Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

I don't know what a Railgun is, and I don't care. Do you think BTD plays exactly like you as scum or town?
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by A2 »

oh yeah btw

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3510, 79 CE wrote:
In post 3506, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm exclusively referring to Ginn.

And at the very least you can help me get a clearer picture.
I think you may have misread Gin's intentions. I didn't get the sense that they meant to troll you, if you felt that's what she was doing I can understand that you'd be upset by it. I know that you two don't get along, if you're unable to talk with each other that's fine.

What would you like me to help you a clearer picture of?

I think that with the result we have on the board we should absolutely lynch between MathBlade and BTD today.
Lol one does not beget the other. I AM not ascetic something that can easily be verified. Why the fuck are you making this a have to now?

BTD6 could be a tracker who was blocked, could be a scum tracker who knows who I did/did not visit and is floundering, scum who isn't even a tracker at all. This is NOT a 1v1 instance although I have no problem because I scumread BTD6 because of what BTD6 is doing. In Inception they were lurksacky and smart when posting as Town. This is not that.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3575, Bulbazak wrote:I don't know what a Railgun is, and I don't care. Do you think BTD plays exactly like you as scum or town?
Not required.

You're saying scum don't do things. I demonstrated scum do. The honus is on you to demonstrate BTD6 scum wouldn't fake a derp. I have seen BTD6 town and this ain't it. I destroyed your argument. It is up to you to reinforce it or acknowledge you don't have a point and are trying to save BTD6
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Pedit: Railgun is a game I was scum in.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by 79 CE »

That's kind of my issue. I feel like if you were town you would've made this a 1v1 and been screaming to high heavens for BTD's head. Why haven't you?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now I am getting my damn groceries and making dinner so I will be offline for a few hours and then will catch up on missing posts. If you don't like it shove it. RL first.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3580, 79 CE wrote:That's kind of my issue. I feel like if you were town you would've made this a 1v1 and been screaming to high heavens for BTD's head. Why haven't you?
Because I don't know what happened. BTD6 could have blocked me or maybe he didn't. There is no way for me to know. I scumread BTD6 but if I explain it requires claiming and I would rather hunt. Scum want to know something I am pretty damn sure that is why I am being wagoned.

Groceries beckon.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3582, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3580, 79 CE wrote:That's kind of my issue. I feel like if you were town you would've made this a 1v1 and been screaming to high heavens for BTD's head. Why haven't you?
Because I don't know what happened. BTD6 could have blocked me or maybe he didn't. There is no way for me to know. I scumread BTD6 but if I explain it requires claiming and I would rather hunt. Scum want to know something I am pretty damn sure that is why I am being wagoned.

Groceries beckon.
Merged thoughts. Could have been blocked or tracked me*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by A2 »

Hey guys
I would like ywall to read the interesting fun thing
called
MECHANICS
In post 2, mastina wrote:
Game Mechanics
:

The Light, The Dark
  • This game is explicitly a
    :
    Town
    :
    Mafia
    game.
  • This game will feature
    four phases
    :
    1. The
      Day Phase
      works just like any other game. Players talk and may vote on who to lynch.
    2. The
      Night Phase
      works just like any other game. The game thread will be locked (however, private topics will remain open), and players may privately submit any night action they are capable of performing.
    3. The
      Dawn Phase
      (end of night) and the
      Dusk/Twilight Phase
      (end of day) will be transitionary phases: all relevant actions from the night/day phase trigger, and it is at this point they are resolved. These two phases will last only as long as necessary for all pertinent actions taking place within this phase to be resolved. (Namely, player transfers.)
  • Just like in any other game, there will be a game thread open during the day phase closed during all other phases. It is within this thread players are obligated to post (as posts outside the game thread will not count towards prod timers), and it is within that thread players must vote.
  • However
    , this game will be divided into two sides:
    Light
    and
    Dark
  • Each side is essentially a neighborhood, containing a private topic in which all current members of that side may talk in at all times.
    • Players may not vote within these topics. Players may not post in the game thread content from the private thread unless it is their own. Posts within these topics will not reset activity requirements. They will otherwise function like the game thread.
  • The
    Dark
    side is Mountainous: any player who is in the dark side cannot use their role, even if they know what their role is.
    • Mafia within the
      Dark
      may still use their nightkill and discuss with teammates, but no other powers are available to them.
  • The
    Light
    side is Role Madness: every player who is in the light side has a role which they may use within its given limitations for as long as they are on the light side.
  • Players who begin in the
    Dark
    will not be informed of what their role is. Instead, they will be informed of their alignment, and of their role
    type
    . (E.g. a Vigilante would be "Town Killing", a Cop would be "Town Investigative".)
  • Players who die in the
    Dark
    will not have their full role PM flip: they will have their alignment and role
    type
    flip. (E.g. a Vigilante would flip "
    Town Killing
    ", a Cop would flip "
    Town Investigative
    ", a Mafia Rolecop would flip "
    Mafia Investigative
    ".)
  • Dynamics are determined not by starting position, but by
    current position
    . That means, a player who started as
    Light
    will, if within
    Dark
    , not have their role work; that same player who started in
    Light
    will, iff killed, have only their role type flip. Similarly, a player who started as
    Dark
    will, if killed in
    Light
    , have their
    full role
    flip.
  • Players in the
    Light
    may target players in the
    Dark
    freely
    . There is no isolation between sides limiting you to targeting within your own side.
  • Players
    only get one lynch per day
    , determined in the game thread. This is not two separate games.
    Both halves are either won or lost by
    all members of the faction
    If the mafia make up the majority in one side yet do not have overall majority they don't win; if a side is free of mafia the town on that side does not win.
  • Similarly, the mafia only gets
    one kill per night
  • In other words, town wins when all four mafia are dead and not a moment sooner; mafia win when they hold majority of the total town numbers and not a moment sooner. Regardless of how many town/mafia are in light/dark.
  • Scum have the freedom to choose which side they kill from. I.e., if the town lynches from the
    Light
    , the mafia have the choice of killing nobody, killing from the
    Light
    , or killing from the
    Dark
  • Obviously, it may arise where one side at the end of a day/night has notably more numbers than the other side (2/3/4/5 more). If one side has
    two/three members more
    , then the other side will cast a majority vote on which player they wish to steal. In the case of a tie, the side with more members will hold a vote between the tied members on who they will lose. If a tie persists, the moderator will do a dice roll to determine the player sent over.
    If one side has
    four/five members more
    , then this same process is simply doubled with two players sent out to equalize the sides.
  • Mafia Switch Mechanic:
    • At any time the numbers between sides are equal (e.g. 9:9, 8:8, 4:4), once per full phase (day/night), the mafia may switch two currently-living players: one from
      light
      , and one from
      dark
      . (In other words, were numbers equal on all of D1/N1/D2, the mafia may switch during all three times.)
    • The mafia may change submitted switches any time before the end of the phase; I will accept the last valid switch submitted at that time.
    • This switch will take effect (resolving) at the end of the phase, during the transitional phase (twilight/dawn).
    • The switch will happen even if one/both of the players in question are deceased at the time the switch resolves and/or numbers cease to be evenly distributed, as long as both were alive at the time the switch was triggered.
    • In the event numbers between
      Light
      and
      Dark
      side cease being equal midway through a phase, the mafia may choose to retract a switch action that was made when numbers were equal between the two sides. The retraction cannot be undone once it is made, as switches cannot be done with uneven distribution. Furthermore, the mafia at this point would be unable to change the switch to something different.
    • Inversely, in the event that midway through a phase numbers suddenly
      become
      equal, the mafia may then use their switch.

