MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

i don't see anything specifically that says "BEEP BEEP PARTNERS LOCATED HERE" but there's nothing that disqualifies them either? like, gorny's leanscum on paul that he didn't try to do anything with is something i could definitely see as distancing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

So uhh I have to do a full reset here. We'll see what happens.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 568, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Mehh i dont know who to after

We messed up not getting more info D1.
hurrrr try looking in the mirror

(i was looking at your iso and was gonna write a big post but sleep is about to get the best of me here, sorry)

it's 4 am and i don't wanna put a ton of effort into a post but I don't like the way you acted starting at around 260-something (wherever it is you accused me of policy lynching and then waited for mjollnir to vote me before you did so yourself)

I also don't like the way you played the end of the day and i really don't like the way this day started though this could change very quickly. i'll go to sleep and hopefully tomorrow there'll be a big enough post by someone who's not as lazy as i am to get d2 going

therefore and in conclusion, for the way you acted d1, reacted to rc earlier today and other miscellaneous reasons:

FOS: NTRP
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:19 am

Post by Mjollnir »

Right, so given the flip and just how scummy that wagon was, my focus on finding scum today will be folk on his wagon. That wagon was almost guaranteed scum-driven, it would not surprise me given the speed it took off if both scum are on there.

That is not to say I will totally let off Locke and Gorny. Locke in particular I really want to see start to contribute more, I look at his ISO and I see basically no reads whatsoever, the only solid read he has given is a scumlean on Boon.

Locke
, I want you to start today by giving some opinions on the events of the previous day and giving your scum and town reads.

My main focus right now is to analyse everyone's interactions with Boon/TB and see if I can dredge up anything from that now that he has flipped town. A particular focus will be given on his wagon and the manner of which the various members joined and justified it. I am currently in the process of writing it out, I wanted to do this overnight but was fairly busy, and this probably won't be complete until sometime this weekend as I am also busy today and Friday with various things.
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Mjollnir »

Paul, you say that we messed up not getting more info Day 1, what info specifically do you feel we missed out on?

Also, what kind of reaction do you expect from ? Because it reads a little like you are asking Radiant how to get her to read you town.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:48 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

573 was sarcasm. from what i understood, radiant didnt see town!me waiting that long to hammer.

@mm4 what makes this different from the first game we played together were it took me forever to jump on board your lynch?
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:48 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

ebwop 572
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:50 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

as far as info we missed its litterally just interactions, reactions, etc. Had we left TB on the table as most likely lynch and gone after others we coulda seen their reactions then came back to kynch tb at end of the day
Mjollnir
Mjollnir
Goon
Mjollnir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:11 am

Post by Mjollnir »

Well I suppose the obvious question becomes if you feel that we could have done this, why did you hammer?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:30 am

I'm feeling a lot less confident that Mjollnir is town.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:42 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 583, Mjollnir wrote:Well I suppose the obvious question becomes if you feel that we could have done this, why did you hammer?
I caved....

Plus it didnt particularly matter as others woulda hammered
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:42 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 584, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm feeling a lot less confident that Mjollnir is town.
explain
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:46 am

I decided my reasons for townreading him were more shallow than my reasons for some of my lesser townreads.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:50 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 580, NotTheRealPaul wrote:573 was sarcasm. from what i understood, radiant didnt see town!me waiting that long to hammer.

@mm4 what makes this different from the first game we played together were it took me forever to jump on board your lynch?
not jumping on board =/= having intent for four days and slowrolling the fuck out of us all
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:55 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

also your reaction to me scumreading you was like super gross; you were basically like "you're not mislynching me mm" which was like
really weird
considering you weren't even scumreading me at the time- the kinda overconfident tone is really off for the time as well
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:18 am

Post by osuka »

In post 587, RadiantCowbells wrote:I decided my reasons for townreading him were more shallow than my reasons for some of my lesser townreads.
just to be clear - is it still a townlean?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:20 am

In a vacuum yes but there's only so many slots that can be town.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:53 am

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 588, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 580, NotTheRealPaul wrote:573 was sarcasm. from what i understood, radiant didnt see town!me waiting that long to hammer.

not jumping on board =/= having intent for four days and slowrolling the fuck out of us all
slowrolling?

