Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by Maestro »

I'll be V/LA this weekend (including Friday, when I'll be on a bus all day) and semi-LA until August 15th. Meaning I'll be hopping in once a day at least, but not online for extended periods of time.

Noted.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Maestro »

Also, basically not moving my vote this phase. No need when this is exactly the scumFykus os 1919's MyLo. At least that game was helpful for one thing - you should work on being a little more consistent across your games in activity; the attempts at appeasing the townbloc just come off as desperation, ditto the tunnel on me.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Maestro »

Wait when did you vote Vecna
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Maestro »

In post 2756, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Vecna
In post 2757, Fykus wrote:VOTE: vecna

hey gamma, whatd you think about my case on maestro? specifically the part where he deliberately left vecna out of his read list?
LOL nvm took me all of two seconds to find the post where you opportunistically vote with the claimed cop-variant and simultaneously ask him to give you warm fuzzies about your other top scumread (I assume?) who you just made your first shitty big-boy mafia player case on :lol: #buddybuddybuddy
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'd rather lynch Vecna within Vecna/Fykus
There's a very low chance Fykus is mafia RB and if possible I'd like to get rid of that.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2799, Tchill13 wrote:I still don't know if I believe klazams claim. If vedith/perfect fifth is slum then that's a tactical replace... Not cool lol. Fykus I'll iso you more and look into if you can do anything. It seems like more people are voting vecna right now anyways. I'd really like to see klazam hard claim. I could see a scenario where vecna, Klazam is the scum team and klazam just made a good fake claim.
Why do people keep saying this? The slot replaced out claiming it got too wound up over the game (which is true, vedith did get very wound up, which is a scum-claim for Vedith fyi). How is it tactical to replace out there? There was no real pressure on it, ive been the only one pressuring it all game pretty much. And if you check Vedith's profile you'll see he is happily playing other games still.

The only other 2 people that were somehow coming around to Vedith maybe being scum where Keyser and Deasvail - both who ended up dead shortly after (although for deas he probably wasnt the target).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2787, Gamma Emerald wrote:There's the fact that puts scum in a corner, meaning they will try to fight it.
It also puts town in a corner if its a fake-claim, much the same way as your claim does.

Having proper town-motivated reasons to be questioning a claim is healthy, and needed. Thats why im pointing out that my reasons for concern (the power balance between town and scum, klazam not even being suspicious of your claim even though that means there were 2 pr claims that can get guilties which is really hard to balance around) - and these reasons come from town, as evidenced by the exact same way titus was asking the questions.

You are correct scum might try to shade pr claims, but they would go about it in a different way and have way less solid motivation.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 2794, Gamma Emerald wrote:Klazam Vecna is a much better vote for now.
You keep saying this, yet you have no good reasoning for it. Do some damn work and check my iso for other games. Theres 2 scum games in there, and a lot of town games. I feel the difference between them is rather large. It would also be helpfull if Titus would finally chime in and say some stuff here.

At any rate, from your POV Gamma, its me and Maestro right? With an offchance of it being me + fykus or Sargtacos or w/e.

If I was scum and I'd know that both your and Klazam's claim are truthfull and that everyone is onto me, I wouldnt be putting in as much effort because id know its a last cause pretty much allready.

However im not, which is why im trying to wrong this error in your head that im somehow scum.

.....Still noone in the scumpool even looking at the Vedith slot fyi, just weak attempts at deflecting.

--> Just putting that out there again, both Fykus and Maestro are completely unwilling to even look at Vedith for some super-odd reason.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

And once again, Vedith is the scum roleblocker. Its pretty damn obvious in the way the slot has been bussing.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Fykus »

In post 1407, Vecna wrote:Ive like read/skimmed the first 21 pages and im so goddamn confused why everyone is townreaading Keyser soze the ultimate artificial scumlord.

Like, give me a gun and id shoot him straight in the taint without a second of hesitation.
Found this in his ISO - he rode keyser hard all day 1 and then keyser was night killed night 1.
In post 2049, Vecna wrote:How the game currently feels to me, even though im not very involved and cant find myself caring a great deal (mainly because everyone seems to feel totally different about things than I do):
1 scum in
Creative
vs Maestro

1 scum in
Tchil
vs
Gamma emerald
vs
Fykus

1 scum being Vedith.

