Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Mulch »

Although I respect the merits of this rule, trying to tell us what to THINK is sort of crazy lol
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:24 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

that rule is equivalent to "don't be a dick"
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:28 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Well also replacing out tactically is blatantly against site rules and a bannable offense. Both replace outs read far more "rage quit" at face value though.

@Mulch - You are saying you read Scorp as scum, but at the same time are implying that you will unvote if he responds to the million little posts you made. Which is it?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:30 am

Post by alban »

Okay, so I will not do it in future as a tactic. But this time it was genuine anyway.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1252, LlamaFluff wrote:Well also replacing out tactically is blatantly against site rules and a bannable offense. Both replace outs read far more "rage quit" at face value though.

@Mulch - You are saying you read Scorp as scum, but at the same time are implying that you will unvote if he responds to the million little posts you made. Which is it?
I'm not unvoting unless he responds, and if he responds I may or may not unvote depending on his response. Because, unlike you, I might change my read if I see something I like or don't like, and I'm going to try and find the stuff for BOTH sides of the arguement, so I can ba accurate, instead of deciding ooh he is scum! and then trying to fit a case around the narrative.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Mulch »

I forgot i'm not reacting with u sry
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Mulch »

Llama this may be a revolutionary thought, but why don't you try and analyze someone other than me (say, the Whymafia Alban Scorpious) and see who is scummy there?

:Mindblown:
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:40 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1254, Mulch wrote:I'm not unvoting unless he responds, and if he responds I may or may not unvote depending on his response.
So you are tunneling on him until he responds?
Because, unlike you, I might change my read if I see something I like or don't like, and I'm going to try and find the stuff for BOTH sides of the arguement, so I can ba accurate, instead of deciding ooh he is scum! and then trying to fit a case around the narrative.
What part of "Your responses do nothing to make me think you are town and between your play and the Io-Carcalilly interactions still think you are scum" do you not get?
Mulch wrote:Llama this may be a revolutionary thought, but why don't you try and analyze someone other than me (say, the Whymafia Alban Scorpious) and see who is scummy there?

:Mindblown:
WM is town for D1 play.
Alban is town lean after realzing that his list read was town->scum (as their entire read list was inverse of the consensus) as I don't think he hard defends his partner day one when momentum shifts that way. Same with Carcalilly when trying to be productive to save their own lives starts pushing alban (who would be a partner) instead of the easy out in Vedith who they "saw" as scum.
Ive already explained Scorp-townish read.

So none of them. All are town to null-town.

Lots of town reads. You are scum though, and the only one, so it probably explains the number of town reads.
Co-host of The USL Show
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:44 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1257, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1254, Mulch wrote:I'm not unvoting unless he responds, and if he responds I may or may not unvote depending on his response.
So you are tunneling on him until he responds?

Is this real life
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Mulch »

Bro every time you post I get a wave of anger and want to vote you, because the more you post the more my common sense goes away and the more I just want you out of the game.

Your scum's greatest asset if you are town, and if we lynch wrong today I'm 100% sure your not the nightkill, or your scum. Those are the 2 options
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Mulch »

In fact, I'm 100% sure if we lynch wrong both you and I are not the nightkill.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:52 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1259, Mulch wrote:Your scum's greatest asset if you are town, and if we lynch wrong today I'm 100% sure your not the nightkill, or your scum. Those are the 2 options
You do realize the same applies to you... literally I think we are at a point where a majority of the scum night actions are forced just based on reads, which is another reason we shouldn't massclaim too early.
Co-host of The USL Show
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Mulch »

How in the world does it apply to me
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Mulch »

i'm literally townread by most everyone except you, so if you didn't exist I would be one of the town's greatest asset, probably even a nightkill, instead your turning me into a negative utility as the tunneled
alban
alban
Mafia Scum
alban
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:11 am

Post by alban »

Mulch, to be town's greatest asset, you will need to provide a way fwd.
So, if you have a plan, let's focus on that. Whom do we lynch, where do we go from there if a mislynch, and the works.
Llama, same for you.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:15 am

Post by Mulch »

i'm not going to chain lynches. I know who I want to lynch today: You, Scorpious, or Awesome, with preference on Scorpious then awesome, and then tmrw we will re evaluate
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:21 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1263, Mulch wrote:i'm literally townread by most everyone except you, so if you didn't exist I would be one of the town's greatest asset, probably even a nightkill, instead your turning me into a negative utility as the tunneled
if you think so highly of yourself that you will ever be NKed based on being read as town... there is no point in engaging. At *best* you are the consensus 4th town read or maybe tied with WM (unless a kill doesn't happen there are three NKs at best), if you force through a mislynch today that will be a thing of the past FAST too. If you are at all slightly wrong on reads too, scum just has to stay on you good side and you will scream down anyone.

Also side note that probably should be brought up just incase... if there is a town RB/JK we should be massclaiming today as we get a free clear out of it.
alban wrote:Mulch, to be town's greatest asset, you will need to provide a way fwd.
So, if you have a plan, let's focus on that. Whom do we lynch, where do we go from there if a mislynch, and the works.
Llama, same for you.
We lynch Mulch. Io has horrible interactions with Carcalilly, especially around the Vedith lynch. Mulch hasn't been a beacon of town, they are just loud in an attempt to look like they have more points than they really have. Even if I ignore massive theory differences on what should be done as town and decide to call them null tells based on flawed logic, I still read him as scum. That lynch should end the game. If not we massclaim D3 and probably are able to put a bow on the game at that point.
Co-host of The USL Show
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: llama

THis is not a vote for scum hunting. This is a vote that says, you lose us the game if you are not killed right now.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:29 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: Scorpious

I changed my mind
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:46 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I will take that as a "not RB/JK" claim as well. Because if we have one I really think it ends the game for us because we just park them on AUN or someone like that.
Co-host of The USL Show
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:48 am

Post by Mulch »

How about we lynch you, and then I am nightkilled because nobody else is dumb enough to scumread me, and then problem solved?

:thinkthonk:
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:09 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1270, Mulch wrote:How about we lynch you, and then I am nightkilled because nobody else is dumb enough to scumread me, and then problem solved?
I would LOVE it if scum NKed you if you are town... it would give town a chance to be productive instead of you essentially screaming half of the game into contentless posting as they try to catch up. Which is exactly why (apart from most people having you null town to null scum) it would never happen. That and other things which mean you should really stop posting angry if town. If you are scum please keep doing it because it could trap you later.
Co-host of The USL Show
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1271, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 1270, Mulch wrote:How about we lynch you, and then I am nightkilled because nobody else is dumb enough to scumread me, and then problem solved?
I would LOVE it if scum NKed you if you are town...
it would give town a chance to be productive instead of you essentially screaming half of the game into contentless posting as they try to catch up
. Which is exactly why (apart from most people having you null town to null scum) it would never happen. That and other things which mean you should really stop posting angry if town. If you are scum please keep doing it because it could trap you later.
...which is wrong

But what do I expect
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:12 am

Post by Mulch »

As long as ur alive I'm 100% not being nightkilled lmao
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Scorpious »

In post 1273, Mulch wrote:As long as ur alive I'm 100% not being nightkilled lmao
This is something scum would say 1000000000%
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”