Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:54 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mulch refusing to claim and general attitude is scummy. thor is scummy. wave is scummy. so far, tb's sub has failed to impress me and tb himself was probs scum. there aren't 4 scum and sunlit/ausuka (mario)/others could still be scum. can you pick up the slack if you're town please?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

mulch // wave // frog could be a team which would make thor town but I don't have enough confidence in myself to think I caught the team day 1 before any flips. i also don't want to accept thor as town or ignore the doubts rb gave me.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:56 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

more mulch votes please though. if he won't claim he gets hammered. if he's cop or doc or something that's unfortunate. still more fortunate than letting him ate a perfectly good wagon awat
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

wave could be partners with mulch p easily btw. that's the kind of defense a partner loves to give; "waaah there's no case".
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:06 am

Post by wavemode »

Lol I don't think Eddie is at good at mafia as he thinks he is

So I'm gonna just go out on a limb and say that Thor and mulch are both town here
retired...?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

so because somebody you think is bad scumreads people said people are therefore town? nice to see how quality players read people.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:16 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

wavemode, enlighten me. why are mulch and thor town? maybe I'm completely wrong and the team is sd/rb/??? posting awesome posts like "Eddie scumreads thor and mulch and therefore thor and mulch are town" is not going to get me to see the light. i actually haven't heard that b.s. in the newbie queue, so congrats, you're worse than rome. I'll stop insulting you now unless you'd like to continue, but seriously. town cases are just as important as scum cases and if you're actually town convince me I'm stupid and wrong. also, I sure as hell hope you can justify a scumread on me, because if you say 1404 while townreading me I have no words.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:19 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 10, wavemode wrote:
In post 9, Eddie Cane wrote:please unvote. Skittles is town.
Eddie knows this because he's scum.

VOTE: Eddie Cane
In post 274, wavemode wrote:
In post 271, Eddie Cane wrote:i think scum is in the oeople who have moved from leaf. I think scum were scared of bring on the mislynch and scared of me tunnelling them for it. 9/10 mafia players are terrified of me if you aren't aware.
I mean, they'd have to be pretty stupid to do that in such a manner.

I think you're trying to ascribe textbook strategies to real-life actions, but that doesn't really work. Real people don't act like they do in the mafia textbook.
In post 641, wavemode wrote:
rb wrote:and the playstyle thor has rn is pretty much scum to the letter

he gets into a big debate not about points where he's trying to solve the game - but in an argument defending himself for 3 fucking pages of **MUH EMOTIONS** when he's at what, L-6???

THOR IS AT L-6 AND HAVING 3 PAGE LONG WALL OF TEXT ARGUMENTS WITH PEOPLE

and prior to this most of his points are just addressing minor inconsistencies with arguments e.g. "this minor point on Ausuka is wrong, but your general direction is indeed correct" - he's subtly pushing the Ausuka wagon while simultaneously distancing himself from the 'bad reasoning' - i guarantee if we lynched Ausuka and he flipped town, Thor would be wall-of-text shitting all over your minor inconsistency and trying to get you lynched tomorrow, wave. his agenda is already set from day1, his major concern is not solving the game - but in doing everything he can to make that attempts to sort HIS OWN alignment are thwarted. look where thor is concentrating his efforts, think about why he's doing this.

and then realise that even if he's town, this is a completely abysmal obstructionist playstyle that we can live without.
Again, you're using debate that you and eddie initiated as evidence of Thor being scum. That pings me bad because he could have just ignored all the things you and eddie were saying about him, and then you could just as easily call him out for dodging your accusations. You are literally forcing a catch-22 here and it's ridiculously bad play, I hope you realize that.

Pointing out some inconsistencies in an argument is also too NAI for me, sorry. You've explained why it makes sense for scum to do it but not why it is so inconceivable that town would do it. That's called a bad read.

This Thor push suddenly stinks to me. And TB is null.

I'm sticking with SD for now, in any case. I stand by that at least one of SD/Ausuka is scum, and now SD is the more likely. And I stand by my previous arguments for scum!SD. Furthermore, MM4 and SD suddenly and simultaneously flipping around on almost all of their past arguments and hard pushing on each other is making my scum senses tingle. They could be scum together and this is two-way bussing.
In post 649, wavemode wrote:
In post 647, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Also! I based my initial read of you on a scan of your ISO that felt funky to me. You have since posted a lot, I reread the entire thread and your ISO, and my opinion changed. Why is that worth a scumread?

p-edit: that was mildly creepy eddie
How do you feel about MM4's posting being strange because he was trying a new playstyle? Does that not cause you to question your scumread on him?
In post 1404, wavemode wrote:Lol I don't think Eddie is at good at mafia as he thinks he is

So I'm gonna just go out on a limb and say that Thor and mulch are both town here
literally the only mentions of me in your iso. none of them even hint at a read on me. or say anything relevant about me. only two directly reference me, one is a reply, and considering how much content I've provided for better or worse I expect significantly more.
wavemode
wavemode
Mafia Scum
wavemode
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:25 am

Post by wavemode »

That's because I still think you're town

Like, you have to understand, I genuinely just have not been convinced whatsoever by the cases on Thor or mulch. I generally just townread the posts they've made this game. However I've been called and idiot piece of shit on multiple occasions now for not being willing to change my vote so at the back of my mind I thought maybe I was just not experienced enough to see what people were seeing.

