Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

What about korts accusing you of wifom? That seemed a little too much in my opinion.
PersephoneSidekick
PersephoneSidekick
Goon
PersephoneSidekick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by PersephoneSidekick »

In post 150, Tchill13 wrote:What about korts accusing you of wifom? That seemed a little too much in my opinion.
When did korts accuse me of wifom? I only remember him accusing Monkey.
PersephoneSidekick
PersephoneSidekick
Goon
PersephoneSidekick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by PersephoneSidekick »

Wait, I forgot I wasn't still voting Robbnva. VOTE: Robbnva
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Oh he was referring to monkey. Well I do agree with him if he's talking about monkey.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

I still think Percy is way, way overreacting, but after her response to my last post I am not (currently) scumreading her for it. I will revisit later in this phase / next phase and see if what she gave me stands up to scrutiny.

The scum I
am
seeing is VOTE: TChill. He has spent an inordinate amount of his 21 posts defending Percy (directly and indirectly) and redirecting attention to other players. This looks more like like buddying up (white knighting? pocketing? What is the correct term?) than scum teaming to me, given what I first said.

Robb, what are your reads OTHER than Percy?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Robbnva »

@ps. You won't be the first to be mad at me, and certainly won't be the last.

@diamond. You clearly aren't reading my posts cause I've stated that I'm most suspicious of massive and tchill. I even think massive is trying to scum it up on purpose to protect ps.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Prods out.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:09 am

Post by Robbnva »

I should vote Nancy for not letting me play her game :lol:
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 155, Robbnva wrote:@ps. You won't be the first to be mad at me, and certainly won't be the last.

@diamond. You clearly aren't reading my posts cause I've stated that I'm most suspicious of massive and tchill. I even think massive is trying to scum it up on purpose to protect ps.
I missed that part, yes. I was tired last night and hadn't done a reread. Sorry!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:51 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 156, RadiantCowbells wrote:Prods out.
Whoops, this is me.

I've been mostly following, no clue why I haven't posted.

Well, I'm 2 pages behind and have zero thoughts as yet, so that's probably most of it tbh :P

Yo Sunny D, your avatar is scary, eh! I have to scroll padt it to read things so it doesn't come to life and send me into the past, consuming my life force!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:32 am

Post by Korts »

Whoops, looks like there's a couple pages to go through since my last post. I plan on falling off the map later tonight, so I'll just do a quick catch-up post and respond to anyone who addressed me. More to come tomorrow and on the weekend.
In post 123, humaneatingmonkey wrote:@Korts
In post 77, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
~~~~~
In post 67, Korts wrote:Which is not to say that I don't think Persephone isn't suspcious independent of your arguments. Her play has been pretty poor so far - but yours can be characterized more specifically as opportunistic.
So how do you read Persephone's ISO then? What do you not agree on me about?

~~~~~

What would I gain as scum by pushing Percy's wagon right now if not to scumhunt and to learn from her reactions?
What would I gain as scum by openly questioning townreads people have on me this early?
Reading Persephone's ISO, I partly believe her claim that her newbieness is the main driving force behind the poor play. I dislike her panicky lack of commitment to her RVS vote when pushed, and she is still more focused on explaining and excusing herself than analyzing others' behavior around her, which is anti-town at best.

What do I not agree with you about? Dude. I told you already. You argued that Persephone's reason being "too serious" is scummy, and I think that argument is bogus.

What would you gain with a Percy wagon? A potential lynch, something to keep posting about, someplace to keep your vote. Are you saying that pushing a Percy wagon should be considered an exclusively pro-town venture?

By openly questioning (unjustified) townreads on yourself, you are heading off anyone else doing the same, and besides - you didn't object to the read, you just asked Ginggie how much she trusts the read, like you were fishing for an ally.

I mean, before writing this post, I was pretty much past my initial suspicion of you, because you have made some salient points elsewhere, but now that you made me explain all this (again), I'm reconsidering my reconsideration.
Unlike Korts, I don't vote someone who I only disagree with. His push against me was NAI. It could be something a town can do, but it lost townpoints because it was a bullshit push. Anyway, why do you think that I had to vote Korts?
Hey fuck you. Disagreement was not my reason for voting you. I laid out my bullshit case quite clearly, thank you.

God, Ginggie is being useless in this game. It doesn't sound deliberate, but come on.

Tchill
Robbnva wrote:the true definition of rvs
Pouiusdfnblxkjnvqeroőüignjsdbfblkaémnm are you trying to give me an aneurysm?

massive was distressingly cryptic to start with, but 138 is a much more reasoned and reasonable write-up than previous posts. Especially the Kaboose suspicion, which I have glossed over on first read but looks like a potential catch now. I will do my proper weekend reread with an eye toward this as well.
In post 154, Sunlit Diamond wrote:I still think Percy is way, way overreacting, but after her response to my last post I am not (currently) scumreading her for it. I will revisit later in this phase / next phase and see if what she gave me stands up to scrutiny.

