Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I said we're getting nothing from mulch's reads because everyone is slandering the guy claiming he's a bad player. If that's your thought process, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, then I won't be able to use his reads as a tool in convincing people that I'm right when it comes to who I think is scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Maestro I have a gut feeling your scum but I have little to nothing to actually prove that or convince people of that. Tacos on the other hand has plenty of reasons as to why I'm extremely confident he's scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I guess I'll case sergtacos at this time.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1873, Mulch wrote:Nothing Meastro is saying here adds up with the fact they weren't here all game. They are fake as fuck.
So at this very moment mulch claims maestro is fake and is the only one to do so at this time.

In post 1923, Sergtacos wrote:Why the fuck is Maestro saying modkill and temp ban and all that bs? Me no understand.
Hey maestro, last time i checked, you're not the mod.
and last time i checked you JUST POPPED UP. Prod dodge on purpose? You managed to pop up when Mulch gets hammered. Could your reaction be fake?

That "If you're vig, kill Tacos tonight" Why not the mafia? Or are you the mafia and you have other targets you have in mind? You could've policy lynched me. Would make more sense but to waste a shot on me, sounds scummy as fuck.
Tacos was called out by mulch and me for not participating in twilight. He then goes back and does a catch up.
In post 1924, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1808, Tchill13 wrote:I wouldn't talk smack until an actual flip because it could bite you in the butt after the flip. Could get really toxic really quickly.
Maestro is fake emotioning
Taco's then agrees in principle with mulch that maestro is being fake. He states here he's fake emotioning. Seems to me that taco's thinks maestro is scum.

In post 1938, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1883, Mulch wrote:
NEVER lynch Tchill, Fykus, Klazam, or Gamma.

I would say vedith and serge slight town.

Meastro and Creative scum.
We're definitely listening to this if we want to win gamma. I'm dropping my case on fykus.

VOTE: maestro

The fact that he obv towned it up in that twilight phase and Keyser was one who got killed is extremely sketchy.
I posted this because my gut read is maestro is scum. I have no real evidence. At this point I would expect at least taco's to join me here if he's town. From my perspective maestro is his biggest scum read at this point. He literally called him fake.

In post 1952, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1949, Tchill13 wrote:I'm pretty sure maestro and tacos are scum. The fact that vecna scum reads me is laughable. I town read geralt then he claimed PR. Keyser was my strongest town read and he was lynched. I pleaded we don't mislynch mulch on day 1 and that's exactly what we did. This policy lynch, Mulch playing against wincon is BS. Complete BS. Yall didn't have to react to him. Yall didn't have to post. Gave him exactly what he wanted which I'm pretty happy with because it helps me with my reads. Maestro "obvtowned" it up in a fake sense gamma. Then tacos absence is mentioned by 2 people. So he go's back and does a react read of what just happened and he just so happens to believe maestro is fake emotioning which we already pointed out. Klazam defending maestro is no surprise. He seems to value the opinion of that player a lot. klazam, gamma and vedith are the ones I'm confident are town. Maestro, tacos and vecna would be my guess at the scum team.
Excuse me for drinking wine as i play a board game with my sexy lady. Someone's a little jealous here.

But seriously though some of your posts seem scummy to me, lazy to go back and quote, but i remembered you looked like you're trying too hard to not look scummy from the result of our last game. You're pinging me.

VOTE: Tchill
Here taco's gives little to no reason for voting me. I was pretty sure I just voted taco's biggest scum read though? If not his biggest scum read at least a scum read of his. Tacos stated maestro was fake emotioning. I was very surprised by this vote. Only reason he votes me here is OMGUS. he didn't even agree with me about maestro. If he did he didn't feel the need to state it.

In post 1953, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1937, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay then
No result on Creative. That plus the kill on Keyser of all people likely means the mafia are blocking me while doc hunting. Or Creative is just mafia, but I don't think that's the case.
As for "why Creative", I wanted a chance to clear him since I foresaw a bullshit push on him.
I think this is bullshit.

