Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1076, Scorpious wrote:Right now its a toss up between you,Alban and mm4
How Mario, and you need to give me the posts you don't like about me. And why don't you scumread Awesome, and why do you townread Llama?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:26 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Yay theory! This is really my favorite part of the game so there are a few reasons:

1) There are only eleven players. If it was 3:8 to start, town only has three mislynches. Town needs 50% lynch accuracy. Not happening unless pretty much everyone else who is town is an IC or all in a giant mason group or something like that.
2) Vigs are anti-town (trying to balance game wise). In normal games that include a vig, town win rate immediately drops and vig accuracy overall is worse than random. You would need a TON of power (again) to balance out that role. Additionally if D1 was a town lynch and N1 vig hit town, D2 is essentially mylo. If town mislynches and vig doesn't hit scum its over N2. Side note odd number of players. Reviewers would have taken into account that vig dying N1 without another way to stop a kill removes a lynch from town. Vig should *never* shoot if its likely that they change the game from odd to even numbers of players.
3) One more thing that I don't want to talk about before we massclaim because it could give scum pointers.

With all that, I think it has been exceedingly obvious that there are only two scum D1 just given the small number of players. When you add the flip, I see zero way there are three scum.

There are a lot of newer players in this game and three scum was discussed WAY too much to have it all be clever scum who thought ahead enough to fake setup speculation errors. I want to pick through who came up with a very incorrect assumption, and see what looks genuine and what doesn't.

@Scorp - MM4 is town. Stop that. Carcalilly who never did much proactive in pushing cases does not spend a majority of their effort pushing on their partner, especially again as there are only two scum here.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Scorpious »

Interesting you asked for no elaboration on my Alban read, no?

Is it because you like that wagon?
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1079, Scorpious wrote:Interesting you asked for no elaboration on my Alban read, no?

Is it because you like that wagon?
Yes?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Mulch »

It's extremely obvious why Alban could be considered scum, I want clarification on the others. please please please please please answer my many questions
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1078, LlamaFluff wrote:

3) One more thing that I don't want to talk about before we massclaim because it could give scum pointers.
This is super Lamist and scummy, AGAIN.

Llama why do you still have your vote on me? Have you read my posts? Do you disagree with them? Why are you insisting on keeping your vote with me when I've answered all of your qualms to the point that you literally have no response to them? Why are you insisting on being so stubborn on the off chance of being a hero when even BEFORE I totally explained everything you had problems with you STILL were considering between me and someone else (i forget who). What the fuck? Stop tunneling and reconsider and admit your wrong
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Mulch »

imo zero post Scorpious has made a more legitimate point against me than all of Llama's post's combined (except maybe the ONE post about Io to carca towntown), and Llama has written 5 wallposts.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Mulch »

The longer you keep my vote on me the more likely your just good scum instead of idiotic town, and the better I feel about the gamestate. If you are town (which you MOST LIKELY ARE): STOP.

It's taken all my fucking willpower to not vote you even though all of your points have been defeated by mine because I'm willing to give you a CHANCE to reconsider and your just blindly following your hero gut and ignoring my posts that clearly EXPLAIN EVERYTHING YOU HAVE ASKED
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Mulch »

Scorpious PLEASE respond to me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 0, Ircher wrote:​​
Welcome to Mini 1929!

Spoiler: Player List
1. Awesomeusername+
2. Vedith​​+​
3. WhyMafia+
4. Steel+
Io​+​
Mulch+
6. Scorpious​+​
7. alban+​​
8. Tchill13​+​
9. Carcalilly​+​
10. MarioManiac4+
11. Llamafluff+
Key: + = Confirmed, * = Prod, ^ = Prod Dodge,
Replaced

Spoiler: Alive Players (8)
1. Awesomeusername
3. WhyMafia
Lil Uzi Vert

4. Steel
5. Mulch
Io

6. Scorpious
7. Alban
10. MarioManiac4
11. LlamaFluff
I am Innocent
Spoiler: Dead Players (3)
2. Vedith,
Vanilla Townie
, was .
8. Tchill13,
Town 2-shot Vigilante
, was killed Night 1.
9. Carcalilly,
Mafia Goon
, was killed Night 1.

Spoiler: Event History
: Day 1 begins!
: Gamma Emerald replaces Human Sequencer as backup moderator.
: WhyMafia replaces Lil Uzi Vert.
: Warning not to discuss ongoing games.
: LlamaFluff replaces I am Innocent.
: Night 1 begins! Mulch replaces Io.
Llama explain your Alban townread, Scorpious explain your awesome townread
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1085, Mulch wrote:Scorpious PLEASE respond to me

If you can be patient. I will..

