Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:33 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 622, Creature wrote:Nothing else to comment on, Vedith?
About what?
I don't think you're Scum as of right now if that's what you mean.
I claim scum \o/
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Creature »

Hey LQ, what do you think about Chickadee?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Creature »

In post 625, Vedith wrote:
In post 622, Creature wrote:Nothing else to comment on, Vedith?
About what?
I don't think you're Scum as of right now if that's what you mean.
What about the others involved? Transcend? Lil Uzi Vert? jjidk?
Sigh
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Vedith »

Transcend is Scum.
LUV I think is town.
jjh is town.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Vedith »

I've almost solved the game!
I claim scum \o/
jjh927
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
jjh927
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:39 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 624, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 619, jjh927 wrote:You discrediting me is pretty damn obvious, and you're calling me bad repeatedly rather than town or scum. The two aren't mutually exclusive but it's clear which one you're focusing on. And no, I scumread you rn and I'm highlighting reasons why, besides the obvious one on the way you jumped in that further validates my Creature scumread.
So instead of answering my questions, you make a knee jerk read that I am Scum. Am I understanding that correctly?
Those were the answers to your questions
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:46 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 630, jjh927 wrote:
In post 624, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 619, jjh927 wrote:You discrediting me is pretty damn obvious, and you're calling me bad repeatedly rather than town or scum. The two aren't mutually exclusive but it's clear which one you're focusing on. And no, I scumread you rn and I'm highlighting reasons why, besides the obvious one on the way you jumped in that further validates my Creature scumread.
So instead of answering my questions, you make a knee jerk read that I am Scum. Am I understanding that correctly?
Those were the answers to your questions
Oh, sorry, I didn't actually read your post.

So you would say that you are pretty confident that I am Scum and because of this Creature is Scum as Well?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:46 am

In post 626, Creature wrote:Hey LQ, what do you think about Chickadee?
I am leaning Scum currently. Their logic has been spotty.

Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

From most red to most green, and fuck no I am not doing all that color coding, I'm already getting the hairy eyeball RL.

LUV - all the reasons I said already
Creature - Was null and then I hit submit and a bunch of posts popped up and I happen to agree with jj's assessment combined with the contradiction of him bumping LUV for padding post count and then mega-spamming himself.
Chickadee - Still don't like how you responded to Kaboose and Mulch, don't have anything else to work on right now but it's sticking with me.
Realeo - why are you so quiet?
Vedith - Support no lynch, voted for me when his activity is just as sparse, and generally pings my "what are you up to?" radar.
Zach - I find your lack of faith in my scumread disturbing. You're also just constantly spilling random crap and I have a hard time reading around it.
Kaboose - So defensive, went right off the deep end into calls to emotions and trying to get people to see things his way without providing solid proof. Two reasons he isn't red for me: I get defensive when I'm being tunneled as town and I see some signs of that in his play, and as mentioned, I've seen a similar argument end up being TvT and the participants got trashed to the detriment of town. I want to see more before I lean on him too hard.
JJ - Giant meh. I agree with him about Creature, but have no opinion otherwise.
Steel - I initially wanted to scumbucket you because of gimmick, but then you've actually had some decent thoughts.
Nosferatu - Has good thoughts and asks decent questions.
LQ - reads like town trying to sort things out. His approach appeals to the logical side of my brain.
Transcend - Same as LQ tbh except he doesn't explain himself as much.
Mulch - I get bored VT trying to make a splash with shocking behavior.
Elena Fisher - Her responses so far seem reasonable, logic based, and even-handed.

Narna & Wake
Total null because non-present.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:51 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

All of this is based on reads to page 23 for the record, I had to dip out right in the middle. I'll read back and see if I need to adjust anything but I doubt it.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 633, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Vedith - Support no lynch, voted for me when his activity is just as sparse, and generally pings my "what are you up to?" radar.
So you think I voted you because of your activity?
:down:

@Mulch, I'm adapting the day vig pool

Trans
Chickadeeeeee
Kaboose
Sunlit Diamond

Take your pick buddy.
I claim scum \o/
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Creature »

In post 633, Sunlit Diamond wrote:and then mega-spamming himself.
The difference is that before that time I only had one post, while LUV had quite a few and he didn't show much.
Sigh
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:57 am

