Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Game Replacement »

VOTE: Mario

We can talk shortly rb. Write you're town case ready.
You too Mario. \o/
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2342, Flavor Leaf wrote:And @Thor - I do have a read on Dunker. It's just not a strong scum read or town read either way and I have complete faith that dunker will become obv town or obv scum on a later day. What doesn't make sense about this and why waste a fucking lynch on someone who will eventually become obvious with their alignment?
What makes you have complete faith that Dunker will become obv. town or obv. scum if he hasn't done it in the past two day phases - there appears to be no evidence to support this idea, why do you have it?

You're dropping curse words at my denseness for *not* wanting to wait for this moment, so you must have something more than a random gut feel that it will happen, right? Why do you have that thought?
In post 2373, Flavor Leaf wrote:What am I tinfoiling, btw? Not entirely sure what that means, actually.
Tinfoiling is a reference to this
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Tinfoil_hat

Can you show one example of Mario exerting his magic control over rb.
You're claiming he's doing it, surely you must have seen it happen at least once - when?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by rb »

In post 2374, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2372, rb wrote:Tbh i really really doubt that since ive looked @ the game with that mindset - nowhere does he suck up to me or anything, he just plays the game in a way that looks really town to me, and then I gave him a hard TR and we started working together
You wouldn't fall for it if he sucked up to you, though. I'm assuming you two have experience with each other, so...

Paul is the one sucking up to you.

Paul I was plenty suspicious of, I reaction tested him and I think he's town.

I also think Game Replacement might be scum unfortunately
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by rb »

@Flavor Leaf the thing is, I just townread Mario's play and he never sucked up to me. I scumread wave and wave scumread Ausuka/Mario and is doubling down on it, not even seeming to re-evaluate that Mario has admitted it was an alt and was trying (and failing) at a new style of play.

It doesn't look like bus material either, so in every world I just see Mario as town.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 2377, rb wrote:I also think Game Replacement might be scum unfortunately
Skitter looked very game solvey.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Vedith is too experienced for the 'why derp up this attack as scum?' tell to hold a lot of water, but it also still holds a few drops, which makes the attack more derpy than scummy to my mind. I'd want to hear why he thinks it's legit before I'd call it scummy.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

Im kinda rethinking my mario read rn. Because I was looking back and I felt like too much of my reasons to tr him were based off others reads. And FL has begun to actually post and I like what content he has made.
In post 2350, Flavor Leaf wrote:I am starting to actually see a Mario, Thor, Una potential team by where all their pushes are going. They are trying to stay distant from each other, yet all their pushes push the same agenda without incriminating the others directly. Mario takes RB's side with Thor, but obviously something is keeping Thor from being lynched. Thor is setting a Dunker/Flavor mislynch chain up, which wouldn't give much information, while Una tunnels on Eddie, a player who was pushing Thor with Rb, but MM4 already has RB. They're controlling the whole game. It's why we're in this standstill.
This post made a hell of a lot of sense to mex Like it just kinda rang tru.

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

hm
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

how eloquent
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

paul
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

VOTE: frog

on a reread my vote stays here
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

thinkbig gets obvious scum crsd. they're known for being incapable as scum. that much is fact. however, they do idle out as town so it's not irredeemable. that said, they were posting elsewhere and are still actively so I don't believe they should be given much doubt. scum read not irredeemable.

then we get to frog. garbage intro and hasn't gotten better. rides on tb's pr soft that might not even be a pr soft but probably is. his catchup posts are awful. they don't actually say anything. and, after mulchs horrible self hammer, he gives up on them. awesome. some rb buddying, random empty comments, hints at a scumread on mr then gives me town points...? 1385 isn't much brtter. nothing of use said. big whoop.

then he gives up on posting relevant stuff and posts thst we can ask about his catchuo. it wss bad to begin with, not a big loss.y the issue is his reads. that whole explanation post is fluff. idk. i don't have the energy to do a pbpa. frogs whole iso is garbage tho and he's scum up the road without an aquarian
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

im here for a bit whatsup
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

explain every thought u have on frog
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2381, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Im kinda rethinking my mario read rn. Because I was looking back and I felt like too much of my reasons to tr him were based off others reads. And FL has begun to actually post and I like what content he has made.
In post 2350, Flavor Leaf wrote:I am starting to actually see a Mario, Thor, Una potential team by where all their pushes are going. They are trying to stay distant from each other, yet all their pushes push the same agenda without incriminating the others directly. Mario takes RB's side with Thor, but obviously something is keeping Thor from being lynched. Thor is setting a Dunker/Flavor mislynch chain up, which wouldn't give much information, while Una tunnels on Eddie, a player who was pushing Thor with Rb, but MM4 already has RB. They're controlling the whole game. It's why we're in this standstill.
This post made a hell of a lot of sense to mex Like it just kinda rang tru.

i'm afraid that if you get to lylo you're going to sheep someone who says "this person is scum"
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:15 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2374, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2372, rb wrote:Tbh i really really doubt that since ive looked @ the game with that mindset - nowhere does he suck up to me or anything, he just plays the game in a way that looks really town to me, and then I gave him a hard TR and we started working together
You wouldn't fall for it if he sucked up to you, though. I'm assuming you two have experience with each other, so...

