Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1946, Klazam wrote:
In post 1927, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1831, Mulch wrote:Ok. News flash: I'm town.

I did this self hammer as a cold blooded calculated move to allow town to get a unique perspective in a twilight realm that can be used totally late game.

It's very useful claiming I was scum, because scum literally KNOW I am town and still have to act like I am scum anyway, which is really interesting.

Maestro's reactions to this are extraodinarily fake and he should be scumread heavily for this. Klazam and Tchill and Fykus are near confirmed town because of it. Gamma's reactions are good as well.
Wait what? You're town? That is a nice tactic I guess? But, how would scum react differently than town in that situation though?

Now it makes sense why maestro said you should be temp ban for going against your win-con as town, because with that said, how did he know and why did he mention that?
i wanna reply to this point, the temp ban should be issued for mulch going aganist mulch's win con AS EITHER ALIGNMENT. Which is what M was saying (and which i agree with). M didnt specifically say that Mulch was going aganist wincon as TOWN, or thats what i remember. Youre welcome to correct me if i missed that though.

---
Vecna wrote: At any rate, im still not sure how anyone could scumread and want to lynch mulch there
full disclosure- my vote wasnt because i was scumreading mulch, it was purely policy. Idk about Taco's vote, suspect that was an attempt at a fake hammer to reaction gather, which shows me that Taco might be unsure about Mulch's alignment there, and Mulch's self vote was obviously not due to a scumread, so of the 7 people on mulch's wagon, its probable that only the first 4 was actually scumreading him, and 4 isnt usually enough for a lynch...
Was tipsy on wine and the day after I realized about he could be going against his wincon as scum too.

I'm gonna be watching you boy. FACE TO FACE MOFO. @_@
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1949, Tchill13 wrote:I'm pretty sure maestro and tacos are scum. The fact that vecna scum reads me is laughable. I town read geralt then he claimed PR. Keyser was my strongest town read and he was lynched. I pleaded we don't mislynch mulch on day 1 and that's exactly what we did. This policy lynch, Mulch playing against wincon is BS. Complete BS. Yall didn't have to react to him. Yall didn't have to post. Gave him exactly what he wanted which I'm pretty happy with because it helps me with my reads. Maestro "obvtowned" it up in a fake sense gamma. Then tacos absence is mentioned by 2 people. So he go's back and does a react read of what just happened and he just so happens to believe maestro is fake emotioning which we already pointed out. Klazam defending maestro is no surprise. He seems to value the opinion of that player a lot. klazam, gamma and vedith are the ones I'm confident are town. Maestro, tacos and vecna would be my guess at the scum team.
Excuse me for drinking wine as i play a board game with my sexy lady. Someone's a little jealous here.

But seriously though some of your posts seem scummy to me, lazy to go back and quote, but i remembered you looked like you're trying too hard to not look scummy from the result of our last game. You're pinging me.

VOTE: Tchill
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1937, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay then
No result on Creative. That plus the kill on Keyser of all people likely means the mafia are blocking me while doc hunting. Or Creative is just mafia, but I don't think that's the case.
As for "why Creative", I wanted a chance to clear him since I foresaw a bullshit push on him.
I think this is bullshit.

I think Gamma could be scum, and if he is scum, i think Klazam is also scum because he said we shouldn't lynched a cop claim. What if it was their strategy to do this? idk, could be overthinking again, but I still think Gamma is bullshitting.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:25 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 1953, Sergtacos wrote:
No result on Creative. That plus the kill on Keyser of all people likely means the mafia are blocking me while doc hunting. Or Creative is just mafia, but I don't think that's the case.
As for "why Creative", I wanted a chance to clear him since I foresaw a bullshit push on him.

I think Gamma could be scum, and if he is scum, i think Klazam is also scum because he said we shouldn't lynched a cop claim. What if it was their strategy to do this? idk, could be overthinking again, but I still think Gamma is bullshitting.
Think about it here from mafia perspective. its the obvious play to leave a claimed cop alive if mafia has a roleblocking role of some kind, which lines up with the action claimed here.

