Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Creature »

Well, I narrowed our options down to 7: {Chickadee, Narna, Carcalilly, Mulch, Kaboose, Elena Fisher, Vedith}
Sigh
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:13 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1496, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1493, Zachstralkita wrote:Elaborate on the misrep but - are you serious?

I pointed this out too but... LOL
In post 1252, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1249, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1243, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1241, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:That catch-up was bad but again I mean, do scum post something that terrible given they have Day chat?
OK, this makes total sense. You are saying its AI as Town to have shitty posts.
No I'm saying either alignment can make shitty posts. What was the motivation behind Lily's content she's given? To appear like she has reads or is gamesolving? If so, I don't really get that vibe at all but I can understand because Fitz style catch-up posts are designed to do just that.
IDK who Lily is.
and .
You may think this is evidence for why I am Scum, but it isn't unless you can show how those posts are Scummy, which you are not going to do.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Carcalilly »

^Could I strike Narna and Elena outta there?

I'm leaning towards Kab or Trans
Not going to vote yet bc Kab is lurking and Trans is on break, but that's my preferred lynchpool.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:17 am

Post by Creature »

If you wish to take them from your lynch options, you're free to, though, I don't feel like I should exclude them from my lynch options.
Sigh
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:26 am

Uzi, you are aware that I have never referred to Carc as Lily except to ask who Lily was unknowingly, correct?

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

At the time of , I was explaining to Transcend how shitty posts aren't AI. It was clear I was stating that it could come from either alignment and not just town. My question that was quoted in that same post was also an attempt to get people on the wagon to think for a minute for those that view shitty posting as AI. How LQ suddenly assumed I changed my stance on shitty content in less than 10 posts is beyond me.

is more alarming to me as again I never pushed JJ. I talked about why I scum read him and joined Zach in hopes people came around but I never actively pushed for him to be lynched. I also never shaded the Lily wagon. I asked and identified to main case on her and didn't agree with it. This isn't me shading. It's clearly me taking issue with the basis of the wagon and not trying to paint anyone or suggest someone is scum for being on the wagon or harm the good reputation of someone on the wagon.

And yes I did notice that LQ, but Lily is a fairly obvious nickname for Carcalilly. It read like you decided to dodge the question bevsuse you couldn't tell me scum motivation behind one posting terribly.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Creature »

lol still pushing LQ?
Sigh
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yep lol
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:21 am

In post 1505, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:At the time of , I was explaining to Transcend how shitty posts aren't AI. It was clear I was stating that it could come from either alignment and not just town. My question that was quoted in that same post was also an attempt to get people on the wagon to think for a minute for those that view shitty posting as AI. How LQ suddenly assumed I changed my stance on shitty content in less than 10 posts is beyond me.
I am pretty sure you actually implied they couldn't be Scum because of how awful the posts were. If it was what you are saying you were representing there now, I would have expected a simple, "so you can see how shitty posts can come from both alignments because I can say this, right?" But you left the crux of your argument completely out. There was nothing in that post alone that indicated that you found shitty posts to be something that can come from both Town and Scum, since you only say it can't come from Scum. So then because of the fact that I pointed this out, to you, this means that I am Scum. What?
In post 1505, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: is more alarming to me as again I never pushed JJ. I talked about why I scum read him and joined Zach in hopes people came around but I never actively pushed for him to be lynched. I also never shaded the Lily wagon. I asked and identified to main case on her and didn't agree with it. This isn't me shading. It's clearly me taking issue with the basis of the wagon and not trying to paint anyone or suggest someone is scum for being on the wagon or harm the good reputation of someone on the wagon.
This is prolly something that is half true. Somewhere around this time Zach WAS trying to convince me to vote JJ. When I said why I was still voting Kaboose, you chimed in that it was a bad vote. So you didn't actually state "you should vote JJ" but you did imply that I should vote JJ because my vote on Kaboose was bad.
In post 1118, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:That was just a piece meal but good enough for now :lol:
In post 1124, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1119, Transcend wrote:
In post 1116, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1114, Transcend wrote:Case jj Plz
The case is that jj Scum read vedith when the game just started.
Not buying it

I get early srs as well

What about the Vedith read strikes people ?
because jj is not a bad enough player to Scum read vedith based on tone early in the game.