• Each scum player, unlike the town players, knows what power they possess even if they start on the dark side. (They simply can't use them while there.)
    • The mafia, however, have received
      full safeclaims
      which hold the exact format of actual town role PMs.
  • In addition to possessing a personal power, each mafia player possesses a
    personal factional boon
    , an additional scum power they hold access to while in the
    Light
  • Light
    /
    Dark
    distribution was entirely randomized. You might have four mafia start in the
    Dark
    , four mafia start in the
    Light
    , three in Dark/Light, or two in each.
  • Mafia may use ALL of their valid actions at once.
  • Action Resolution:
    • When dealing with action resolution, I will first check to see if there is a possible conflict. If there's none,
      actions will resolve the obvious way. If there might be potential for conflict, continue down this list.
    • My second source for checking action resolution will be
      role PMs as they are written
      . That being, by the exact wording of the roles in question, is there an obvious solution? Please note then the importance of role PM wording! I will use very exact technical resolutions; if there is any room for doubt in your mind, you can and should ask for clarity!
    • If there is no obvious solution and still room for ambiguity, then I will next resort to Natural Action Resolution to resolve the conflict.
    • Should a conflict
      still
      exist, I will use Reasonable Action Resolution to the best of my knowledge to fill in the gaps. It should be noted this is not my first source (it is a source of last resort), and thus pay attention to the above two first.
    • If for some reason that still leaves a conflict, I will resolve things on a case-by-case basis.
[/list]
You see this post right here?
Well if you zoom in a bit you'll see this.
In post 2, mastina wrote:
Game Mechanics
:

The Light, The Dark
    personal factional boon
    Light
Hold on, let me make that bigger for everyone

The Light, The Dark
    personal factional boon
    Light
And people are beating up MathBlade when she's trying to bring this up?

HELLO?

MathBlade is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.

<<< Removing excess quote tag. Might not have been how you meant for it to be, but this is the best I can do. >>>
Last edited by mastina on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

so

you're saying out of all the players, BTD was blocked by scum?
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

to be honest, who the fuck blocks BTD?

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by A2 »

GOOB JOB
YOU FIGURED IT OUT DIDN'T YOU
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by A2 »

In post 3586, Ginngie wrote:to be honest, who the fuck blocks BTD?
Scum who has a way to have complete and full control of Light.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I have no idea what that means

A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by A2 »

You are dense and you need to think about the bigger picture here.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Ginngie »

It sounds to me like you're saying scum knows everyone's roles in the game and plan accordingly...

A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by A2 »

Here
let me give you a hint
remember the time MathBlade said there could be a redirector/Bus Driver/Roleblocker/ and a Strongman?
Yeah.
If scum are going out of their way to roleblock BTD
I think they're manipulating the rest of the actions town has.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:16 pm

Post by A2 »

In post 3591, Ginngie wrote:It sounds to me like you're saying scum knows everyone's roles in the game and plan accordingly...
Well
not know
but moreso control and attempt to manipulate most if not all actions in Light.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Ginngie »

So, I jailkept Snarky, and a strongman surpassed that ability.

Roleblock was hit onto BTD.

That means it's either one scum with the boon or two scum in the light

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:18 pm

Post by Ginngie »

The more the manipulation, the more scum are in the light.

A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by A2 »

Okay well
each scum has their own boon ability.
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by 79 CE »

@Bulba I haven't sorted the majority of the slots on the board since coming off V/LA. My reads are largely reset but I'm pretty confident Creature, Gin and A2 are town. If you have a solid take on any of Aronis, BTD, texcat, Narna or Rauth I'd like to hear it. I'll be going over my reads there myself when I have time. We have 14 days, I feel pretty good about spending the next 10 days to lock down a decent PoE.
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by 79 CE »

Add QR to that second list.
79 CE
79 CE
Goon