Normal 1934: Civilization Mafia Mafia (Endgame)

Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 299, Robbnva wrote:I voted you before you started playing. You were too late. Sorry scum. If you aren't scum, sorry you decided to play like shit for some reason.

I'm not bullying you and I wasn't bullying your predecessor. I scum read your predecessor for legitimate reasons. You come in and think you can troll your suspicion away. Sorry that shit doesn't work on me.

Have a nice life
so whyd you lie about giving me a chance? and explain the mindset where trolling would get rid of suspicion. you didn't scumread my predecessor for legit reasons, you blew an rvs case way out of proportion because that's how scum works. you bullied them. that's how experienced scum beat newbs. intimidation. fuck off with that. and don't say i played like shit til postgame, cause from where I stand you played like shit and got caught as obv scum :lol:
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:03 pm

Post by Robbnva »

I didn't lie. I gave you a chance. I unvoted your slot. Voted massive instead. You made 9 useless posts.

That was your chance and you blew it.

Not wasting any more posts arguing with my scum read.

bye Felicia.

P.s.
@mod I'll basically be in the woods of WVA Friday & Saturday doing a Ragnar and Sunday probably in a coma so v/la this weekend

P.s.s - you've played like shit. Suck it trebek
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:09 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

lol yeah you're just scum you're getting roped today. you aren't attempting to sort me, you just said you aren't going to interact with me anymore and that's because you know you're stuck in a corner. me not having time to actually read the game and rvsing for a bit doesn't allow you to write me off.

this means t chill is town and won't be lynched meaning ginngie will probably help you try to mislynch me. t chill, stop being a scummy scumfuck and post something useful to reassure me. you can even 2v2 ginngie and robb with me! ginngie is probably tilted town tho so your focus is robb.
Dark Horse
Dark Horse
Goon
Dark Horse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Dark Horse »

Eddie what makes you so certain that t chill and rob aren't partners?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 41, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: PersephoneSidekick

Just helping the wagon along.
In post 45, Robbnva wrote:I didn't argue anything actually. I asked you a simple question.

You chose to use something game related to vote me, asking you to explain your vote is perfectly acceptable response.

you claim it was rvs, but according to my definition of rvs, it wasn't.

Also I don't really buy the whole "see if his reaction would be useful" because you have to have a familiarity with me to know how I would react as town and scum, and you don't.

my apologies for calling you he, I have issues with pronouns all the time. I will try not to make that mistake again.

There hasn't been enough from you to determine if you are scum or town yet, so I won't put you at L-1 but you are definitely on my radar. Let's see if your play improves.
In post 47, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 45, Robbnva wrote:I didn't argue anything actually. I asked you a simple question.

You chose to use something game related to vote me, asking you to explain your vote is perfectly acceptable response.

you claim it was rvs, but according to my definition of rvs, it wasn't.

Also I don't really buy the whole "see if his reaction would be useful" because you have to have a familiarity with me to know how I would react as town and scum, and you don't.

my apologies for calling you he, I have issues with pronouns all the time. I will try not to make that mistake again.

There hasn't been enough from you to determine if you are scum or town yet, so I won't put you at L-1 but you are definitely on my radar. Let's see if your play improves.
Honestly I feel like the reason for the wagon building on them right now is pretty stupid.

VOTE: robbnva
this isn't a partner interaction a beginner like t chill would have. random OPENLY meaningless vote, then a post from the opposing wagon and immediately voting them and calling the wagon stupid. that's awk af and easy to scumread, and on reread I think it might just be awkwardness people are scumreading, but the big takeaway is scum!tchill doesn't waffle around scum!robb and town!ps like that. there's no way that's a partner interaction.
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

t chill is someone I expect most people to scumread and he gets mislynched a lot for it from my experience with him (on an alt he deosnt know who I am). he has also been scum yeah. i don't see the agenda here though. it could just be awkward scum, yeah, but robbs death tunnelling me for the entire game over rvs from a newbie. anybody who isn't a turd snuggling ostrich monster can see that. it's fine to scumread someome off of rvs, that's how games get started. robb being THIS CERTAIN is not something reasonable though. and, since when do beginners /not/ get overly defensive? that's like the biggest beginner fact. robb is fucked because a skilled player replaced said scummy tunnel and now he's trying to act macho with this deathtunnel bullshit. it's not going to work though. he overplayed his hand, as you see by him openly not attempting to sort me because I didn't have time to catch up and joked around. his posts on ps were bad. his death tunnel intent is worse. hes flipping red here.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 287, Eddie Cane wrote:
In post 15, PersephoneSidekick wrote:Dude, it's RVS; why are you expecting me to make sense?
unless you are
this post is hilarious.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Robb is not scum and I'm not voting for that mislynch.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by Robbnva »

Maybe I'm misreading some things but I've looked over ALL of tchill's games and he's only been mislynched once. The rest he was scum, killed, or survived.