Zach has shared their reasoning for why they want jj lynched and Uzi is just trying to say that other wagons are worse.
In post 1125, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1123, Transcend wrote:What's the Realeo case

I'm voting him bc scummy

But is there something more meaty that will glue my vote to him?

Pedit: same
Why is he scummy?
Per-example of shading other wagons.
In post 1137, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1131, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1126, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 902, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 890, Realeo wrote:
In post 887, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't understand any scum read on me currently that isn't based on experience and fueled by paranoia.
Ok. If you're town, then let's do this together, shall we?

May you provide read based on Vedith or people around Vedith's chaos?
I'm not considering Vedith today but I won't say why as it would be anti-town to do so. Tommorow however, I will look at him more closely depending on how things unfold overnight.

As for jj, I found it hard to believe at the time that someone who just joined the site and doesn't know Vedith personally would be able to accurately read him. It read like bullshit then and it still does now because of the way he sort of backpeddled and said it was just to get the game out of RVS. I don't buy that because he started trying to get us out RVS on page 1 but has not explain why he felt the need to get us out the stage quickly rather than letting a stage that natrually develops on it's on play out. I also don't buy it because he's yet to state what he learned about how people reacted to his meta read on Vedith or his aggressive push. I think he is scum who was hoping that Vedith would get policed in his absence.
Perhaps you are forgetting that you Scum read me for the same reason in a game that I flipped Town D1 with a claim?
Which game was this?

Also even if I did, it's not going to change how I feel here.
Congrats, you've convinced me.
And this one is interesting:
In post 1075, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1072, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1064, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think it's pass Lily's bedtime so you'll be waiting a while :lol:

Tryna vote jjh when u see this ?
How many votes do you realistically think
we
can get?
These posts are based on

You're def picking at things, namely, people like me who disagree with you and other wagons that are not who you want to wagon.
In post 1505, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And yes I did notice that LQ, but Lily is a fairly obvious nickname for Carcalilly. It read like you decided to dodge the question bevsuse you couldn't tell me scum motivation behind one posting terribly.
In other words, because I wanted clarification on who you were talking about, this means I am Scum because I am dodging? This doesn't answer that I knew Lily stood for Carc, FTR which is required for this to mean a goddamn thing.

Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don't fully understand your rebuttal to my first point but from what I do understand, it doesn't explain why you made that assumption and eventually misrepresented me. Mind clarifying?

I chimed in to highlight your hypocrisy. You were implying that the reason why me and Zach were voting for JJ was bad I believe, so I felt like pointing out that the reason you were voting for Kaboose at the time was just as bad if not worse.

Failing to see how pointing out my reasoning for scum reading JJ and asking Transcend why he thinks Realeo is scummy is shading?

I asked that to gauge whether Zach seriously thought we can actually lynch JJ at the time.

It's about your tone. The tone of your reply read like you didn't want to explain yourself.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:50 am

In post 1509, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't fully understand your rebuttal to my first point but from what I do understand, it doesn't explain why you made that assumption and eventually misrepresented me. Mind clarifying?

I chimed in to highlight your hypocrisy. You were implying that the reason why me and Zach were voting for JJ was bad I believe, so I felt like pointing out that the reason you were voting for Kaboose at the time was just as bad if not worse.

Failing to see how pointing out my reasoning for scum reading JJ and asking Transcend why he thinks Realeo is scummy is shading?

I asked that to gauge whether Zach seriously thought we can actually lynch JJ at the time.

It's about your tone. The tone of your reply read like you didn't want to explain yourself.
Me clarifying that in the post where I quoted you and said that there was not any evidence to suggest that you were inferring that bad posts can come from either alignment is not a misrep. Show how its a misrep.

That would require me to be voting Kaboose because he made a bad post, which is not the reason for why I was voting him.

It can be viewed that way, yes.

Does not disprove my point.

IDK why you are reading into things regarding my tone that are not there. The FACTS are that unless I didn't know that Lily stood for Carc, you have no case. Now you are saying it is based on tone. If I don't know who you are talking about and I ask "who are you talking about" this is not evidence of me trying to dodge, this is evidence that I don't know who you are talking about. If I DID know who you were talking about and I said I did not know who you were talking about, then you would have to prove that I actually did know who you were talking about, which you can't do, because I didn't know who you were talking about. How the actual fuck am I supposed to make a conclusion on someone if I don't know who you are talking about?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:52 am

In post 1510, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1509, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don't fully understand your rebuttal to my first point but from what I do understand, it doesn't explain why you made that assumption and eventually misrepresented me. Mind clarifying?