I think Gamma could be scum, and if he is scum, i think Klazam is also scum because he said we shouldn't lynched a cop claim. What if it was their strategy to do this? idk, could be overthinking again, but I still think Gamma is bullshitting.
At this point he's given more solid reasoning to vote maestro, gamma or klazam. His vote should be on maestro here from my perspective but it isn't. There's no reason to think gamma is scum because the slot claimed then replaced. Does taco's know the scum situation as to if they have a role blocker or not? As for why he scum reads klazam What's scummy about not wanting to lynch a cop claim on day 1? From my experience you never lynch a cop claim on day 1. Taco's doesn't make sense at all.

Taco's is scum.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1972, Klazam wrote:
In post 1971, Gamma Emerald wrote:That push on me by Tacos looks so scripted
VOTE: Tacos
explain scripted
Means he planned it - specifically over night 1.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by DeasVail »

Time for me to review my reads.

Creative:
- I still think he is town. However, I have some mild concerns.
- I am concerned by you using the fact that Fykus was the alternative wagon yesterday as a reason to suspect him. Why don't you think both major wagons were on town? And why does that come before using a person's posts as reason to suspect/not suspect them?
- Also, the in-thread speculation of power roles seems unnecessary and possibly even anti-town.

Fykus:
- Weak townread

Gamma Emerald
- Town

Klazam:
- Probably town, but again I have some questions.
- Why post ? I completely agree with your point, but why should I not see it as scum trying extra hard to look like they didn't know Mulch was town?
- Also, you mention self-hammering being a cardinal sin. When I used to play back in the day, it was a reasonably common scum tactic. Have you expressed views against scum self-hammering before?
(For what it's worth though, the combination of the above two points leads me towards a townread if anything, but I'd still like the questions answered)

Sorry, ran out of time reading through ISOs. To be continued.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:37 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 2005, DeasVail wrote:- Why post 1714? I completely agree with your point, but why should I not see it as scum trying extra hard to look like they didn't know Mulch was town?
Frankly that post was directed at taco who was new, i didnt want anyone new to fall in the trap of analyzing a postlynch scum readslist.
In post 2005, DeasVail wrote:- Also, you mention self-hammering being a cardinal sin. When I used to play back in the day, it was a reasonably common scum tactic. Have you expressed views against scum self-hammering before?
Don't recall saying anything for or against that tactic in the past, before my hiatus. Post-hiatus, i've not dealt with that situation. But in general, as i understand the game theory behind it- there's only two situations where a selfhammer is beneficial: selfhammering as town to set up a 1-1-1 endgame between town/scum/sk(or second scum), or 3 minutes before the deadline expires on the day to ensure a flip and at least some information. That's as town. Selfhammering as town in any other case is pushing for the mislynch of a town player, which always is harmful to the town win condition. As scum- you are in a small team- if you selfhammer, you automatically cripple your team (even worse if what Mulch claimed was truthful, he claimed that he was a scum roleblocker), The idea of "denying town discussion time" is complete and utter bullshit here, because you're handing a scum lynch to the town on a silver platter, instead of kicking and screaming all the way to the noose. It is entirely possible a flashwagon forms, or deflecting lynch on to someone who made a scummy vote(like me or taco), hoping for deadline to hit causing no-lynch, or, in this particular case, mulch could have faked a townslip post-fake-taco-hammer that could have reasonably convinced him of mulchscum's towniness. Instead "oh you caught me" then bunches of wifom. What is more pro-scum? Fighting the lynch, clearly. Anyone who espouses the benefits of selfhammering as scum is clearly wrong. Hence, cardinal sin as scum to selfhammer.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:41 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yeah lets not talk about useless game theory, but lets instead talk about lynching vedith
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 2007, Vecna wrote:Yeah lets not talk about useless game theory, but lets instead talk about lynching vedith
Answering a direct question here.

