rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by rb »

My reason for scumreading Ausuka was based on the way they were so fake and self-moderating, seeming like they're trying real hard to come across a certain way - and it makes perfect sense with it being MM4, and they clearly joined AS that alt and the change in persona is explainable.

So really unless people have scumreads on Mario as Mario (i feel like he's literally bleeding town rn) I seriously can't agree
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:27 am

Post by PenguinPower »

Vote Count 1.11

Thor665
(3): Eddie Cane, rb, Dunkerdoodles
Sunlit Diamond
(3): Thor665, MarioManiac4, wavemode
MarioManiac4
(2): Sunlit Diamond, Flavor Leaf
ThinkBig
(1): Mulch
Mulch
(1): NotTheRealPaul

Not Voting
(3): UnaBombaH, ThinkBig, skitter30

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-06 20:05:00)

Mod Notes:
<(") | (")>
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:49 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 1051, skitter30 wrote:
In post 968, Eddie Cane wrote:hey skitter, after our micro what are your thoughts on on?
In post 1001, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 997, Mulch wrote:His emotions remind me as scum. He has akward phrasing. His posts in the beginning felt fake solvy then he just goes into deathtunnel mode.

I would vote Skittles or TB tho
Skittles just played in a game with me and it was one of my best games ever, I can link it if you want. i am curios how they decide to move forward after that. tb is probably scum but ik they're also legitimately busy and that isn't b.s. so id rather give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
I was able to pin you as town there pretty early (You and esires were like the only two people I wouldn't dayvig), and I pretty much stuck with that throughout the whole game, although during the night I started to get worried that you had pocketed me (I said a bunch of times that I knew I got pocketed, but I couldn't tell who did it), but then you died, so there's that.

Like, despite your shitposting and general posting style, which are in general hard for me to read, I could see legitimate attempts to solve the game, and I liked how you used meta to explain your reads on Vedith and Hiraki. Your early Vedith read is basically what sold me on town!Vedith despite everything stupid he did after, and your post analyzing Hiraki *before* I got wagoned basically sold me on my townread of you.

Here I was having more trouble reading you because your whole spat with Thor was kinda confusing to me. Like, it was pretty obvious to me that you had misread his posts, but you very stubbornly stuck to your guns and said that he was scum despite that. That's why I labeled you ???? cuz I wasn't sure exactly what I was seeing. Like, I could tell you were doing *something*, but I couldn't tell what.
In post 995, Eddie Cane wrote:anyways, game. what about thor makes you scumread him? I haven't made a case, just created the content needed for one, and I am not satisfied he's scum to the point I want to death tunnel him. maybe you'll sell me.
So, this makes sense to me. You were doing it to get reactions. This is a thing I know you do, but that wasn't how I initially read your overblown three page argument with him. I didn't know *how* to read it, tbh, so I couldn't figure out how I was supposed to use it to read you. (And I now think this is what you were trying to say with the donkey/lion metaphor earlier lol). This is making me feel a lot better about you, tbh, because the whole Thor thing seems to have stemmed from a town!oriented mindset: you were trying to get reactions to analyze.
really? i got the impression you might vig me initially. thats explicitly why I said make sure to get a claim; I could reveal as ic if necessary. you didn't town read me early game, afaik.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:51 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

hey Thor, you said we should join the biggest wagon for claims. removing your vote, what's the biggest wagon?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:44 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 846, Mulch wrote:
@Thor

I want an explanation for this post.
I expressed my reads and felt that the game needed a claim to advance to the next stage of discussion and said as much.
Are you looking for the game theory breakdown of why we should have got a claim already, or are you looking for a breakdown of a given read?
In post 879, Mulch wrote:This triggers me
Why? I thought it was a good post.
In post 1078, Eddie Cane wrote:hey Thor, you said we should join the biggest wagon for claims. removing your vote, what's the biggest wagon?
The wagon on me, but I already know my role PM.
Removing your vote who is the biggest wagon?
Derp.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1064, MarioManiac4 wrote:@fl; okay so you scumread me for attacking a townlean

that's basically the same thing and still bad
and doesn't make my read fabricated at all
See I don't like this post
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:09 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1067, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 844, Mulch wrote:
In post 198, Ausuka wrote:Well, no, I didn't have a "top one." I had a top three. I was thinking of voting Flavour Leaf, because he was the one with the biggest wagon, but I ended up forgetting to do that, and corrected it in a later post.

The current wagon speed isn't AI for me.
@NTRP; Do you think scum would have had time to effectively build a counterwagon? If the answer is yes; who is scum on the wagon who opts to be on it instead of counterwagoning?
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why is this a thought?
i wanted to see if ntrp was actually thinking about the wagon in depth or if he was throwing out a surface-level statement
Fair enough
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1068, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 865, Mulch wrote:
In post 862, Mulch wrote:
In post 354, Ausuka wrote:Thor, that's not accurate. I don't automatically read people as town; I townread Skitter from her early content, and she hasn't done anything to make me doubt my townread of her, which means I don't have to analyse her as closely (there is only evidence on one side of the argument). I'm somewhat lost as to what alignment rb could be, so I've considered that more.
Scum
This is not a towny mindset.
yes it is
No it isn't, your saying that someone is townread and mechanically they haven't done anything to "lose" it when in practice it's much more free flowing.

