Secret Hitler 2 (Game over!)

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:57 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

So yeah, if a fascist policy is passed we should not trust the government involved and not give them leverage to investigate at their leisure.

If there's a fascist policy here, we force Mitillos to either inno me or scumclaim and lock us both out of contention.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:00 am

And if they investigate elsewhere, treat them as confirmed fascist.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:16 am

Post by Mitillos »

@RC: Are you even trying to think here?

- Of course everybody neined pabs: Shrek claimed a fascist result on his investigation. Also, pabs nominated Alisae, whom most people have a fascist read on. The universal neins in no way imply that pablito is town.

- You say nobody is pushing to skip me. Firstly, you are. Secondly, you are also claiming that mallow is scum, so presumably you want us to give 3 neins in a row, despite the fact that there's at best a 50% chance of the next policy in the pile being liberal (and even that is only the case if N_M and random lied about having 2 liberal policies for some reason - the actual probability is more likely to be either 37.5% or even 25%). Not to mention that if we do this and get a fascist policy, we lost the second investigation. I'd rather risk letting a fascist do the investigation and use my reads to determine if they're lying or not, than not get the investigation at all. Thirdly, if most people are libreading me and Yoshi (and, again, you still haven't given any reasons as to why they should not) of course they will not push to skip me. And most fascists would know better than to try that shit right now, immediately after a universal nein.

- You say that if you're town then so is GBT. That isn't just an unsubstantiated claim (like all your other reads), that's absolute crap. But hey, I'll take you at your word. If we get a fascist policy, I can investigate GBT, and if they are fascist, then by your own words, so are you.

- "The president must do exactly what I say, or they're fascist". Yeah, no. You don't get to dictate shit. Your protestations of having made a correct read and everyone should listen to you are nothing but inane drivel, with nothing to back it up, akin to a stopped clock situation. Explain your reads, and then we can start seriously discussing your plans. Until then, you will be treated like a white-noise machine.

Basically, you have said and done almost nothing that is pro-liberal this game. If you really are liberal, start backing your words with actual reasoning.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:21 am

577 is a scumclaim.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Mitillos »

Nominate: BigYoshiFan
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Umlaut »

Mitillos nominates Yoshi, send me your votes in the next 48 hours, etc.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:07 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

/:

first time i actually have to think about an election zzzzz
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:34 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

In post 572, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay well think about it this way: ALL TEN people shut down Pablito. Pablito probably town because of that. That means scum wanted someone after Pablito, and no one is pushing us to skip Mitillos.
Now right now I think that Mallow is scum anyway and the actual scumteam is something like

<Mallow/Mitillos/Shrek/{+1}>

but everyone just being perfectly comfortable with them making a pick that I don't agree with is not at all okay fmpov and I want the investigation this time to actually come from town and say something
pabs was never getting through. no motivation for fascists to nein.
vonflare (21:40)
you suck randomidget
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Alisae »

If you think Cowbells is a facist then everything will make sense in the end.
GTKAS
| here.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:06 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

I cannot understand the thought process behind any of RC's claims.
I can understand and agree with the thought process behind all of Mitillo's responses.

RC's recent posts are biased or just plain wrong. It's no wonder you got ignored this time around because your suspicion on me had absolutely no foundation. I don't think your read on Shrek did either. You're not always right, and we're not always wrong. I dunno why for sure, but your credibility is falling faster than this country. Explain why GBT is the towniest mofo here.

Ja'ing this.
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 572, RadiantCowbells wrote:Okay well think about it this way: ALL TEN people shut down Pablito. Pablito probably town because of that. That means scum wanted someone after Pablito, and no one is pushing us to skip Mitillos.
Now right now I think that Mallow is scum anyway and the actual scumteam is something like

<Mallow/Mitillos/Shrek/{+1}>

but everyone just being perfectly comfortable with them making a pick that I don't agree with is not at all okay fmpov and I want the investigation this time to actually come from town and say something
Literally how can you be so wrong
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 584, BigYoshiFan wrote:I cannot understand the thought process behind any of RC's claims.
I can understand and agree with the thought process behind all of Mitillo's responses.

RC's recent posts are biased or just plain wrong. It's no wonder you got ignored this time around because your suspicion on me had absolutely no foundation. I don't think your read on Shrek did either. You're not always right, and we're not always wrong. I dunno why for sure, but your credibility is falling faster than this country. Explain why GBT is the towniest mofo here.

Ja'ing this.
THANK. YOU.
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Shrek »

In post 577, Mitillos wrote:@RC: Are you even trying to think here?

- Of course everybody neined pabs: Shrek claimed a fascist result on his investigation. Also, pabs nominated Alisae, whom most people have a fascist read on. The universal neins in no way imply that pablito is town.

- You say nobody is pushing to skip me. Firstly, you are. Secondly, you are also claiming that mallow is scum, so presumably you want us to give 3 neins in a row, despite the fact that there's at best a 50% chance of the next policy in the pile being liberal (and even that is only the case if N_M and random lied about having 2 liberal policies for some reason - the actual probability is more likely to be either 37.5% or even 25%). Not to mention that if we do this and get a fascist policy, we lost the second investigation. I'd rather risk letting a fascist do the investigation and use my reads to determine if they're lying or not, than not get the investigation at all. Thirdly, if most people are libreading me and Yoshi (and, again, you still haven't given any reasons as to why they should not) of course they will not push to skip me. And most fascists would know better than to try that shit right now, immediately after a universal nein.

