Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by Ginngie »

pagetop!
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4798, Titus wrote:Nope. I got a troll message from RC slot earlier in the game. I had no idea who sent it and basically me not being aware of it drove him bonkers.

It has zero to do with my wagon currently.
The fuck are you talking about
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by A2 »

Ginngie: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUD NOOOOOOOIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE
Ginngie: I MUST SCREAM

IN

EVERY

SINGLE

OH

MY

GOD

WILL

PEOPLE

HEAR

ME

EVENTUALLY
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

what?

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4791, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3756, Ginngie wrote:So not going to lie, upon reflection while I was strip mining in minecraft, I realized, mastina can soul read me whenever I roll scum and she's a queen (<3) , so like, RC thinking your scum actually holds a lot of weight because that reading relationship is something I can understand
Noted.
In post 4794, Titus wrote:Umm you're not scumreading Math but my reasons for TRing them are wrong? Or did we switch heads here?
Most of them are pretty inaccurate, yes.
In post 4797, Ginngie wrote:You yourself have been consistent in head turning reads that don't make sense.
So you're fine to discredit my reads generally as not making sense but won't actually engage on any of them substantively?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Ginngie »

There's no point in engaging with you tbh.

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

lmao savage
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4804, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4791, Ginngie wrote:
In post 3756, Ginngie wrote:So not going to lie, upon reflection while I was strip mining in minecraft, I realized, mastina can soul read me whenever I roll scum and she's a queen (<3) , so like, RC thinking your scum actually holds a lot of weight because that reading relationship is something I can understand
Noted.
In post 4794, Titus wrote:Umm you're not scumreading Math but my reasons for TRing them are wrong? Or did we switch heads here?
Most of them are pretty inaccurate, yes.
In post 4797, Ginngie wrote:You yourself have been consistent in head turning reads that don't make sense.
So you're fine to discredit my reads generally as not making sense but won't actually engage on any of them substantively?
Ok, so we both TR Math but you hate my reasons. At least that's something we agree on.

Let's back up here. What makes a read "genuine"?

If Ginngie and Creature off the table today, who would you vote for?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by 79 CE »

All the reasons you've given me for townreading you are nothings, Gin. I know from experience that you're unable to fake up reads as scum and that is what is lacking from your play and what I have repeatedly tried to get from you without success. All I see is you playing to what people want. I honestly don't believe that you can get through talking to me as scum and you've refused to talk to me all game. Don't see why that would ever be the case if you're town.
Aronis
Aronis
Just here for the Pagetop!
Aronis

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 4782, Ginngie wrote:
In post 4776, 79 CE wrote:You were discrediting RC's read; now you push it without issue. Both were scum!Titus. 1500 posts is irrelevant.
Oh god, I know you don't read this game now.

That post, was me telling RC she will not be able to do anything without giving reasons.

Also important to note, if you can't tell, RC and I don't exactly get along so I don't know if you'd be factoring that in but I hate everything that RC does when playing maf so :P

Also, with RC, it's important to note that under every read RC had, the only thing I ever wanted was one thing, for RC to give reasoning.

I made RC leave the game because he wouldn't give reasoning at all and I kept asking for reasons.
i can kind of agree and sympathize with this ginngie post

i guess there's a first time for everything
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4808, 79 CE wrote:All the reasons you've given me for townreading you are nothings, Gin. I know from experience that you're unable to fake up reads as scum and that is what is lacking from your play and what I have repeatedly tried to get from you without success. All I see is you playing to what people want. I honestly don't believe that you can get through talking to me as scum and you've refused to talk to me all game. Don't see why that would ever be the case if you're town.
If you ignore one more fucking time that I was sorting Titus to begin the game

and started the BTD wagon with my own thoughts then you can just be ignored for the rest of the game okay?

I'm done with your shit.

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 4800, Ginngie wrote:pagetop!
gj. i'm proud of you
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4806, Nosferatu wrote:lmao savage
You gonna be useful or just a spam filter I need to invent to slog through this thread?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4811, Aronis wrote:
In post 4800, Ginngie wrote:pagetop!
gj. i'm proud of you
Thank you, I was thinking of you when I did it

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 4802, A2 wrote:Ginngie: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUD NOOOOOOOIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE
Ginngie: I MUST SCREAM

IN

EVERY

SINGLE

OH

MY

GOD

WILL

PEOPLE

HEAR

ME

EVENTUALLY
Are you OK?
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4807, Titus wrote:Ok, so we both TR Math but you hate my reasons. At least that's something we agree on.

