dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4825 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4815, 79 CE wrote:reading for whether those elements are present and have that depth is how you determine whether a read is genuine.
. . .
So then WHY AREN'T YOU ON TITUS?
HER READS ARE LITERALLY PAPER THIN
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4826 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4820, Ginngie wrote:Hey gin, you can't fake reads as scum.

Hey gin, I think you can fake that read as scum.

Bye.
Honey that's not what I'm saying. You can make very convincing cases as scum; that's not quite what I see as going through a read.
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4827 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4824, Titus wrote:I'm asking for clarification because your responses have been clear as mud to me. I thought your hydra was scumreading Math, but I find it's just a nitpick because I'm agreeing for the wrong reasons. I'm trying to figure out why you're attacking obvious town and unable to have anyone reach you at all so we can end this day with a BTD scumflip.
No one is talking to me except you; not sure how anyone can reach me if they don't talk. I was scumreading Math; I'm not anymore. You seem not to have read the part of the thread where that happened?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4828 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4671, Titus wrote:Bodyguard, my job is to die to prevent obvtown from dying. Don't really care if it's by lynch or by nightkill.
Why did you claim Titus?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4829 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by dramonic »

because she's scum.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4830 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4825, dramonic wrote:. . .
So then WHY AREN'T YOU ON TITUS?
HER READS ARE LITERALLY PAPER THIN
Do you actually know what her reads are?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4831 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

Yes, shes posted the same bullshit list several times now
I'm a hoot
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4832 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4829, dramonic wrote:because she's scum.
Uhm this like makes her even more obvTown.

Honestly I had a strong hunch based on light posts so like seriously. Bodyguard is something never claimed by scum because it only sets a ticking time bomb on her slot. Like how are people still scumreading Titus?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4833 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

well we're not all idiots.
I'm a hoot
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4834 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4828, MathBlade wrote:
In post 4671, Titus wrote:Bodyguard, my job is to die to prevent obvtown from dying. Don't really care if it's by lynch or by nightkill.
Why did you claim Titus?
Because I'm bored. The game is solved and I'm just waiting for players to catch up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4835 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

sorry mastin, pain + medication + frustration
I'm a hoot
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4836 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ginngie 79CE stop shouting at each other. This is a game of communication with the thread. You're not going to get the other to say they are scum so like drop it? Trying to convince the other person to say they are scum is futile.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4837 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4827, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4824, Titus wrote:I'm asking for clarification because your responses have been clear as mud to me. I thought your hydra was scumreading Math, but I find it's just a nitpick because I'm agreeing for the wrong reasons. I'm trying to figure out why you're attacking obvious town and unable to have anyone reach you at all so we can end this day with a BTD scumflip.
No one is talking to me except you; not sure how anyone can reach me if they don't talk. I was scumreading Math; I'm not anymore. You seem not to have read the part of the thread where that happened?
I didn't see that no. There's a few days where I was basically prod dodging though. So it would help to see where we agree and disagree...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4838 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 4834, Titus wrote:
Why did you claim Titus?
Because I'm bored. The game is solved and I'm just waiting for players to catch up.
for once you are correct
I'm a hoot
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4839 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4834, Titus wrote:
Why did you claim Titus?
K talk with me. I don't scumread dramonic. Catch me up on why dramonic and Rauth are scum. I think Ginngie or Creature are much more likely scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4840 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4836, MathBlade wrote:Ginngie 79CE stop shouting at each other. This is a game of communication with the thread. You're not going to get the other to say they are scum so like drop it? Trying to convince the other person to say they are scum is futile.
I haven't been shouting. If you're reading my posts that way you're not reading them correctly. I am sorry that Ginnige is frustrated but I don't know what to do about that shy of giving up any attempt at sorting her.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4841 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:37 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3091, dramonic wrote:town: bulb, kelv, ging, rauth, QR, math
mehtown: btd, cirno, vedith,
mehscum: CE, texcat, a2
scum: titus, aronis, creature

yay for wasting time
In post 3093, dramonic wrote:my primary scumread is voting btd.
mehtown is not "townread". It's "well, there has to be more town so these are likelier town than the other meh"
In post 3097, dramonic wrote:
In post 3096, MathBlade wrote:I think I may still be tipsy slightly but scum could have factional abilities so there is no confirmed scum in light.

The odds of all scum being in one color at the start of the game are 4%. Based on this math there is almost a certainty there is a scum in light and a scum in dark. This is much more reliable to me than anyone who claims to have not protected their target someone who also says they did something to save Snarky's life and Creature's wtf.