Post by Siblings Quarrel »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 13
  • Kaboose
    --------- 3 ( Mulch, LicketyQuickety, Elena Fisher )
    L- 6

Creature
    -------- 3 ( Sunlit Diamond, Transcend, jjh927 )
    L- 7

Mulch
    ----------- 2 ( Chickadee, Nosferatu )
    L- 7

Vedith
    ---------- 1 ( Narna )
    L- 8

Lil Uzi Vert
    ---- 1 ( Creature )
    L- 8

Sunlit Diamond
    -- 1 ( Vedith )
    L- 8

Elena Fisher
    ---- 1 ( Lil Uzi Vert )
    L- 8

Nosferatu
    ------- 1 ( Zachstralkita )
    L- 8

Not Voting
    ------ 4 ( Kaboose, Wake88, Realeo, Steel )
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-07-20 18:15:00)
Last edited by Siblings Quarrel on Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hydra between Alisae and Fro99er (btw we're not siblings irl)
"i kinda like alisae, and i liked fro99er so fro99isae gets to be #1 super townread" - rb
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:58 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 633, Sunlit Diamond wrote: Zach - I find your lack of faith in my scumread disturbing. You're also just constantly spilling random crap and I have a hard time reading around it.

One question

Fuck are u talking bout
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

That reads list screams new town to me though, jesus. It actually sickens me
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:05 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 639, Zachstralkita wrote:That reads list screams new town to me though, jesus. It actually sickens me
It screams "How am I doing Trans? Am I a cool scum member with you yet?" to me.
But I'm considering yours too.

I claim scum \o/
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:26 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Vedith wrote:
In post 639, Zachstralkita wrote:That reads list screams new town to me though, jesus. It actually sickens me
It screams "How am I doing Trans? Am I a cool scum member with you yet?" to me.
But I'm considering yours too.

I have a reads list?

@Sunlit: I'm not posting random shit like you're talking about at all. Your concerns about my posting are vague as shit. I don't know what you mean about the Creature read. I'm attempting to sort you

Enough bullshitting I suppose, I have a "scumread" on Steel and I say "scumread" because our wagons thus far this game have been literal piss so I'm doing the best I can IMO

First off the medieval gimmick doesn't mean anything AI. His posts are actually really honest but there is no analysis in them IMO besides him speculating a little about Uzi. The way he unvotes people he was voting reads to me like he didn't really sr them lol

Spoiler:
In post 136, Steel wrote:
In post 97, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:As for chess? It's quite simple. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they play chess. Certain playstyles reflect certain personality types and personality is a big part of a tool called meta. Meta when used correctly can help read just about anybody.
Dost ye all verily believe this explanation? Methought his game was done in jest, but such an reasoning as this is naught but falsehood.
Okay, I get the sentiment but I think this is an assumption you might jump to if he said this in like real life. You can't really tell his alignment from his theory about chess and to suggest that this vote was actually serious annoys me.
In post 410, Steel wrote:So, people really think his explanation was realistic. I've played some chess and my impression is only in high level play do players feel out opponents and such, and that for any random person it's a ridiculous conceit.

In context he was joking around too, so for him to later say that was his serious attempt at getting a read is very strange. Had I dayvig, I would have used it when I read that.
Was he joking?

The fact that you put him in your dayvig pool off of something NaI is lol
In post 413, Steel wrote:
In post 398, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: jjh927
Oft this would give some points for initiative, but done so right after transcend's post it is not such.
But would he get "points" since you were already scumreading him?
In post 422, Steel wrote:Nay, upon ISO I wonder if zachstralkita is a good choice myself.
Doesn't specify any posts or.. anything. I lashed back at this cause I felt at this point we'd done similar amounts of shit in the game so for you to look at my "ISO" and arrive at the conclusion that I'm a debatable choice wasn't logical imo.
In post 446, Steel wrote:VOTE: Sunlit Diamond
In post 475, Sunlit Diamond wrote:oh FFFFFS I had a post written up and then I hit the wrong button.