I don't hate your reasons, Titus, I just don't find them particularly relevant. What makes a read genuine is intangible; there is a level of thought that town have to go through in order to sort alignment that is absent from scum and that scum have to fake; there is a level of investment that town have in their reads and a level of critical engagement in their reads that scum have to fake - reading for whether those elements are present and have that depth is how you determine whether a read is genuine.

Creature is not off the table table; Creature is off the table forever.
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4815, 79 CE wrote:Creature is not off the table today; Creature is off the table forever.
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4810, Ginngie wrote:If you ignore one more fucking time that I was sorting Titus to begin the game

and started the BTD wagon with my own thoughts then you can just be ignored for the rest of the game okay?

I'm done with your shit.
Don't believe you couldn't have faked that as scum; I'm not ignoring it. Nor am I ignoring your involvement in the BTD wagon. You are more than capable of pushing wagons as scum. There are nearly 200 pages and that isn't enough. Don't know why you expect that it should be.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4815, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4807, Titus wrote:Ok, so we both TR Math but you hate my reasons. At least that's something we agree on.

I don't hate your reasons, Titus, I just don't find them particularly relevant. What makes a read genuine is intangible; there is a level of thought that town have to go through in order to sort alignment that is absent from scum and that scum have to fake; there is a level of investment that town have in their reads and a level of critical engagement in their reads that scum have to fake - reading for whether those elements are present and have that depth is how you determine whether a read is genuine.

Creature is not off the table table; Creature is off the table forever.
Good so we have Math and Creature as town.

Some players don't play at all with critical thought. Good logical thinkers think about their own inherent biases and what flaws they can have. Town can just not critically think and troll. I've done some "because I felt like it" moments. This sounds more like how you are projecting town should play versus how we actually do.

Now, Bulbazak, he's town too right?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aronis
Aronis
Aronis

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Aronis »

In post 4816, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4815, 79 CE wrote:Creature is not off the table today; Creature is off the table forever.
no wonder ginngie is avoiding engaging with you now
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 4817, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4810, Ginngie wrote:If you ignore one more fucking time that I was sorting Titus to begin the game

I'm done with your shit.
Don't believe you couldn't have faked that as scum; I'm not ignoring it. Nor am I ignoring your involvement in the BTD wagon. You are more than capable of pushing wagons as scum. There are nearly 200 pages and that isn't enough. Don't know why you expect that it should be.
Hey gin, you can't fake reads as scum.

Hey gin, I think you can fake that read as scum.

Bye.

79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4818, Titus wrote:Some players don't play at all with critical thought. Good logical thinkers think about their own inherent biases and what flaws they can have. Town can just not critically think and troll. I've done some "because I felt like it" moments. This sounds more like how you are projecting town should play versus how we actually do.

Titus, you already have my reads. Please update yourself on my ISO so that you don't have to ask these pointless questions. I do not townread Bulba. I'm not projecting how town should play; that would be a selective interpretation of my post.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by A2 »

Can I hammer something now?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4817, 79 CE wrote:

I'm done with your shit.
Ginggie has major tonal shift as scum. I've never seen him get passionately angry as scum, and here he has.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4821, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4818, Titus wrote:Some players don't play at all with critical thought. Good logical thinkers think about their own inherent biases and what flaws they can have. Town can just not critically think and troll. I've done some "because I felt like it" moments. This sounds more like how you are projecting town should play versus how we actually do.

Titus, you already have my reads. Please update yourself on my ISO so that you don't have to ask these pointless questions. I do not townread Bulba. I'm not projecting how town should play; that would be a selective interpretation of my post.
I'm asking for clarification because your responses have been clear as mud to me. I thought your hydra was scumreading Math, but I find it's just a nitpick because I'm agreeing for the wrong reasons. I'm trying to figure out why you're attacking obvious town and unable to have anyone reach you at all so we can end this day with a BTD scumflip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”