LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:30 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 892, Creature wrote:
In post 888, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 835, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 834, Creature wrote:Though, I don't scumread Realeo's vote on me as it looks justified. It's just that this feels like Mini1883!Realeo.
How did you pick up on that?
I have this feeling he's struggling to keep an activity.
IDK what "keep an active" means.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:31 am

Post by Steel »

In post 899, Steel wrote:Creature, mayest thou explain thy mulch meta?
As well, if that is a scumread of him why you did not mention it since that point.
No defending.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 890, Realeo wrote:
In post 887, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't understand any scum read on me currently that isn't based on experience and fueled by paranoia.
Ok. If you're town, then let's do this together, shall we?

May you provide read based on Vedith or people around Vedith's chaos?
I'm not considering Vedith today but I won't say why as it would be anti-town to do so. Tommorow however, I will look at him more closely depending on how things unfold overnight.

As for jj, I found it hard to believe at the time that someone who just joined the site and doesn't know Vedith personally would be able to accurately read him. It read like bullshit then and it still does now because of the way he sort of backpeddled and said it was just to get the game out of RVS. I don't buy that because he started trying to get us out RVS on page 1 but has not explain why he felt the need to get us out the stage quickly rather than letting a stage that natrually develops on it's on play out. I also don't buy it because he's yet to state what he learned about how people reacted to his meta read on Vedith or his aggressive push. I think he is scum who was hoping that Vedith would get policed in his absence.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 898, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 894, Elena Fisher wrote:everyone I voted minus you and Vedith I have some type of sr on yes.

Let's speak on Kaboose and Real then
Looks like case time.

Let me get myself a drink
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 892, Creature wrote:
In post 888, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 835, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 834, Creature wrote:Though, I don't scumread Realeo's vote on me as it looks justified. It's just that this feels like Mini1883!Realeo.
How did you pick up on that?
I have this feeling he's struggling to keep an activity.
Look.

You know I live in a wacky time zone where you are online when I sleep and you are sleep when I online.

The reason why it's now an issue where it's not an issue in other games is because every time I sleep, this game generates 10 pages instead of a normal 4 page.

Yes, I'm struggling to keep an activity due to biology...and real life, but mostly biology.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Oh boy

Uzi vertical, how do you feel about re igniting the JJ wagon?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Creature »

In post 901, Steel wrote:
In post 899, Steel wrote:Creature, mayest thou explain thy mulch meta?
As well, if that is a scumread of him why you did not mention it since that point.
"Mulch hasn't done anything that scum!him couldn't fake (aka was seen doing at Large 203)"
Sigh
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Steel »

VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

It appeared he was gamesolving in the midday with his analysis, yet since then he has still been very passive. Even as he votes, he pushes them not and appears uninterested. I expect some escalation at some point, as analysis yields conclusions.

In particular his statements in appear as a fairly strong jj scumread, and not something to sit around on. Realeo may be correct here.
No defending.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:53 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

@kaboose, what up?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 905, Zachstralkita wrote:Oh boy

Uzi vertical, how do you feel about re igniting the JJ wagon?
Maybe.

Need to see an updated VC first.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Steel »

In post 633, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Nosferatu - Has good thoughts and asks decent questions.
I missed this but tis rather strange as well, to my mind.

Sunlit, when you return I would be most interested to see your reads for scum.
No defending.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 907, Steel wrote:VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

It appeared he was gamesolving in the midday with his analysis, yet since then he has still been very passive. Even as he votes, he pushes them not and appears uninterested. I expect some escalation at some point, as analysis yields conclusions.

In particular his statements in appear as a fairly strong jj scumread, and not something to sit around on. Realeo may be correct here.
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Steel »

Tis why people have a hard time catching you, you treat every accusation like a joke and so people don't take it seriously?
No defending.
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 78, Realeo wrote:Ugh. LuV. Do you keep rolling scum? You can't even keep a straight face.
This feels like trying to come off as a joke but it over all feels very forced to me and glancing at the iso he talks about uzi maybe 3 more times but not to a great extent
In post 721, Realeo wrote:The amount of town tell from Transcend is making me paranoid.

LQ is prolly town.

I can't really even make up reasons why L u V is town.
Here's Luv again it's just shade throwing not pointing out reasons why Luv is scum just trying to discredit any reason to tr him the "Transcend is town telling so much has me worried" doesn't make sense either I mean sure if you take it into a meta stand point where he town tells a lot more as scum that could be a question but town telling is a town tell yes?
In post 747, Realeo wrote:
In post 746, Creature wrote:Oh nice, someone scumreads only town...
You townread Elena. How is that possible? I don't even think Elena has make any substantive to make a read against (gender pronoun)?
In post 753, Realeo wrote:
In post 751, Creature wrote:Why is Elena a scumread again?
Yo. Why you townread Elena? Don't dodge mine.
Why did you never say why you sr me what so ever and just attack Creature here once again it's just shade throwing on people who tr my slot
In post 855, Realeo wrote:Let's get gender stereotype out of this game, thx. I'm male and I can be "crafty" too.