I mean what did it matter? we got 4 extra days of discussion. We got a townies reads, so we know theyre genuine and can kinda work with em. Had I hammered when you wanted, we woulda had lost all of that.
mallowgeno
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
mallowgeno
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:59 am

Post by mallowgeno »

Vote Count 2.1
osuka
Locke113
NotTheRealPaul (1) - MarioManiac4
Mjollnir
Gorny
RadiantCowbells
MarioManiac4

The deadline to lynch for day 2 is August 2nd at 6PM EST ((expired on 2017-08-02 18:00:00))

With 7 alive it will take
to lynch
Last edited by mallowgeno on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:01 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

we didn't have 4 days of discussion tbh every time i checked the thread i was thinking "oh god why won't someone hammer already"
are you working with tb's reads? no? ok, glad we've got that sorted out.
the point is you had intent to hammer for ages and you were way too afraid to just do it
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Please continue and tell me how I felt.

I waited to give TB a chance. When it became obvious he wasnt explaining crap I said id hammer next day. Literally I dont get the problem. If I was cum why wouldnt I just let the wagon happen or declare intent and hammer quicker as you obviously wanted me too.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

ebwop scum*

lmao that typo
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Gorny »

I've been waiting a bit just to see what would be said at the start of day 2, I have some thoughts I want to share as well as people I will support a lynch vote on today (and the reasons I will vote.
In post 565, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hi sorry I am terrible at this game.

Sure you are...

Paul, how do you figure. I think we got about as much info as we could have gotten considering how the hammer went down.
In post 569, RadiantCowbells wrote:@NTRP, I feel like if you were actually town worried about getting in shit because of being late on a successful scum wagon, you would have actually hammered. Feels like you knew he was flipping town.

Claimed positions and actual positions don't seem to correlate.
@RC, would you have said the same if I had hammered instead? I was purposely waiting so that TB could have a chance to say something/explain himself/give reads or whatver. I could have hammered at any time and said I was going to give him a chance. Paul beat me to it. So had I hammered instead, would I be under the same sort of scrutiny?
In post 573, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: NotTheRealPaul
uhhhh yeah this guy took way too long to hammer
on rereading i think locke is town, i guess mjollnir is obvtown at this point and I townread in {osuka, rc}

Same comment as directed at RC - I was waiting also.
In post 577, osuka wrote:

hurrrr try looking in the mirror

(i was looking at your iso and was gonna write a big post but sleep is about to get the best of me here, sorry)

it's 4 am and i don't wanna put a ton of effort into a post but I don't like the way you acted starting at around 260-something (wherever it is you accused me of policy lynching and then waited for mjollnir to vote me before you did so yourself)

I also don't like the way you played the end of the day and i really don't like the way this day started though this could change very quickly. i'll go to sleep and hopefully tomorrow there'll be a big enough post by someone who's not as lazy as i am to get d2 going

therefore and in conclusion, for the way you acted d1, reacted to rc earlier today and other miscellaneous reasons:

FOS: NTRP
Eh, slow down there. You're the one that was driving the lynch wagon on TB, since he flipped town, that puts you on the top of my list of people to vote for, especially considering the way it all went down. TB wasn't posting as much as we all wanted, I'm not denying that. But, you seemed hell bent on getting him lynched, even after he said why he wasn't posting as much.
In post 578, Mjollnir wrote:Right, so given the flip and just how scummy that wagon was, my focus on finding scum today will be folk on his wagon. That wagon was almost guaranteed scum-driven, it would not surprise me given the speed it took off if both scum are on there.

That is not to say I will totally let off Locke and Gorny. Locke in particular I really want to see start to contribute more, I look at his ISO and I see basically no reads whatsoever, the only solid read he has given is a scumlean on Boon.

