Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6276 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6274, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 5110, Nosferatu wrote:on the real I've not read any of his posts seriously in a while. Do you want to post some links to those townie pings?
I'll look at his catch up later.
I mean we can resume the ★
cross examination
★ by you doing this lol
I had asked for your thoughts on his catch up and you never gave them to me. I was trying to probe deep into that SR cause aside from Day 1 you didn't post that strongly on it at the time. Then you just pull the fucking rug from under me today lmao
In post 5985, Nosferatu wrote: think i can remember that shit? i actually have zero short term memory. literally none. its gone. i do not possess a hippocampus. if i dont make the effort to store something to LTM i wont remember.
ty for reminder tho
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6277 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 6271, Nosferatu wrote:Does scum!vedith know transcends role and keep him alive though?
I don't even recall transcend ever claiming jk, i think creature botched that up?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6278 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6276, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6274, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 5110, Nosferatu wrote:on the real I've not read any of his posts seriously in a while. Do you want to post some links to those townie pings?
I'll look at his catch up later.
I mean we can resume the ★
cross examination
★ by you doing this lol
I had asked for your thoughts on his catch up and you never gave them to me. I was trying to probe deep into that SR cause aside from Day 1 you didn't post that strongly on it at the time. Then you just pull the fucking rug from under me today lmao
In post 5985, Nosferatu wrote: think i can remember that shit? i actually have zero short term memory. literally none. its gone. i do not possess a hippocampus. if i dont make the effort to store something to LTM i wont remember.
ty for reminder tho
my bad

I forgot
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6279 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 6268, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6262, kraska77 wrote:his aversion to lynching narna was always fishy. it's why i wasnt on board with a narna lynch yesterday, nosferatu would pop in whenever the narna wagon had traction and call it bad, but from pov i could see no reason to think narna is town strongly enough to try to stall the wagon on him... nos' reaction to the narna wagon reads like scum who thought narna is town
You weren't there D1 where I made a relatively huge post on why the narna wagon was shite... so you're evidently not looking hard enough for my pov :down:
Oh original post should have said "from my pov"
Link to that post pls?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6280 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 4193, Steel wrote:--
Steel townbloc

Elena Fisher
Mulch
Zachstralkita
Transcend
Creature
-- B tier
Vedith with claim
kraska77 Realeo
Chickadee

--
Fringes

jjh927
Kaboose
Lil uzi vert ?
Carcalilly Sunlit Diamond

--
???

Wake ?
Narna
Nosferatu
In post 4178, Steel wrote:So as I see it this game people dug into what initially seemed scummy and found out it wasn't satisfying, but don't know where to turn next. Kaboose, creature, carcalilly, realeo, and on the side the me, zachstral and nosferatu.

That said I admit I may have been wrong on lil uzi vert here, though I'm as of yet unconvinced on nosferatu too many people I townread vouch for him. I'm starting to get into day 2 just now, and by the looks of it that's still before he would have done any scumhunting post LQ flip whilst he's been here the whole time.

I would have 100% wagoned vedith now if not for his claim, and if that claim is retracted or shown to be false at any point I would think about it again. In another game I've seen him and a description that he should generally be obvtown when he is town and that's not the case here at all, a mason pt sucking up all his posting may be can explain that though. In fact vedith is not what came to my mind went to when elena claimed mason, there was another name that specifically came to mind instead.

Liquetyquickety wagon though not based on any case I don't fault kraska for, to some level it was somewhat righteous and even my townreading him the logic was essentially too bold to be scum which is akin to too scummy be to be scum. However the wagon came rather easily for one not based on any case, and I don't see all much reason for LQ vs narna wagons to be that one sided for narna's ISO. JJh overall looks somewhat similar to LQ in the overtly disinterested but still popping in and d1 voting, though I townread him for something earlier that day and maybe if not for that I would be interpreting him the other way today.
this stuff is the catch up?
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6281 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:23 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1867, Nosferatu wrote:@Zach
Basically realeo's """"""case"""""" on narna is an accusation of faulty progression. He accuses narna of going from pissed off, to voting to get the game going, and then a conviction that carca is scum. If he argues anything else, he's either braindead or scum.