Talk to me about Vedith here, though. He been on my mind.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1429, Vecna wrote:viewtopic.php?f=23&t=71931

Read this, and compare Vedith to this game. Im interested to see how you feel about the differences and similarities. Yes the context is obviously different since this game is much more in the early stages, but the difference in tone is quite large.
The ole meta argument. As town in my last game with him, Vedith appears to want to cooperate with people, and is working towards figuring stuff out in his own way with the help of the town leader in that game. Read his tone, especially on the last day. Asking others when to hammer, where to vote, not really caring too much about making his own mark or pushing his own ego.

Now compare it to his tone in this game, where he appears more agitated and aggressive, appearing to know whats going on and who we should be pushing/lynching. When confronted with this he responds even more agitated.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by DeasVail »

When keyser soze asked for something akin to the above post, you were less willing to make it. Was there a reason for that?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:10 am

Post by Vecna »

The fact that I thought she was scum trying to divert attention away from herself for one.

And its not like I havent made a similair argument before, with a link provided to illuminate my point. If people vote with me, I want them to do their own research and form their own opinions, not just blindly sheep so they can point elsewhere if a mistake is made.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:03 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1968, Tchill13 wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm loving the creative wagon at the moment. That statement about a deflection of the fykus counter wagon is terrible. Tacos is definitely scum though. So far he's posted more reasons to vote klazam, Maestro and gamma but his votes on me because some of my earlier posts pinged him. Then he claims klazam has time while tacos is the one casting a lazy vote on me. He just slid right through day 1 claiming he was lost. Then he put mulch at L-1. Tacos is scum

VOTE: tacos
First of all it is your posts that is very scummy to me, like this one. Dude, if i was scum, i would awesome. ;) trust me. But this game i just don't know what the fuck to do so i sheeped. So yeah putting someone at L-1 is NAI boy. ok imma be honest, Klazam and I played a game IRL and I was scum, and I played his ass so well. It was beautiful I tell you. So, I think there's a huge part of me being paranoid he's scum because I don't wanna be played by him xD revenge is sweet but damn, i think this is worse than revenge if he's town xD

Anyway, its just theories man, theories. I can't make theories and test em and see where they go? What do you do with theories? You experiment it to see results. I'm experimineting, and so far (I only read up until this post) you seem scummy to me. And idk what to do about Gamma, but Klazam i have no idea, Maestro=town.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:05 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2004, Gamma Emerald wrote:
explain scripted
was gonna go back to read the posts and everything BUT OMFG THIS IS SCUM!!!! SCUM TYPICALLY BLAMES OTHERS FOR PLANNED OR SCRIPTED KILLS!! THEY DO THIS ALL THE TIME!!! GUYS IM DEAD SERIOUS!!!!

Klazam, why do you think I know you're scum most of the time?? You usually say shit like this. This is one of the secrets I have of busting people as scum. Town doesn't usually say this kind of bullshit. Well at least I don't think I have ever seen one but majority its scum.

VOTE: Gamma
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1968, Tchill13 wrote:UNVOTE:

I'm loving the creative wagon at the moment. That statement about a deflection of the fykus counter wagon is terrible. Tacos is definitely scum though. So far he's posted more reasons to vote klazam, Maestro and gamma but his votes on me because some of my earlier posts pinged him. Then he claims klazam has time while tacos is the one casting a lazy vote on me. He just slid right through day 1 claiming he was lost. Then he put mulch at L-1. Tacos is scum

VOTE: tacos
I was kidding about Klazam having time. Jeez, read my posts carefully? God, no one understands I'm a jokester? Ugh yall people lame af. Klazam knows im joking. at least i hope xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:07 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2013, Sergtacos wrote:
explain scripted
was gonna go back to read the posts and everything BUT OMFG THIS IS SCUM!!!! SCUM TYPICALLY BLAMES OTHERS FOR PLANNED OR SCRIPTED KILLS!! THEY DO THIS ALL THE TIME!!! GUYS IM DEAD SERIOUS!!!!