Me not liking Mulch from Mulch v Kaboose, but I don't think Kaboose is likeable as well.
I want more details on this it looks like he's trying to say he'd vote Mulch/Kaboose both and I really don't understand how you can be like "yeah both of these suck" I think it's pretty clear it's not SvS
Realo has also asked some questions where I would expect more follow up that I'm not seeing from him
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 424, Elena Fisher wrote:Not liking Kaboose post 209 is a big one for me he bashes Transcend for buddying and then does it in the same post and then again a few later.

Let's move on to page 10
How much have trancend and kaboose played also why can't you make pre flips this early there's plenty of posts

VOTE: Kaboose
Zach can wait and we can tunnel each other again.
Look here for Kaboose but to add to it
In post 347, Kaboose wrote:I have to unvote Mulch now. There's no way I can honestly say right now that my vote is more because of my scum read on them and more because of how they're treating me and how mad they've made me.

UNVOTE: Mulch

I'd just like to see everyone's opinion on our exchange. I can't use my opinion because it's literally formed out of hatred now.
I actually really like the first part of this post it feels genuine but the hard part of me to figure out is if it's caught scum who just get super pissed or this is town trying to read mulch he doesn't seem to be figuring out much so that's why it's a scum lean
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Nosferatu »

[quote="In post 763, Mulch"Although, if he keeps his vote on me much longer it's slowly gonna turn opportunistic lol[/quote]
i was almost finna unvote
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Realeo »

Elena reading comprehension failure is...disturbing. I'm going to give Elena botd for human mistake.
In post 907, Steel wrote:VOTE: Lil Uzi Vert

Elaborate. I actually starting to townread LuV.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 915, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 763, Mulch wrote:Although, if he keeps his vote on me much longer it's slowly gonna turn opportunistic lol
i was almost finna unvote
ebwop
last.fm
gtkas
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:08 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Talk to me on what I'm failing to see Realo.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 820, Realeo wrote:
@Nosferatu

I need you to be specific. Communicate with question instead.
did you just complain about specificity while vaguely describing what I'm supposed to be communicating about?
last.fm
gtkas
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 912, Steel wrote:Tis why people have a hard time catching you, you treat every accusation like a joke and so people don't take it seriously?
No, that isn't why.

And most accusations are just that, jokes. You're scum reading me for being passive. How does being passive as scum help me control the gamestate and push mislynches? How does being passive help me achieve my win condition?
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:20 am

Post by Steel »

In post 916, Realeo wrote:Elaborate. I actually starting to townread LuV.
He spent some time midgame doing serious analysis which seemed good and looked like solving the game. But now he has conclusions and scumreads, yet he feels just as passive as before.

For tone, the time he appeared the most interested was when he spoke about unrelated things as in the chess playstyles. I feel he is detached to this game as a whole, and that fits if he has to force himself to scumhunt as an act and is not interested in it for its own sake.
No defending.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:22 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 878, Steel wrote:
In post 700, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 695, Steel wrote:He appears constantly but never does anything. If it was 5 pages in there would be a reason for it, but at 28 and actively reading he has no reason not to try solving the game.

He didn't vote creature after and took no interest in the wagon on him. This is classic obvscum.
why would I unvote scum, to vote scum? That makes no sense. Creature being scum has nothing to do with Mulch being scum. We're not moving for a lynch, so I don't see why an immediate vote change is necessary.
If you are confident someone is scum, why not move to lynch them?
I disagree with the use of the phrase "move to lynch" here. My scum reads mentioned are nulling out right now, but even if I had absolute certainty in the probability of Mulch or Creature flipping scum, I wouldn't want them to be lynched right now in this instant. I don't think the game has progressed any further.

But back on topic, the game just isn't at a point where I need to vote them to get a lynch, so 9/10 times, I won't move my vote unless the one I just had is no longer necessary. Me not moving a vote to someone else is NAI I do it as either town or scum. It's just a really lazy policy I have.
last.fm
gtkas
Steel
Steel
Goon
Steel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:23 am

Post by Steel »

In post 920, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And most accusations are just that, jokes. You're scum reading me for being passive. How does being passive as scum help me control the gamestate and push mislynches? How does being passive help me achieve my win condition?
If leading wagons are on town there is no reason to control anything of the gamestate or push any mislynch. Passivity is what follows from complacency and boredom.
No defending.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:24 am

Post by Realeo »

In post 918, Elena Fisher wrote:Talk to me on what I'm failing to see Realo.
1. You said I shade throw LUV, but I already cased against him.
2. You said I shade throw against Trasncend, but I enforced that I townread against him again.
3. You implied that I scumread you when I explicitly said I NAI you, which is the reason why I bite Creature for explanation.
4. If I don't like both Mulch and Kaboose, then isn't the conclusion is I haven't make a decison instead of I scumread both?

We can agree to disagree on the forced joke.
Nosferatu wrote:
In post 820, Realeo wrote:
@Nosferatu

I need you to be specific. Communicate with question instead.
did you just complain about specificity while vaguely describing what I'm supposed to be communicating about?
You said you're having an issue about reading LuV. The function of answering a question is to solve those issue. If I don't know your issue in specific, I can't tailor the answer for your issue.

"Tell me more about LuV" can mean everything, you know.

Pedit:
@Steel: Passive or pacifist? The former is an issue while the latter is play style.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”