Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:53 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

In post 1016, A2 wrote:Except the thing is
if he was town
I probably woulda townread him already
and I don't care about his posts at all
and has he even been scumhunting???????????
You wouldn't townread me if you're scum, of course.

--
In post 1026, A2 wrote:if Keyen was town
I am like
pretty sure I would be townreading him by now because he would have wrote something I care about
Aww too bad you're scum this game, Ali. I think I might actually scumread you for the same reason how you scumread me: If you were town, I would've probably townread you too. Also can you please link me a game where I'm town and I was all into scumhunting? I feel like all my games either town or scum doesn't involve a 100% scumhunting.

I think Cabd and Ali would make sense to partner together if they were scum. Feels like Cabd went to Alisae, which is his scumbuddy, when he couldn't partner with his wife. I actually want to say that P_A could be scum, but she's too town to be scum.

--
Hmmm
I was into this game because there are fun people around like you, Ali, but what happened now? You rolled scum this game?

--
In post 1074, Priscila wrote:Well... I'll just go back to my yuri then...
Is Yuri a pokemon?

--
In post 1083, RadiantCowbells wrote:Please don't let Vecna be kicked out of the dance to dance with key :(
It's okay to not like me, RC.
But this actually has a point.
Vecna is a more asset to town than me.

--
In post 1090, Firebringer wrote:Is everyone going to act like an ass to me because I scumread them?
They act like an ass to you because you state your scumreads without any explanation afterwards.

--
In post 1100, RadiantCowbells wrote:honestly I'm not but me getting called scum by everyone and everyone trying to leave my townreads out of the dance makes me very uninterested in trying to sort people.
You don't need to be self-centered when playing mafia games.

--
In post 1103, Dunnstral wrote:I am doing good. Excited for my pt!

A2, giga, and priscilla are all scummy. I think they all deserve death
Why is giga scum?

--
In post 1106, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1103, Dunnstral wrote:I am doing good. Excited for my pt!

A2, giga, and priscilla are all scummy. I think they all deserve death
your scumreads suck
Dunn is town even if I agree with this
The only part I only agree with his scumread is Alisae

--
In post 1109, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:how is priscilla scummy

and deadass how am i obvious scum lmfaooooooooooo
You're not scum

--
In post 1137, A2 wrote:
In post 1112, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 955, A2 wrote:Hey Giggles
You should just take like
a tiny bit more effort
when reading me
because 90% of the time
you're wrong.

Just a recomendation

Because like
the only time you really correctly read me as town
was when you were scum imo.
i correctly scumread you as scum in xyzzys game

and my scumread of you isnt even that strong? what have you done that's town?

you're not at all fazed by p_a's tr on you?
Um
it's an early game TR
am I supposed to be fazed by that shit?
Giga, let's dance together and destroy Alisae.

--
In post 1139, A2 wrote:Then you clearly have 0 understanding of my play.
This is not the Alisae I know

--
In post 1142, RadiantCowbells wrote:dunn please you're so scummy it hurts.
He's not lol

and
In post 1143, Dunnstral wrote:still can't lynch me
BURN :P
--
In post 1156, A2 wrote:Cowbells how much would you like to wagon a Dunnstral?
I would LOVE a Dunnstral wagon.
Eww no

--
In post 1162, A2 wrote:Yeah we can do Dunfucko and then I'ma just Powerwagon Keyen and/or Fire after that.
Fire can we wagon Alisae

--
In post 1163, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:keyen is obvtown stop
Don't worry giga, Ali is scum this game, and we need to work together to destroy her

--
In post 1165, A2 wrote:Okay Giggles
connect the dots for me
because I clearly do not get it.
If Mafia is real life
Scum's way of thinking is not clear
because they kill people
and that's very bad
like you are rn

--
In post 1171, A2 wrote:Ya know what
I'ma just lurk till we start doing the thing where we lynch people and I get my hood with Cabd.
Pce
This is clearly scum trying to be town.

--
In post 1172, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1165, A2 wrote:Okay Giggles
connect the dots for me
because I clearly do not get it.
have you ever seen scum keyen before?

think about players like creature who just are really bad at scum and cant fake a thought process so they get really nervous and dont do anything or implode in thread kind of

thats scum!keyen too

hes capable of playing it up and reading like newbtown but it generally doesnt last since he almost never comes up with substantial reads. i'm seeing thoughts and i'm seeing effort even if it's passive
This is one of the reason why you should partner with me because you can read me right.