If Eddie cane or even tchill wants to provide links to the msynches that happen "a lot" that would be swell. Otherwise that's yet another mistake Eddie has made.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I don't think I ever claimed I was mislynched "a lot"
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:18 pm

Post by Korts »

Eddie what the fuck with the shitstream - how is "hm" and "lol?" in response to quotes from ten pages ago worth a separate post each? Get it together. Take your fucking time. Compose a fucking thought and consider the value of coherence in your writing.
In post 302, Eddie Cane wrote:lol yeah you're just scum you're getting roped today. you aren't attempting to sort me, you just said you aren't going to interact with me anymore and that's because you know you're stuck in a corner. me not having time to actually read the game and rvsing for a bit doesn't allow you to write me off.

this means t chill is town and won't be lynched meaning ginngie will probably help you try to mislynch me. t chill, stop being a scummy scumfuck and post something useful to reassure me. you can even 2v2 ginngie and robb with me! ginngie is probably tilted town tho so your focus is robb.
Uhh... How the fuck does Robb's tunneling mean that Tchill is town? That is by far the stupidest thing I've read in this thread yet. And your Ginggie read is jumping all over the place. I can't even begin to understand what you're going for here.

The explanation in 304/305 isn't very compelling. It hinges on some pretty big assumptions of intention. You're also playing the newbie card on Tchill's behalf pretty hard.

But okay, you have some experience with him. Does he usually partake in any substantial scumhunting?
scumchat never die
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:33 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 309, Tchill13 wrote:I don't think I ever claimed I was mislynched "a lot"
No you didn't but he did. He said he's played with you under some alt.

Have you been mislynched a lot on here?
nancy
nancy
Jack of All Trades
nancy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:30 am

Post by nancy »

In post 265, Dark Horse wrote:On ari's meta: I played with town!him in perfect blue and he similarily didn't care about the game at all.
Don't think he's at all similar here to his play there? He feels town in just his first few posts there and I don't feel anything at all from him here; do you have anything actually substantive to say about my read or are you just content shrugging it off because he didn't care in some other game you remember? I haven't even argued that he's scum here because of lack of caring; I think if you actually took the time to address my post you would probably realize that.
In post 266, massive wrote:Dark Horse can be town for now.

Nancy, don't you think Aristo is someone that will eventually sort himself? You seem to have a good amount of experience with him.
Town because...?

If I waited 3 dayphases to get a read on Ari then yes, it would probably be more accurate than my read on him right now; is that any different to any other person who I have a good meta read on? Am I not supposed to scumhunt or lynch anyone because everyone could be town and I should just wait for them to show themselves? Do you think that I've given an unfair assessment of his play this game? He hasn't responded to any of my points or shown any sign of activity since; should I just ignore that?
In post 267, Ginngie wrote:I can attest to this
Literally doesn't even make sense given that Ari was a blatant lurksack in Fire's game that just finished and didn't get lynched for like 4 dayphases because he wasn't attracting attention and everyone wanted to lynch everyone else who was posting a lot. Do you have an actual read on Ari? Not even sure why I'm bothering to engage with you tbh.
:2017-2018:
hi meet my mafiascum gravestone, the flowers were probably left by camn or schadd or Prism, blow them kisses for me would you?
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:44 am

Post by massive »

I feel like scum!DarkHorse would have followed you onto Aristo.

And I just played a game with town!Aristo where he threw shade and faffed about like this, so I'm trying to understand why your meta read on him is strong enough to vote but doesn't line up with (a) what I just experienced and (b) what I understand the "accepted meta read" of Aristo to encompass.

Do you have thoughts on anyone else?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Sunlit Diamond
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Sunlit Diamond
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Sunlit Diamond »

@mod
can I make it a regular thing that I'm vla Sunday and Monday? This has been a common issue in every game I've been in since I came to the site.

I'll catch up shortly.
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Ginngie »

@nancy, you engage with me because I'm actually good at this game. Tchill scum, vote so I can hammer
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:05 am

Post by Korts »

The Case for Tchillscum

a PBPA venture

Spoiler: Post-by-Post
(Note: not all posts are listed here, just most of them.)

Post 41: naked wagoning in RVS - lazy play, but null on its own.

Post 47: next post after 41, goes from supporting the Percy/Eddie wagon to calling it stupid and voting the wagon leader in Robb - fails to address his own role on the wagon, even though the reason for Robb voting Percy is the same as when he joined it.

Post 79: without addressing any of the page-and-a-half of discussion since his last post, he questions monkey's vote and tries to redirect it. Posts 81 and 87 continue this line of thought.