First off with carca's catch-up, realeo LITERALLY QUOTES a post that shows that narna thinks carca is scum for the get go and SPECIFICALLY IS IN RESPONSE THE THE POST THAT PINGS HIM. So how the fuck he managed to construe this as her suddenly thinking carca is scum is idk. But anyhow he quotes this catch-up, and says this is an example of narna just being mad at carca.

Next, we see realeo quote narna on voting lily and saying "let's get the day moving." Like ok? What's the relevance of this. Getting a wagon gets the day moving, especially when there isn't one being discussed often, which was the case. So not only do I not see a problem with narna's post, it also has no relevance within the context of the case. You can't think carca is scum, and also not think a wagon on him will get the day moving. So where's the faulty progession error? It's evident that narna is already scumreading carca. He even says it before she catches up in . It's reaching at best, and downright delusional most cases. But whatever, we move on.

His final quote is narna outright saying "lynch carc." He captions this with "But at the next breath he is at scum!Carc?" This alone would absolutely make me think realeo is scummy as FUCK. NO WHERE in narna's iso does his conviction with regards to carca lessen. FROM THE BEGINNING you can see he in PLAIN FUCKING ENGLISH doesn't like carca. And now realeo paints it as this weird progression and people ACTUALLY BELIEVE IT. I'm going to assume no one actually like read what he was quoting.

AND HERE'S THE KICKER. The actual text of realeo's """"""case"""""" is an accusation of whether or not narna has a case on carc and why he thinks carc is scum. He says this after quoting 3 posts of actual visceral negative reactions to carca's posting. HOW THE FUCK can you actually reasonably say that? Realeo either had a stroke very recently, is on some hard fucking edibles, or is scum.

And yeah I'm gonna post this and not vote realeo. Cause fuck you steel.
It actually looks kinda aggressive now that I look at it retrospectively.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6282 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

^@KLXXVII
last.fm
gtkas
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6283 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 4229, Steel wrote:
In post 4201, Zachstralkita wrote:Steel, can you break down your reads in the Fringes and ??? tier some more? I know your position on jjh more or less. How does Uzi and Kaboose D2 play factor into your read there.. and what do you think about Wake's... incident.?
I was getting to it, I haven't yet looked at the VC and thought of the course of action for right now yet and there's still all of what's been said since I got back and I don't look forward to reading this mulch vs kaboose.

One-off things as what wake did I try to avoid reading too much into and my experience has them as rarely AI, in fact they are potentially better to ignore rather than get distracted as small things biases one away from the big picture of a player. I've not yet ISO'd wake today but my impression is he hasn't done scumhunting or shown an attempt to solve the game, and to pick on one post from one person as a slip really doesn't count as it's very minimal and entirely easy to do compared to attempting to figure out the whole game and interacting with it all. I think he said he would pick it up on d2 because he wanted to work with a flip or something but unless I missed that I don't remember seeing anything convincing from him.
In post 4260, Steel wrote:VOTE: Narna

This may sound odd, but I suspect his problems with everyones pushes are scum inspired. As though he can say the common pushes and scumreads are bad because from his view he knows they're onto town.
Though he complains about how things go he doesn't really push his alternatives much either, and when I do look at his votes I can't fathom LQ d1 vote and chickadee still seems to be on her d1 voting both sides of me and nosferatu thing.

Now that I think of it I've also had that same kind of issue with nosferatu earlier on d1.
In post 4263, Steel wrote:As for JJ wagon again, my feelings aren't strong enough to justify defending him too much and I'd be interested in hearing more from him as well. Just I ask do not rush this as the LQ wagon was rushed yesterday and not given any time.

