Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3721, Ginngie wrote:Okay, no one has shouted.

I'll show you what shouting is and I stopped myself from doing it earlier.

Spoiler: This is what shouting down discussion looks like
In post 3635, MathBlade wrote:Again bulba you are pissing me off.
There is a 96% chance there is a scum in dark too.

Seriously. All this day has done is make people drop trousers get imho incorrect reads except BTD6

People are eliminating people from being the strongman because they claimed but anyone who read the first post and understood the mechanics would know that if you are dead set on a strongman it could be anyone who is in the light. (Well except me but y'all don't know that yet) You can't on one hand say that you are annoyed at me talking mechanics yet at the same time not let me have my say.
THERE IS SCUM EVERY FUCKING WHERE MATH, THEY'RE IN THE DARK AND IN THE LIGHT. I DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR LITTLE BULLSHIT MISDIRECTION.

WE ARE LYNCHING IN THE LIGHT

AND THAT IS FINAL.

As you can tell, I chose to not shout down discussion and just let it flow and see what to make of it.

No where, has RC dabbled in shouting down people in any shape or form.
Really, then we're having a semantic discussion as to the definition of the word shout. I set a pressure trap for btd. Dram wrecks it. I pressure BTD for lack of reads. RC posts a ridiculous amount of nothingness posts giving him space to hide. Everytime I push there, the discussion gets "shouted" down. Yet, RC didn't use all caps so I guess he facilitated that with his snarky comments right?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by A2 »

In all seriousness that sure is one scummy ass post.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 3723, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3716, RadiantCowbells wrote:I actually think that Titus is scum. I'm not sure.

This is light years ahead of her scum game as I've ever seen it but it's also way closer to her scum meta than her town meta and there's stuff that's just way out there that makes more sense as scum.
In post 3720, RadiantCowbells wrote:Titus I'm actually really impressed by how much you tried to shake things up this game. Like on an intellectual level I know you're just scum but it's really hard to wrap my mind around it with all the stuff that you've been doing.
RC, why am I getting a feeling you're trying to pad that Titus'll flip town?

It just looks like preemptive damage control
As scum I would much rather take refuge in audacity by being super clear about how lolscum titus is and how dumb you fucking shitters are for having not seen it until I had the grace to replace in then mock her in twilight for claiming town then start the next day by feigning an in game break down and apologizing for how shitty I am and trying to do better.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Can we literally just forget about this whole light and dark dichotomy and lynch scumfuck alisae
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3726, A2 wrote:In all seriousness that sure is one scummy ass post.
What post are you talking about?
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

nah man
I'm too cute 4 u ;)

pedit: the one I fixed for you.
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3722, A2 wrote:
In post 3717, Titus wrote:
In post 3714, dramonic wrote:I cant tell if Titus is poorly trying to emulate her townplay or just plays like a poor emulation of her townplay as scum.
This is still scum btw.

DRamonic BTD6 RC Narna DrC A2 (remote) and RC

Dollars to donuts at least 3 scum in there.
OMG ITS A TITUS!!!!

--
In post 3719, Narna wrote:
In post 3699, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3697, Titus wrote:
In post 3695, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh you and Math can have all the discussion that you want I just wanted to have a read on her before I did this.

I love you Titus but bye.

VOTE: Titus
So this isn't about actually sorting me or seeing my process? It's about you trying to piss me off at Math because they have shit for reads, as usual. You've done nothing but try and turn the game against me since you got here. You said let's try and pretend each other town for awhile, but it was just not genuine was it. It's about making noise for BTD to hide in.

Fuck off.
<3<3<3<3<3 =]
I qant to be this post.
Yo
The fucker posts!

Hey
Do you have anything new to contribute to this game
or should I just powerlynch you?
OMG! IT'S AN ALISAE!

I'm going to bed so bad timing.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by A2 »

In post 3730, Alisae wrote:nah man
I'm too cute 4 u ;)

reeeee
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:45 pm

oh I thought you were calling me scum and I was getting super salty. I still think you're scum but I can not hate you for a while
QuantumRadius
QuantumRadius
Goon
QuantumRadius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by QuantumRadius »

In post 3728, RadiantCowbells wrote:Can we literally just forget about this whole light and dark dichotomy and lynch scumfuck alisae
... wait what
"
Everything
we call real is made up of things that cannot be regarded as real.
If
quantum
mechanics hasn't profoundly
shocked
you, you haven't understood it yet."
~Niels Bohr
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3727, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3723, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3716, RadiantCowbells wrote:I actually think that Titus is scum. I'm not sure.

This is light years ahead of her scum game as I've ever seen it but it's also way closer to her scum meta than her town meta and there's stuff that's just way out there that makes more sense as scum.
In post 3720, RadiantCowbells wrote:Titus I'm actually really impressed by how much you tried to shake things up this game. Like on an intellectual level I know you're just scum but it's really hard to wrap my mind around it with all the stuff that you've been doing.
RC, why am I getting a feeling you're trying to pad that Titus'll flip town?