Post 105: asks Kaboose why express suspicion if he isn't going to vote him - similar to monkey's case in 79, he seems concerned with cases/votes against him, regardless of other accompanying circumstances (like monkey simultaneously suspecting me, or Kaboose outlining multiple scenarios).

Post 143: immediately minimizes the vote on Ginggie after it is challenged (voted to get her to talk). Claims there are no cases out there for anyone being scum.

Post 145: asks Robb for directions, reads him as town - sounds like appeasement to me.

Post 150 brings up my WIFOM argument as weak in relation to Percy, to which Percy clarifies that the argument was against monkey - 153 then changes to agreement with the argument. For reference, that WIFOM argument was in reference to the "how much do you trust that read?" comment of monkey, dating all the way back to page 3, which I now consider a NAI comment. I wasn't pushing the WIFOM thing, nor was anyone else, Tchill was the one who kept bringing it back up.

Next 4 posts - 174, 186, 193, and 195 are all defensive one-liners.

Post 197 scumreads Ari for fluffposting (weak), and again brings up the WIFOM thing (and again namedrops me, a repeating occurrence which is starting to set off some buddying alarms for me).

Post 200 Townreads Ginggie for the townAF RVS read on monkey (the one which got the WIFOMy response) - remember that Tchill's vote at this point is still on Ginggie. Vote change to Ari comes in 202.

Post 247
again
tries to revive the WIFOM argument against monkey, this time with a direct appeal to me, and a follow-up question of why he (Tchill) is scummier. Like, this is the biggest red flag of all for me.

Post 260 finally votes monkey, no explanation, no case. In context, timing seems completely off as well.

Post 269 implies that he is under attack because he is trying to get conversation started. A complete misrepresentation that depicts him as an innocent party and anyone voting him as maliciously trying to shut conversation down. Another big red flag.

Post 272 advocates investigating low content posters on his wagon. Misdirection.

Post 274 unvotes (guess the monkey pressure didn't last even a day), apparently because massive asked him to make his own cases? I don't know. No explanation provided.

Post 281 votes Ginggie without elaboration - again, after a townread that has not been explicitly retracted. 283 provides some explanation (Ginggie is keeping up, but only comments on Tchill and Eddie).

Post 307 disavows Robb wagon, claims it will be a mislynch.

Analysis:

• Main focus of Tchill's posts overall is defensive.
  • Votes regularly inconsistent with expressed reads: vote hop from Percy to Percy's wagon leader, then Ginggie vote to Ginggie townread,
    then
    a vote switch, then back to voting Ginggie without any acknowledgement of his prior positions
  • Constant side pressure on monkey based on a single, minor point (WIFOM), votes monkey for less than a day in total, does not make own case - also namedrops me every time he brings up the WIFOM thing, and it is making me extremely uncomfortable at this point
  • The interaction with Ginggie is highly suspicious, again
I dunno, that's about it for me. I'm completely sold on this. Hope you guys are, too - come join the wagon!
scumchat never die
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Korts »

In post 315, Ginngie wrote:@nancy, you engage with me because I'm actually good at this game. Tchill scum, vote so I can hammer
You're bussing, aren't you.
scumchat never die
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 317, Korts wrote:
In post 315, Ginngie wrote:@nancy, you engage with me because I'm actually good at this game. Tchill scum, vote so I can hammer
100%
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Korts
Korts
Luddite
Korts
Luddite
Luddite

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Korts »

In post 318, Ginngie wrote:
In post 317, Korts wrote:
100%
Great!

Guys! The scum team is Tchill/Ginggie/Eddie Cane, so you know what to do.
scumchat never die
Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 310, Korts wrote:Eddie what the fuck with the shitstream - how is "hm" and "lol?" in response to quotes from ten pages ago worth a separate post each? Get it together. Take your fucking time. Compose a fucking thought and consider the value of coherence in your writing.
In post 302, Eddie Cane wrote:lol yeah you're just scum you're getting roped today. you aren't attempting to sort me, you just said you aren't going to interact with me anymore and that's because you know you're stuck in a corner. me not having time to actually read the game and rvsing for a bit doesn't allow you to write me off.

Uhh... How the fuck does Robb's tunneling mean that Tchill is town? That is by far the stupidest thing I've read in this thread yet. And your Ginggie read is jumping all over the place. I can't even begin to understand what you're going for here.

The explanation in 304/305 isn't very compelling. It hinges on some pretty big assumptions of intention. You're also playing the newbie card on Tchill's behalf pretty hard.

But okay, you have some experience with him. Does he usually partake in any substantial scumhunting?
His conclusion that Robb and TChill cannot be partners stems from his earlier analysis of their interactions in #45 and #47.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:31 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Seeking replacement for Kaboose.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:45 am

^=^
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:45 am

v=v
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:45 am

>=<

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”