What may be a likely response for a person in his position if he is as disinterested in the game as he says is often a replace out, even though he said he didn't wish to earlier. In that case or if he does get more into the game as a response to the wagon, I would re-evaluate him again based on that.

yeah that and this stuff actually interested me now I have to dissect SteelNos it's like my best chance at doing something here
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6284 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6271, Nosferatu wrote:
ACTUALLY LIKE WTF WHY DO ALL THESE POTENTIAL SCUM NOT KILL KNOWN CRUMBS

Was gonna say this, we're getting worked by fucking idiots.

then I realize you are possibly one of the idiots and you're not an idiot because you've been smart

and we're not getting worked by idiots because they've been
winning the game
so yes, at a loss
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #6285 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Chickadee »

UNVOTE:
In post 6251, Creature wrote:I suppose the unretracted claims are:
Chickadee - Enabler
Elena Fisher - Innocent Child
Transcend - Jailkeeper
Vedith - Role Cop

Am I right?
Vedith also claimed BP either D2 or D3

I don't think we can take any of the vedith claims seriously. I do think he's town though.

The way I figure, there has to be scum in
Steel
Nos
Why
Kraska
With Kraska being the lower priority in that list to me.

Still unsure about Carca, but y'all are saying she's town. So...
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6286 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 6260, kraska77 wrote:today we lynch nosferatu, tomorrow we lynch vedith.
Look at Scum piping up. Didn't you replace out?
I forgot you was doing it for AtE :lol:
I claim scum \o/
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #6287 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Post by Chickadee »

VOTE: Nosferatu

Nos flip!

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6288 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 6286, Vedith wrote:
In post 6260, kraska77 wrote:today we lynch nosferatu, tomorrow we lynch vedith.
Don't fucking talk to me
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6289 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 3199, Vedith wrote:
In post 3198, Transcend wrote:
In post 3196, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Really wish I was scum here lol
you do know that this line which is commonly perceived as a towntell has been used by several scum players that i've witnessed on this site.

>:(
I don't care.
I know stuff.
J
ust
a
s
I
l
eft
o
ff
r
eally...
Also since Trans is out now this at least proves my role. Since Chichadeeee doubts it.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6290 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 6288, kraska77 wrote:
In post 6286, Vedith wrote:
Don't fucking talk to me
I'll talk to who the fuck I like.
Don't like it, then get the fuck out the game :lol:
I claim scum \o/
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #6291 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:40 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Why tf did you claim BP? Someone in town has to be BP

And Vedith, wether or not Kraska is scum, please stop antagonizing her. It's far past the point of getting old, and it's honestly not fun to be here if you're just going to make a toxic game state.

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6292 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 6291, Chickadee wrote:Why tf did you claim BP? Someone in town has to be BP

And Vedith, wether or not Kraska is scum, please stop antagonizing her. It's far past the point of getting old, and it's honestly not fun to be here if you're just going to make a toxic game state.
Why does someone have to be BP?

Like fuck I will. I'm not having anyone tell me who I can and can't speak to in a game. She wants to talk shit I'll talk shit more.
Easy fucking game, easy fucking money.
I claim scum \o/
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6293 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6287, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu

Nos flip!
your blatant opportunism is very confusing.
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6294 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 6292, Vedith wrote:
In post 6291, Chickadee wrote:Why tf did you claim BP? Someone in town has to be BP

Like fuck I will. I'm not having anyone tell me who I can and can't speak to in a game. She wants to talk shit I'll talk shit more.
Easy fucking game, easy fucking life.
ftfy
last.fm
gtkas
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #6295 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Chickadee »

I'm not telling you not to talk to her. I'm asking you to be a decent human being.

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6296 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 6293, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 6287, Chickadee wrote:VOTE: Nosferatu

Nos flip!
your blatant opportunism is very confusing.
Who shall I Vote, Nos?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6297 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 6295, Chickadee wrote:

I'm not telling you not to talk to her. I'm asking you to be a decent human being.
I wasn't talking about you saying it. :lol:
In the spirit of not ruining the game. I'll not be toxic. But Kraska is still Scum.
I claim scum \o/
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #6298 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Thank you

Kraska can be scum, and I appreciate you not being toxic about it going forward.

Now lets work together and lynch scum.

Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6299 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 6298, Chickadee wrote:Thank you

Kraska can be scum, and I appreciate you not being toxic about it going forward.

Now lets work together and lynch scum.
Who's Scum? Not sure if I'll agree with it being Nos.
But I'm open to others
I claim scum \o/

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”