Locke
, I want you to start today by giving some opinions on the events of the previous day and giving your scum and town reads.

My main focus right now is to analyse everyone's interactions with Boon/TB and see if I can dredge up anything from that now that he has flipped town. A particular focus will be given on his wagon and the manner of which the various members joined and justified it. I am currently in the process of writing it out, I wanted to do this overnight but was fairly busy, and this probably won't be complete until sometime this weekend as I am also busy today and Friday with various things.
I thought the same thing (that the wagon was almost guaranteed scum driven.) I have two theories, either both scum were on the TB wagon, or one was and the other either was either voting for osuka, or did not vote at all.
In post 584, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm feeling a lot less confident that Mjollnir is town.
Its possible considering the vote on osuka, if you are right then he was trying to distance himself from the wagon on TB. I'm speculating though, not accusing.
In post 585, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 583, Mjollnir wrote:Well I suppose the obvious question becomes if you feel that we could have done this, why did you hammer?
I caved....

Plus it didnt particularly matter as others woulda hammered
Good point. I was one of the others who would have.
In post 594, MarioManiac4 wrote:we didn't have 4 days of discussion tbh every time i checked the thread i was thinking "oh god why won't someone hammer already"
the point is you had intent to hammer for ages and you were way too afraid to just do it
eh...

Would you have said the same thing to me had I dropped the hammer? I don't think he was afraid to do it. With as many days as we had left, if he was afraid, he would have likely just not voted or voted someone else.
In post 595, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Please continue and tell me how I felt.

I waited to give TB a chance. When it became obvious he wasnt explaining crap I said id hammer next day. Literally I dont get the problem. If I was cum why wouldnt I just let the wagon happen or declare intent and hammer quicker as you obviously wanted me too.
I felt the same way and even said so.
In post 596, NotTheRealPaul wrote:ebwop scum*

lmao that typo
ROFL

So the people I will support a lynch on today based on what happened the previous day and the lynch of now Town Confirmed TB:

1. Osuka - For the lynch wagon on TB.
2. MM4 - Seems like he's throwing NTRP under the bus for the the lynch of TB. Awfully scummy in my eyes.

People I might vote to lynch but could be convinced not to:

1. Mjollnir - for the reason that it's totally possible that one scum purposely stayed off TB's wagon. Since I'm discounting NTRP, Mjollnir is the only one left.

The rest, I'm not likely to vote for unless something major happens.

Also, if we have any PR's out there maybe today might be good to claim if it will help us nab a scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:56 pm

really like gorny's last post
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 594, MarioManiac4 wrote:we didn't have 4 days of discussion tbh every time i checked the thread i was thinking "oh god why won't someone hammer already"
In post 589, MarioManiac4 wrote:also your reaction to me scumreading you was like super gross; you were basically like "you're not mislynching me mm" which was like
really weird
considering you weren't even scumreading me at the time- the kinda overconfident tone is really off for the time as well
those echo some of my thoughts as to why I don't like how paul played the end of d1.
In post 597, Gorny wrote:Eh, slow down there. You're the one that was driving the lynch wagon on TB, since he flipped town, that puts you on the top of my list of people to vote for, especially considering the way it all went down. TB wasn't posting as much as we all wanted, I'm not denying that. But, you seemed hell bent on getting him lynched, even after he said why he wasn't posting as much.
he literally posted more about why he couldn't post than actually posted about anything else. To me that would've been a completely valid lynch on the basis of policy, in an universe where he wasn't unanimously scumread.

but wait a second

In post 597, Gorny wrote:So the people I will support a lynch on today based on what happened the previous day and the lynch of now Town Confirmed TB:

1. Osuka - For the lynch wagon on TB.
2. MM4 - Seems like he's throwing NTRP under the bus for the the lynch of TB. Awfully scummy in my eyes.
this is literally you calling someone out for throwing ntrp under the bus for tb's lynch train
and then throwing someone else under the bus for it

enqdngfamko4tp,aepr]6][;;ta4\\'zfgrjqopdmc,

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”