isn't conftown now ;-;

No, no, no. Trust me, i know M very well. This is very real emotion coming from him.
He could be doing that to have you read town to him. he just mentioned one player here knows blah blah. idk man, maybe overthinking.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1848, Maestro wrote:
In post 1838, Mulch wrote:
In post 1834, Maestro wrote:Hey hey hey

how about you get banned for it and I walk away with my headache and never play a game with you again

how about that
You weren't here the entire game and people even that have gotten angry at me aren't angry at me for this. This is how I know your fake. I also know your anger is fake.

Furthermore, I know that you weren't "about" to come here and say that I was town.
You magically appeared right after I self hammered.
ahahaha uyou know nothing Jon fucking Snow

series of events blahblahblah I was around just before hammer but was catching up after the prod this afternoon but I don't need to defend myself to the Town-actively-playing-against-his-wincon
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1849, Mulch wrote:Sergetacos avoiding the thread is noted.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 1.17

Mulch [7]:
DeasVail, Fykus, Vedith, Gamma Emerald, Klazam, Sergtacos, Mulch
---
[LYNCH]

Fykus [3]:
Keyser Söze, Creative, Tchill13
Vedith [1]:
Stay away i have a gf,
Keyser Söze [1]:
Vecna

Not Voting [1]:
Maestro

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-07-11 13:30:00) on
July 11th.

Mod Notes:
I think I mixed it with my other game for the date. The timer is correct.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Mulch has been lynched!!!

He was a...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Mulch
, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Abilities:

• During the day, you can vote and talk
• You do nothing special.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name.

Night 1 begins now! Send me all actions. Night will end in (expired on 2017-07-11 00:00:00)
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Day 2 has started!

Keyser Soze has died. He was a...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.01

Not Voting [11]:
Maestro, DeasVail, Fykus, Vedith, Gamma Emerald, Klazam, Sergtacos, Creative, Tchill13, Stay away i have a gf, Vecna

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-07-25 13:30:00) on
July 25th.

Mod Notes:
Starting 10 minutes early because I need to go to sleep. Going to have limited access for the next three days, but I'll still try to get a vote count every day, at least one.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay then
No result on Creative. That plus the kill on Keyser of all people likely means the mafia are blocking me while doc hunting. Or Creative is just mafia, but I don't think that's the case.
As for "why Creative", I wanted a chance to clear him since I foresaw a bullshit push on him.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1883, Mulch wrote:
NEVER lynch Tchill, Fykus, Klazam, or Gamma.

I would say vedith and serge slight town.

Meastro and Creative scum.
We're definitely listening to this if we want to win gamma. I'm dropping my case on fykus.

VOTE: maestro

The fact that he obv towned it up in that twilight phase and Keyser was one who got killed is extremely sketchy.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by Klazam »

Frankly i disagree with that assessment of maestro. I want to hear from him though.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Klazam »

I'll need to look over Keyser's reads later when i get time, I seem to recall several people scumreading keyser, so that kill over one of mulch's "conftown" list seems suprising to me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

You say he obvtowned but are voting him?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Also it would make sense mafia are doc hunting
<Embrace The Void>

Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:12 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 1942, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also it would make sense mafia are doc hunting
Keyser seemed like a reasonable lynch target to several people, so i'll need to look that over.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1940, Klazam wrote:I'll need to look over Keyser's reads later when i get time, I seem to recall several people scumreading keyser, so that kill over one of mulch's "conftown" list seems suprising to me.
Meant to discredit my reads, or make me look suspicious is one of the possibilities why they couidve chosen keyser.

VOTE: Vedith

At any rate, im still not sure how anyone could scumread and want to lynch mulch there, but I guess after that NK the same could be said about my keyser assesment.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1938, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1883, Mulch wrote:
NEVER lynch Tchill, Fykus, Klazam, or Gamma.

I would say vedith and serge slight town.

Meastro and Creative scum.
We're definitely listening to this if we want to win gamma. I'm dropping my case on fykus.

VOTE: maestro

The fact that he obv towned it up in that twilight phase and Keyser was one who got killed is extremely sketchy.
Also, my suspicion of this slot is back in full force. High probability of scum
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 1927, Sergtacos wrote:

Wait what? You're town? That is a nice tactic I guess? But, how would scum react differently than town in that situation though?

Now it makes sense why maestro said you should be temp ban for going against your win-con as town, because with that said, how did he know and why did he mention that?
i wanna reply to this point, the temp ban should be issued for mulch going aganist mulch's win con AS EITHER ALIGNMENT. Which is what M was saying (and which i agree with). M didnt specifically say that Mulch was going aganist wincon as TOWN, or thats what i remember. Youre welcome to correct me if i missed that though.

---
Vecna wrote: At any rate, im still not sure how anyone could scumread and want to lynch mulch there
full disclosure- my vote wasnt because i was scumreading mulch, it was purely policy. Idk about Taco's vote, suspect that was an attempt at a fake hammer to reaction gather, which shows me that Taco might be unsure about Mulch's alignment there, and Mulch's self vote was obviously not due to a scumread, so of the 7 people on mulch's wagon, its probable that only the first 4 was actually scumreading him, and 4 isnt usually enough for a lynch...
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Creative »

In post 1937, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay then
No result on Creative. That plus the kill on Keyser of all people likely means the mafia are blocking me while doc hunting. Or Creative is just mafia, but I don't think that's the case.
As for "why Creative", I wanted a chance to clear him since I foresaw a bullshit push on him.
Sad but not unexpected, i'm also considering the possibility that we have a protective/roleblock role like a jailer in the case mafia doesn´t have a roleblock ability.

i don´t know what other possible shenanigan could be going on.
Maybe for balancing purposes, scum have some odd night roleblock or something.
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:24 pm

Post by Creative »

I guess the strongest lead we have right now is that the counter wagon on mulch started with a wagon on fykus.

Considering how that went i'm fairly convinced that the wagon deflected from scum fykus
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm pretty sure maestro and tacos are scum. The fact that vecna scum reads me is laughable. I town read geralt then he claimed PR. Keyser was my strongest town read and he was lynched. I pleaded we don't mislynch mulch on day 1 and that's exactly what we did. This policy lynch, Mulch playing against wincon is BS. Complete BS. Yall didn't have to react to him. Yall didn't have to post. Gave him exactly what he wanted which I'm pretty happy with because it helps me with my reads. Maestro "obvtowned" it up in a fake sense gamma. Then tacos absence is mentioned by 2 people. So he go's back and does a react read of what just happened and he just so happens to believe maestro is fake emotioning which we already pointed out. Klazam defending maestro is no surprise. He seems to value the opinion of that player a lot. klazam, gamma and vedith are the ones I'm confident are town. Maestro, tacos and vecna would be my guess at the scum team.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”