Sergtacos seems like very obvious town to me. He might play like a tool, but that doesnt mean like he's scum. Most of his play seems very genuine so far. Still not getting the scumreads here, same as I didnt understand at all how people could scumread Mulch.
It feels to me that vecna is trying to hide maestro in his reads but kind of implicating tacos incase he gets lynched so that when we go looking for associatives we'll see his constant read of taco the whole game and assume that its him.

Some of his bigger posts also seem pretty waffley.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Post by Fykus »

Whatever happens, we'll be able to confirm whether klazam is a PR tomorrow either way. Whether that be by result or by his death tonight, we'll know if he made it up or not.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

Exactly Fykus, I rode Vedith and Keyser hard all of day1.....and then Keyser ends up dead to show how wrong about my reads.

Kind of convenient dont you think?

Also, you of all people confusing me of waffling is kind of a big joke.

Fykus all your posts dont even show that youre genuinely trying to read my slot. You dont try to read motivation in my posts, or are even wondering why im stating things. Youre just trying to find reasons as to why I could be scum, and youre looking for more ammunition to use against me. Im not saying town never does that, but if youre actually town here you need to have a more objective mind.

As for the Creative vs Maestro thing, they have both been near unreadable for the entire game, and have been lurking the entire game. Thats terrible scum strategy, and one thatll never win games. That alone, makes for enough justification why I can never be scum here with Maestro. 3 people lurking out the game as scum? I would never stand for it. And again ill refer to my other games as scum for proof on that.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Fykus »

so then whos vediths partner?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by Fykus »

sell me on the vedith slot lynch
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ive been trying to sell you on that pretty much all game (yes im stubborn, i know).

Im not 100% certain about the partner. id say its like the following:
60% its maestro
30% its you (Fykus)
5% its Sergtacos
4.9% its Klazam with a good fakeclaim
0.1% its Gamma Emerald if all the stars alligned for the scum team on having them rolecop Deasvail N1 so they could make it believable they were hitting for a protective PR N2.

Dont think this game has bastard elements so I guess we can rule out fake inno's on people due to a lawyer or godfather
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

Thats why I believe both PR's should be on Sergtacos tonight, no matter the lynch for auto.

If Vedith flips town, and theres an inno on sergtaco (probably wont go through) it would mean one of the PR claims is fake. I dont think this is at all likely in this stage though.

Lynching Vedith today in my mind is like a 90% chance to give us auto-win (In other words, wake the fuck up dreamy fuckers).

Vedithslot should be todays lynch because Sergtacos has been super-town all game, and the probability that one of the PR claims being fake is reasonably low here I feel. I know im town, and I know both Fykus and Maestro have been trying to lynch eachother for quite some time so that pairing is unlikely. The only logical and reasonable conclusion is; LYNCH VEDITH's SLOT.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by Klazam »

What was my thoughts regarding Vedith now? i cant recall... Im getting convinced by vecna here right now. Will look back and decide later.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

In post 2727, Maestro wrote:Why do ppl keep assuming scum have an RB? did I miss something?
Hello guys I'm back.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Ok uh why is that quote there lmfao
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:47 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

This entire game I had Vecna in my town list ishhhhh, not ever in my scum list.

I do believe there is a scum on Mulch's wagon. I mean, what kind of scum wouldn't grab that lynch opportunity?

For me it narrows it down to Fykus, Vedith, and Klazam. I'm still eh on Klazam.

@Klazam, when are you gonna hard claim? In what situation? Today? Or D4?

What is the game situation right now guys? We all need to come up what can happen and what will happen because of it.

There's 2 scums alive meaning how many more days can we last? We need to be careful and think this through.
Sergtacos
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Sergtacos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Sergtacos »

Also, I want Titus and TB to step up.
Klazam
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Klazam
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Klazam »

In post 2820, Sergtacos wrote:@Klazam, when are you gonna hard claim? In what situation? Today? Or D4?
Tomorrow.

TB is vedith, fyi.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2823 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Fykus »

klazam will claim tomorrow if hes not dead because he will have a result to tell us.

8 alive, 2 scum, so thats 6 town.

i think tomorrow will be mylo if we lynch town today?
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2824 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:03 am

Post by Fykus »

also tacos you need to go back and read through from whereever you last read. theres some important shit you may have missed.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”