Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

I forgot about Klazam. Klazam also still feels different from my last game with him, and still hasnt managed to slip into a townread for some reason.

Still have him as a slight scumread I guess.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Tchill, why did you go from scumreading Fykus to advocating for not lynching him today?
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 2046, DeasVail wrote:Klazam, what makes you believe that Maestro is genuine. In your experience do his posts match with what you would expect from him?
Yes. I've seen him get pissy before, and the word choice, the tone he uses is pretty much what i expect.

Tchill, i skimmed your iso here, and noticed that you were hard on fykus yesterday, then dropped him like a hot potato and went after creative who was gonna go after fykus. why the large flip of read? Also this one thing seems... wrong to me-
In post 1793, Tchill13 wrote: I was playing d1 based on the fact if fykus is scum so is mulch and vice versa.
You say that Mulch and fykus have linked alignments here, during twilight. But what you've said before that, doesnt seem to support this statement.

Spoiler:
In post 1545, Tchill13 wrote:I'm not defending mulch I'm saying gamma is attacking him for reasons that make no sense. When I ask him to explain he still doesn't make any sense.
In post 1550, Tchill13 wrote:You're a scum lean for me. I don't agree with your reasoning for voting mulch. You came up with a very weak case after having to settle for mulch and not klazam when there's a good case to be made for his interaction with vedith. That's my issue with your vote on mulch. So is Fykus a town lean for you? If you believe dv is obv town I have no clue what your reads are on people.

You attack Gamma's slot for voting/pushing mulch, when you were scumreading fykus something big. Then...

Spoiler:
In post 1566, Tchill13 wrote:Strong Town: Keyser soze, geralt slot (you can go back and check I had a town read on him before he claimed and simply forgot gamma was in that slot)

Town lean: deasvail, Klazam

Null: mulch, vedith

Scum lean: vecna

Scum: fykus

Slots not listed are because of inactivity.

In your readslist here you put Fykus as scum, and Mulch as null. If you were "playing d1 based on the fact if fykus is scum so is mulch and vice versa." (again, a direct quote), why would they be separate on your readlist? You were aganist mulchlynch, despite thinking fykus was scum, but if your "playing d1 based on the fact if fykus is scum so is mulch and vice versa." statement was honest, wouldnt you be supportive of either lynch?

Then the line here
In post 1987, Tchill13 wrote:Both of our wagons were on town
feels so wrong to me...

PEDIT: Great minds think alike, Vecna.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

From your perspective vecna why don't we try out your maestro and Creative theory by lynching creative? Vedith is scum because? I'm pretty confident gamma is town. Sergtacos called bs immediately on gamma for explaining his night action. That limes up with if tacos knows mafia role blocked him then he's trying to create suspicion and get the pr slot lynched.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm playing day 1 on the fact that mulch is scum if fykus is scum because he mentioned a fykus deasvail scum team then tunneled deasvail. I figured he mentioned fykus solely to distance. My large flip of read and the fact I totally dropped fykus is because of twilight. Mulch states don't lynch fykus. I go back and reread and I agree with what he's talking about on the fykus slot. I wasn't gonna yell and scream on day 1 if fykus is scum so is mulch then get NK'd for it if I was right. I'm not sure what players list all of their reads in extreme detail on day 1. No I wasn't supportive of the mulch lynch because I didn't want to mislynch that slot (we did). I wasn't sure enough about mulch or fykus being scum. I was willing to risk a fykus mislynch to find out if there was a greater chance mulch was scum. Once twilight started and by the time twilight ended my reads changed. Simple as that. By all means klazam if you think my line of "both of our wagons were on town" feels so wrong then put your money where your mouth is and prove fykus is scum and he's not town. Then lynch fykus and make sure he flips scum. Sorry for giving some insight that to me seems pretty easy to understand.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

It's just a little odd that it seems so easy to me that tacos is scum and fykus is town. I'm not claiming to be the best player in here by any means but if I disagree so strongly with everyone it's just gonna be a struggle. I'm willing to lynch creative. Only if I can't lynch tacos who's yet to adequately defend himself in my eyes.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 2054, Tchill13 wrote:I wasn't sure enough about mulch or fykus being scum.
And yet you were hardpushing fykusscum the entire day, and having fykusscum at bottom of your reads list here.
In post 2054, Tchill13 wrote: By all means klazam if you think my line of "both of our wagons were on town" feels so wrong then put your money where your mouth is and prove fykus is scum and he's not town. Then lynch fykus and make sure he flips scum.
your line feels to me like YOU KNOW THEY BOTH ARE TOWN, which points to you being scum here.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Klazam »