--
In post 1190, A2 wrote:Cabd and Me are friends
but our pairing formed naturally.
YEAH BECAUSE YOU PLANNED IT TOGETHER
stahp alisae stahp

--
In post 1199, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah I wish Hebi was not the conftown.

tbh I wish it was me so I could loldictator the pairings and end the game in 3 rl days.
This game would be terrible if that is because it will end in a scum win for sure

--
In post 1205, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:we can dance together inspired by jealousy
I'll protest when you two partners together

--
In post 1213, Priscila wrote:
Then let's take to the floor, GBT!
I FEEL VERY HURT

--
In post 1215, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:
In post 1213, Priscila wrote:
Then let's take to the floor, GBT!
screams internally

i want to dance with all three of my options kms
IS THIS A YES

--
In post 1232, Priscila wrote:GBT we're both friendless, let's form a new friendship and be happy together.
STOP MANIPULATING GIGABYTE

--
In post 1257, RadiantCowbells wrote:That's your scumbloc?

Mind leaving Key out of it then?

I don't think Key is scum ftr but
But you dislike me and that's very okay

--
In post 1262, hebichan wrote:Key hasn't really been engaged with the game at all.
Sorry
School is hard sometimes
and I need to prioritize school first
and the only time I can play Mafia is my free time
so I'm desperate to read the game without actually giving any thoughts.
I'm more active on Friday and Saturday.

--
In post 1270, Firebringer wrote:Giga/Priscilla good pair.
I disagree

--

Seriously
if Vecna is just a lady, we could pair, and Giga and Priscila could pair together.

--
In post 1287, Vecna wrote:
In post 1163, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i want dan's thoughts not yours raybells.

pedit: keyen is obvtown stop
Im just gonna come out here and say this......

Even knowing that hes like my direct confrontation for a partnering, and itll look iffy for me to say so......

But of the 5 remaining players I think Keyen should be left out because at least theres a little chance he flips scum. His lasts few posts seem to be a little too "in the grain, and buddy-buddying".

Still think he's most likely town, but id prefer the person to be left out to be Keyen, or maaaaybe Dan because he doesnt seem as active.

Priscilla, Maxous and me will probably add more to the game - even though Maxous and Priscilla are probably going to be slightly stubborn persons to argue with.
If I hurt the game with my lack of contribution, I'd be fine being left out though it will hurt town and my feelings.

--

Maxous scumreads are shit loool
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
keyenpeydee
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
keyenpeydee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:06 am

Post by keyenpeydee »

It sucks that I'm more active when people are inactive.
Show
Games that I modded:

|| Mini Normal 1848 || The Hogwarts Mafia || Valentine's Day || The Divergent Series || Another Mafia || Cities & Beaches || Moonlight || 13 Reasons Why ||

Get to know a Keyenpeydee!

"Cause a queen is what I embody."
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Vecna »

I know that feeling
Mint Berry Crunch
Mint Berry Crunch
Goon
Mint Berry Crunch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Mint Berry Crunch »

In post 1100, RadiantCowbells wrote:honestly I'm not but me getting called scum by everyone and everyone trying to leave my townreads out of the dance makes me very uninterested in trying to sort people.
What's your full reads?
Any change on LLD?
In post 1215, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:i want to dance with all three of my options kms
This feels forced.
You're not going to be discussing in the PT. Who do you town read the most of the 3 or trust to read?

And to confirm. I'd only pair with Venca given the option of Venca and Key.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:00 am

Post by ActionDan »

GBT, with regard to your observation in post 610 it's quite reasonable to raise eyebrows at. I did too. I think it was the only thing, or at least, the only somewhat important thing, I disagreed with in P_A's posts. I didn't make the jump to considering that scummy though and in the context of my overall holistic read I've compartmentalized it as a minor blot on her posting record.

---

Out of the remaining gentleman, I want to leave Key out. I don't find him explicitly scummy per se, but between posts 977 and 1350 the thoughts expressed are all tripping over each other. Examples abound: in 977 Key is convinced Dunn and MariaR slots are town but still casts doubt by both quoting a post of Dunn's to question its intent and also abdicating some responsibility for the read by wanting them to sort it out in the Pt; The read on Cabd meanders throughout both posts from scummy to maybe town to scummy again with the only new input being a scum read on A2 and an associative tell based on that which is not a sound one in any case; the scum read on A2 itself supposedly comes from the fact Key hadn't developed a town read on the slot but it's quite clear that it's pushback from A2 not town reading Key first and deciding that he should be the one to go.

On that last point I would agree with A2 that 977 and now imo 1350 don't contain evidence of scum hunting.

---

I will probably make a proposal later tonight. Of the unpaired girls other than hebichan, and of the girls in general, my strongest town reads are P_A and GBT, by far. I will probably propose to one of hebichan or P_A since both have expressed a desire for me to do so and GBT has other stronger feelings towards other gentlemen. I know Key is one of them but it's not my place to take away the responsibility for that decision from GBT. There's other things like Hebichan not liking Vecna and Priscila probably going to blow up on P_A if it happens but I'm not the type to meddle in these calls.