- You say that if you're town then so is GBT. That isn't just an unsubstantiated claim (like all your other reads), that's absolute crap. But hey, I'll take you at your word. If we get a fascist policy, I can investigate GBT, and if they are fascist, then by your own words, so are you.

- "The president must do exactly what I say, or they're fascist". Yeah, no. You don't get to dictate shit. Your protestations of having made a correct read and everyone should listen to you are nothing but inane drivel, with nothing to back it up, akin to a stopped clock situation. Explain your reads, and then we can start seriously discussing your plans. Until then, you will be treated like a white-noise machine.

Basically, you have said and done almost nothing that is pro-liberal this game. If you really are liberal, start backing your words with actual reasoning.
ANOTHER THANK YOU.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:21 pm

this gameeeeeeeee
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:42 am

In post 583, Alisae wrote:If you think Cowbells is a facist then everything will make sense in the end.
Explain?
you suck randomidget
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:10 am

Post by Alisae »

Just look at him.
His Annie is poorly drawn.
It MUST come from a Facist.
GTKAS
| here.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:03 am

Alisae do you have a serious narrative or not?
you suck randomidget
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:43 am

Post by pablito »

Mallow, do you not care to even try to respond or reflect on what I said in my last post?

I mean Shrek thankfully responded to it, but I care more about what you think that Shrek does.

I'm still not convinced though that Mitilios is necessarily liberal. I still have bad vibes from D1 there. But I'm not really happy with mallow either at this point.
Sup, later.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:50 am

In post 592, pablito wrote:I'm still not convinced though that Mitilios is necessarily liberal. I still have bad vibes from D1 there. But I'm not really happy with mallow either at this point.
I think both are scum which is why I feel like obvscum Shrek guiltied you to force the investigate to go to a fascist.

Which is why I wanted to be absolutely sure I could trust the runner up but *shrug*
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:52 am

And the group are all resisting any of my input because it comes from me and because there's apparently some correlation between how much time I spend explaining my reads to people who should have already figured this shit out and how valuable my input is and the shittiest fucking discredits.

Anyway. Mitillos is not town. Mallow might be. I'm Neining on account of that.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:54 am

I'm also not sure why you guys as a group are so reluctant to nein shitty governments. like every time we should be looking in the group of 3 and asking whom we're most comfortable with, and skipping to them and as a group deciding who we're okay with them nomming. we're giving individuals so much leverage to fuck shit up and that's why shrek got through and that's why mitillos is getting through.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:55 am

and let's be 100% sure: we're skipping Mallow. If a liberal policy gets passed (aka Mitillos got 2l1f and BYF is town) we skip to BYF and he acts. If fascist, we're skipping BYF straight to me.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:11 am

Post by mallowgeno »

In post 545, pablito wrote:mallow, I was given two fascist policies. If you believe that Shrek took out a liberal policy and he had originally 1l2f, then chose to be sure to get the fail so that he could get an investigation, which he then uses on someone that he was suspecting before he even was given cards, and also pretty much did absolutely nothing to counteract a vote that was almost certain to nominate a person he supposedly suspected, then you have great logic. If you're trying to say something else, then please reflect on what I just said in that last sentence. Shrek did nothing to dissuade anyone from getting his nomination across and it seems the opposite. But to suddenly shift 180 degrees before the cards are given (but deadline not yet reached) seems pretty implicating.
No that makes sense. It wouldn't make sense for someone to check the person they just gave policies to. Obviously Shrek would have known your role. That makes him look really bad.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:15 am

In post 597, mallowgeno wrote:
In post 545, pablito wrote:mallow, I was given two fascist policies. If you believe that Shrek took out a liberal policy and he had originally 1l2f, then chose to be sure to get the fail so that he could get an investigation, which he then uses on someone that he was suspecting before he even was given cards, and also pretty much did absolutely nothing to counteract a vote that was almost certain to nominate a person he supposedly suspected, then you have great logic. If you're trying to say something else, then please reflect on what I just said in that last sentence. Shrek did nothing to dissuade anyone from getting his nomination across and it seems the opposite. But to suddenly shift 180 degrees before the cards are given (but deadline not yet reached) seems pretty implicating.
No that makes sense. It wouldn't make sense for someone to check the person they just gave policies to. Obviously Shrek would have known your role. That makes him look really bad.
Yup, it's essentially a scumclaim. But we already knew that.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:30 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 563, mallowgeno wrote:Will ja this. I find Militos liberaly. Also cool with a BYF chancellor.

Also happy scum day BigYoshiFan!
RC, you're scumreading mallow on the basis that they disagree with you? What is it?
Why is GBT your towniest read?
If we end up neining Mitillos and mallow and presidency comes to me, what's your move then?
There's a fine line between genius and sociopathy.
#sundevils #forksup

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”