texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5925 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by texcat »

A2, you have access now to the light Pt. Do you think Titus's BG claim after N1 confirms her as town?
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5926 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Lynching in the DEO will improve the gamestate 100%
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5927 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by A2 »

I'm not going as far to say confirmed?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why are ya in the rush to conftown her so fast?
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5928 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

In post 5849, Creature wrote:Oh well, scum have factional boon, so we don't need to necessarily lynch in the N1 light.
No. We're lynching Math today. We're not going after another shiny toy. This gets resolved.
In post 5851, MathBlade wrote: Hell I am up for a Texcat wagon like I have wanted since day fucking one.
This is not how town reacts with a supposed guilty. Math is trying to edge away from this.
In post 5863, A2 wrote:Okay I caught up I dunno what to make of the last few pages because Bulba being really frustrated in a way that doesn't sound genuine and/or natural to me.
You know what? I'm tired of this Bulba doesn't sound genuine BS without the balls to back it up. I'm bearing my soul here. I'm fighting against a set up 2 days in the making, and I'm leaving so much of a trail that there won't be anywhere for scum to hide. It's maddening how transparently scum Math is being here. It's maddening how clear the scum agenda is here. It's maddening how close we are to actually breaking this game, but everyone is allowing themselves to be bullied by scumzors who want to tear down any hint of town coming together. And it's especially maddening that all of this is so clear to me, and everyone can't freaking see what's in front of their face. So you better start being a lot more clear about what's not genuine here, because I am nowhere near through making noise.
In post 5910, QuantumRadius wrote:how about this
what if i checked math tonight
i'm really not sure what to think
No. Math or me today. Math may be trying to inch away from this, but I'm calling a 1v1. Put up or shut up.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5929 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by A2 »

Hey pal
I'm voting your best friend MathBlade
ywall can chill ;)
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5930 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by A2 »

tbh I haven't really read those pages deeply.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5931 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by A2 »

In post 5888, A2 wrote:btw Math answer this whenever
why did you redirect Bulba to Rauth?
If you said why earlier I might have missed it.
Just humor me.
In post 5890, A2 wrote:Like
what were you hoping to accomplish by redirecting Bulba?

pedit: I'll go look back on it hold on.
M
a
t
h
B
l
a
d
e
n
e
e
d
s
t
o
a
n
s
w
e
r
t
h
e
s
e
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5932 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5928, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 5849, Creature wrote:Oh well, scum have factional boon, so we don't need to necessarily lynch in the N1 light.
No. We're lynching Math today. We're not going after another shiny toy. This gets resolved.
In post 5851, MathBlade wrote: Hell I am up for a Texcat wagon like I have wanted since day fucking one.
This is not how town reacts with a supposed guilty. Math is trying to edge away from this.
In post 5863, A2 wrote:Okay I caught up I dunno what to make of the last few pages because Bulba being really frustrated in a way that doesn't sound genuine and/or natural to me.
You know what? I'm tired of this Bulba doesn't sound genuine BS without the balls to back it up. I'm bearing my soul here. I'm fighting against a set up 2 days in the making, and I'm leaving so much of a trail that there won't be anywhere for scum to hide. It's maddening how transparently scum Math is being here. It's maddening how clear the scum agenda is here. It's maddening how close we are to actually breaking this game, but everyone is allowing themselves to be bullied by scumzors who want to tear down any hint of town coming together. And it's especially maddening that all of this is so clear to me, and everyone can't freaking see what's in front of their face. So you better start being a lot more clear about what's not genuine here, because I am nowhere near through making noise.
In post 5910, QuantumRadius wrote:how about this
what if i checked math tonight
i'm really not sure what to think
No. Math or me today. Math may be trying to inch away from this, but I'm calling a 1v1. Put up or shut up.
I am not thrilled with this. Math reads town to me, but I did make you a promise. I'm not going to derail this, but Ginngie pings me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5933 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5924, 79 CE wrote:You know what, Aristophanes can take the reins. No one is interested in actually playing mafia; I'm done here. Enjoy your shitshow.
Ouch, I have been here trying to sort this.

If you're still interested in this, Math mechanically looks guilty but sounds town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5934 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Ginngie »

BULBA IS SCUM FOR SETTING UP A DICHOTOMY THAT ONLY MATH OR BULBA CAN BE LYNCHED TODAY

HEY TITUS LOOK

SCUMZMZZZM

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5935 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by Ginngie »

IF I DO IT, I'M SCUM, IF SOMEONE ELSE DOES IT, THEY'RE TOWN

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5936 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Titus »

Ginngie, you're just being annoying and delaying my VCA by setting up a strawman of my argument. Bulba doesn't get back to back mislynches if one of them flips town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5937 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by dramonic »

So eddie doesn't count.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5938 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Bulbazak, just tell me who the scum are. All three or the pool. You keep guessing right, you'll keep getting my vote until you are wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5939 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Titus, you seem to love to ignore the fact that I got scum killed

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5940 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by dramonic »

In post 5938, Titus wrote:Bulbazak, just tell me who the scum are. All three or the pool. You keep guessing right, you'll keep getting my vote until you are wrong.
then he shouldnt have your vote already
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5941 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5892, A2 wrote:
In post 5535, MathBlade wrote:Night one I redirected Snarky to BTD6. I did that because Snarky has a tendency to flake out and not submit actions so Snarky would have gotten something if he did and I would have full claimed had he been alive. Because BTD6 claimed I went no where I was blocked or BTD6 was lying. This means that an unknown roleblocker, Ginngie, or BTD6 were scum OR a busdriver tried to save Ginngie's life and indadvertently killed Snarky. Mainly it's about figuring out what Nosferatu did. Him not saying much makes it impossible to figure out.

Night two, I redirected Bulba onto Rauth. I strongly believe Bulba is scum because of this, especially when he didn't list me in his top tier town after last night despite crumbing vig shooting me multiple times and the fact that I lived. Furthermore the fact there were NO additional kills makes things highly suspicious.
@A2 You quoted my post where I said why I redirected Bulba?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5942 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

No, it's an ends justify the means reasoning.

we want to know why you picked Bulba out of everyone

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5943 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5924, 79 CE wrote:You know what, Aristophanes can take the reins. No one is interested in actually playing mafia; I'm done here. Enjoy your shitshow.
:(
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5944 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5942, Ginngie wrote:No, it's an ends justify the means reasoning.

we want to know why you picked Bulba out of everyone
Because Bulba crumbed vig. Like...that was it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5945 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by A2 »

No.
What I want to know is why you picked Rauth out of everyone.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5946 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by A2 »

I also want to know what you wanted to get out of redirecting Bulba.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5947 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I know I am Town. There was scum in light as demonstrated. I thought Bulba was gonna vig me incorrectly so I pointed him at Rauth.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5948 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5945, A2 wrote:No.
What I want to know is why you picked Rauth out of everyone.
Nos or Rauth most likely scum. Nos was heavily pressured. So I redirected Bulba at Rauth.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5949 (ISO) » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by A2 »

Okay now talk about why you scumread Rauth?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”