Paul is the one sucking up to you.
so what am i doing controlling rb with magical powers
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2375, Game Replacement wrote:VOTE: Mario

We can talk shortly rb. Write you're town case ready.
You too Mario. \o/
my towncase is that you can't read me
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by frog »

In post 2274, NotTheRealPaul wrote:u think thor vs eddie was scum theatre?
I think it could well have been. Make town despondent by having two players argue inconsequentially and distract from discussion that might be productive. Certainly there is nothing to say they cannot be scum together.
In post 2275, rb wrote:frog, why is MM4 off table for you?
Strong residual townread from Day One and early Day Two. I will concur that their recent posting hasn't been as good, but I don't think that equates to scummy. It may well be complacency as a result of a town leader of sorts emerging.
In post 2343, Game Replacement wrote:I have decided!

VOTE: rb
If you're going to be contrarian to this extent, there should probably be more than a naked vote

rb, as you have said yourself, it is high time a wagon goes somewhere. Who should it be on if you won't join me?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:53 pm

Post by rb »

im voting wavemode for that reason
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

@eddie Im not seeing most of what u say. TB's lurkiness is NAI as I saw him do it in a recent town game of his. He did however soft a PR and if I understand FL from earlier in the day, SD was shot by a vig and TB is town.
As far as frog goes I find notice much of what you said. I actually townleaned on him as he looked like he was gamesolving or atleast trying to help. That said, I have a tendency to skim through larger posts and with frog's tendency to make large posts with lots of quotes I may have missed something. Also I kinda tend to attribute lots of effort with long pists to be more of a towny trait, even though I know post length is NAI.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 2393, rb wrote:im voting wavemode for that reason
why was over thor?

@mario I tend to sheep my TRs but in mylo/lylo I try to do less of that unless theyre conftown. My own SRs tend to be off anyway, so I dont usually go with em.
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

ebwop wave*
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by MarioManiac4 »

ntrp what if i told you

your townread is wrong
NotTheRealPaul
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
NotTheRealPaul
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by NotTheRealPaul »

In post 2394, NotTheRealPaul wrote:@eddie Im not seeing most of what u say. TB's lurkiness is NAI as I saw him do it in a recent town game of his. He did however soft a PR and if I understand FL from earlier in the day, SD was shot by a vig and TB is town.

As far as frog goes I find I dont notice much of what you said. I actually townleaned on him as he looked like he was gamesolving or atleast trying to help. That said, I have a tendency to skim through larger posts and with frog's tendency to make large posts with lots of quotes I may have missed something. Also I kinda tend to attribute lots of effort with long pists to be more of a towny trait, even though I know post length is NAI.
was missing some key words lol. Fixed to make sense.

pedit: on flavour? im willing to entertain the thought but usually my TRs are solid.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by frog »

In post 2386, Eddie Cane wrote:they don't actually say anything. and, after mulchs horrible self hammer, he gives up on them.
I'm not so sure you are the qualified to make that accusation, Eddie. My postcount may be a small fraction of yours, but how many of them are irreverent one-liners? If you scumread me based on my posts not saying anything, then you're justifying my vote on you.
In post 2386, Eddie Cane wrote:hints at a scumread on mr then gives me town points...?
In post 1398, Eddie Cane wrote:never mind that at the end of that post you implied a strong scumread
Come on now, you resolved that criticism at the time you read my post. I was beginning to townlean on Thor at the time in the game you voted for him. It seems you understood that earlier; why not now, when you have a need to misrep? Oh, sorry, seems that I answered my own question
In post 2386, Eddie Cane wrote:then he gives up on posting relevant stuff and posts thst we can ask about his catchuo. it wss bad to begin with, not a big loss.y the issue is his reads. that whole explanation post is fluff. idk. i don't have the energy to do a pbpa.
... So now you don't want the catch-up. Scum if I do write the catch-up, scum if I don't. You're making premises for a chosen conclusion. I agree that the read post is cursory, I stated as much at the beginning. That does not, however, mean it is fluff. You had the opportunity to use it as a vehicle for elaboration. Besides, why do you think I should be providing massively detailed reads lists as a matter of course when you can't even be bothered to properly ISO one player? Let's call it 'fluff'. It's far more complete and informative than any of your posts.

P-edit: I really don't want to vote wavemode when Eddie is still alive

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”