The scum I
am
seeing is VOTE: TChill. He has spent an inordinate amount of his 21 posts defending Percy (directly and indirectly) and redirecting attention to other players. This looks more like like buddying up (white knighting? pocketing? What is the correct term?) than scum teaming to me, given what I first said.

Robb, what are your reads OTHER than Percy?
Finally, something from you that I can completely agree with.

My vote stays on Tchill.
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:33 am

Post by Korts »

Oh hey, that last quote was from Sunlit Diamond - I thought I was reading humaneatingmonkey. Sorry!
scumchat never die
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

I will attempt to avoid turning back the clock in a normal game, Aristophanes. ;)

@robb - I just went through your ISO. In my defense you only actually leveled accusation at massive and TChill once, and it isn't a pairing I agree with. See below.

I was going to ask why Ginngie was getting heat, then I looked at her ISO. Am I nuts or do posts and completely contradict each other? I can't tell from tone if she's joking, and her other posts are meh. Talk more, Ginngie.

@Kaboose
massive wrote:i do think Kaboose is scum, his light attack on me was all show and no follow-through.
I had originally wanted to ask him what he was talking about, and then I looked at your ISO. In You group PS/TChill/Massive the same as Robb, then you are suspicious of how fast the wagon grew on TChill. That implies that you think massive is more likely to be scum in your eyes...but he says something like that *points up* and you don't respond at all. Can you walk me through what's going on in your head? This interaction makes your read look a lot like fake solving to me (and voteparking on PS is super safe, considering the preceding uproar), which makes me look more kindly on PS/massive than you and/or TChill.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

As it needs clarification somehow, asking who scum reads Korts is really it.

Who is dumb enough to scum read Korts

Apparently you add the word dumb and people can't read

Watch this

Who is scum reading Korts.

Fucking magical being able to read at a first grade level

129, I asked how Tchill made me asking who scum read Korts as a personal insult.

Quite literally.

I ask a simple question.

Tchill goes.

I feel that you have directed that at me, so it's worth a vote.

When there are two things that are hilarious about that.

1st off, there was no correlation for him to make that claim.

2nd, even if he thought I was asking him why he scum read Korts, he chooses to vote instead of try to sort/ask questions/lay out a scum read OR At the very least, point me to where he talked about it beforehand.

See y'all tomorrow
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

VOTE: Robb for blowing up RVS into a much more important matter than it deserves.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Robbnva »

It wasn't rvs...
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Robbnva »

Not to mention that's like the dumbest reason to vote somebody
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 166, Robbnva wrote:Not to mention that's like the dumbest reason to vote somebody

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 144, Robbnva wrote:You aren't reading the game closely. It's not just the vote. It's the reaction to me ask him about it. It's how he tried to play it off as rvs which somehow means he's absolved from answering the question. It's how he tried to take town credit for getting the game out of rvs. Its how he's falsely accusing me of things and somehow thinks my question is remotely close to his question. It's the lack of substance/scum hunting he's done.

Like I've said all this already. It's not just his vote... :facepalm:
Like it's a collection of things why I scum read Ps. Anyone who still says it's about rvs isn't reading the game.

Now you can disagree with my reasons, but these are why ps is scum to me.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:21 am

Post by Dark Horse »

Kaboose's 147 is consistent with him making implications of scum!tchill but not actually going anywhere with it. I don't really buy is reasoning for keeping his vote on persephone. Overall not a good look.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 163, Ginngie wrote:As it needs clarification somehow, asking who scum reads Korts is really it.

Who is dumb enough to scum read Korts

Apparently you add the word dumb and people can't read

Watch this

Who is scum reading Korts.

Fucking magical being able to read at a first grade level

129, I asked how Tchill made me asking who scum read Korts as a personal insult.

Quite literally.

I ask a simple question.

Tchill goes.

I feel that you have directed that at me, so it's worth a vote.

When there are two things that are hilarious about that.

1st off, there was no correlation for him to make that claim.

2nd, even if he thought I was asking him why he scum read Korts, he chooses to vote instead of try to sort/ask questions/lay out a scum read OR At the very least, point me to where he talked about it beforehand.

See y'all tomorrow
The addition of the "dumb" made your original post sound like scathing sarcasm, not a sincere inquiry...not to mention not that much time had passed since Korts had been scum read x2.

I agree that there was little reason for TChill to assume you specifically meant him, though.
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 164, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Robb for blowing up RVS into a much more important matter than it deserves.
Do you have any thoughts on the rest of the game so far?
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 171, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 164, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Robb for blowing up RVS into a much more important matter than it deserves.
Do you have any thoughts on the rest of the game so far?
I'm fairly certain at least two of TChill, ginngie, monkey, and Kaboose are scum, because they all have different scummy habits I saw people pointing out while rereading. The trick is figuring out which is which.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 172, Assemblerotws wrote:The trick is figuring out which is which.
the magic of scumhunting instead of parroting is amazing

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Umm... Who pointed out my scummy habits?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”