It just looks like preemptive damage control
As scum I would much rather take refuge in audacity by being super clear about how lolscum titus is and how dumb you fucking shitters are for having not seen it until I had the grace to replace in then mock her in twilight for claiming town then start the next day by feigning an in game break down and apologizing for how shitty I am and trying to do better.
Yeah that makes sense

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by A2 »

lol no.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:46 pm

In post 3731, Titus wrote:
In post 3722, A2 wrote:
In post 3717, Titus wrote:
In post 3714, dramonic wrote:I cant tell if Titus is poorly trying to emulate her townplay or just plays like a poor emulation of her townplay as scum.
This is still scum btw.

DRamonic BTD6 RC Narna DrC A2 (remote) and RC

Dollars to donuts at least 3 scum in there.
OMG ITS A TITUS!!!!

--
In post 3719, Narna wrote:
In post 3699, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 3697, Titus wrote:
In post 3695, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh you and Math can have all the discussion that you want I just wanted to have a read on her before I did this.

I love you Titus but bye.

VOTE: Titus
So this isn't about actually sorting me or seeing my process? It's about you trying to piss me off at Math because they have shit for reads, as usual. You've done nothing but try and turn the game against me since you got here. You said let's try and pretend each other town for awhile, but it was just not genuine was it. It's about making noise for BTD to hide in.

Fuck off.
<3<3<3<3<3 =]
I qant to be this post.
Yo
The fucker posts!

Hey
Do you have anything new to contribute to this game
or should I just powerlynch you?
OMG! IT'S AN ALISAE!

I'm going to bed so bad timing.
Titus in case you hadn't realized I'm not sure that you're scum. I'm just trying to hit you up with reaction tests because it feels like you are avoiding me otherwise.
Plug your nose on whatever dislike you have of me if town because if I can see that you're town I'll make up whatever frustration I've caused for you a hundredfold later. k?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3732, A2 wrote:
I'm too cute 4 u ;)

reeeee
It was scummy how?

A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by A2 »

In post 3738, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3732, A2 wrote:
I'm too cute 4 u ;)

reeeee
It was scummy how?
I don't buy that you were genuine interested in what RC was doing, I felt you were just looking for something to scumread him off of.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:48 pm

I loathe how ginngie has interacted with me this game
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by A2 »

I loathe RCs ability to read an Alisae
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3739, A2 wrote:
In post 3738, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3732, A2 wrote:
I'm too cute 4 u ;)

reeeee
It was scummy how?
I don't buy that you were genuine interested in what RC was doing, I felt you were just looking for something to scumread him off of.
So I'm not allowed to ask RC questions?
Remind me again Alisae, when was it the last time you defended RC out of the blue when I was talking to him? I can't see to remember the game, help me?
In post 3740, RadiantCowbells wrote:I loathe how ginngie has interacted with me this game
Well let's be honest with each other, I'm salty about your behaviour in biochem, you said you had no choice, I believed ya did. Nothing left to be said. Seeing you made me salty and bitter so I made aggravated pushes on you. Now that I've calmed down I've pretty much tried to work past us not working well together into working together somehow.
In post 3741, A2 wrote:I loathe RCs ability to read an Alisae
>_>

A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by A2 »

In post 3742, Ginngie wrote:So I'm not allowed to ask RC questions?
Remind me again Alisae, when was it the last time you defended RC out of the blue when I was talking to him? I can't see to remember the game, help me?
I never said you weren't allowed to ask him questions.
I just said that I thought you weren't really interested in your question and was moreso just looking for a way to scumread him at the time.
Tho tbh I like your response to what RC said and that makes me think I'm a dumbass so good jerb
/me finger guns
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Titus »

@RC, When you stop spamming and justify your reads, we'll have a conversation. Nothing you say enlightens me. So go throw whatever bullshit you need to cover your ass for lynching me when I was obvtown before you came in. I'm not avoiding you. I am avoiding crap.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 3744, Titus wrote:@RC, When you stop spamming and justify your reads, we'll have a conversation. Nothing you say enlightens me. So go throw whatever bullshit you need to cover your ass for lynching me when I was obvtown before you came in. I'm not avoiding you. I am avoiding crap.
This is a lot of cursing and shutting down RC's push on you by kicking screaming going "i don't wanna be scum read"

which actually what you're accusing RC of which is hilarious

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 3718, Titus wrote:Forgot QR there but who gives a fuck.
grats on naming half the playerlist. That is some profound insight
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3745, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3744, Titus wrote:@RC, When you stop spamming and justify your reads, we'll have a conversation. Nothing you say enlightens me. So go throw whatever bullshit you need to cover your ass for lynching me when I was obvtown before you came in. I'm not avoiding you. I am avoiding crap.
This is a lot of cursing and shutting down RC's push on you by kicking screaming going "i don't wanna be scum read"

which actually what you're accusing RC of which is hilarious
Great. See this is not what is happening at all but I am too tired for this crap. All I want to do is lynch scum and sort RC. This does nothing to further that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3746, dramonic wrote:
In post 3718, Titus wrote:Forgot QR there but who gives a fuck.
grats on naming half the playerlist. That is some profound insight
Yup. Lock scum there.

Half the playerlist is lock town to me is good fucking progress. But since it's ok to take potshots and not discuss anything...
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by A2 »