Sum up: Mulch and Kaboose read probably TvT to me, but Kaboose less town-y because he got way defensive over a super obvious attack. Chickadee was reading town but then she posted the thing everyone's arguing about and now I'm not so sure. I wasn't surprised Mulch told Kaboose to shut up because Mulch had clearly gone off the shit talk deep end in order to make his point, but Chickadee was reasonable up to that point so it makes no sense for her to try to end the conversation unless she was worried something would turn up.
In post 477, Steel wrote:UNVOTE:

It reads fair and true.
Here's the SD vote/unvote. Her response was entirely underwhelming to make you unvote because I don't see what about SD's post read anything other than null, unless you were talking about her tone. It's like you voted her, and the post sort of appealed to you, and you unvoted. I just don't get the thought process through which you can so easily leave the same people you found scummy for ... light reasons

In post 479, Steel wrote:Lil uzi vert's latest postings are much improved, at present I seek his death no longer.

Needs I must reread and find some thing of new substance.
So his posting about the game reads townier to you than his posting about chess. I guess this is to be expected?
In post 495, Steel wrote:
In post 451, Zachstralkita wrote:Steel do you care that I'm trying to engage you over any conflict you have with my posting? Jw
You appeared to react very angrily as though my statement was a harsh critique, and done with strong conviction. But it is not the case and ere I felt strongly of it, I would have voted.

I would like to find something I believe is scum, rather than direct my efforts at what I merely feel ambivalent towards.

I already responded to this and my initial post was kinda extra but I'm trying to find out if you're sorting players or just being liberal with your vote.

I would like to see where this goes

VOTE: Steel
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Like voting then unvoting cause you are now unsure doesn't wholly constitute sorting. This is my issue. I don't think you're directly pressing people at all if so they've been rare instances
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 615, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 613, jjh927 wrote:You want to explain how, assuming your perspective isn't manufactured shite, that doesn't still look bad for creature from it?
My point is that it makes you look bad. Doesn't say anything about Creature.
Why did you seem to care that it made him look bad here?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 641, Zachstralkita wrote:I have a reads list?
No, I mean your view on it! :lol:
I claim scum \o/
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Steel »

I would have liked to pressure lil uzi vert more, yet everyone dismissed it outright and ignored it. If there were more votes to follow perhaps he'd have felt some pressure, but I think even he did not take it seriously as it were.

Sunlit Diamond reads to be thinking about things to rather significant depth, and such is good enough a tell for now from a newer player.
No defending.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Steel »

I would intend to say nothing further until I have someone I do wish to lynch, as I see not the value in posting whilst as indecisive as I am currently.

Perhaps you are right however, and asking around may be provide some inspiration faster.
No defending.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Steel »

The elephant on the table Mulch vs Kaboose I could not make head or tail of, and it is such still. Mulch cases very hard and pushes a read with such conviction as defies belief. I share chikadee's thought on mulch asking kaboose to not even defend himself to be scummy.

Yet kaboose claims he was very upset and hating of mulch, and it doesn't quite show through. He describes himself as feeling very hurt but I do not pick up the feeling, in truth his tone is rather unfazed to my mind. At the very least I do not believe it to be scum theatre, but I would hope to read more of each before making my judgement.
No defending.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:37 am

Post by Steel »

Should one vote up a wagon they are conflicted on, just to see what happens hence? Would it not be acting in bad faith? Is it irresponsible, or perhaps sometimes necessary?
No defending.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:07 am

In post 643, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 615, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 613, jjh927 wrote:You want to explain how, assuming your perspective isn't manufactured shite, that doesn't still look bad for creature from it?
My point is that it makes you look bad. Doesn't say anything about Creature.
Why did you seem to care that it made him look bad here?
Because based on Creatures definition, it makes Creature look bad, but because jj said "that's not my definition" it makes it look like he is trying to circumvent Creatures argument and is basically making up reasons for why Creature is Scum with a pretty sloppy basis for the Scum read on Creature. Like it lacks a rational outlook. Just because Creature provides a definition of what is Shading and what is a Scum read doesn't at all mean that that can't or shouldn't be used against Creature. All that jj sees is that Creature provided a dichotomy, which he
thinks
invalidates his, point, but it doesn't, it makes it stronger. If jj was Town, its an easy win. As Scum its a way to provide an alternative for why Creature is Scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”