Micro 727: Within Me

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:13 pm

Post by This is me »

In post 49, This is me wrote:But raya is teh scumz. hes partners with paul.

-doggie
What even is this? You can't know who the scum are unless you're one of them. And who are you anyway? The signature indicates Dogwatch, but that's my latest idea for leaf's identity. I still need to look Dogwatch up and see if there's any comparison.

~The
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:39 am

Post by This is me »

ok so a bunch of people have been doing some votes in the votethread, honestly if people don't start signing seriously it's gonna get cancerous, I'm voting TheBrie for now because those votes they made just feels weird.

Also has anyone actually used the votes seriously or is it just try to RVS despite the absolute lack of pressure since it's all anoynomous.

~ XnadrojX
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:41 am

Post by This is me »

All the Town should sign properly from here IMO so we can catch the scum that's not signing via PoE, so The and leaf and doggie if you're actually Town please sign properly or we'll get this shit to PoE you.

If 2 people fake sign, that should leave us someone who hasn't shown their name, so calling out fakesigns (assuming Town properly signs) confirms the scum. So I'm assuming scum isn't fakesigning based off this, which is another reason to actually properly sign. Town gains nothing from not properly signing so please.
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:41 am

Post by This is me »

~ XnadrojX
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:45 am

Post by This is me »

I didn't write that. But I did notice that troll post 49 was written right around the same time that Brie voted for slimer in the voting thread (post 17). They were both posted around 3:20am - 3:30am. Brie is in Australia, meaning that she has a pretty different schedule than the rest of us and would post while most of us are sleeping.

I also think "The" is TheBrie based on writing style and obviously the nickname. Post 50 in this thread looks to me like she's calling herself out in order to distance herself from the troll post to gain town cred.

To prove I'm who I say I am, I'm voting for Brie right now.

-DogWatch
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:52 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

VC 1.3

Not_Mafia (1) - hi im yakko, theslimer3
theslimer3 (1) - TheBrie
BTD6_Maker (1) - Raya36
TheBrie (2) - XnadrojX, DogWatch
Vijarada (1) - Vijarada

Not Voting: BTD6_Maker, Not_Mafia

With 9 votes, 5 to lynch.

hi im yakko replaces NotTheRealPaul.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:41 am

Post by This is me »

Slimer, is there any reason for your change of vote from NTRP to WNM?

Brie, any reason for your change of vote from me (Raya36), to Xnad, to Slimer?

I think besides them everyone who changed their vote explained themselves.

-Raya
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by This is me »

Because why not?
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by This is me »

Raya was complete random vote. Xnad was to get his attention becuase he hadn't voted yet. I did note that at the time, though I didn't specifically say I was going to vote him. Slimer was because I'm thinking Xnad is town, and his vote change had no reason behind it. I probably should have explained.

Since there actually doesn't seem to be any penalty for giving names, I'll do it now. I take credit for every post signed The, except the fake self vote on I already called out.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by This is me »

I also take credit (or censure) for three troll posts.

#7 was because I felt lazy.

#31 because I was bored and felt like calling out the person who self voted as myself and someone else.

And I can't deny #49 (doggie). I was trying to get reactions. See who called me out and how. Not enough was going on, so i had to create my own drama. That post does not actually reflect my own opinions on any of the players mentioned. I think Raya is town. and I think Dogwatch is town. NTRP is a complete null.

I also got to claim #40 because I didn't feel like claiming the trolls posts back then. And #36 because i wanted to see if people picked up who i was. probably should have out The is that too.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by This is me »

Fair enough.

It's probably safe to assume that 57 is Slimer, so Slimer, care to actually explain?

-Raya
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by This is me »

Well to be honest I just wanted to be active. I've been a little busy lately. Sorry about that. I'll catch up and give a little analysis in the future
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by This is me »

I don't know how you picked up that #57 was slimer, but good job.
I don't really like his explanation, his still not using any kind of signature, and his unvote on being called out on giving to reason for the vote. So I'm not going to move my vote of him at the moment.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:19 am

Post by This is me »

In post 59, This is me wrote:I also take credit (or censure) for three troll posts.