VOTE: vote Tchill13 by the way if that wasnt obvious
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2054, Tchill13 wrote:I'm playing day 1 on the fact that mulch is scum if fykus is scum because he mentioned a fykus deasvail scum team then tunneled deasvail. I figured he mentioned fykus solely to distance. My large flip of read and the fact I totally dropped fykus is because of twilight. Mulch states don't lynch fykus. I go back and reread and I agree with what he's talking about on the fykus slot. I wasn't gonna yell and scream on day 1 if fykus is scum so is mulch then get NK'd for it if I was right. I'm not sure what players list all of their reads in extreme detail on day 1. No I wasn't supportive of the mulch lynch because I didn't want to mislynch that slot (we did). I wasn't sure enough about mulch or fykus being scum. I was willing to risk a fykus mislynch to find out if there was a greater chance mulch was scum. Once twilight started and by the time twilight ended my reads changed. Simple as that. By all means klazam if you think my line of "both of our wagons were on town" feels so wrong then put your money where your mouth is and prove fykus is scum and he's not town. Then lynch fykus and make sure he flips scum. Sorry for giving some insight that to me seems pretty easy to understand.
In post 2055, Tchill13 wrote:It's just a little odd that it seems so easy to me that tacos is scum and fykus is town. I'm not claiming to be the best player in here by any means but if I disagree so strongly with everyone it's just gonna be a struggle. I'm willing to lynch creative. Only if I can't lynch tacos who's yet to adequately defend himself in my eyes.
I approve of the thought process in these posts btw. Not sure I agree with the conclusions, but at least it feels like its coming from town.

Not sure why this causes Klazam to vote for you, puzzling.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Klazam »

In post 2056, Klazam wrote:
In post 2054, Tchill13 wrote:I wasn't sure enough about mulch or fykus being scum.
And yet you were hardpushing fykusscum the entire day, and having fykusscum at bottom of your reads list here.
In post 2054, Tchill13 wrote: By all means klazam if you think my line of "both of our wagons were on town" feels so wrong then put your money where your mouth is and prove fykus is scum and he's not town. Then lynch fykus and make sure he flips scum.
your line feels to me like YOU KNOW THEY BOTH ARE TOWN, which points to you being scum here.
is why
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:27 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well I'm pretty confident in my own reads right now. I'm just defending my town reads at this point which. To me it feels like you know Sergtacos and maestro are town.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2049, Vecna wrote:How the game currently feels to me, even though im not very involved and cant find myself caring a great deal (mainly because everyone seems to feel totally different about things than I do):
1 scum in Creative vs Maestro
1 scum in Tchil vs Gamma emerald vs Fykus
1 scum being Vedith.

Starting to feel slightly better about DV over time.

Gamma Emerald is still probably town, but its still possible that Witcher-guy just overreacted because he really did think he was being shot, so just panic-claimed the strongest PR. Im surprised not more people have been wondering about a cop-claim surviving the night, but just claiming a roleblock instead. Its ofcourse totally possible mafia would want us to doubt him and lynch him, or are afraid of a potential doctor being out there.....but why havent they made a move yet to try and raise suspicion about Gamma Emerald? (or did I miss it?).

Sergtacos seems like very obvious town to me. He might play like a tool, but that doesnt mean like he's scum. Most of his play seems very genuine so far. Still not getting the scumreads here, same as I didnt understand at all how people could scumread Mulch.

Still clueless about Fykus, could be scum, could be town. Slot hasnt done anything to push me one way or the other.
Serg pushed me
I think Creative did a bit too
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Creative »

Needless to say these pushes on me are downright laughable.

After town reading me the entire day one, after i busy d2 people oportunistically decided i must be scum and everything i say is fuel to push this narrative.

Of course it perfectly coincides with me barely having time to post and adress everything.

You guys like punching shadows this much or just rolled scum?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Some analysis you can provide when you're able to would be great creative.
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Creative »

I will try to be concise

Basically from what i've seen i think Klazam is ironically my strongest town, i think his aproach of the game whenever he reacts to something he tries to understand it and he tries to explain it to himself and to us how he feels about it.

