Micro 735: Greater Idea (Day 2 Begins)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Keychain »

Von

Are you still assuming I'm scum

Why
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by vonflare »

well screen has hard defended you through the day and he's confscum to me soooooo
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Keychain
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Keychain
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Keychain »

If I was scum I would have shut up at hammer.

Outta battery shortly, will probably be locked by the time I get home, so lynch Chick for me
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

In post 574, vonflare wrote:if he was bluffing its basically a scumclaim
If I'm bluffing or if I'm serious
"A man can not be too careful on the choices of his enemies." Oscar Wilde
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by Mulch »

If sparkles dosen't show me his case I might shoot him instead :mad:
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by vonflare »

and before you ask for proof to back up my statement:

- never mentions key (ISO HIM) other than to naked vote him in RVS and to agree with him once

- scumreads me through the entire game (most likely for me pushing his scumbuddy)

- constantly defends key:

Spoiler:
In post 429, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 422, vonflare wrote:
In post 417, vonflare wrote:
@SCREEN
In post 413, vonflare wrote:I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BULLSHITTED A MILDLY STRONG DISTRACTION IN 385 COULD EVERYONE READ IT AND TELL ME MY SHIT STINKS. THANK YOU
FTFY
In post 512, Srceenplay wrote:Von. Why push this key lynch so late? Why not 24 hours ago or wait tomorrow?

- (fake?) dayvigs me for pushing his scumbuddy
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

I know a Mulch lynch is impossible today, but I want everyone to see this in the unlikely event that I die tonight.

Mulch isn't playing like an uninformed player, considering new information as it pops up and making honest evaluations of who scum is. He's playing like someone with an agenda, whose goal is to get his targets lynched at all costs even if it means twisting and exaggerating the details or just flat-out bullshitting arguments.
In post 268, Mulch wrote:
In post 242, Keychain wrote:If you're not confident in your reads you might not want a vig role because you can screw over town so easily with bad choices
1) This is just not the mentality you have when choosing your choices.

2) When I played with Sparkles in my first normal game, he was extremely confident and identified me as scum day 1 and said after the game he wished he had kept pushing on me. He's a confident person. Let alone objecitvely that's not your mentality you have in this sort of game, you choose the most fun role, it's specifically not true for Sparkles
First he groups everyone into a giant umbrella by saying "this is just not the mindset you have when choosing your choices," even though it's pretty damn obvious that not everyone is going to take the high-risk high-reward path when they have two choices in front of them. He's trying to turn his own SUBJECTIVE mindset into a universally accurate one when he should know that it isn't. Also, the "you choose the most fun role" claim is nonsense, people are going to choose wincon the majority of the time if they get two town cards.

Then he tries using a bad interpretation of my meta as an argument for why I wouldn't have this mindset. I mostly covered this in , but it's also ignoring the fact that I've never claimed to be amazing at reading people, nor was I ever "extremely confident" about him. He was there and, again, should know this.
In post 271, Mulch wrote:
In post 243, Agent Sparkles wrote:Thinking Srceenplay is probably town after going over his ISO. I don't like the majority of his posts, but I think 131/142 could be a perspective slip indicating that he doesn't have a neutral/third party scum role, or he probably wouldn't have slipped back into the more generic "town vs. mafia" mindset. Granted, this doesn't rule out mafia roles, but it gives him much better than the base chance of being town if I'm right.
The language used here dosen't match up with the actions. He claims to not like any of his posts, which should be a huge scumread, yet he says that because of a perspective slip he is town. That's fine. What's not fine is the fact that his word usage does not indicate the level of confidence needed to switch a read like this.

Could
be a perspective slip
probably
woulden't have
Dosen't rule out
mafia roles

This is the type of confidence you have to completely reverse your read on him?
I say "I don't like most of his posts" and he immediately claims I'm supposed to have a "huge scumread" based off of that even though I'd given zero context and had never implied I was getting OMG HUGE SCUMTELLS from him. He's grossly exaggerating my words and trying to use them against me. Also, the "doesn't rule out mafia roles?" No shit I'm going to include that, because the
basic premise of my argument
is that it doesn't make him town right off the bat, but severely limits the other possible alignments if I'm right.

There's more, but I don't want to get locked on
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." -Oscar Levant
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by vonflare »

yeah mulch might be scum but I personally think he's the least scummy player in the people who I don't have as hard town
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Mulch »

Kk shooting Sparkles, that's bullshit. will WIFOM between Sparkles and Chicadee
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Mulch, you can't be completely fucking sure that Chick is the right lynch and then shoot me instead. You'll be scumclaiming if you do.
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line." -Oscar Levant
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by vonflare »

if the dayvig was fake and I die tonight can you guys promise me you'll lynch screen tomorrow
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Everyone is scum claiming?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 586, Srceenplay wrote:Everyone is scum claiming?
yep you got it everyone is scum good work
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

LYNCH THE FUCK OUT OF MULCH TOMORROW IF HE SHOOTS ME. YOU DO NOT JUST SWITCH YOUR KILL ON A DIME AFTER HOW COMPLETELY TUNNELED HE WAS ON CHICKADEE.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 584, Agent Sparkles wrote:Mulch, you can't be completely fucking sure that Chick is the right lynch and then shoot me instead. You'll be scumclaiming if you do.
Yeah but it would make me feel much more satisfied to shoot you. You best be hoping I feel mercy in the night
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 583, Mulch wrote:Kk shooting Sparkles, that's bullshit. will WIFOM between Sparkles and Chicadee
that's dumb

if you really are a vig you should shoot screen 100000% he is confirmed scum
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

The flip is taking forever
Srceenplay
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Srceenplay
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by Srceenplay »

Von. Who first me or
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by vonflare »

sparkles can you vote keychain for me on the offchance he is loved and we actually dont have a lynch yet
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 592, Srceenplay wrote:Von. Who first me or
i mean you scumclaimed if I don't die sooooo
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

In post 589, Mulch wrote:
In post 584, Agent Sparkles wrote:Mulch, you can't be completely fucking sure that Chick is the right lynch and then shoot me instead. You'll be scumclaiming if you do.
Yeah but it would make me feel much more satisfied to shoot you. You best be hoping I feel mercy in the night
That's playing against wincon if you're town.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by vonflare »

nvm there is no loved in the setup
Agent Sparkles
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Agent Sparkles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by Agent Sparkles »

Lol okay

VOTE: KeyChain
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by vonflare »

mulch you are shooting screen tonight do you understand

I will lynch chick with you tomorrow if we haven't won the game
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Mulch »

In post 595, Agent Sparkles wrote:
In post 589, Mulch wrote:
That's playing against wincon if you're town.
Depends on what kind of mood I am in.

Laughs manically

IDK man that case was pretty bullshit but I have to see over the night whether I think it comes from town PoV or scum PoV and then depending on my decision I'll shoot you or Chicadee.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”