Also consider the manner in which Geralt claimed then replaced out, does that read as mafia to you?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:29 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1954, Klazam wrote:

Think about it here from mafia perspective. its the obvious play to leave a claimed cop alive if mafia has a roleblocking role of some kind, which lines up with the action claimed here.

Also consider the manner in which Geralt claimed then replaced out, does that read as mafia to you?
Manipulative. I found scum. Its you Klazam.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:32 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Anyway, I'm not sure how i view that as mafia or not. But the way you protected Gamma and the way Gamma is saying all that, is just so fucking fishy to me.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 1956, Sergtacos wrote:

Anyway, I'm not sure how i view that as mafia or not. But the way you protected Gamma and the way Gamma is saying all that, is just so fucking fishy to me.
Its probably NAI for me, but yeah, im gonna defend a town read of mine. obviously.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Klazam »

I need to go back and reread a bit, see where my vote goes. That'll happen when i have time, otherwise im just gonna be keeping a eye on this thread and comment wherever.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Sergtacos »

I now have really strong feelings that Klazam and Gamma could be scum.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:36 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1958, Klazam wrote:I need to go back and reread a bit, see where my vote goes. That'll happen when i have time, otherwise im just gonna be keeping a eye on this thread and comment wherever.
You seem like you have time right now? You busy right now with work or something? If so, my bad. But still, looks like you have time :P
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 1960, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1958, Klazam wrote:I need to go back and reread a bit, see where my vote goes. That'll happen when i have time, otherwise im just gonna be keeping a eye on this thread and comment wherever.
You seem like you have time right now? You busy right now with work or something? If so, my bad. But still, looks like you have time :P
youre hilarious. i dont have the time to focus/get involved with this just now.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:52 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1961, Klazam wrote:
In post 1960, Sergtacos wrote:
youre hilarious. i dont have the time to focus/get involved with this just now.
For some reason i think you're bullshitting hard.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Vedith »

So we lynch Creative for the information.

VOTE: Creative
I claim scum \o/
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Fykus »

In post 1948, Creative wrote:I guess the strongest lead we have right now is that the counter wagon on mulch started with a wagon on fykus.

Considering how that went i'm fairly convinced that the wagon deflected from scum fykus
I dont like this post.

VOTE: creative
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Maestro »

The thing that gets me is that there's nothing I can do to convince any of you that I would think the things I thought and I would have said the things I said regardless of alignment. And that's what fucking pissed me off when I thought about the shit-for-brains "play" that was apparently made in Twilight yesterday. At best, my outburst was NAI. If you think I'm Scum because of it then I don't know what to fucking say to you at all

Mostly @TChill
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Maestro »

I'll be rereading tonight and tomorrow (afternoon)
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Tchill13 »

@ maestro you've done nothing to make believe you're town. Even without the twilight phase. I'll give you the benefit if the doubt at the moment because opening a vote in you based solely on that twilight phase isn't the greatest thing. Just wanted to see if it would pick up any traction. Meanwhile I actually have more reason to vote Sergtacos or creative at this moment.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Tchill13 »

UNVOTE:

I'm loving the creative wagon at the moment. That statement about a deflection of the fykus counter wagon is terrible. Tacos is definitely scum though. So far he's posted more reasons to vote klazam, Maestro and gamma but his votes on me because some of my earlier posts pinged him. Then he claims klazam has time while tacos is the one casting a lazy vote on me. He just slid right through day 1 claiming he was lost. Then he put mulch at L-1. Tacos is scum

VOTE: tacos
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Tchill13 »

After isoing Keyser there seemed to be a lot of early mentions and questions about SAIHGF. Nothing other than that stands out to me as to why they might have been killed. They seemed like one of the nicer players on this site in a totally unrelated thought. Hate they got NK'd.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:19 am

Post by Fykus »

Ooof teech showing his true power level. I love it
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That push on me by Tacos looks so scripted
VOTE: Tacos
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 1971, Gamma Emerald wrote:That push on me by Tacos looks so scripted
VOTE: Tacos
explain scripted
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 1965, Maestro wrote:At best, my outburst was NAI.
Word choice here seems strange- i'd have thought you'd say at worst, your outburst was NAI, not at best. whats at worst- it was scummy?

----

Im here, gonna look back over things now.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Fykus »

VOTE: tacos

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”