MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:24 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

It's not about responding to your "case." I can do that if you point me to any post because I don't remember being impressed by any points you made. It's about you making a really fucking strange and reachy post, and you being scum for it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2498, MarioManiac4 wrote:Are you referring to ?
Because that doesn't contain a single good point.
Rb asks for reasons Ciara is scum, I respond, and that makes me buddying Rb?
Dunkerdoodles makes a strange statement unsupported by evidence, I ask him for reasoning, and that makes me buddying Rb?
Like none of the things you are saying make logical sense.

If Mulch self-destructed multiple times... then how is it more likely that I metadived him and purposefully chose a way to get Mulch lynched over whatever other townie, instead of the event occuring naturally, as it had "multiple times"?
The logical leaps you're making here are really big and I can't see what you're filling them with.
I'm assuming you had played with Mulch more than you meta diving him. That could be my bad. I have dived him, and in those situations, he does end up usually hitting scum. I read a game where he was lynched day 1, with a self vote, and he nailed two of the scum. It's more of an overarching case on you, rather than just one post. It's everything. The agenda you seem to be pushing, the walk around discrediting, the not actually defending, but stating things. The, what I still believe, was major rolefishing put it over the top for me, which is why I went deep in your ISO, and it's really everything seems to be pushing a scum agenda, but you're doing it in a way where people won't scum read you for it. Kudos for that.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:27 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2344, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Mario

His last post is pushing a ridiculous amount of scum agenda, and directly chainsaw defends Una. On top of how I was just conversing with rb, Mario is essentially scum claiming.
Here you're pushing me as scum literally because I defended Unabombah. Like, you do realise that saying that a case on someone is bad doesn't make you scum with that person, right? And you say I'm pushing this "scum agenda"; What agenda am I pushing, then, by voting you?
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:28 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

You keep using the word "rolefishing."
I don't think it means what you think it means.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2500, MarioManiac4 wrote:It's not about responding to your "case." I can do that if you point me to any post because I don't remember being impressed by any points you made. It's about you making a really fucking strange and reachy post, and you being scum for it.
See, this paints you as scum to me as well. Scum like town to make clear cut cases on them, so they can respond and defend against each one of them. I really don't see my posts as reachy. At all. I am stating pretty much everything that's on my mind. I'm even here trying to help you out if you are actually town, but you just seem to want to discredit and say no case is made. =/ People voted you after I did, so that states that you are in fact coming off as scummy. Dunkerdoodles even agreed to that when GR said you are scumming up the place. So that's, at the very least, 5 people who see you being scummy. What's your thoughts on that?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:29 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2503, MarioManiac4 wrote:You keep using the word "rolefishing."
I don't think it means what you think it means.
it means you are fishing for roles to come out.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I actually believe you to be role fishing now, tbh.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2502, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 2344, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Mario

His last post is pushing a ridiculous amount of scum agenda, and directly chainsaw defends Una. On top of how I was just conversing with rb, Mario is essentially scum claiming.
Here you're pushing me as scum literally because I defended Unabombah. Like, you do realise that saying that a case on someone is bad doesn't make you scum with that person, right? And you say I'm pushing this "scum agenda"; What agenda am I pushing, then, by voting you?
with this.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:31 am

Post by frog »

In post 2480, Eddie Cane wrote:irrelevant bullshit level: 10

saying I'm doing the same things as you and I can't scumread you for them
is admitting you're being a scumfuck because I'm intentionally being scummy. good point! and being a hypocrite means jack shit in mafia, I don't care if I shitpost, shitposting and posting one liners isn't the same as attempting to make a constructive catch up and flat our failing because you aren't experienced enough to fake a real catch up. i have lots of posts, you having less doesn't make you scum, but you're attempting to look contributing while doing nothing. your catchup offered nothing productive to the thread as does the test of your content.

that's not what a misrep is, nice buzzwording though.
you already acknowledged it was a valid point by saying you answered it earlier
so don't try and play the misrep card. i didn't "understand" it, I stopped commenting on it because there were bigger fish to fry. never mind how hard you're peddling me and thor as your strongest scum reads when anyone who isn't a squawking cactus can tell we almost certainly aren't partners. lolz. and advice for the future: next time just fake a 4th scumread so it isn't blatantly obvious you're scum faking a team read and confbiasing it to fit.

I never said I don't want the catchup.
show me where I said that. you wanna talk about misrepping? you just openly did it. your catchup was awful, that doesn't even close to equate to the bullshit you're trying to pedal. i never said "scum if you do, scum if you don't" in any world. losing another 30 pages of horrible catchup isn't a big loss, which is true. random snips at random comments followed by disconnected reads is not a good catchup.
I've isod lots of players btw, so idk where that line comes from
, but sure, keep trying to discredit me. it's not "complete and informative"... scratch that. it's informative. reporting on information instead of analyzing. hey Thor, found a wiki tell for us to use! you said it yourself, it's informative, it's not analytical and stating things about a bunch of people IS fluff.

P-edit: you're getting lynched today.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it? In order:

1) I said the logic of your scumread of me supports the logic of my scumread of you. In other words, if I followed your criteria, I should be scumreading you!
2) I said that
you
resolved the criticism earlier (and even quoted the post where you did so), not
me
. Shall we count this exchange as one misrep or two?
3) I said, with that comment about 'scum if I do, scum if I don't', that you had judged the catch-up before it was forthcoming. If what I produced was bad and useless and you had already sorted me, then it stands to reason that any more is, at best, superfluous. Maybe saying you do not want the catch-up was a stretch, but you certainly did not enjoy it and you certainly did not need it, which is near enough not wanting it in my eyes.
4) I said 'ISO' where perhaps I meant something more like 'pbpa'. A phrase that might have served the same purpose is 'a post where you tried'.

