Micro 728: Perfect Blue Mafia (GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Yeah I Free her e as well
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 122, CloudKicker wrote:VOTE: prism you sound extremely manipulative
Feel free to quote something you think is underhanded or manipulative.

Possible pocketing of Aristo is a good candidate that I won't knock you for using, though I think that's a lot more straightforward than what you're suggesting here.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Wait, who it is pocketing me Prism?
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Prism »

Saying that could be an interpretation of our interactions, I'll have more to comment after he answers. I probably shouldn't have given him a freebie and seen what he came up with himself but that's okay.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

I already said i hated your tone, i dont like the timing of your votes and your though process behind them, not trying to pocket anyone
Cloud is such a clown....prob a town clown, but clown none-the-less - IAI
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:36 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 121, Prism wrote:aristo

boy

tonereads are one thing but what on earth is that
and im assuming youre implying that my post is a reaction to this, its just one of the post i dont like
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by schadd_ »

yikes
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 131, schadd_ wrote:yikes
seeya scum cadet
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 14, Prism wrote:So Aristophanes, now that Nacho isn't here for me to use as a crutch-how the fuck should I read you?
Tone is off af on this one, pings my tone radar, also its kinda similar to your next post i dont like which is
In post 43, Prism wrote:I get the feeling Dunnstral's going to be a hard read this time around. Last time he basically gave it to me on a platter by mistake and I feel like I can't expect that to happen again.

I generally think hiding reads is silly but earlygame, near RVS I can see the intent.
This post sounds like the stuff i say when im scum and trying to set the tone of the game when im playing with someone i played earlier or recently, i talk about the last game and how my reads should be different because my alignement is different and what not.This is how i feel when i read the post, scum also tends to say half-truth or half-statement because its easier to not contradict yourself. Thats why it kinda sound manipulative.

"I generally think hiding reads is silly but earlygame, near RVS I can see the intent." <- this sentence looks useless and manipulative to me, as if you wanted to voice an opinion that is just not needed or even pertinent there aka appearing to say something looks more important than the quality of what you say, it looks shallow

In post 112, Prism wrote:That DarkHorse/massive interaction was just dumb. Dark Horse was in the right here as far as I could tell, and his vote on massive was fine.
In post 74, massive wrote:I take it you'd rather target one of the LESS active people in this game for an early wagon?
VOTE: Dark Horse
Like, massive said this like it was a bad thing. Spurring activity is powerful is typically the intent behind town naked votes (And is the reason I joined the schadd wagon) This is some grade-A bad posting despite me not finding it scummy, just annoying. Dark Hose's #80 is overly forceful for my taste and doesn't read great, rest of it is just him correctly calling out massive for ego/overreaction.

Schadd's reaction isn't great in my opinion so I'll keep my vote for now. I guess nothing he's said has really been wrong (Maybe considering my playstyle is town?) but not really sure where else I'd throw my vote right now.

I get why people say there's an obvious difference between Aristotown and scum now. This is already so much better than what I've seen of his scumgames.
In post 113, Prism wrote:Actually I will vote Dark Horse here after all.

VOTE: Dark Horse

I really didn't want to at first because I didn't want to validate any of what I think are poor posts from massive but that's really dumb.
Your are saying that their interactions was just dumb, but why? Then you are saying that dark horse is right and his fos is correct even tho you dont personnaly scumread massive for it. So youre saying that dark horse thought process if fine and valid for voting massive even if you dont, yourself, fos massive which can be fair

i might stretch it a little but i feel like you are being apologetic about your play and passively trying to justify what you do and doesnt do, which is what self-conscious scum does
->"not really sure where else I'd throw my vote right now."
->"Actually I will vote Dark Horse here after all"

This sentence again sounds manipulative to me and again, is about meta and past game
->"I get why people say there's an obvious difference between Aristotown and scum now. This is already so much better than what I've seen of his scumgames." could also be lowkey pockety

boy

Again i dont like the tone and the word used, you just discredit w/o actually asking aristo why he said that. You also implied that you thought he was town in your last post yet you are quick to 180 on a single post that could be very very well be coming from town, i dont personally scumread aristo's post about the towny stuff, i hate that post
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

Of all the people on the table, you are the first to ping me, you also even lowkey discredited my vote before i explained myself, which is again manipulative
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Prism »

I was just about to ask again for something specific.