So yeah, your push for scum wavemode is now telling me that you just like to blow things out of proportion so I'm going to just stick to my guns and say those two are town.
retired...?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Rb, eddie and mulch just love to call others idiots/devalue their playstyles.

In a game where people tend to disagree even when working for the same team, and possibly still arrive at the same conclusion, thats stupid.
Even more stupid is to let that affect your own play, you might be the one with better reads.
The most stupid thing is to assume you know why people do what they do. You never KNOW. You might guess, but even then you have to base your guess on how YOU see the situation, and you brain works differently.

So now, I assume I know that rb/eddie/mulch has one scum, and I assume I know that Sunlit Diamond or Thor is one. Meaning that in those five I am willing to lynch, feeling most comfortable in finding scum in SD or ??? at this time.

No matter how much I read Sunlits ISO, I still feel she was doing some sketchy "pleasing" of sorts, trying to create a very friendly appearence, but not actually doing much.
I also feel like trusting Mario for now, but I doubt I would even be able to read him as scum, ever. He has found a way to mess my radar every game we play, and it doesn't help that he likes grass pokemon.

??? Is the one player I have disliked from the start but havent strongly scumread previously.
I have waited for him to post on mulch more, so that I could feel more certain, but it didnt happen at L-1 so..ehh.
In my mind he has been pocketing one player all along, and if my theory is correct, that player is going to be NK1 or NK2. So as to avoid giving WIFOM-chance for anyone else, he shall remain unnamed today.

But the above 5 are my lynchpool.

Think of this post what you will, but for the first time in this game I feel confident in my read.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:24 am

Post by frog »

In post 1310, frog wrote:Polite request that Mulch is not hammered before I have fully caught up, please. I should have the whole game up to this point read by the end of the day.
Unfortunately this will not happen, but I promise I will be fully caught up by the end of tomorrow.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

Back from VLA. Have a lot to catch up on.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1388, Mulch wrote:
In post 1386, Eddie Cane wrote:mulch is scumbtw
How much do you want to bet?
Would you bet that you will vote yourself tommorow if I flip town?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Mulch »

Sunlit is town, I am town, thor is scum. Thor white Knighting me cause sunlit is "scum" proves this
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:44 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1412, Mulch wrote:
In post 1388, Mulch wrote:
In post 1386, Eddie Cane wrote:mulch is scumbtw
How much do you want to bet?
Would you bet that you will vote yourself tommorow if I flip town?
^^ we lynch this
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Mulch »

Mario if I flip town will you vote yourself tomorrow?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Mulch »

I changed my mind Mario can be scum again. That statement I made was super towny
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:47 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

fuck no.
stop being so manipulative and stop trying to make """town""" shitty deals.
you know they do nothing. you know they are utterly pointless. you know town can be wrong.
this is the shit town only says when they're tunnelled and desperate. the thing is, you're not tunnelled on eddie or myself.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:48 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1416, Mulch wrote:I changed my mind Mario can be scum again. That statement I made was super towny
you don't get to say things and then say "oh that was super towny you're not allowed to scumread me :wink: "
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1416, Mulch wrote:I changed my mind Mario can be scum again. That statement I made was super towny
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 1415, Mulch wrote:Mario if I flip town will you vote yourself tomorrow?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:50 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1419, Mulch wrote:
In post 1418, MarioManiac4 wrote:
you don't get to say things and then say "oh that was super towny you're not allowed to scumread me :wink: "
In post 1420, Mulch wrote:
In post 1415, Mulch wrote:Mario if I flip town will you vote yourself tomorrow?
In post 1417, MarioManiac4 wrote:fuck no.
stop being so manipulative and stop trying to make """town""" shitty deals.
you know they do nothing. you know they are utterly pointless. you know town can be wrong.
this is the shit town only says when they're tunnelled and desperate. the thing is, you're not tunnelled on eddie or myself.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Mulch »

What percentage chance am I scum Mario?

I said a statement designed to make peolle think I was town. Why aren't you being affected by it?
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Mulch »

Why are you afraid to vote yourself tommorow if your wrong?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:51 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 1422, Mulch wrote:What percentage chance am I scum Mario?

I said a statement designed to make peolle think I was town. Why aren't you being affected by it?
percentage chance right now? idfk lol it's completely arbritary. 80% maybe.

i wasn't being affected by it because it's an obvious gambit that can make people think you are town. and you turning around and saying "you're not allowed to scumread me now" shows fucking clear scum motivation for it.

pedit: because it's playing against my win condition.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”