I also can bet that once I do propose, it will likely create a cascade effect and things may be going quicker than you'd think. So this is a warning and an advisement to air what you will soon.

cut. I strongly advise all unpaired girls to try and pair if possible. you can be choosy, but pair.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:39 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 1354, ActionDan wrote:GBT, with regard to your observation in post 610 it's quite reasonable to raise eyebrows at. I did too. I think it was the only thing, or at least, the only somewhat important thing, I disagreed with in P_A's posts. I didn't make the jump to considering that scummy though and in the context of my overall holistic read I've compartmentalized it as a minor blot on her posting record.

---

Out of the remaining gentleman, I want to leave Key out. I don't find him explicitly scummy per se, but between posts 977 and 1350 the thoughts expressed are all tripping over each other. Examples abound: in 977 Key is convinced Dunn and MariaR slots are town but still casts doubt by both quoting a post of Dunn's to question its intent and also abdicating some responsibility for the read by wanting them to sort it out in the Pt; The read on Cabd meanders throughout both posts from scummy to maybe town to scummy again with the only new input being a scum read on A2 and an associative tell based on that which is not a sound one in any case; the scum read on A2 itself supposedly comes from the fact Key hadn't developed a town read on the slot but it's quite clear that it's pushback from A2 not town reading Key first and deciding that he should be the one to go.

On that last point I would agree with A2 that 977 and now imo 1350 don't contain evidence of scum hunting.

---

I will probably make a proposal later tonight. Of the unpaired girls other than hebichan, and of the girls in general, my strongest town reads are P_A and GBT, by far. I will probably propose to one of hebichan or P_A since both have expressed a desire for me to do so and GBT has other stronger feelings towards other gentlemen. I know Key is one of them but it's not my place to take away the responsibility for that decision from GBT. There's other things like Hebichan not liking Vecna and Priscila probably going to blow up on P_A if it happens but I'm not the type to meddle in these calls.

I also can bet that once I do propose, it will likely create a cascade effect and things may be going quicker than you'd think. So this is a warning and an advisement to air what you will soon.

cut. I strongly advise all unpaired girls to try and pair if possible. you can be choosy, but pair.

Can you ask me to dance already? I hate to beg, but really.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Cabd »

I support Dan making it to the next stage. Especially after 1354; 'das town.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Vecna »

aye, more solid posts from dan that i can only agree on.

we still need to find someone to pair with mintberry though. my personal preference would be for it to be maxous and have that pair also commit mostly to the general thread. aslo then priscilla goes with pa, and dan with hebbi - and we leave key out in the cold, there seems to be the most consensus on that.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1350, keyenpeydee wrote:if Vecna is just a lady, we could pair, and Giga and Priscila could pair together.
What?
Are u paying attention or is this some sort of hypothetical for no reason?
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:24 am

Post by A2 »

I have so many fucking problems with Key's wall
like oh my fucking god you should actually read that shit ya know.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Cabd »

By the way, LLD.

You've told me many a time in the past that my scumgame sucks or was just me being lucky/etc.

So I'm taking this death tunnel as a sign of begrudging respect for it, however misplaced it might be.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Firebringer »

So ur saying you suck right now?
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Hey fire can I get some insight

is A2 usually a player that seems like they're personally attacking players in their every post
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Nope.
I am wondering if that's just persona of this alt for Alisae or just frustration because of alignment.
But scum Alisae doesn't even act like this soooo

Probably persona?
Show

Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Priscila »

I am not going to walk out on PA unless the game needs me to. I am certainly not going to do in the first dance.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:51 pm

Post by Priscila »

What's amusing to me is that ActionDan's posts are actually easier to fake as scum and yet he is more townread. It is really too bad I didn't roll scum because I could be partnered with Hebi right now if I had and this game would be a cakewalk.
:P
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Priscila »

(No offense, Hebichan.)
Tão forte e tão fragil.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

you're always gonna be my scum partner <3
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Firebringer »

What's with Priscilla and Maria love fest
Show

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1368, Firebringer wrote:What's with Priscilla and Maria love fest
Once you go to the war you see things and can never go back
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by Priscila »

In post 1367, MariaR wrote:you're always gonna be my scum partner <3
No matter what we're scum together forever and so town no town can deny us the alignment in hearts. <3
Tão forte e tão fragil.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by ActionDan »

I thought about it here and there today, but I'm opting for the simpler game with confirmed town.

And so. With that.

May I have this moondance with you, Hebichan?
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Moon dance is too hard. Pick a different song!
Show

Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Priscila »

ActionDan is scum.
Tão forte e tão fragil.
Priscila
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Priscila
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:29 pm

Post by Priscila »

GBT is also probably scum ftr, their scumhunting shows no signs of struggling to actually read alignment.
Tão forte e tão fragil.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”