Just got home from adulting.. wanna have a good double S,then I'll don the smoking jacket,and provide..
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by Mulch »

Ok when you do respond to the about 20 things I've asked you in the past 3 days
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1082, Mulch wrote:

Oh yes. Because telling scum what types of roles are almost out of the question to be in the game is a smart thing to do before massclaim.
Llama why do you still have your vote on me? Have you read my posts? Do you disagree with them? Why are you insisting on keeping your vote with me when I've answered all of your qualms to the point that you literally have no response to them? Why are you insisting on being so stubborn on the off chance of being a hero when even BEFORE I totally explained everything you had problems with you STILL were considering between me and someone else (i forget who). What the fuck? Stop tunneling and reconsider and admit your wrong
Still think you are scum. Remember, I work full time at the office so basically have time between getting home and before I am off for the night to post. Due to that, fewer very high content posts. Most of your responses have been "you are stupid stop tunneling" in response, so I don't really care about those because its just OMGUS, insults and threats. That makes you far MORE scum by itself because again, it seems your top priority in the game is not being lynched, bar none. Can probably get more done tomorrow because im trying to get into the office early and leave early to have more time to get posts together as tonight its basically just posts while cooking.

Also your response is very non-user friendly. Its just broken quotes. If you aren't going to put in any effort to make it legible it takes longer to respond. Preview button exists for a reason.
Llama explain your Alban townread, Scorpious explain your awesome townread
OMG are you willingly tunneling on everything I do, I never said that stop trying to imply anything that I do is scummy or needs to be questions. This hero tunneling stuff makes you more scum stop it or I will keep voting you.

Yeah... sarcasm aside I never did call him town. He is aggressively null for me and pretty much in the same camp as Scorp where if both you are AUN are town, then it probably turns into one of those two.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Llama

Fuck it idc anymore, again another misrepresentaiton that most of my posts have been telling you to stop tunneling which have been 3/107 posts, and that my priority is not being lynched which is DUMB as fuck because it's fucking natural that I am defensive when you call me scum for bullshit reasons and tunnel me despite me being obvious town
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Mulch »

Let's engage in a deathtunnel. You will lose. You can't beat me in this when my townyness is going to shine through.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Mulch »

I've reached the end of my limit trying to consider that you could be idiotic town. At this point your ignoring what I am going to say and just tunneling anyway, which is SCUM. Check out Large 203, I did it to great effect and then when Vedith was lynched he went down saying "scum woulden't be that idiotic to tunnel me"
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1089, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1082, Mulch wrote:

Oh yes. Because telling scum what types of roles are almost out of the question to be in the game is a smart thing to do before massclaim.
This is one of the scummiest things I've seen you do, you COMPLETELY ignored my point let alone ignored the last tiem I called you out for being LAMIST. This is fucking BAD. I nevver said that it was smart or dumb. I called it LAMIST as in LOOK AT MY ASS I'm SO FUCKING TOWN.

"Let's not do this to give scum pointers" effect is saying look at me I'm not scuma nd I'm gonna make a strategic decision to show them that I am not scum! The towny thing to say is saying look let's not say blah blah cause it's bad, not trying to emphasize how YOU are on a separate team from the SCUM when it could give THEM pointers
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 1072, Mulch wrote:That statement is scummy and LAMIST. It's bad to talk about how you are going to gamesolve in the future
In post 1073, Mulch wrote:And it's also highlighting the fact that you WOULD be gamesolving like a good little towny but poor you have little time
You completely fucking ignored this
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:57 pm

Post by Mulch »

Let's go through Llama's "progression" on my tone reads. Llama's main point scumreading ME (the rest is ALL Io/Carca spew in her case), is that I like to say that tone reads are fakeable yet I used them.

I've explained about FIVE times that both can exist at the same time. You STILL refuse to acknowledge that you are wrong about this. WHY IS IT A SCUMTELL TO SAY THAT TONE READS ARE FAKEABLE BUT ALSO USE THEM???

It's NOT A SCUMTELL. It's NOT. You just keep REITERATING and SAYING AND SAYING AND SAYING this same thing over and over like it's some great revelation when I have even EXPLAINED IN DEATIAL when I said Alban's tone was fakeable that this was in cojunction with a SHITTY reads list and yet you fucking keep saying it's "discrediting" my reads and even if they DID there is ZERO Explicit scum motivation in this
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

You have fucking again and again misrepresented what I am saying and slimy moved on to another topic, I've noticed it about FIVE times and look in my ISO because I don't have the willpower right now to make a massive fucking wall post about this
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Mulch »

This latest LAMIST thing wher You try to answer a different poiint. Did I say it was a bad idea? Did I say it was a good idea?

I FUCKING said that it was LAMIST, and you respond, oh, so it was a bad idea?

NO. THATS NOT WHAT I AM SAYING. YOu KNOW this. You are intelligent fucking enough
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Llama

See how you enjoy a fucking deatutnnel, except mine actually has valid points, dumbass
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Mulch »

You've in all likeihood lost us the game and are basically in effect FORCING me to vote you, and if we are bogth town we both go in the mislymches one after another and we fucking lose if there are 3 scum and go into LyLo if there are 2.

Because you bet your ASS that I'm forcing the town to lynch your ass if I'm lynched here. You bet your ass.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”