Out of everyone on my wagon i think Daesvail is by far the most oportunistic, i was never sold on the Daesvail Fykus team, but i felt like both slots on their own way.

As much as i would like to say Fykus is my top scum, i dont go very deep into him omgus voting me, i just think he is being lazy and i tend to find that scummy but towns do that all the time.

I'm actually probably changing my mind into thinking the probably best lynch is sergtacos, outside the shitposting and lack of real content i feel like his shitposts have changed tone from the beggining of the game, from a excitement of playing i feel like it has changed to a mockery of our misdeeds, like someone that knows what what most dont and is having pleasure on seeing town fail
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Creative »

After re analyzing the game state i reach this conclusion:

VOTE: Sergtacos
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Vecna »

what happened to stay away i have a gf.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vote Count 2.02

Sergtacos [4]:
Tchill13, Gamma Emerald, Fykus, Creative
Tchill13 [2]:
Maestro, Klazam
Creative [2]:
Vedith, DeasVail
Gamma Emerald [1]:
Sergtacos
Vedith [1]:
Vecna

Not Voting [1]:
Stay away i have a gf,

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline ends in (expired on 2017-07-25 13:30:00) on
July 25th.

Mod Notes:
yeah, so I didn't have much time or access. Sorry about the inactivity. Prodded everyone who needed it. I'll update main page tomorrow.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

I sure do find myself very lazy this game. Another wagon im very uninterested in is leading. Everyone is ignoring Vedith completely. Sergtacos will flip town, people voting it will act clueless again just like on day1.

Noone seems to be scumreading me for my lazy ass attitude, which is also rather weird.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2033, Klazam wrote:
In post 2020, Sergtacos wrote:reading more posts, I think you scum slipped and dude like i said before your posts seem so fucking scummy to me
Taco you say here that he scumslipped, explain why you're denying it
Key word= "Think" Which is why i asked, dur.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2064, Creative wrote:I will try to be concise

Basically from what i've seen i think Klazam is ironically my strongest town, i think his aproach of the game whenever he reacts to something he tries to understand it and he tries to explain it to himself and to us how he feels about it.

Out of everyone on my wagon i think Daesvail is by far the most oportunistic, i was never sold on the Daesvail Fykus team, but i felt like both slots on their own way.

As much as i would like to say Fykus is my top scum, i dont go very deep into him omgus voting me, i just think he is being lazy and i tend to find that scummy but towns do that all the time.

I'm actually probably changing my mind into thinking the probably best lynch is sergtacos, outside the shitposting and lack of real content i feel like his shitposts have changed tone from the beggining of the game, from a excitement of playing i feel like it has changed to a mockery of our misdeeds, like someone that knows what what most dont and is having pleasure on seeing town fail
Didn't you had a strong town read on me before? Then now this and a vote on me? xD

Scummy behavior especially when someone said either one of us should be lynched today. If you were town and if i was your strong town read, you would've made a case on someone else. But you didn't. Hm..... Creative and Tchill, whoever do I vote on. Hmmmm.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2035, Klazam wrote:Taco switching tunes to M and I being town is giving me MAJOR heebies for some reason. Feels uh, too easy.
It is too easy. :P

Like i said, testing theories.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2036, Klazam wrote:And what do you mean by experimenting, theories, and all that shit?
Theories man.
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:12 am

Post by Creative »

In post 2070, Sergtacos wrote:
In post 2064, Creative wrote:I will try to be concise

Didn't you had a strong town read on me before? Then now this and a vote on me? xD

Scummy behavior especially when someone said either one of us should be lynched today. If you were town and if i was your strong town read, you would've made a case on someone else. But you didn't. Hm..... Creative and Tchill, whoever do I vote on. Hmmmm.
Can you quote the specific post where you think i though you were strong town?

I'm pretty sure i just said i tought your shitposting was looking towny to me because i tought you were just excited.
I did read you as town in the beginning of the game, but i'm pretty sure if you ISO me, you can see i literally hadn´t talked about you for a long ass time. And when i did, wasn´t very strong either.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:12 am

Post by DeasVail »

The sergtacos wagon is uninteresting to me.

And serg, if you're choosing between Creative and Tchill, I reckon Creative is the more scummy of the two.

Vecna, why do you think that Vedith is the behaving the way he is as scum. Is it that you think he's just more stressed, or another reason?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”