That was a really good post. I'll answer it.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by schadd_ »

In post 73, Dark Horse wrote:schadd why the vote on dunn?
whim at the time, and there's a foggy little thing i would expect him to do as town which he hasn't done yet
In post 76, massive wrote:Well this should be good, what was it?
In post 159, schadd_ wrote:
Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 147, schadd_ wrote:that's not a good

thing

to do
Neither was voting for Millard Fillmore but 873,053 Americans still did it
how is WHH not your go to for a bad president
reminded me of it, my thought with the quoted thing was "i need to do some sort of dialogue thing with this compelling person" and there's a sort of similarity in construction (u should have said a different innocuous thing) that has been salient for me in the past
In post 82, massive wrote:Shadd's "scumread" of me off of one post is completely fabricated but for whatever reason he felt he had to include more names in his "reads list" such as it was.
i'm pretty sure you're allowed to sr from 1 post at page 3. like i don't know what rulebook you're using
In post 98, Creature wrote:schadd won't do anything?
babe
In post 132, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 131, schadd_ wrote:yikes
seeya scum cadet
wowee i didn't know TRANSCEND WAS IN THIS PLAYERLIST
In post 133, CloudKicker wrote:wallish
you sound super different from the game i played with you (open 675) but it's in a good way. how have u evolved and transformed as a player in these severals of months

i need to pee and then sleep
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

In post 136, schadd_ wrote:In post 133, CloudKicker wrote:
wallish

you sound super different from the game i played with you (open 675) but it's in a good way. how have u evolved and transformed as a player in these severals of months
This is my only active game and im super busy irl, so when i log in im not as inclined to troll and i dont know anyone on the table so eh
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 133, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 14, Prism wrote:So Aristophanes, now that Nacho isn't here for me to use as a crutch-how the fuck should I read you?
Tone is off af on this one, pings my tone radar, also its kinda similar to your next post i dont like which is
I'm experimenting starting by simply asking players what I should be looking for in their alignments. Here, I picked Aristophanes as I've been in a few games with him but haven't really ever interacted with him. Specifically, I have used Nacho as a proxy to read him every game.
In post 43, Prism wrote:I get the feeling Dunnstral's going to be a hard read this time around. Last time he basically gave it to me on a platter by mistake and I feel like I can't expect that to happen again.

I generally think hiding reads is silly but earlygame, near RVS I can see the intent.
This post sounds like the stuff i say when im scum and trying to set the tone of the game when im playing with someone i played earlier or recently, i talk about the last game and how my reads should be different because my alignement is different and what not.This is how i feel when i read the post, scum also tends to say half-truth or half-statement because its easier to not contradict yourself. Thats why it kinda sound manipulative.
My statement has to do more with the way he handed himself on a platter than a broad statement. He made a kneejerk, one line small defense of me that I correctly discerned was bullshit (or perhaps just happened to be right), and I tunneled him to death for it. He's not making the same mistake twice.
In post 133, CloudKicker wrote:"I generally think hiding reads is silly but earlygame, near RVS I can see the intent." <- this sentence looks useless and manipulative to me, as if you wanted to voice an opinion that is just not needed or even pertinent there aka appearing to say something looks more important than the quality of what you say, it looks shallow
Was really just my attempt at giving my thought processes openly, but I think you're also missing that I think it's a slight towntell.

[snipping my quotes here for size]
In post 133, CloudKicker wrote:Your are saying that their interactions was just dumb, but why? Then you are saying that dark horse is right and his fos is correct even tho you dont personnaly scumread massive for it. So youre saying that dark horse thought process if fine and valid for voting massive even if you dont, yourself, fos massive which can be fair
I agreed that Dark Horse's vote seemed to just be trying to spur activity from massive rather than anything blatantly malicious. He's right on several other things as well, such as that massive focusing on "people not backing Dark Horse up" when they're the only ones posting was really fucking dumb.

