Micro 727: Within Me

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:17 am

Post by This is me »

Townish:
BTD6_maker (concerned with people being accountable for their posts, which seems town motivated)
XnadrojX (similar reason to BTD6)
Whoever Leaf is

Scummish:
TheBrie
Yakko (the NTRP vote is odd)
slimer (not understanding your votes, please explain)

The rest are null for now.

-DogWatch
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:05 am

Post by This is me »

Any suggestions?

-leaf
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by This is me »

I'd like Dogwatch better if he'd come out more before I stirred things up, but I'm still okay with him. I think Xand si town ans lef is probably town. I'm frustrated by really not knowing who leaf is. A town read isn't much use if I don't know who it is.

I'm a bit wary of Yakko and I really don't like Slimer. Since there's only tow scum, I'm putting Not_Mafia as a town lean though, I'd like more activity.

Raya and Vijarada are on the townish side too. I really can't remember what BTD6 has done.
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Post by This is me »

And I forgot to sign. It's me again.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by This is me »

Sorry, am XnadrojX, I was unable to do much past 2 days.

TheBrie is my only real SR, the kind of shit they stirred up doesn't seem cool to me.

Will be able to get on and say more later

~ XnadrojX
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:38 am

Post by This is me »

So I'm scum for voting someone so I won't get prodded, and because I'm not signing my posts? Well fine then, I thought I would be able to play this game as intended, instead of just having avatars represent ourselves, but I'll admit that I'm leaf. It was a matter of PoE anyway since everyone is signing their own posts and linking it to themselves.

This whole game has been in a bit or realm of speculation as of late, but trying to lynch someone because they're taking advantage of the setup and prod dodging seems a bit ass pulley if you ask me.

So with only a few days left I think we should do a role call. We'd have a benefit of lynching whoever's been trying to fly under the radar for day 1. We might hit town, but that's one less potential scum to deal with in lylo who probably wasn't paying attention anyway. This way we can have a bit more of a focused day 2 and it'd be more active due to having 2 players less. Possibly one of the actives ones though in the night kill.

Anyone like this idea?
-leaf
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:14 am

Post by This is me »

In post 80, This is me wrote:So I'm scum for voting someone so I won't get prodded, and because I'm not signing my posts? Well fine then, I thought I would be able to play this game as intended, instead of just having avatars represent ourselves, but I'll admit that I'm leaf. It was a matter of PoE anyway since everyone is signing their own posts and linking it to themselves.

This whole game has been in a bit or realm of speculation as of late, but trying to lynch someone because they're taking advantage of the setup and prod dodging seems a bit ass pulley if you ask me.

So with only a few days left I think we should do a role call. We'd have a benefit of lynching whoever's been trying to fly under the radar for day 1. We might hit town, but that's one less potential scum to deal with in lylo who probably wasn't paying attention anyway. This way we can have a bit more of a focused day 2 and it'd be more active due to having 2 players less. Possibly one of the actives ones though in the night kill.

Anyone like this idea?
-leaf
okay but why are you mad tho?
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:14 am

Post by This is me »

- yakko
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:22 am

Post by This is me »

I suppose you're against the idea? Rather than responding you seem to want to provoke me
-leaf
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:24 am

Post by This is me »

So slimer is leaf? I was town reading leaf, so that leaves me with Brie and yakko as my scum reads. Brie more so than yakko.

leaf, by "role call" are you referring to a mass role claim? Or "roll call" like in a classroom, just seeing who is present and paying attention?

- DogWatch
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:58 pm

Post by This is me »

Signed posts/admitted posts- theslimer3 -
(leaf)

- BTD6_maker
(BTD6)

- XnadrojX
(XnadrojX)

- TheBrie
17?
(The?) (Brie?)

- NotTheRealPaul
?
(?)

- Vijarada
1?
(vijarada?)

- Not_Mafia
?
(?)

- DogWatch
(Dog/Doggie?)

- Raya36
(Raya)

-???
(person)

I've done this only by looking at the signed posts at the bottom or by what was said in other posts. We don't know who signed their post as "person" but they have two posts as a credit.

Not Mafia and Nottherealpaul are the only people who haven't either come forth or either we just don't know who they are. Personally I'm still okay with Not Mafia considering he proabably hasn't said much at all. Not to mention the very first post was probably him anyway
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by This is me »

Ah crap I forgot about Yakko
take out NTRP and replace him with Yakko, having 4. Which means NM is the only one with a questionable amount of votes at all

-leaf

^ also forgot to sign my post
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by This is me »

I have clearly said that the posts signed The were all mine except the fake self voting one. All the Brie ones have been mine.

