Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 172, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 171, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 164, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Robb for blowing up RVS into a much more important matter than it deserves.
Do you have any thoughts on the rest of the game so far?
I'm fairly certain at least two of TChill, ginngie, monkey, and Kaboose are scum, because they all have different scummy habits I saw people pointing out while rereading. The trick is figuring out which is which.
So why aren't you voting who you think is scum? What do you hope to accomplish by voting me for something you clearly know nothing about?
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 172, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 171, Sunlit Diamond wrote:
In post 164, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Robb for blowing up RVS into a much more important matter than it deserves.
Do you have any thoughts on the rest of the game so far?
I'm fairly certain at least two of TChill, ginngie, monkey, and Kaboose are scum, because they all have different scummy habits I saw people pointing out while rereading. The trick is figuring out which is which.
So why are you voting robb?
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Kaboose »

In post 169, Dark Horse wrote:Kaboose's 147 is consistent with him making implications of scum!tchill but not actually going anywhere with it. I don't really buy is reasoning for keeping his vote on persephone. Overall not a good look.
I'm sorry you don't buy it, I haven't made it available for purchase yet.
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by Assemblerotws »

Robb also sounds like scum because he lied in 144, saying that he'd already brought up half his arguments against Persephone when he had until that point never brought up the town cred Persephone claimed for taking the game out of RVS or the attempt to just play it off as RVS. He's also using a definition of RVS that literally nobody else on this site uses, and all his arguments until 100 or so centered wholly around RVS to try and justify a lynch. To be honest, until I looked at his join date right now, I legit thought this was his first game on this site and he was trying what could have worked on another site to get a townie lynched.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

Inb4 Ginngie scumreads me based off activity... :S
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Ari

scumzconfirmed
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:02 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 180, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Ari

scumzconfirmed
:lol: :lol:
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

Game solved, we can all go home.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:07 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 182, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Game solved, we can all go home.
You already know who oir scumnuddy is!

Game has been solved since we got our PMs :P
- Jingle
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

:lol:

On a more serious note, it is ironic that Robb first said he would not death tunnel on PS, and then totally did just that. I also realize that linking to other games for reference is a thing here, but bragging about catching RC is bothering me on an intuitive level.

That said, I still think TChill is the better lynch this round.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

I'm lurking because I can't find the time to analyze the thread right now with so much on my mind from work. Sorry.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Alright... Why am I the best lynch? Give me some questions I can answer. Anybody. I'll do my best to answer sufficiently.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 178, Assemblerotws wrote:Robb also sounds like scum because he lied in 144, saying that he'd already brought up half his arguments against Persephone when he had until that point never brought up the town cred Persephone claimed for taking the game out of RVS or the attempt to just play it off as RVS. He's also using a definition of RVS that literally nobody else on this site uses, and all his arguments until 100 or so centered wholly around RVS to try and justify a lynch. To be honest, until I looked at his join date right now, I legit thought this was his first game on this site and he was trying what could have worked on another site to get a townie lynched.
I didn't lie thanks. I did however make a mistake. Earlier I was typing a post where I mentioned the town cred thing but during the middle of it my boss called me away and when I came back I lost my train of thought and never finished my post. The definition of rvs being different is yet another stupid reason to vote me. I don't care if people don't use the same definition as me, that is how I define it.

I'll add you to the potential scum list also cause you aren't really looking for scum or motives. You are voting me for non AI things when you have legitimate scum reads
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:25 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Oh and I don't like how you just nitpick one thing and say "oh he lied". My posts clearly point to me thinking he is scum for more that his rvs vote. His rvs vote isn't why I scum read him and never was. You are deliberately twisting the facts to justify a shitty vote.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:55 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 186, Tchill13 wrote:Alright... Why am I the best lynch? Give me some questions I can answer. Anybody. I'll do my best to answer sufficiently.
What do you mean by "answer sufficiently"?
- Jingle
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 186, Tchill13 wrote:Alright... Why am I the best lynch? Give me some questions I can answer. Anybody. I'll do my best to answer sufficiently.
You aren't scum hunting or trying to progress the game. You have a terrible voting history. You seem too nervous. You definitely seem to care what others think of you too much (like why ask this question? Either defend yourself from the people voting you or move on)

If I wasn't dead set on lynching ps, I'd be voting you also
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:23 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 184, Sunlit Diamond wrote:it is ironic that Robb first said he would not death tunnel on PS, and then totally did just that.

Yes my plan wasn't to death tunnel but when a player blatantly lies about me I can't help but want them dead.

The bragging about RC wasn't meant to be bragging, it's more of the point that people want to excuse people's early posts in rvs because it's rvs and it is possible to trip somebody up and catch them.

I can't remember who said it here but somebody described ps in a way that i completely agrees with. She wanted to look like she was participating in rvs by trying to come up with a reason. It looked awkward and unnatural to me. Then to balk at my question and basically say "dude it's rvs" she completely negates everything. It's not a reaction I really see coming from town. I could see a n00b scum reacting like that though.

Aside from that. Now she's just in full omgus mode. Voting me for voting her. I don't see her really attempting to scum hunt or sort other people. It's clear my suspicion of her is genuine so she can't (and nobody can) really think I'm scum here. She's done legitimately scummy things and needs rope imo.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:36 am

Post by massive »

In post 174, Tchill13 wrote:Umm... Who pointed out my scummy habits?
Here, I can do this. It's all of them. You easily have all the scummy habits. Amazingly, this is not exaggeration.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

If I cared about how I was viewed or was too worried about each move why would I move my vote around like I have?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:52 am

Post by massive »

I don't think it's that you're concerned or not about how you're perceived. I think it's that you can't figure out HOW to change how you're perceived from your gameplay, so you've just decided that your natural gameplay is fine, maybe you're going to get mislynched as town a bit, but it'll make your scum game a bit easier. This is ultimately what got you lynched in Mini 1920 D1. Every attempt you make to get our of your own way is just another scummy action, so just embrace it, right?

The problem is, it works to some extent. I'm already like "yeah but that's just Tchill, honestly these 'textbook scummy actions' are just him getting in his own way, it's NAI at best."
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

If you were to view my other games I really do believe that I got better as the game progresses. As far as play style I'm kinda just going with the flow until I get a lot of experience and understanding beneath my belt. I really don't know how to correct or change my current style.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Robbnva »

so who are you scum reading and why? Your first 2 votes had no attempt at scum hunting and your last vote was to pressure someone who you felt wasn't posting enough. I feel like at this point you should have more substance if you are town
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Well Aristophanes whole iso is just fluff so that's a scum read and monkey is a scum read because of his wifom that I believe korts pointed out. Dark horse and kaboose would be my town reads.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

:(

I'm not scumread by Tchill
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

In post 188, Robbnva wrote:Oh and I don't like how you just nitpick one thing and say "oh he lied". My posts clearly point to me thinking he is scum for more that his rvs vote. His rvs vote isn't why I scum read him and never was. You are deliberately twisting the facts to justify a shitty vote.
I am at work so I can't do a full ISO, but this post pinged me so I'm going to go back later and read to see what I think of this claim. If I can see what you're saying, I'll shift you further from red.

p-edit: Why do you townread Kaboose, TChill?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”