#7 was because I felt lazy.

#31 because I was bored and felt like calling out the person who self voted as myself and someone else.

And I can't deny #49 (doggie). I was trying to get reactions. See who called me out and how. Not enough was going on, so i had to create my own drama. That post does not actually reflect my own opinions on any of the players mentioned. I think Raya is town. and I think Dogwatch is town. NTRP is a complete null.

I also got to claim #40 because I didn't feel like claiming the trolls posts back then. And #36 because i wanted to see if people picked up who i was. probably should have out The is that too.

~Brie
You're not cleared just for owning up to it though. To me this just looks like caught scum playing the "it's not what it looks like" card. It's damage control.
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:26 am

Post by This is me »

1. Matrix 6 setup. So we should have a decent game. The fact that the posts themselves are anonymous but not the votes are tremendously helpful. Hopefully the single machination of this game does not get the better of us. I am worried slightly about the persons trolling. Either it is bored scum who does not know how to take advantage of anonimity or just a VI in the town. This leaf person will maybe lose us the game he might be town, but if he survives towrds the end I would probably lynch him if I am alive my paranoia would win out.

The current plan is to sign our posts. We should have another plan. Plans on plans. Like concentrate our votes on the persons who are not signing their posts. Its better than nothing but I am amenable to the standard option and to do nothing.

I am forgetting something but I cant remember it

It had to do with vijarda, slimer, dogwatch, brie, and raya I think I wrote them down as possible scum. It'll come to me.

I'm want to vote for nottherealpaul since I havent seen him but he has voted and we can eliminate a few questions about who posted what. If he answers we can move on to the next person.

@thebrie any ideas on what else we can do to minimize confusion about who posted what? And do you think post 17 and 20 are written by the same person?

@NTRP I wanna know if you have posted in this thread and which posts are yours,

- yakko
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by This is me »

@Post #63 That's reasonable. I didn't expect people to trust me immediately. But seriously think about what the scum motive for the troll post could be? Is anyone seriously going to listen to something like that?
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:58 pm

Post by This is me »

Forgot to sing. I also missed asking #63 who they were.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by This is me »

@Yakko You're a replacement right? And from what I understand you're replacing NTRP. So why are you acting like he's another player? Who do you think you are replacing? The mod hasn't officially said anything, so it's kinda confusing.

I doubt 17 and 20 were the same person. I can't see nay motive for doing that from a town standpoint, and it seems kind of stupid as scum. Also one had punctuation. It could be faked, but I doubt it was. And 20 can't be fake signed.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by This is me »

Lmao. Oops. I forgot who I was.

Yakko
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by This is me »

I just realized I don't know what lmao means.

I'm thinking this is a genuine townslip. Scum would be a bit more aware of who they were in the game.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by This is me »

Not quite. In fact, just knowing that you're scum would be good enough. Assuming the role isn't the same as assuming the player. In fact, I would say he'd be more likely to forget who he was if he was scum due to more to remember, save for all he had was his name and a simple role.
-leaf
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by This is me »

In post 64, This is me wrote:Like concentrate our votes on the persons who are not signing their posts
That's literally the whole point of signing our posts.
And my vote is on the guy who was not signing their posts (they are now but I'm lazy to get off)

~ XnadrojX
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by This is me »

But scum would make sure they weren't scum reading their partner if it was avoidable. Though I suppose he wasn't really a scum read, just someone to push until he answered. So I'll leave Yakko as a null.

Leaf, are you Dogwatch or did Dogwatch only come on to defend himself from my troll?

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:25 am

Post by This is me »

@Brie I wrote 63 and forgot to sign. And I am not leaf.

-DogWatch
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:56 am

Post by This is me »

Um, hello? Anyone?

We have three days till deadline and all we've accomplished so far are RVS votes and some vague finger pointing.

My vote stays where it is right now. There's a lot of scum motivation behind stirring up the pot like Brie did, and not much town motivation. Her owning up to it, like I said before, looks to me like damage control more than anything.

Won't be able to post much for the next couple days, but I'll attempt a reads list this morning and see if anything else strikes me as odd.

-DogWatch

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”