Klazam, why do you think I know you're scum most of the time?? You usually say shit like this. This is one of the secrets I have of busting people as scum. Town doesn't usually say this kind of bullshit. Well at least I don't think I have ever seen one but majority its scum.

Oh wait you said push, not night kill. Sorry the word "Scripted" got my attention xD
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:08 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2015, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 2013, Sergtacos wrote:
explain scripted

Oh wait you said push, not night kill. Sorry the word "Scripted" got my attention xD
Oh wait nvm you said specifically over night 1. Yeah, this is strong scum for me.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:11 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1986, Klazam wrote:Well, from a game theory standpoint, why would I change my vote away from you if you havent even addressed my vote? might as well leave it and see where that leads. My interpretation, at least. Taco should answer this when he has the chance to though.
Answer what?
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:13 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1988, Klazam wrote:
In post 1987, Tchill13 wrote:Both of our wagons were on town
how do you know the fykus wagon was on town?
In post 1987, Tchill13 wrote:mulch got lynched because he's the stronger town asset
WHAT. MULCH IS A BAD PLAYER MY GOD. THERE IS A REASON WHY HE WAS NEVER NIGHTKILLED AS FREAKING CONFIRMED TOWN IN 1919
Wait, Tchill scumslipped?!
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:16 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 1991, Klazam wrote:Taco, before you get all paranoid, realize that you and M look very town to me, and of course im defending my town reads, just like gamma here.

-------

SELFHAMMERING AS TOWN = NOT BAD? Wat.

ugh.
Dude that doesn't help at ALL!!

Ugh ok imma think this through. Ok thinking why would scum keep me alive, there's 2 reasons? Idk, but so far I can come up with is

1) Klazam is scum and he wants sweet revenge.
2) I'f Klazam is town, scums wanna hang me today, once I flip town, they go for Klazam? idk.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:27 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2003, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1873, Mulch wrote:Nothing Meastro is saying here adds up with the fact they weren't here all game. They are fake as fuck.
So at this very moment mulch claims maestro is fake and is the only one to do so at this time.

In post 1923, Sergtacos wrote:Why the fuck is Maestro saying modkill and temp ban and all that bs? Me no understand.
Hey maestro, last time i checked, you're not the mod.
and last time i checked you JUST POPPED UP. Prod dodge on purpose? You managed to pop up when Mulch gets hammered. Could your reaction be fake?

That "If you're vig, kill Tacos tonight" Why not the mafia? Or are you the mafia and you have other targets you have in mind? You could've policy lynched me. Would make more sense but to waste a shot on me, sounds scummy as fuck.
Tacos was called out by mulch and me for not participating in twilight. He then goes back and does a catch up.
In post 1924, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1808, Tchill13 wrote:I wouldn't talk smack until an actual flip because it could bite you in the butt after the flip. Could get really toxic really quickly.
Maestro is fake emotioning
Taco's then agrees in principle with mulch that maestro is being fake. He states here he's fake emotioning. Seems to me that taco's thinks maestro is scum.

In post 1938, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1883, Mulch wrote:
NEVER lynch Tchill, Fykus, Klazam, or Gamma.

I would say vedith and serge slight town.

Meastro and Creative scum.
We're definitely listening to this if we want to win gamma. I'm dropping my case on fykus.

VOTE: maestro

The fact that he obv towned it up in that twilight phase and Keyser was one who got killed is extremely sketchy.
I posted this because my gut read is maestro is scum. I have no real evidence. At this point I would expect at least taco's to join me here if he's town. From my perspective maestro is his biggest scum read at this point. He literally called him fake.