I think, unless you manage to read a post without misunderstanding and without recourse to the Oxford English Dictionary to produce overfine distinctions to use in your excuses for responses, we had better not engage again. Your posting when irreverent was not enlightening, but it seems that it only gets worse when you begin to expend energy.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:40 am

Post by frog »

In post 2497, MarioManiac4 wrote:@Frog; Do you believe it to be likely Thor and Eddie are a scumteam based on associative or not?
I do not believe it to be likely thor and Eddie are a scumteam based on associative.

There are a lot of ways to deconstruct that statement, however, so I am bracing for some major splitting of hairs
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:42 am

Post by frog »

That's enough vitriol for one day
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:00 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I played with Mulch once prior to this game. He was town and ended up deathtunneling me. He didn't get lynched for it. So that's wrong.

pedit: Sure, scum like that. Town also like that. Your point?
I definitely do see your posts as reachy. It's like PEA. Point, evidence, analysis. You have a point, a statement that states an opinion, but that's it.
I don't have anything to say about 5 people finding me scummy. Obviously there are town in there and I hope they come around. But I'm focusing on individual reasoning and trying to find scum in there.

pedit2: Is fishing for actual evidence the same as rolefishing now, then? :thinking:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 200, PenguinPower wrote:
Vote Count 1.05
Flavor Leaf
(6): rb, Flavor Leaf, Thor665, Mariomanic4, UnaBombaH, Eddie Cane
(L-1)

MarioManic4
(2): wavemode, Frog
NotTheRealPaul
(2): Game Replacement,
Sunlit Diamond

UnaBombaH
(1):
Mulch

Frog
(1): Dunkerdoodles

Not Voting
(1): NotTheRealPaul

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-08-06 20:05:00)

Mod Notes:
I'm gonna come back to this vote count, as I think it's pretty telling. I have replaced the names to fit their current player.

What's most telling is my wagon. Scum is on this wagon. I feel like both Rb and Eddie are town, and I know I'm town. Now let's take a look who's left on my wagon.

Flavor Leaf
(6):
rb, Flavor Leaf,
Thor665, Mariomanic4, UnaBombaH,
Eddie Cane
(L-1)

Oh, how funny is that. Thor, Mario, and Una. This is actually another reason that I feel like those three aren't the scum team, but there is definitely scum within this. Like, my lynch very well could have gone through, and because of the layout of how it happened, because it was based off crap reasoning and jokey early game stuff, this is by no means an all town wagon. Anyone who thinks differently is basically going to be a scum claim from my eyes.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:01 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

It was an early game wagon, sure. That doesn't mean there's scum on it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2511, MarioManiac4 wrote:I played with Mulch once prior to this game. He was town and ended up deathtunneling me. He didn't get lynched for it. So that's wrong.

I already said it was my bad for assuming you'd played together and knew each other, so if that's wrong, I'm confused.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:02 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2511, MarioManiac4 wrote:Is fishing for actual evidence the same as rolefishing now, then? :thinking:
I don't think you are fishing for evidence, though. I think you're fishing for a role claim.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:03 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

Oh, is pushing people fishing for a role claim, then? That's interesting logic. I guess every player who isn't incredibly lurky or passive rolefishes every game, then.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2513, MarioManiac4 wrote:It was an early game wagon, sure. That doesn't mean there's scum on it.
lol, okay. I see this as the wagon that had us leave early game.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2516, MarioManiac4 wrote:Oh, is pushing people fishing for a role claim, then? That's interesting logic. I guess every player who isn't incredibly lurky or passive rolefishes every game, then.
It was just everything about how you went about doing it. The timing was uncanny, but I'm obviously not going to go into depth about that, because you are clearly role fishing now.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, you haven't made a single point in forever. You've just been going. "Nope. Wrong. Isn't right. No." constantly. And instead of trying to help people town read, you are doing essentially nothing.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:06 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2517, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2513, MarioManiac4 wrote:It was an early game wagon, sure. That doesn't mean there's scum on it.
Maybe it was. Doesn't actually mean anything.

pedit: Oh yes I'm DEFINITELY rolefishing by acting you to clarify logic that you're not giving. FLAVOR LEAF TOWN MVP

pedit: I have. My point is that your logic is bullshit. I've been trying to argue my point with you in case you're town, but literally all you're doing is making blank statements. You aren't actually doing shit.

I want to lynch you and/or NTRP. If you're actually town, stop doing this shit, give actual reasoning for your pushes, and then maybe it'll be possible to read you as such :]
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2520, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 2517, Flavor Leaf wrote:
Maybe it was. Doesn't actually mean anything.

pedit: Oh yes I'm DEFINITELY rolefishing by acting you to clarify logic that you're not giving. FLAVOR LEAF TOWN MVP

pedit: I have. My point is that your logic is bullshit. I've been trying to argue my point with you in case you're town, but literally all you're doing is making blank statements. You aren't actually doing shit.

I want to lynch you and/or NTRP. If you're actually town, stop doing this shit, give actual reasoning for your pushes, and then maybe it'll be possible to read you as such :]

You literally just repeated what I just said.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I have given reasons. I personally feel I've given more reasons than the majority of the people in this game, and definitely more reasons than you have.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2520, MarioManiac4 wrote:If you're actually town, stop doing this shit, give actual reasoning for your pushes, and then maybe it'll be possible to read you as such

This comes off as Mario trying to bargain with me. He's trying to bargain with potentially giving me a town read from him so I'll stop pushing him.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And I honestly have no clue what you mean by blank statements. I feel I'm anything but blank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”