NOt overly damning though
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:10 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1071, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 885, Mulch wrote:
In post 557, Ausuka wrote:uhhhh okay. so i've requested that this account be replaced with my main because yeah i'm not able to play with this playstyle and all it really ends up doing is making the game worse.
i'll probably reconsider the game now that i'm not making myself approach it as logically as possible. SD looks like scum right now.
the explanations she gives are stretchy and overcomplicated
. i suppose i'll reply to it later. also now i don't have to switch accounts every time i post so i'll probably be more active :]
This WOULD be a good point, but it's not
yes it is
But it's wrong
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1079, Thor665 wrote:In post 846, Mulch wrote:
@Thor

I want an explanation for this post.

I expressed my reads and felt that the game needed a claim to advance to the next stage of discussion and said as much.
Are you looking for the game theory breakdown of why we should have got a claim already, or are you looking for a breakdown of a given read?
Breakdown of the reads
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:12 am

Post by Mulch »

I would be scumreading RB for overly seeming scum but I actually mindmeld with a lot of his posts. So I can't really blame him.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:55 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 108, skitter30 wrote:
In post 101, Perfect Fifth wrote:rb can be town for now.

VOTE: Ausuka
Is this a serious vote? Cuz she's like the one person I have a townlean on atm.
It's post likes these that I don't like. It has good tone but it's bizzare because it goes opposite of my mindset and feels like pocketing. They did the same thing with Thor, too. It's like...TMI defending.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:22 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1082, Mulch wrote:
In post 1068, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 865, Mulch wrote:
In post 862, Mulch wrote:
In post 354, Ausuka wrote:Thor, that's not accurate. I don't automatically read people as town; I townread Skitter from her early content, and she hasn't done anything to make me doubt my townread of her, which means I don't have to analyse her as closely (there is only evidence on one side of the argument). I'm somewhat lost as to what alignment rb could be, so I've considered that more.
Scum
This is not a towny mindset.
yes it is
No it isn't, your saying that someone is townread and mechanically they haven't done anything to "lose" it when in practice it's much more free flowing.

NOt overly damning though
no i'm saying that the evidence is completely one-sided
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:22 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1083, Mulch wrote:
In post 1071, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 885, Mulch wrote:
In post 557, Ausuka wrote:uhhhh okay. so i've requested that this account be replaced with my main because yeah i'm not able to play with this playstyle and all it really ends up doing is making the game worse.
i'll probably reconsider the game now that i'm not making myself approach it as logically as possible. SD looks like scum right now.
the explanations she gives are stretchy and overcomplicated
. i suppose i'll reply to it later. also now i don't have to switch accounts every time i post so i'll probably be more active :]
This WOULD be a good point, but it's not
yes it is
But it's wrong
no, it's correct
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:23 am

Post by Mulch »

Give an example of something at that point that was stretchy and overcomplicated
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:27 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

"184 Oh hey there's a handy wagon. Ausuka just jumped on it, amazing!
188 and 198 Not really feeling these excuses."
for example.

basically she's just saying "oh my god, there's a wagon and ausuka went on it, she must be scum!"
much simpler explanation is that i just wanted to join the wagon of a player i had previously and currently suspected (i.e what happened)
she's stretching and over-complicating the point to fit her narrative
and then when i explained that i was going to vote my scumread who had a wagon but forgot to she dismisses it as an excuse?

she's pretty clearly just reaching for points she can make here
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:28 am

Post by Mulch »

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:29 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

oui
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:30 am

Post by Mulch »

Can you link that post
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:31 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Mulch »

I see both your PoVs
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 548, Sunlit Diamond wrote:310 I outlined above why rb is likely town, which is relevant to this post. I think if an actual newish person can pick up on how rb is helpful to town, then it should be a glaring billboard for someone who is loudly not-a-newb. So why are you presenting his activity in such simplistic terms? Your note to wavemode seems to be an outright lie, given prior observations.

This is really bad tho tbqh
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:34 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

it is but that's harder to explain than my point so i didn't bother making it
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:25 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I would love to pressure-vote TB for content, but it actually seems it wouldn't matter.

Mulch provided good content, goes to a similar category as rb in my books.
Good at reading others, hard to be read. Feels town, but eh..could be anything.
Absolutely not to be lynched D1, alongside rb, Eddie and mario.
Any of them could be scum, sure, but for now they are at least playing.

For now though, this game needs to have a new focus of actually building a solid wagon.
I was rather set on SD earlier, but now mulch (and some1else too?) seem to think she is a bad lynch?
I still think ausuka/sunlit interactions felt wrong, but it doesn't have to be buddies.

I do not see a thor-lynch as a viable D1 goal, mainly because a potential town flip has had its implications devalued by a stretched out eddie/rb vs thor Fiesta.
Which funnily makes me more suspectful of Thor, this could've been a driving point in dragging it on..eh, feels reachy.

So I'd hope we look elsewhere for now, but unless we by a miracle find something new to work on, I think SD is a reasonable choice. TB if we get him to activate.

VOTE: Sunlit Diamond
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:29 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also, I'm still on vacation, will read multiple times a day, but most likely only post once/twice a day.
Also if you have something you want from me specifically, go ahead and ask, but this formatting and reading long ISOs is a chore until Thursday.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”