I
don't,
however, think that massive is scummy nor agree with Dark Horse that he is. Dark Horse pointing out massive having a massive ego and making visibly dumb, ego-driven statements from someone who clearly thinks he's legitimately right doesn't make Dark Horse town, nor massive scum. On the contrary, I think massive's statements are NAI
at worst
, and I think Dark Horse's reaction to them was unnaturally strong, in particular actually scumreading massive and saying he needs to be pressured more. massive's play so far is poor, not scum, and calling for more votes is just hoping for more cases where massive is simply wrong or misinterpreting the air.
In post 133, CloudKicker wrote:i might stretch it a little but i feel like you are being apologetic about your play and passively trying to justify what you do and doesnt do, which is what self-conscious scum does
->"not really sure where else I'd throw my vote right now."
->"Actually I will vote Dark Horse here after all"

This sentence again sounds manipulative to me and again, is about meta and past game
To clarify: I originally didn't want to vote Dark Horse because again, I think massive's posts were bad, and I don't agree with them at all. That doesn't mean that Dark Horse is town, though, and I should vote him even if I don't necessarily agree with the other person voting him as to why.

boy

Again i dont like the tone and the word used, you just discredit w/o actually asking aristo why he said that. You also implied that you thought he was town in your last post yet you are quick to 180 on a single post that could be very very well be coming from town, i dont personally scumread aristo's post about the towny stuff, i hate that post
I still townread Aristo, I would have been a lot more serious if I scumread it. He was trying to explain and really didn't word it well. "being town oriented" can mean A) literally "I townread him because he is town or B) (Approximately) His ISO seems to be generally and repeatedly coming from a town perspective. A) is like lol, B) is likely what he meant but it was worded really poorly and I honestly don't see anymore of it in schadd's posts than I would any random player.

Formatting fixed according to player request - Leon
Last edited by Leonshade on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Prism »

Not all of those really merited responses in a "defense" sense; a lot of those responses are simply giving more background to help with subjective measures.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 134, CloudKicker wrote:Of all the people on the table, you are the first to ping me, you also even lowkey discredited my vote before i explained myself, which is again manipulative
Yep, giving you a free answer was a mistake regardless, which is why I regretted it. It influences your answer and changes it, and if you had given the point I made yourself I could view this as a legitimate, likely interpretation to hold as town. By giving it to you I negated anything I could have gotten from you had you thought of it independently, as I would no longer be able to tell. It was 100% stupid and more of a pride move than anything else, demonstrating that I was aware of how I could potentially be perceived over just getting actually useful information.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Prism »

Reasons I demanded specific quotes from you and was about to do so again; obviously I'm curious and it's a chance to both defend myself and discern something about you, but there's a bit of a history. In Aristophanes' British Monarchy mafia, you as scum justified your scumread on me by vaguely pointing to tone:
In post 1168, CloudKicker wrote:Prism looks extremely self-cautious
In post 1180, CloudKicker wrote:Having read prism first 4-5 post i think is tone is off and i dont like his reads
In post 1495, CloudKicker wrote:I dont like prism posturizing pretty much and i dont want chara from the little i convwrsed with her
Because of this I wanted specifics as soon as possible and you gave a ton of them pretty quickly, so great job.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 136, schadd_ wrote:and there's a foggy little thing i would expect him to do as town which he hasn't done yet
ok, my vote isn't moving

you don't know me
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

lol thats actually funny, it means that i was aware that your tone could come off as scummy and something i could use to push you
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:34 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

cloudkicker and prism seem like town

I'd vote creature at this point - fairly suspicious
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Prism »

Oof, I messed up the quote tags there and a lot of my responses, particularly relating to DH/massive, seem like part of CK's:

@Leonshade:
Mind fixing them if you're eager for something to do? My apologies.

Ask and you shall receive - Leon
Last edited by Leonshade on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CloudKicker
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
CloudKicker
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by CloudKicker »

UNVOTE:

the answers were satifying, also hi dun
Dunnstral