Me clarifying that in the post where I quoted you and said that there was not any evidence to suggest that you were inferring that bad posts can come from either alignment is not a misrep. Show how its a misrep.

That would require me to be voting Kaboose because he made a bad post, which is not the reason for why I was voting him.

It can be viewed that way, yes.

Does not disprove my point.

IDK why you are reading into things regarding my tone that are not there. The FACTS are that unless I
did
know that Lily stood for Carc, you have no case. Now you are saying it is based on tone. If I don't know who you are talking about and I ask "who are you talking about" this is not evidence of me trying to dodge, this is evidence that I don't know who you are talking about. If I DID know who you were talking about and I said I did not know who you were talking about, then you would have to prove that I actually did know who you were talking about, which you can't do, because I didn't know who you were talking about. How the actual fuck am I supposed to make a conclusion on someone if I don't know who you are talking about?
Did

EBWOP

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Creature »

Maybe I shouldn't have angered Transcend...
Sigh
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:59 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

It's a misrep because I just explained my stance on shitty posts and I felt it was obvious why I had asked that question so you taking it as I'm saying shitty posts are indicative of town when I clearly showed not even a page ago that I don't find shitty posts AI strongly implies that you're giving a false and misleading account of the events that occured.

And yeah it does. I wasn't pushing for JJ or shading anyone. You've failed to point out how.

Probability. The probability that someone can not deduce that Lily is short or a nickname for Carcalily is very slim and I think most people would agree with me. Funny how you claim to know now and have yet to tell me the scum motivation for her play.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1512, Creature wrote:Maybe I shouldn't have angered Transcend...

Interesting
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:02 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Doggo :(
Siblings Quarrel
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Siblings Quarrel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Siblings Quarrel »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 20
  • Carcalilly
    ------ 6 ( Vedith, Narna, Chickadee, Steel, LicketyQuickety, Transcend )
    L- 3

Creature
    -------- 3 ( Carcalilly, jjh927, Realeo )
    L- 6

LicketyQuickety
    - 2 ( Lil Uzi Vert, Elena Fisher )
    L- 7

Realeo
    ---------- 1 ( Creature )
    L- 8

Kaboose
    --------- 1 ( Mulch )
    L- 8

Lil Uzi Vert
    ---- 1 ( Steel )
    L- 8

jjh927
    ---------- 1 ( Zachstralkita )
    L- 8

Not Voting
    ------ 3 ( Kaboose, Wake88, Nosferatu )
With 17 alive, it takes 9 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-07-20 18:15:00)
Last edited by Siblings Quarrel on Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hydra between Alisae and Fro99er (btw we're not siblings irl)
"i kinda like alisae, and i liked fro99er so fro99isae gets to be #1 super townread" - rb
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Wake1 »

I'm not inclined to Lynch Uzi today.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Nosferatu »

same
(placeholder)
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Wake1 »

I can't tell with Zach and Transcend.

My gut feeling​ is that one of them could be Scum.

Just intuition.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1519, Wake1 wrote:I can't tell with Zach and Transcend.

My gut feeling​ is that one of them could be Scum.

Just intuition.
I'm OK with trying both of them this game
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1500, Creature wrote:Well, I narrowed our options down to 7: {Chickadee, Narna, Carcalilly, Mulch, Kaboose, Elena Fisher, Vedith}
If players could give opinions inside this list. Maybe I could lynch outside, but rn I feel like lynching inside this list.
Sigh
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Carcalily is not impressing me and Chickadee is a decent option inside that pool. Idk why you have Mulch/Kaboose/Vedith inside of there when those people haven't been talking
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1521, Creature wrote:
In post 1500, Creature wrote:Well, I narrowed our options down to 7: {Chickadee, Narna, Carcalilly, Mulch, Kaboose, Elena Fisher, Vedith}
If players could give opinions inside this list. Maybe I could lynch outside, but rn I feel like lynching inside this list.
I'm best with Kaboose or Vedith

Honestly I'm am rather sure vedith is purposely lurking
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Elena gave me the impression she was trying to sort genuinely from her interactions, at least a little

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”