As far as I am concerned there is a scum in light and a scum in dark and I am voting BTD6 because BTD6 is my scumread. It isn't antitown to insist we consider everything.
That is a lot of words to say nothing even remotely useful.
Please go sober up.
In post 3114, dramonic wrote:
In post 3112, Rautherdir wrote:Well let me start this off:

Mathblade: Not sure scum would have been that opposed to Titus's plan. Do not plan on lynching today.
Titus: I don't trust you. But I also don't know you well enough to say whether you would pull this move as scum or as town.
Ginngie: I don't plan on lynching you.
Creature: Not sure why you felt you needed to say you targeted Snarky.
QuantumRadius: I don't really understand other players scumreads on you. I do wish you participated more now that the whole fake rolecop guilty thing is over though.
BTD6_maker: I looked, and I can tell you don't post often in very many of your games. I'm not entirely sure what your posting record in this game is indicative of.
Frosted Kelvin Bran: The switch over here was WIFOM. I would rather not lynch you today.
So the conclusion is...
nothing at all?
In post 4125, dramonic wrote:Titus, mathblade, aronis, vedith.

Seriously how is btd not conftown by now? We're just missing bulba
In post 4129, dramonic wrote:
In post 4126, Titus wrote:
In post 4125, dramonic wrote:Titus, mathblade, aronis, vedith.

Seriously how is btd not conftown by now? We're just missing bulba
Because BTD has you hard defending him and doing nothing. If we weren't lynching in light today, I'd be voting you.
If you were town you wouldn't care.
It's amazing how you have no awareness of your own play.
In post 3205, dramonic wrote:
In post 2, mastina wrote:In addition to possessing a personal power, each mafia player possesses a personal factional boon, an additional scum power they hold access to while in the Light.
Its in the mechanics.
Selected posts by Dram where he insults your capabilities as a player to defend BTD, his defense of BTD whenever anyone tries to put pressure on him.

His entire ISO is nothing more than distancing from my scumpool, protecting BTD and insulting town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4842 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4837, Titus wrote:I didn't see that no. There's a few days where I was basically prod dodging though. So it would help to see where we agree and disagree...
Mathblade
Creature
QuantumRadius
texcat
Aronis

A2
Ginngie
Titus
Nosferatu
Rautherdir
Vedith

dramonic
BTD6_maker

TheWayItEnds
Bulbazak
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4843 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4840, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4836, MathBlade wrote:Ginngie 79CE stop shouting at each other. This is a game of communication with the thread. You're not going to get the other to say they are scum so like drop it? Trying to convince the other person to say they are scum is futile.
I haven't been shouting. If you're reading my posts that way you're not reading them correctly. I am sorry that Ginnige is frustrated but I don't know what to do about that shy of giving up any attempt at sorting her.
Fine stop having a page or two with no one else posting. It isn't productive when I am trying to read and I see both of you repeating what feels like the same damn thing. Your post can wait 10 minutes and if it can't it better have why in it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4844 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4842, 79 CE wrote:
In post 4837, Titus wrote:I didn't see that no. There's a few days where I was basically prod dodging though. So it would help to see where we agree and disagree...
Mathblade
Creature
QuantumRadius
texcat
Aronis

A2
Ginngie
Titus
Nosferatu
Rautherdir
Vedith

dramonic
BTD6_maker

TheWayItEnds
Bulbazak
Ok why are TWIE and Bulba scumread? Why is Aronis so high? Why are you spending so much time fighting with Ginngie and calling him scum when he's higher than your others? Like I cannot follow you at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4845 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by A2 »

Can I hammer something now?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4846 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Titus So? I am a shitty forum Town player. I am better face to face just let me play f2f and everyone else play forum right? (This question is obviously a joke and a reference to Cali Meet)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4847 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4846, MathBlade wrote:@Titus So? I am a shitty forum Town player. I am better face to face just let me play f2f and everyone else play forum right? (This question is obviously a joke and a reference to Cali Meet)
I think this joke went over my head.

My issue is Dram's discredit of you. He's all for you when you're spouting insane theories like bus driver that keep the town talking about mechanics but when you talk reads, he talks about only your failings as a player, which you have them but he's picking and choosing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

79 CE
79 CE
Goon
79 CE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4848 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by 79 CE »

In post 4844, Titus wrote:Ok why are TWIE and Bulba scumread? Why is Aronis so high? Why are you spending so much time fighting with Ginngie and calling him scum when he's higher than your others? Like I cannot follow you at all.
Gin is a GIRL.
I don't believe I called Gin scum and fighting wasn't my intention; I was trying to talk to her and get her to talk to me so that I can know whether she's town or not but she didn't understand my positions and just talked at me and past me the whole way and there's not a whole lot I can do to control that until she calms down.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4849 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah...That's like everyone Titus.

I have good games like Elemental Trinity (after getting rid of Transcend who gahhh) I got fear killed.

But then I have games like Civ (which was so bad I hate talking about it).

So I get insults every game. Insulting me is NAI not helpful but NAI.

Like I don't see how insulting a player's reads or thought processes is scummy both alignments do it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”