In post 1952, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1949, Tchill13 wrote:I'm pretty sure maestro and tacos are scum. The fact that vecna scum reads me is laughable. I town read geralt then he claimed PR. Keyser was my strongest town read and he was lynched. I pleaded we don't mislynch mulch on day 1 and that's exactly what we did. This policy lynch, Mulch playing against wincon is BS. Complete BS. Yall didn't have to react to him. Yall didn't have to post. Gave him exactly what he wanted which I'm pretty happy with because it helps me with my reads. Maestro "obvtowned" it up in a fake sense gamma. Then tacos absence is mentioned by 2 people. So he go's back and does a react read of what just happened and he just so happens to believe maestro is fake emotioning which we already pointed out. Klazam defending maestro is no surprise. He seems to value the opinion of that player a lot. klazam, gamma and vedith are the ones I'm confident are town. Maestro, tacos and vecna would be my guess at the scum team.
Excuse me for drinking wine as i play a board game with my sexy lady. Someone's a little jealous here.

But seriously though some of your posts seem scummy to me, lazy to go back and quote, but i remembered you looked like you're trying too hard to not look scummy from the result of our last game. You're pinging me.

VOTE: Tchill
Here taco's gives little to no reason for voting me. I was pretty sure I just voted taco's biggest scum read though? If not his biggest scum read at least a scum read of his. Tacos stated maestro was fake emotioning. I was very surprised by this vote. Only reason he votes me here is OMGUS. he didn't even agree with me about maestro. If he did he didn't feel the need to state it.

In post 1953, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 1937, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay then
No result on Creative. That plus the kill on Keyser of all people likely means the mafia are blocking me while doc hunting. Or Creative is just mafia, but I don't think that's the case.
As for "why Creative", I wanted a chance to clear him since I foresaw a bullshit push on him.
I think this is bullshit.

I think Gamma could be scum, and if he is scum, i think Klazam is also scum because he said we shouldn't lynched a cop claim. What if it was their strategy to do this? idk, could be overthinking again, but I still think Gamma is bullshitting.
At this point he's given more solid reasoning to vote maestro, gamma or klazam. His vote should be on maestro here from my perspective but it isn't. There's no reason to think gamma is scum because the slot claimed then replaced. Does taco's know the scum situation as to if they have a role blocker or not? As for why he scum reads klazam What's scummy about not wanting to lynch a cop claim on day 1? From my experience you never lynch a cop claim on day 1. Taco's doesn't make sense at all.

Taco's is scum.
Nah I ain't scum bro, just sided with town.
Anyway I didn't have much time for reading the posts from night 1 till now up until today sorta. Don't have wifi at home, so my wifi hours are limited to 6-8 hours a day lol except on weekends, idk about weekends. But uh, I'll believe Klazam on this one about Maestro is Town because I played my first game with him and when he gets angry like that, he's obviously town. Otherwise if he was scum he would be manipulative. Which is why my vote wasn't on him.

Klazam= i'm being paranoid up the ass. If he is scum this game hats off to you dude, but that doesn't equal as irl :P this internet bullshit is just bullshit. Can't see facial expressions or body language.

Meh, you're right about Gamma but the way he said scripted and night bs makes me believe he is scum. BUT up until reading more posts, I think you scum slipped and dude like i said before your posts seem so fucking scummy to me. Dude if i was scum, its most likely you wouldn't even know ;) sorry, i know, so ego about my scum play even though I haven't been scum in this website yet xD I really wanna test it out.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:30 am

Post by Sergtacos »

Like I said before Tchill, those are all theories and you have to experiment them. I was expermienting with Klazam Gamma and Maestro and Klazam and Maestro so far looks towny to me. If I'm played, middle fingers to you both or one of you, Klazam and/or Maestro.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:31 am

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2021, Sergtacos wrote:Like I said before Tchill, those are all theories and you have to experiment them. I was expermienting with Klazam Gamma and Maestro and Klazam and Maestro so far looks towny to me. If I'm played, middle fingers to you both or one of you, Klazam and/or Maestro.
My commas didnt show up xD

Rephrasing, testing G M K,

M and K = town to me right now.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”