Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

you aren't lynching me ginger ninjer
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:16 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 275, Eddie Cane wrote:you aren't lynching me ginger ninjer
Not today but tomorrow lol
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Korts »

In post 269, Tchill13 wrote:Oh we're lynching 2 people today? And 1 for trying to get conversation started? OK
Haha no that's not why at all. I'll compile a comprehensive case for you tomorrow, I promise.
scumchat never die
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:38 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Your case will be wasted time korts but go ahead.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:55 am

Post by massive »

Why would it be wasted time? That's not saying his results would be bad, but that he shouldn't even bother doing it. You don't even know what his output would be, so why attack his effort instead of his results?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:18 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I don't know massive why would I say that exactly? From my own thoughts I'm led to believe it's persephone or Ginngie. I was assuming korts implied he would do a detailed case against me specifically.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: Ginngie
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Ginngie »

:yawn:
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Just wanted to point out that Ginngie hasn't given much thought on slots other than me or Eddie but is evidently keeping up with the game.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Tchill looks as if he isn't sorting. He looks like scum trying to see which town is easiest to mislynch.

Chill, if you can even explain the "WIFOM argument" and what you agree about it, I will dismiss you as town. Go.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:17 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

Also, not gonna lie. My head's not on mafiascum these past few days. I'm busy with work. I'm sarreh. I'm gonna be more substantive next time.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 24, Robbnva wrote:You do realize the R in rvs means random right? He voted me for a game related reasons so asking him to explain himself and make sense is appropriate.
maybe you're just scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:38 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 15, PersephoneSidekick wrote:Dude, it's RVS; why are you expecting me to make sense?
unless you are
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 34, Robbnva wrote:
In post 31, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Do you think Percy trying to add reason to his RVS a bit odd? Like as if he's trying hard not to make his vote scummy?
Well I don't consider it an rvs vote. I just never understand why people vote me for saying "sup", because this isn't the first time it's happened. Getting people to explain what their issue is I feel helps me better understand them. Right now I don't like percy's response and the old me would probably go into a death tunnel, but with limited posts and lack of cares right now I'm not going to dwell on it.
In post 32, Ginngie wrote:
In post 29, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Hi nancy. This vote is to add weight to the Robbinva-PersephoneSidekick conflict. Basically, I want them to squabble while I observe from a distance.
Town.

Sounds scummy as if instigating a fight, but townAF for honesty
that isn't a good reason to give a town read imo. The best way to seem genuine, is to actually be genuine. You can totally be genuine as scum
nah you're just scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 33, humaneatingmonkey wrote:How much do you trust that read?
hm
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:40 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 41, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: PersephoneSidekick

Just helping the wagon along.
scum?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:41 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 47, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 45, Robbnva wrote:I didn't argue anything actually. I asked you a simple question.

You chose to use something game related to vote me, asking you to explain your vote is perfectly acceptable response.

you claim it was rvs, but according to my definition of rvs, it wasn't.

Also I don't really buy the whole "see if his reaction would be useful" because you have to have a familiarity with me to know how I would react as town and scum, and you don't.

my apologies for calling you he, I have issues with pronouns all the time. I will try not to make that mistake again.

There hasn't been enough from you to determine if you are scum or town yet, so I won't put you at L-1 but you are definitely on my radar. Let's see if your play improves.
Honestly I feel like the reason for the wagon building on them right now is pretty stupid.

VOTE: robbnva
lol?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 64, Korts wrote:
In post 55, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Korts, Percy's vote was out of place because it's an actual reason. A real reason. Not a joke reason.
a) Whoever gave you the idea that reasons can only be joke reasons?
b) What made you think that this was a serious reason?

For what it's worth, I thought the initial reason Persephone gave had some potential to go somewhere (i.e. Robb not voting in so-called RVS robs the town of information on him later down the line). It's not really the reason, but the follow-up "lol RVS" dismissal that stinks to me. So it also stinks to me that you would focus on that reason, when, for example, Aristophanes' is a direct scumtell and isn't just "too well thought out for the game phase" or however else to put your argument against Percy.

Good point about Tchill's unexplained wagon hopping, though.
In post 58, PersephoneSidekick wrote:Is it considered actively better to vote for a blatant joke reason in RVS than for a reason that is "real" but blatantly insufficient, and if so, why? Real question; it's my first non-newbie game.
Not necessarily. It is, however, highly impolite and counterproductive to dismiss arguments by referring to RVS, because RVS is a crutch, a myth, and a concept I wish had never been introduced to this game.

Also, Persephone, it is good to know that you welcome the wagon that you invited on yourself so long as the town has something to talk about - but you are not helping anyone if you just sit there explaining yourself and nothing more. Stop reacting, and start participating in the hunt if you are town, or if you want to sell yourself as town. That's all the advice you get.
In post 60, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 58, PersephoneSidekick wrote:Is it considered actively better to vote for a blatant joke reason in RVS than for a reason that is "real" but blatantly insufficient, and if so, why? Real question; it's my first non-newbie game.
Irrelevant question. Nothing is better. Whatever you do, if you're scummy, people will call you out on it. Just do whatever you think is best to do as town. This is hard to fake if you're scum. People can smell fake and fake attempts. So if you're trying to fake something, you're probably scum. And people will call you out on it.
My god, the bullshit logic. This is, at best, wishful thinking - but it also just sounds like you're trying to pin Persephone down at every turn.

VOTE: monkey
town

monkey might be scum
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

t chill is probably scum. if he is robb is lock town. not partners in any world.

that said, conditional scumread on robb. i haven't played with him. how competent of a player is he? if he's experienced I think he's scum because this is exactly the kind of bullshit an experienced scum can use to mislynch a newbie, my predecessor. his case is rvs garbage and he's pushing it WAY too hard. again, if robb is scum t chill isn't a partner in any world. if he's a beginner or hasnt played in a while though this could just be awful confbias. he's from 2010 but not all older players are overly experienced or he might've not played in a while so yeah it makes a difference.

aristo posts more as town I think. light scumread. their first prodge gave me town vibes tho.

ginngie is townlean. they aren't going to lynch me tho and it's cute they wanna try <3

monkey scumlean. reads disingenuous. idk. could go either way but they're too lamisty if ya know what I mean.

no other reads worth mentioning. just realized this was the post limit game so I'll tone back lmao
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Well I'm not scum but you know that already
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

I'm voting you or t chill. probably you because you read like am experienced scum trying to obv town
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Robbnva »

I don't really care who you vote for. My vote isn't coming off you until your lynched. I'll leave it there for the entire game if i have to.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

okay

VOTE: robb
you're going to regret faking confidence
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 259, Robbnva wrote:VOTE: eddie
tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, tried to give you time to convince me I was wrong about your slot.

time's up
In post 296, Robbnva wrote:I don't really care who you vote for. My vote isn't coming off you until your lynched. I'll leave it there for the entire game if i have to.
tried to give me benefit of the doubt =/= saying you're never unvoting me when I actually start playing

you aren't going to bully me with bullshit like you did my newbie predecessor
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:46 pm

Post by Robbnva »

I voted you before you started playing. You were too late. Sorry scum. If you aren't scum, sorry you decided to play like shit for some reason.

I'm not bullying you and I wasn't bullying your predecessor. I scum read your predecessor for legitimate reasons. You come in and think you can troll your suspicion away. Sorry that shit doesn't work on me.

Have a nice life

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”