NTRP still said nothing before being replaced. There might not be anything in that, but the fact he didn't care about the game is something to keep in mind.

Now that I know who Slimer is, I understand his votes and are quite happy to have him as town for now.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by This is me »

Oh I gotcha, sorry I think I missed that one.

38 hours left in the game. Who we going with here?
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by This is me »

^ -leaf
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:05 am

Post by This is me »

who do i vote guys

-v.j rada, the finger pointin' kid
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:10 am

Post by This is me »

I'm campaigning not mafia. You should vote him
-leaf
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:04 am

Post by This is me »

"doggie" was Brie pretending to be me, as already stated. Which is why I'd much rather lynch her than Not Mafia.

I think both Brie and NM have two votes apiece now, so with 28 hours to go, someone needs to break the tie. Personally, I think NM should be null at best, and I'll only vote him if we absolutely can't get a Brie lynch today.

-DogWatch
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:09 am

Post by This is me »

Then again, it would be so easy for scum to coast along in this game without posting that I can sort of see where you're coming from on NM. Regardless, there's at least one scum within this group, if not both: {Brie, yakko, Not_Mafia}

-DogWatch
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:17 am

Post by This is me »

I'm happier with a vote for Brie than a vote for NM. NM has been inactive/not signing and that is scummy in this particular set up but some things Brie has done were scummier. The troll votes that she claimed were hers is one thing. I see no reason for town to have made posts like that and it seems like scum trying to cause chaos. She claimed they were reaction tests but that is an easy claim for scum to make. Plus what is the point of a reaction test if in the next post you talk about the troll post not giving anyone else a chance to bring it up first, therefore losing your reaction? In post 59 she says that post 36 was to see if anyone picked up on who she is which I see as a scum motivated post. Scum wouldn't want their identity linked with their posts so it's possible she was scum testing for that.

-Raya
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by This is me »

If I'd been trying to disguise my identity, why would I have written that post the same as all the ones I was signing? Cause I can write differently if I actually want to.

I agree that is was stupid for me to react to my own test. But I was on and with the game being so slow I wanted to post something. I couldn't very well ignore that. So my impatience made me stupid. But I promise I'm just bad bored town, not scum. If you let me live, I'll do my best to play well. But it's perfectly reasonable for you to suspect me.

Out of Yakko and NM I think NM's complete lack of signed posts is scummier. But I'm not sure.

I just want to point out that ii is entirely possible for scum to be active and sounding towny in this game N one has really raised my suspicions, but we mustn't forget the possibility.
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by This is me »

And I forgot to sign again. It was obvious I hope, but I'm Brie anyway.
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by This is me »

What do you mean by you can type differently?

Also the idea behind lynching lurking players today is the elimination of not having those players interfere with the game later on when they suddenly have more weight on our actions as a whole. At least now we can take a shot in the dark and not have it hurt as much
A PL if you will.

Really not liking how silent NM is right now though either way
-leaf
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by This is me »

i mean sometimes i can digcuise my posts

nm is prob scum cause some thee are posts that haven't been signed or claimed that are super scummy.

EP, is just trying to lynch Brie cause she's easy game. EP WHY AREN"T YOU SCUM HUNTING?

Actually now that I've tried it, the disguise doesn't really work that well and I just end up feeling stupid. EP is just an example player. Cause I'm not really thinking that about any player.

But the point about someone having to have done the scummy posts at the beginning stands. Unless it's a someone who's also playing sensibly as town, Not_Mafia and maybe Yakko are the likely candidates. We'll never know about Yakko however because he wouldn't have gotten a record of which posts were his when he replaced in.

~Brie
This is me
This is me
Goon
This is me
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by This is me »

In post 97, This is me wrote:Also the idea behind lynching lurking players today is the elimination of not having those players interfere with the game later on when they suddenly have more weight on our actions as a whole. At least now we can take a shot in the dark and not have it hurt as much
A PL if you will.

Really not liking how silent NM is right now though either way
-leaf
Fair enough, I'll go with NM. We're better off keeping active players right now. Brie's 98 gave me just a little bit of pause on her as possibly being just bad town, but not much, she's still below the null line. -DogWatch

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”